I"M Not, Really, I'm Not Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Then suck it faggot.'

I suck it. First the head into my mouth and then I want more of it in my mouth. I don't even think about it, all I think about is how his cock feels sliding in and out of my mouth. I want more of it.'

'That's a good boy. Suck your Master's cock. I probably won't be able to keep you off cocks now, the way you seem to be liking it.'

I hear him but I just keep sucking. I think about the videos I watched and how the guys always seemed to like sucking the other guys off and find that I understand now. I feel him pull me off his cock by my hair.

'Like it boy, don't you?' he says as he rubs his wet cock all over my cheeks. 'I knew you would be a good cocksucker the first time I saw you. I know the other guys in the office thought you would be too. Chrissie really likes you. Maybe you two can go on a date sometime. I bet you would like that.'

I hear him and the thought of being with Chrissie seems so wrong but all I can really think about is I want his cock back in my mouth. Finally, he lets go of my hair and I start sucking him again. I suck him for a while, then feel his hands on my head and he moves my head back and forth like he's using my mouth to masturbate. Suddenly, his cock swells and he pulls it from my mouth and shots his cum all over my face. I'm panting, trying to catch my breath as he grabs my hair and pulls me to my feel and takes me over to a mirror on the wall.

'Look Stevie. In case you ever have any doubt what you are, remember this.'

I stand there looking at myself. Slobber is running down my face. My eyes are red from crying and cum is all over my face. Some is on my cheeks. A strand is across my nose and some is on my lips.

'Lick it off faggot.'

I lick it off my lips and then he takes his finger and wipes it on my face smearing cum all over it and then slides his finger into my mouth and make me suck it off. He does this, making me watch in the mirror, until he has fed me all the cum off my face. He leaves my standing there as he pulls his slacks up and makes himself decent.

'Go wash you face and get dressed Stevie. Time for you to go home. I'm sure you will play with your little cock when you get home. Make sure you think of me and all the time we are going to spend together. I want you to report to me Monday morning, show me what panties you are wearing and if I'm feeling generous, I might let you suck my cock again.'

I get dressed and we go down the elevator. Stanley, the bellhop Is standing there. He looks at me and smiles, then turn to Mr. Grant. 'I hope to see you again soon Mr. Grant. I hope your stay was enjoyable.'

'Yes Stanley, it was very satisfying.'

He takes me home. I just go plop myself down in my recliner then cry out as my ass still hurts from the spanking I got. I get up and go undress down to my underwear. I can't believe he expects me to wear underwear like this all the time. I go look at them in the drawer again and realize that they are all lady's panties. I can't believe I didn't notice that before. I go over to the mirror and pull my panties down below my ass cheeks and turn so I can see my ass in the mirror. I can't believe how red it still is. No wonder it hurt so badly.

I go roll one and sit down at my computer desk carefully to avoid my ass hurting again and check out my emails. Fuck, there is one from him.

'Stevie, I know this evening was very hard for you but things will get easier once you accept what you really are. I have one final task for you tonight. I want you just in your panties. You will reach in and start playing with your little cock. I know how much you like doing that. I want you to continue till you cum Stevie and I want you to cum in your panties. Now this is important Stevie. I want you to record yourself cumming in your panties with your phone and then I want you to send that video to me. This is not negotiable. Then I want you to sleep in your cum filled panties. If you do not do this, you will be spanked in my office Monday morning and I'm pretty sure you don't want Chrissie listening to that. Also, don't forget, totally smooth Monday morning. Have a good night.'

Fuck, fuck. Does it ever stop? I sit there finishing the joint and think about what happened this evening. I can't believe that he put me in a position where I can't fight back or I will lose my job. I can't believe I sucked a cock. I try not to think about how I felt while I was doing it. Why did I seem to like it? I should have been grossed out. I feel myself getting hard as I think about how his cock felt in my mouth and how I looked when he took me to the mirror. God, I looked like such a faggot.

I can't stop myself from clicking on the gay website again and I start watching a young guy sucking off an older guy. I start playing with my cock and it's not long till it's really hard. Oh fuck, I can't cum yet. I get up and go get my phone and get it set to record. I start stroking again, harder and faster and it isn't long till I'm ready to cum. I hold the front of the panties out and shot a really big load right into it. Damn, I needed that. I let the panties loose and feel the cum press against my cock and balls. It's kind of a sticky mess.

I stop my phone from recording and play it back. I'm shocked that it also shows the video playing on my computer. Damn, he will know that I was watching gay porn. I send him the video and it's only a few minutes later that I get a text on my phone.

'Such an obedient little gay boy. I bet you were thinking you wish you were that boy in the video. I knew you were probably watching gay porn before I asked anything from you. Deny it all you want but you are so gay. I hope you dream about the way you felt with my cock in your mouth. It was so obvious how much you liked it. Goodnight Stevie boy. I will see you Monday morning.'

Fuck, fuck. I just sit there and watch the video thinking about how everything has gotten so out of control and I have no idea how to stop it. Finally, I just go to bed and try to forget the predicament that I'm in.

I get up Sunday morning and during the day, I shaved off any hair I found below my neck. Shaving my balls wasn't easy but thankfully, my ass was already smooth. It felt so weird, not having hair on my arms and legs and with my shaved pubes, I looked even more like a young boy. I guess that is why he insisted that I do this. I try to relax dreading going to work Monday morning.

I get ready for work and go to the underwear drawer and pick out a pair of light blue panties. They are high cut on the sides and leave no doubt that they are panties, girl's panties. Then I put on my suit and force myself out the door. I get to the office and go directly to my office but leave the door open. I try to relax but know that I have to go to Mr. Grant's office.

Then I hear someone at the door. I look up and Chris is standing there looking at me. He has a pink shirt on that is tuck into white slack that has slender legs and looks feminine. In fact, I think the shirt is a blouse as I see the buttons on the wrong side. Topping it all, he has a pair of ankle boots on that are pink and have two-inch heels. He couldn't look more feminine if he tried.

'Hello Stevie. I have new nameplates for everyone doors,' as he shows me mine and I see 'STEVIE'.

'Really? Can't I get one that says STEVE?'

'No Mr. Grant got new ones for everyone and he wants us all to use the names on the doors when addressing each other or when talking about ourselves. The other guys didn't complain when they saw JAMIE, SAMMI and TONI and I kind of like that mine now says CHRISSIE. Mr. Grant doesn't like it when we complain Stevie.'

'Whatever. I will talk to him about it.'

'He wanted me to remind you to come to his office. Did you have fun on your date last night. I was so jealous.'

'It wasn't a date,' I snap back at him.

'I'm sorry if I upset you. Maybe I can come back later and make it up to you Stevie.'

'No, it's ok. I better go see Mr. Grant,' I tell him as I get up and push by him and head for Mr. Grant's office. I knock and he tells me to come in so I go in and close the door behind me.

'How's Stevie this morning?

'About that. Can I have Steve on my nameplate instead of Stevie. Could you get that changed for me?'

'Yes, I could but I'm not going to. Steve sounded too masculine for you. I think Stevie better defines what you are. You really aren't very masculine, are you?'

I never really thought about it, just assuming I'm as masculine as the next guy even though I might be smaller and maybe not looking like some men but still, I always thought about myself as masculine. I see the look on his face and know what he wants to hear.

'I guess not Sir, or I wouldn't have done what I did last night.'

'You not only did it, but you enjoyed it, didn't you Stevie. You enjoyed being my submissive cocksucker.'

Why does he feel he has to tear me down? 'Yes Sir.'

'Yes Sir, what?'

'Yes Sir, I enjoyed being your submissive cocksucker.'

'I know you did. Now I have decided that I'm taking the office out of the closet. You have no idea how many top executives that come to our office enjoy knowing that they will be dealing with one of my boys. They know when one of our salesmen comes to see them, it gives them the opportunity to spend quality time with one of our pretty gay boys. You have no idea how lucrative such an arrangement can present.'

Oh god. His clients get to use us too? How can he do this? I know the other guys have been here close to two years and they must agree to do this. Maybe like me, they have no choice. I just stand there trying to deal with what he just said.

'Don't you have something to show me Stevie?'

I just look down and then unfasten my pants and open them enough to let his see the blue panties.

'That won't do Stevie. Let your pants drop to the floor and lift your shirt up so I can get a good view.'

I do as he says and he gets up and comes over and looks me over. I feel his hand lightly over the panties caressing my ass. I just stand there and take it.

'You really do have a nice ass Stevie. I know women who would die for an ass like yours. I see you shaved as instructed. Pull your panties down, I want to see what your little cock looks like now that you shaved off that nasty hair.'

I pull them down and my cock is soft and looks so small that it's embarrassing.

'That's so cute, so soft, so small. It was much bigger last night Stevie. I guess watching gay porn must really turn you on. You should have told me. We could have watched some at my place.'

I don't know what to say so I just stand there. He finally tells me to get dressed and tells me he is sorry, that he has an appointment and doesn't have time to let me suck his cock. He says maybe he can find time later and then tells me to be sure and stop at Chrissie's desk and tell her how hot she looks, that you really like her outfit.

Thankfully, I get out of there but I force myself to stop at his, or her's, desk. She looks up at me and smiles. 'Chrissie you look very nice today. I really like your outfit.'

'Really? I didn't know if you did or not. I know some great stores that cater to boys like us if you want to go shopping together sometime.'

'No, I'm not into that but thanks anyway.'

'I wasn't either at first Stevie. Once I started, I couldn't stop though. I like dressing and acting feminine. I really wasn't very masculine to begin with. I thought maybe you were kind of like me.'

'No, I'm not like you,' I say walking away. I hear her behind me, 'You sure of that Stevie?' I ignore her comment and go to my office. I get to work and a couple hours later, Toni shows up at my door.

'I thought I would stop by and say hello. We haven't really had a chance to work together yet. Welcome to the firm.'

'Thanks.'

'I'm sure you will fit in good here Stevie. It's definitely different than most other firms but you would never make the kind of money we make here any other place. I just went over two years and Tom bought me a new Lexus as an anniversary present. I love it.'

Fuck, he gave him a car, a Lexus. I wonder what kind of money Toni is talking about.

'How did it go last night? I heard Tom took you to his favorite place. I know how much he likes introducing new boys to the firm but sometimes things can get a little sticky before the night it over.'

I have no idea that Mr. Grant had forwarded my video to the other three guys. The way he phrased that made me uncomfortable like he knew what happened. Surely, his sticky comment had nothing to do about me cumming in the panties and then having to wear them to bed. I try not to look panicky and tell him that the restaurant was really nice and we had a few drinks.

'Nice suite, isn't it? I love the view up there.'

God, he does know. I wonder if everyone knows what happened last night? It sounds like something maybe all of them went through when they started here. I wonder if the money is so good that they do what's necessary to get by or do they like it? 'Yea, it was quite a view.'

'Well welcome again. I'm glad you decided to stay with the firm. You won't regret it. Maybe, we can go out for a drink some night. I heard you like the Flamingo and I like hanging there too. Oh yea, I almost forgot to tell you that you can call Chrissie anytime and she will come blow you. And trust me, that sissy can suck a cock.'

This place is so fucked up. 'Ok, thanks,' I tell him and he leaves. Everyone knows, I know they do. Fuck, fuck. I try to get back to work and finally the day is almost over when I get a call from Chrissie.

'Mr. Grant says he has some free time now and wants you to come to his office Stevie,' she tells me. I swear listening to Chrissie, if I didn't know he was a guy, I would think it's a girl. Damn. I get up and go to his office and Chrissie is standing by his door.

'I was hoping you would call me to your office today Stevie.'

'I was busy.'

'Mr. Grant is waiting for you. You can go ahead and go on in.'

I open the door and go in closing the door behind me. 'You wanted to see me Sir?'

'I know you have been thinking about my cock all day and I like to keep my boys happy. He turns his chair to the side and points to the floor in front of him. 'Come kneel in front of your Master, Stevie boy.'

I move to him and kneel down in front of the chair he is in. His phone rings and he picks it up. While he talking, he points to his crotch. 'Excuse me Michael. You know what to do boy. Get busy. Sorry Michael, one of my boys is here and I had to give me a little guidance.' He talks on the phone as I unfasten his pants and he lifts up so I can pull them down. His cock isn't totally hard but close. I hear him laugh, 'You are right. This is the new boy I hired. I think you would like him. I just started his training.'

I listen but lean over and take his cock into my mouth and start sucking him. I can tell that the conversation shifts to where it's all about me. His hand is on the back of my head guiding me up and down on his cock.

'Say hello to Michael, Stevie. Oh wait, he can't. He has his mouth full.' He pulls me off his cock. 'Say hello boy.'

It's so humiliating but I do as I'm told. 'Hello Michael.'

'Hello Stevie,' he answers. 'Tom seems to think you have a lot of potential. I need someone to come visit our firm in about a month. Maybe is you are a good boy, Tom will send you. I would like to spend some time with you.'

I don't say anything and Mr. Grant answers him. 'We can probably arrange that Michael. Don't stop boy. Get busy. Well I better get off the phone and make sure the boy does a good job,' he says laughing. 'I know. You are right. Bye.'

'I shouldn't have to tell you to keep sucking my cock. Once you said hello you should have got back on my cock. I will not tolerate stupid boys. I was hoping you were going to make a good sales rep but maybe it's too much for you and you would be better in a job like Chrissie. Show me that you are better than that. Show me much you like sucking my cock.'

I start sucking and forget about everything but the cock in my mouth. I try to take it deeper but each time I try, I gag. His hand rides on the back of my head as he uses my mouth.

'Maybe I should invite Chrissie in here and she can show you how a faggot really sucks cock. They don't gag, they take it. Chrissie can take my cock balls deep.'

I start sucking harder and when I start to gag, I swallow and try to push it down my throat but I just choke and gag again.

'At least you are trying. We probably need to get you more practice. Now suck and make me cum. I want to cum in your mouth. Do not swallow my cum without my permission boy.'

I start sucking harder, running my tongue all over his cockhead and then sucking him in as deep as I can. I hear him moan and he presses my head down harder and I feel his cock swell and then he shots a big load in my mouth. He cums so much that little dribbles escape out of the sides of my mouth. He pulls his cock out and I close my mouth trapping all his cum.

'Look at me faggot and open your mouth.' I do as told and a little more cum leaks from my mouth. 'Faggots never swallow any man's cum without their permission. Now go ahead and swallow my cum and lick the cum off your lips.'

I swallow his cum. It wasn't as hard to do as I thought and the taste didn't gross me out. His finger feeds me the cum that had run down to my chin. Unfortunately, a couple drops had fell to my shirt but I didn't notice them.

'Now thank me for letting you suck me and giving you my cum.'

'Thank you, Sir.'

'Call me Master when we are alone and when you thank me, you need to tell me what you are thankful for. I demand full answers from my boys.'

'Yes Master, thank you for letting me suck you and letting me eat your cum.'

'Much better. You earned a reward. Stop at Chrissie's desk and tell her that you need her to come to your office. I want you to see a real cocksucker in action. Make sure you cum on her face and take a picture of it and send it to me. Now go.'

Oh fuck. I leave and stop at her desk. 'I need you to come to my office Chrissie.'

'Yes Sir,' she says as she gets up and we walk together to my office. God, the way she walks screams flaming fag. We pass Jamie's office and I see him smile and give me a thumbs up. We get to my office and I close the door behind us.

'I'm so glad you called me to your office Sir. I think you are so nice. Why don't you sit down in your chair and get comfortable?'

I sit down nervous about this whole ordeal as Chrissie comes over and gets on her knees in front of me and starts unfastening my slacks. I panic a little when I realize she will see that I'm wearing panties but she doesn't stop and pulls my slacks down.

'I love those panties on you Stevie. I think you are a little embarrassed being seen in them but you shouldn't be. All the boys here only wear panties.'

I feel her hand moving across the front of my panties caressing my cock that is growing more each time I feel her fingers run up and down it.

'You have a nice cock Stevie. Mine used to be bigger but the hormones Mr. Grant has me taking has an effect on it but that's ok. I get my pleasure in other ways especially sucking cock. I love it. Please tell me to suck your cock.'

'Chrissie, suck my cock.'

She pulls my panties down and places my cock in her mouth and I watch as she slowly sucks my whole cock into her mouth and holds it there. I can't believe she just did that and then she lifts her head and I can feel the suction of her lips as she slowly lifts off my cock.

'I love your cock baby. It's perfect,' she says and then really starts sucking me. I have had blow jobs before but nothing that felt like this. I had to concentrate to pull myself back, I didn't want to cum too quickly. I look down at her and she takes my cock from her mouth and starts licking up the sides of it then moves down and starts licking my balls. She takes one, then the other, into her mouth rolling them around. Her mouth feels so wet and so warm.