She Rides Him to Finish in Public

Story Info
She rewards him with a wild ride in a public parking lot.
1.3k words
4.36
14.3k
11
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 09/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is a true retelling. No fabrication or fiction. Enjoy reading about our cowritten adventures.

He had fought off from cumming inside her so many times already today.

Earlier that morning, he restrained his release for over an hour when he tied her down and had his way. So he had kissed and rubbed every inch of her body, fucked her in every magnificent hole--including plunging through her tight bottom for the very first time--and used a dozen toys to make her powerfully climax four times.

She was grateful for his control because she had devised a deliciously sexy plan.

She wanted him to cum more than he ever had before, and she wanted this massive load emptied inside her. She wanted him to overflow her exquisite cunt with his historically huge load in the backseat of her car parked outside their favorite rooftop restaurant so that his hot, creamy cum would be dripping out of her as they enjoyed some drinks and dinner.

While fulfilling her tie down fantasy, he had nearly gone over the edge of his orgasm too many times to count. One more thrust into her sleek, cock-squeezing bottom and their plan would've been ruined. One more stroke of her hand as he fed her his cock and he would've been done right then and there. One more slide through her perfect pussy and he would've been spent.

All day his cock stayed semi-hard. His head sat in a puddle of slick anticipation for hours, teasing him as he walked around and moved. His balls were full and tight and begging to blow.

It was nearing sunset as they pulled into the parking lot. In about 20 minutes the sun would dip below the horizon and the sky begin to darken. The public lot, near many other popular nightlife attractions, was a pretty busy place. Every few minutes, vehicles drove on and off the lot and people got in and out of their cars. Groups and couples walked on the sidewalk about 10 spots over and dozens of people stood along the rail of the rooftop restaurant, oblivious to them crawling into the backseat.

Her SUV was roomy, and they had planned ahead, laying the back seats flat and putting down a couple blankets and a pillow.

She wore a lovely, dark blue dress which hugged her curvy, 5'6" frame. He matched her by wearing a patterned button down and dark jeans.

Once he laid down in the back, he shucked those jeans down off to one ankles and she pulled her dress up above her waist. His eyes peered down between her thighs to her trimmed mound and puffy outer lips. As usual, she never wore panties. This was her way of giving him permanent permission to dip a finger in her wetness or bend her over behind a closed door and pump his cum in her anytime he wanted.

She was a passionate, creative lover, spontaneous and sexier than he could ever imagine. Her drive and desire for him were off-the-charts and he always aimed to keep her well pleased.

But now it was his turn to sit back and relax. Now was his time to enjoy the ride.

She took her favorite toy, a strawberry-sized vibrating ball and pressed it against her sensitive clit. He had masterfully massaged her lovely button over and over and over that morning while pumping his cock deep in her ass until she lost control, wriggling under his body and groaning and growling like a bear.

Now, the ball began sending vibrations through her button. Her smokey eyes closed and she moaned. His cock sprang to life watching her kneeling beside him the back of the car working the red ball around and around her clit.

Her pussy flushed hot and she was ready to make him cum.

With her lovely, dark blue dress around her hips, she straddled his waist. Then she reached down, pointed his dick right at her opening and sat back quickly.

His blood-filled shaft slid the entire length through the first three inches of her cone-shaped cunt until it met a tight, circular ridge, sensually squeezing the rim of his cock head. Once past her ridge, her cunt open up slightly into a warm pool of wetness. Along the top of her vagina, a washboard of small ridges formed her G-spot which tickled his head.

She began rocking her hips in a breathtaking J-hook motion.

She rode him like a wild slut, working his dick back and forth. Sliding forward on him with her weight, she pleased the underside of his sensitive shaft. Then while plunging down his length she arched her hips back and squeezed, working her ridge over his cock head.

His hardness stretched her vagina for the second time that day as she rocked her hips back and forth so wonderfully. His hands wandered along her sides and over her round bottom and back, caressing her as she coated his dick in her wetness.

He raised her dress higher and looked down to see her bare ass bouncing over and over again on his hips.

He watched her gorgeous ass flex each time she shifted her hips and worked her magical cunt over the length of his fully-erect cock. He slid his hand under her dress and bra and grabbed her C-cup breasts and got totally lost in the moment. It didn't matter if cars drove by or people saw the car rocking, she was all that he could think of. She was a glorious fuck and a wonderful, giving lover--the perfect partner in and out of the bedroom.

He didn't last long at all. He had stuck to the plan and held off all morning, pleasing her over and over again, both knowing this was going to be a big one.

His cock twitched and his balls seized and snuggled up to his body. His abs locked tight and his cock head flushed full of blood. His legs stiffened and his toes pointed. His insides erupted.

She felt his tipping point and bucked her hips faster and deeper as rush after rush of his hot cum rocketed out his balls, through his shaft and flooded her delicious, wet depths.

He panted and groaned at the power and force of his orgasm. His head spun, and his lips and toes went numb from the lack of oxygen and the thrill of pumping his full desire into her perfect pussy in public.

She sat back on him and they looked into each other's eyes. And they smiled and giggled.

He raised up his head and looked around. A lifted pickup truck drove feet from their bumper and people walked a few cars away. A new vehicle had parked the aisle behind them and he wondered if they saw this marvelous woman through the windows riding him and receiving his cum.

She lifted off him and over his waist. A dollop of his cum flowed from her stretched opening and dripped on his stomach.

He raised his hips and pulled his underwear and jeans up over his juice-covered cock. She smoothed her hair and they gathered their items. She grabbed a tissue from the glove box and pushed it between her soaking wet folds and straightened her dress.

They exited the back doors of her SUV, acting like nothing happened but looking around to see if they had had an audience. They walked into the hotel and punched the button for the rooftop restaurant. They had reservations and their table was ready.

A nicely-dressed older couple sat at the table a few feet to his right and to her left. The man sat on the same side as he did.

She leaned in and whispered, "My dress is soaked underneath. Your cum is pouring out of me."

She shifted slightly to her right, discreetly reached her hand under her dress and repositioned the tissue to absorb his massive load oozing from her brimming pussy.

The older man looked glanced over at her and quickly looked back at his date.

And then they smiled at each other and wondered if the older couple knew or watched.

---

We are enjoying sharing our erotic adventures, and we have many more to come. Since we are new authors, we'd love it if you left a high rating and a comment.