I"M Not, Really, I'm Not Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh god Chrissie, that feels so good.'

'I know sweetie. I want your cock back in my mouth now. I want to make you cum. Will you cum all over my face. I love it when men do that to me.'

I'm so turned on. 'Definitely.' I lay back as she goes to work on my cock. She senses when I'm about to come and she pulls my cock from her mouth and I spray cum all over her face. I can't believe how much I came. Then I think about what I need to do. 'Can I take a picture of your face with my cum all over it?'

'Please Stevie. I know Mr. Grant would love to see it too. I hope you will send it to my phone too.'

I take the picture and send it to her and Mr. Grant as she helps pull my panties and slacks back up.

'Sweetie, you need to be careful. I noticed a couple drops of cum on your shirt when you left Mr. Grant's office. Unless you don't care, you have to check things before you leave his office.'

I suspected she knew what was happening it his office but this just confirmed it. I can tell my face is getting red.

'It's ok sweetie. We all do things here for Mr. Grant but he makes sure that he takes good care of us. Everyone is safe and financially, you won't believe the money you can make. I better go. Thank you for letting me suck your cock and for the cum all over my face. I loved it.'

I just sit back trying to deal with everything that is going on. I still can't believe how good that blow job felt. My cock isn't huge but when she took it all, I know it went down her throat and she did it easily. I think about when I saw Sammi leaving Mr. Grant's office and know now that he had been giving Mr. Grant a blow job. Fuck, I can't believe this place. I also think about how everyone mentions all the money they are making. My salary is good but it's not anything to really brag about. They must be making money other ways and it doesn't take much of an imagination to figure out what those ways might be.

I think about what I've had to do and how it really wasn't that bad and as bad as I hate to admit it, I kind of enjoyed it. Now, if I can make a lot of money and that is all I have to do, it really wouldn't be that bad. I hear a knock on my door and Sammi opens it.

'Was I right or was I right. That sissy is talented,' he says as he laughs and shuts my door.

I guess he was right as I just tell myself to relax and go with the flow. That sissy can really suck cock. I'm done for the day and go home. I get through the rest of the week only having to give Mr. Grant blow jobs two times and I did have Chrissie suck me off twice two. God, I love the way it feels when she sucks my cock.

Think I will just take it easy for the weekend and just watch some tv and did watch a couple more gay videos. I see things being done that I had never imagined. I think that is why I like watching them. Of course, I think about what I have done and wonder if I might be gay but try to convince myself that I'm only doing those things to keep my job and not because I want to. Relaxing Saturday when I get a text from Troy and wonder how he got my phone number.

'Marcus and I are going to do some beers at the pool. I want you to join us and I want you to wear the speedos I got for you,' the text reads.

I reply. 'I will meet you at the pool but I'm not going to wear those speedos, sorry.'

'Why not, the picture I got from Tom made me think they might be what you really like to wear,' and a picture shows up with me in the panties I had worn to Tom's hotel suite. 'I'm not going to take no for an answer. I did clone your phone the other day and I would hate to think what Daddy would think if he saw this picture of his boy wearing panties around in LA.'

'Oh god, don't you dare send that picture to anyone.'

'Maybe you prefer this one?' he says and another picture is attached. It shows me looking in the mirror and if you look at the mirror you can see the cum and slobber all over my face. 'Stevie is such a bad boy. Now get your speedos on and come down. No towel either, I have some towels down here.'

Fuck, fuck. Mr. Grant must have gotten pictures of me from hidden cameras that night. Oh god, I know what some of those pictures would show me doing. 'Ok, just don't send those pictures to anyone. Please Troy.' I stand there, almost in shock. Why did Mr. Grant send those pictures to Troy? I wonder if he sent them to anyone else. I'm so fucked.

I go and get the speedos and undress and put them on. They fit so tight that my cock is clearly outlined and they pull up into my ass crack a little in the back. How can I go out dressed like this? I look out the window and see Troy and Marcus down at the end of the pool and several girls and a couple up nearer the entrance to where I will have to walk by them all.

I finish a joint I had started earlier and force myself out the door and go down to the pool. I want to put my hands down in front of my crotch but know that would look even more pathetic. I see the girls look at me and this time they don't say hello then I hear them giggling after I pass. Fuck, this is so humiliating. I finally get down to where Troy and Marcus are sitting and I plop down in one of the lawn chairs.

'Hope you are happy now. Thanks for humiliating me,' I tell Troy.

'I'm always happy when I see a cute little boy in his speedos. Don't you think he looks sexy Marcus?'

'Oh yea. His ass looks so nice in those. Maybe you should have gotten him a thong.'

'I thought we were friends Troy. You don't treat friends like this.'

'We are friends Stevie and we are going to become even better friends. I had no idea that you were a sissy. Sissy boys are very popular here in our complex, aren't they Marcus?'

'Fuck yes, those two sissies in 2F are fine and so very friendly. They are always glad when I stop in to see them. I think they really like my chocolate stick.'

'I'm not a sissy. Mr. Grant makes me wear those panties.'

'The video we watched didn't seem that way. I distinctly remember hearing you telling Tom that you are gay and wanted to be a cocksucker and you being in panties, that all adds up to you being a sissy fag boy. Am I wrong Marcus?'

'No, cocksuckers in panties equate to sissy.'

'Now Tom send me the pictures and the videos because he thought you needed more practice sucking cock and he was hoping we could help you out.'

'Please guy, please don't do this to me.'

'Marcus has some fine weed and a little coke in his apartment. As soon as we finish our beers, you are going to follow us to his apartment. Any disagreement from you and we will make a scene right here you won't enjoy even though you did take your spanking quite well from Tom. Now tell me you are going to be a good little sissy and do as you are told.'

Fuck, fuck. I've got to find a way to stop this but don't see any way to stop everything that is happening to me. I just seem to get in deeper and deeper. 'Ok. I will be a good little sissy and will do what you tell me to do.'

'He didn't sound like a sissy to me. How about you Marcus? Did that sound like a submissive sissy boy to you? Why don't you try again Stevie and I know you can sound more like a girl.'

I say it all again and this time try to sound more feminine but it comes out sounding so gay. They laugh at me and tell me that was better. Troy threatens to make me hold his hand walking out but tells me he was just kidding. God, that would have been so demeaning. They get up and start to leave and I follow behind them. I hear the girls whispering to each other after we pass and I can just imagine what they are saying.

We get to Marcus's apartment and go in. His apartment is really quite nice and he tells me to sit on the couch. Troy sits on one side of me and Marcus goes to the other room and comes back with a mirror with some white powder on it.

'You like coke Stevie?' he says sitting down on the other side of me.

'I never have tried it,' I answer as I watch him take a business card and divide some of the powder into six lines. He hands a straw and the mirror to Troy. 'Watch what Troy does Stevie.'

I watch as Troy leans down and sucks one of the lines through the straw into one of his nostrils and then lean back.

'Fuck, that's good,' he says and then he does the other line with his other nostril. 'Your turn sissy boy.'

I lean down and try to do what Troy did and am surprised when I suck up the whole line without much effort and then pull my head up quickly understanding why Troy did that. That felt so strange. I do the other line as they watch me. I feel a rush like my heart is beating faster.

'I guess the boy is a natural at more things then just sucking cock,' Marcus say, laughing.

'Yes, such a talented boy,' Troy says as we watch Marcus do the other two lines and then we sit back and start smoking the joint Marcus had brought out. I feel Troy's hand on my thigh and he squeezes lightly. I want to push it away but know if I do, I will probably get a bad reaction from him. We pass the joint back and forth till we finish it.

'I want to show you something with your speedos Stevie. Stand up and face us.'

I do as he says and when I do, he tells me to reach into the speedos and tuck my cock back between my legs and hold it there. I do it and when I look down the front of the speedos now looks flat.

'This is how sissies like you should wear their speedos. No one wants to see their little cocks. What men want to see with boys like you are their nice asses. The only cock the sissy boy should be concerned with is the cock of the man who is going to use them as a cocksucker or a fuck toy. Now I want you to walk to the other side of the room and then back to us.'

I do what he says and it feels so weird holding my cock between my legs as I do it.

'No Stevie. That is the way men walk. I'm sure you have seen sissy fags and how they swish their hips. Take little steps, one foot right in front of the other and walk there and back again.'

I do it again, trying to do it like Troy told me to but I don't think I'm doing it very well.

'I don't think he's trying Troy. Maybe I need to give him a spanking so he will try harder. His ass did look so nice when it was bright red.'

'Is that what you need Stevie or are you going to show us what we expect to see, a sissy fucking fagboy? Now do it again.'

Fuck, I sure don't want to have Marcus spank my ass. I think he would like that too much so this time when I do it, I exaggerate the walk and know I must look like such a flaming fag.

'I want him to walk out in front of us, turn around and pull his speedos down to the bottom on his ass cheeks. I want to see his sweet ass,' Marcus says as the look on his face is one of hunger.

'Do it Stevie, and make sure you look sexy doing it. Look over your shoulder and smile at us as you wiggle your ass for us.'

God, why do they always have to make things so humiliating but I'm afraid what might happen if I don't put effort into trying to please them so I try to put on a little show for him.

'Damn, I love his ass. Why did Tom have to deny us that ass. I know better than to go against his wishes but I want to fuck that ass so badly,' Marcus tells Troy. 'Sissy boy, you ever suck black cock?'

'No.'

'No Sir, bitch.'

'No Sir.'

'Well pull your panties up and get your ass on your knees over here in front of me. NOW!!'

I go kneel down in front of him and he picks up a small brown bottle off the side table and takes the cap off and holds in under one of my nostrils. 'Breath it in deeply bitch.'

I go and my head instantly feels so hot. Then he makes me do the same thing with the other side. Fuck, what is that. Marcus pushes his speedos down and his big, black cock is right in my face. 'Suck my black, you sissy bitch.'

I can barely think. My heart is rushing and I feel Marcus's hand on the back of my head and he shoves his cock into my mouth. It's so thick I can barely open my mouth wide enough to get it in. I start sucking. My mind on fire and I try sucking him deeper. God his cock is so big.'

'That's right, sissy boy. Get as much of that cock into your sweet mouth as you can. I saw the video. I know you love sucking cock. Nothing as hot as seeing my black cock in the mouth of a pretty white boy. Come on boy, I know you can take more cock. Maybe you will try harder if I call you a girl. You really aren't much of a guy anyway.'

Whatever that was that I inhaled made me want his cock. I wanted to suck it and I wanted him to cum in my mouth. I was trying to suck it like Chrissie had sucked mine but it was way too big to take all the way into my mouth. Then I remember what she did and I took his cock from my mouth and went down and started licking his balls. They were bigger than mine and I wanted one in my mouth. I sucked it into my mouth and ran my tongue all over it and then did the same with the other one.

'God, look at that cocksucker go. I had no idea what a nasty little slut he was. I don't think he can get enough of that black cock,' Troy states as I suck Marcus's cock back into my mouth. 'Give her a facial Marcus.'

'Fuck yes,' he says as he fucks my face and then pulls his cock out, strokes it several times and shots cum all over my face. 'God damn, this bitch is going to make a fine cocksucker.'

'Push the bitch over here and hand me the poppers. I need to fuck this bitch's mouth,' Troy says.

When I'm in front of him, he makes me inhale the poppers again and my mind is fucked. All I know is I want more cock and I pull Troy's speedos down and suck his cock into my mouth and start sucking. I try to take it too deep and gag.

'That's it, Stevie boy, choke on my big cock,' he says as he pushes my head down and makes me choke on it several times. 'You will learn to take it down your throat like a good sissy. I think maybe Stevie doesn't work for you anymore. I think here in the complex, you should be Stef. Do you agree Marcus? Stevie still implies a boy and it's easy to see that this sissy needs to have a girl's name.'

'Fuck yes Troy. Once the other guys in the complex hear that they will have no doubt we have another sissy cocksucker to use.'

'Lick my balls Stef. Be a good girl and get them nice and juicy. Look up here first. It's time for some more poppers.' I lift my head and he holds the bottle under my nose and I take two big hits. 'Now get on my balls girl.'

I know I should be concerned about what they are saying and referring to me as a girl but the only thing I can think about is sucking cock and licking his balls. I feel him life my head and smear Marcus's cum all over my face with his cock. Then pulls me back on his cock and it isn't long till his cum joins Marcus's on my face. I lean back trying to get my breath and realizing what I just did. What are poppers and why did they make me crazy like that? They both laugh at me.

'What a fag. I think he really got turned on when you started calling him a girl and told him we were going to call him Stef,' Marcus tells Troy.

'Yea, I think you liked that, didn't you Stef?'

I'm still so out of it, I can't even think. I feel the cum all over my face and imagine what I look like. My heart still feels like it racing. 'What?'

'You like your new name, don't you Stef. I'm going to have to shoot and email to Tom and tell him how turned on you got when we started treating you like a girl.'

I can't even concentrate enough to understand what they are talking about. 'Can I go clean up and throw some water on my face?' I ask Troy. They just laugh at me.

'I think the bitch is brain dead. Maybe the only thing she can think about is cock. Yea, bitch, go clean up your face but not here. Don't even think about wiping this off your face till you get to your apartment. Send me a face picture when you get there before cleaning up so I know you obeyed us,' Troy orders. 'Now get the fuck out of here.'

I get up, totally humiliated and force myself out the door. Thankfully, I get to my apartment without being seen and get my phone and take a face picture and send it to Troy. I look at the picture. My lips are swollen and there is cum all over my face. I hurry to the bathroom and clean my face. The cold water feels so good and I can think again. I start thinking about what they were saying. They were calling me Stef and calling me a girl. Fuck, I remember him saying something about emailing Mr. Grant and telling him that I liked being treated like a sissy. I'm so fucked but I'm so wore out, I just lay down on the bed and pass out.