I make a Devil’s Bargain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm. His tongue feels so good, baby," she finally added after several minutes of him dining on her soaked pussy. "I love getting my pussy eaten... Ahhh!" she added as he started roughly sucking on her clit and inserted a couple fingers deep inside her. until he got hard again. Janet pulled him up and positioned his cock at her sopping wet pussy.

Janet kept commenting on Mike's cock, or his cum, or his ass, while looking at me the whole time. It was bizarre but a huge turn on. She came and came. She was lazily sitting on the couch beside him topless, her lovely breasts hanging mere inches away from his cock while she fondled him.

"Do you like watching me stroke his cock? It feels real nice in my hand," she said shamelessly.

"I do. You look so sexy when you're playing with Mike's cock."

"Especially when I'm showing off for you?" she continued with a smile, then taking her free hand and gently caressing his smooth balls. He quietly moaned and reciprocated by opening his legs more so she had more access to him.

"I think Mike's enjoying it as well," she went on as she looked up at him biting her lip. "He's getting real stiff again!" "Mine was bigger" I wanted to say, since it was, but I kept quiet.

She was on fire! And, she made a point of showing off for me, I think it made her hotter knowing she was on display and completely unleashed. No inhibitions at all. She displayed her hot body, and his to me, sometimes getting in very close to my face, as if daring me to stop her.

She gripped him and softly let some saliva fall from her mouth down on the head of his swollen and throbbing cock. Then she slowly pumped up and down his length while her breasts gently bounced with every stroke. "You have a beautiful cock, honey. Do you have any idea just how beautiful a nice hard cock is?" she asked watching his cock react to her stroking and pumping the foreskin back and forth over the mushroom head. Mike was staring down at her tits, swaying to her rhythm. My wife looked away from his face and gazed at his throbbing cock while she stroked him.

"I'm getting wet from playing with him."

Looking my way she noticed my cock tenting the swats I was wearing, but she was focused on Mike's cock at the moment. She eyed my bulging package with that glazed-over, cock-hungry look, then looked at Mike. "I want you to fuck me, Mike! I want you to use my sopping wet pussy! I want to make your cock explode again," she pleaded with him. She watched him get ready for her and spread her lips open for him so he got another hard look at what was waiting for him. "I need your cock. Please, fuck me," she begged. He grinned and moved between her legs. He teased her wet hole with the tip of his hard cock, sliding his head up and down her soppy, dripping pussy lips, teasing her like her crazy.

Mike spoke for the first time; "Your wife is so fucking hot. Oh, my God you're hot. Janet, you're so fucking hot."

Janet smiled, turned back to face me and said. "He's going to fuck your wife. Watch him fuck me with that big cock!" and before she could finish her sentence her eyes rolled back in her head and closed. Her mouth opened and she suddenly sucked in air. "Oh fuck his cock feels good inside me," she softly moaned after he split her lips with is thick rod. Mike started slowly, hands gripping her hips and giving her slow but firm strokes, shallow and then deeper.

I watched his slick and glistening cock rhythmically sliding into and out of her pussy. I was fascinated with how his wet his cock appeared bigger than before.

I couldn't take my eyes off of her hot, smooth pussy. When he was fully inside her, he would occasionally and very slowly raise his body on a back thrust. As he did, his cock would wildly stretch and spread the top of her pussy lips, making the sides of her pussy tightly bulge out and cling to his cock. I was still almost in denial that another man's unprotected cock was actually inside my wife.

"Fuck he's filling me up. His cock feels bigger than it looks!" she confessed between gasping breaths. Her hands grabbed his head and held it tightly, her face turned up at me with a look of unbelievable pleasure. She moaned and gasped from what this new cock was doing to her and she loved it. "Yeah! Fuck me! Fill my pussy with your cock!" she hissed. She looked over at me again and said "Do you like seeing your wife getting fucked by another man?" "Do you like watching my married pussy getting used and filled up by a younger man's big cock?"

I admitted, quietly "You're so damn sexy, I love it!" I did have an amazing close-up view.

"Fuck! I love his cock," she groaned closing her eyes again. His animal grunting was getting louder and more frequent. He was getting close and she knew it. She lifted her legs, pulling her legs up and outward as far as she could spread them, as if trying to take his cock as deeply as possible.

"You like this pussy?" my wife asked Mike. "Oh fuck yeah. Its so tight around my cock," he groaned. "Its filling me up. You have a nice big cock!" she grunted, closing her eyes.

His forceful thrusts were rocking her back and forth violently and watching her legs shake with every thrust he gave her was insanely arousing. The thought of his hard cock pleasing her pussy was sending me close to the edge. I watched, frozen, and saw the crazy cock-fever look in her eye as her cunt was getting brutally used.

"He's going to cum, I can feel his cock swelling inside me," she said, head rocking to every fuck he gave her.

"Uggh Uggh Uggh Uggh!" he grunted, like an animal. "I'm almost there!" he said between gritted teeth. As he continued to pound her cunt, Janet spread her legs in the wildest way I had ever seen, so wanton, completely surrendering her body to him.. She grabbed behind her knees spreading and pulling them upwards as far as she could. The view of his cock entering her, watching his nuts slap her ass was a strangely erotic sight. It was surprising how sexy my wife looked with another man fucking her. My mind was blown.

Staring into my eyes while her body rocked, she bit her lip and grabbed his back with her clenched hands. She told him "Cum inside me! Fill my pussy up!"

My eyes grew wide, shocked by her sudden daring and brazen behavior. She was going to let Mike cum inside her?

At last, Mike's body got stiff and his thrusting became wilder and more frantic, then he pulled out and spurted a huge jet across Janet's tits, then another hit her in the face and cheek, then several more down her body, then he pushed his spurting cock back in side her and finished cumming. "I love feeling a cock pulse inside me," she finally said. "He filled me up with a huge load!" she added, "I can feel it. Its warm and fuck, it feels so good inside me." Mike fell away, panting, and I saw cum leaking out of Janet's fucked pussy, evidently he didn't pull out in time to squirt all his cum on her body, but her face and tits were covered with his sticky mess.

Mike, still panting, never looked over at me, just gathered up his clothes and quickly dressed, and left without saying a word. Janet looked over at me, a satisfied smile on her face, panting and covered in sweat.

My cock was rock hard, and had been dripping pre-cum for 15 minutes at least. I took of my shirt and kicked out of my shorts in a second, moving into a missionary position with Janet. She pushed me back, and said 'At least let me shower first!" but I was not in the mood to wait. She was covered in his sweat, semen and her own sweat and her thighs were dripping with sexual fluids, and more importantly, his youthful scent. I moved between her legs, kissed her on the lips and my cock penetrated her simultaneously. She gasped but in a moment was fucking me back as hard as I drove my cock into her. I tasted his cum and sweat on her, my cock slipped in and out of her dripping cum-filled pussy with ease, but I did focus on penetrating her as deeply as I could, until my wet balls slapped against her ass. I fucked her until her orgasm took her, hard and long.

"Fuck my dirty pussy!" she begged. Janet never does sexy talk during our sessions, so seeing her open up like this was a major turn-on. I began using long, forceful thrusts that made my balls slap against her swollen clit. Her pussy was a wet sloppy mixture of Mike's cum and her wetness, it was turning me on like crazy.

I was thrusting my cock deeply and powerfully into her cum filled pussy for several more minutes, I pulled back and teased her clit with the head of my cock before continuing my fucking of her sexy cunt again, squeezing her ass playing with her bouncing breasts and pinching her erect nipples.

It wasn't long and I could feel her pussy getting tighter and her breathing getting more ragged. She was getting closer. "Are you gonna cum for me? Are you gonna cum on your husband's cock?" I asked her. "God, yes. I'm gonna cum all over you!" she moaned.

"Cum on my cock!" I told her as I reached for her hair and pulled. This sent her over the edge as her pussy gripped my cock and spasmed. Her body convulsed and she was a ragged mess of loud moans and shaking, but I didn't stop fucking her.

"I'm about to give you my cum," I told her, maintaining my brutal rhythm. "Are you ready for your husband to fill your pussy with my cum?" I whispered in her ear.

"Yes," she said, pleadingly, her eyes closed and her face contorted with pleasure. Her hand found my balls and she gently cupped them, tugging them closer and closer to her. "Cum inside your sexy wife. Cum in me! More cum!"

With that, I lost control. My cock pulsed and I began emptying my balls inside of her. Shot after shot of cum filled her up intensely. She moaned and sighed with each spasm, sending shock waves of pleasure down her body.

"Oh my god that feels so good, so hot," she exclaimed. "I love your cock and how you fuck me!"

With the final spurts, we hugged each tightly, enjoying the tenderness of each other's heaving bodies. It felt like the strongest ejaculation I had ever had in my entire life.

I think I would have stayed inside her all night, but after several minutes, she said in a whispering giggle, "My God, Pete, I can't believe what this has done to you." She knew I just had a crazy intense orgasm, one of the most powerful I can remember.

"That was incredible, and unexpected" I admitted. I pulled my throbbing cock out of my wife leaving a huge mess all over the floor with all the cum that oozed out of her pussy.

She laid down and sprawled out on the floor in her naked glory next to pools of our sexual adventure. I just stared at her beautiful face, glowing and clearly satisfied. We just lay there in the after glow for a few long minutes, then I helped her up and we cleaned up the mess.

It's funny how quickly you get used to the weirdest changes in your life. Mike would arrive around noon, or at breakfast, or after dinner. He'd be naked almost instantly either from just dropping his clothes by the door, or else Janet would strip him impatiently and immediately. The sight of one or both of them walking around naked was more and more common. hey would fuck in the kitchen, on the table or counters, the couch, chairs or floor in the living room, the gym room was a favorite, as well as our marital bed. Always with me close by.

Seeing Mike sitting or casually walking fully hard, dripping or covered in wet pussy juice, was not unusual. Janet would jump him in the living room, sucking his cock right in front of me, or sometimes making it as far as the bedroom, they'd fuck a couple of times; dogie, missionary, cowgirl, a few times Amazon, but nothing too exotic. Then Mike, spent, would leave quietly. Janet would kiss me, lick his semen off her tits, or rub it into her hard clit, and tell me how great he tasted and how much she loved his cum.

Sometimes she would kiss me while they fucked, or hold my hand, or make sure I could see his wet, sticky cock and smooth balls up close, but I never joined them, or made any comments, or touched my cock. I mostly waited stoically until she finished with him, and he left. I was always ready to take her as soon as the door closed.

The first few days this went on, Janet was reluctant to continue with me, wanting to shower or take a break or go back to our typical before-bedtime routine, but I was determined to leverage her lust with Mike, making sure we used and built on the sexual energy he left. This became our new normal, and Janet even became aggressive, jumping my body as soon as Mike closed the door. I loved that she initiated, and even demanded we fuck, to the point where denying her was unthinkable.

My cock was typically hard as oak by the time Mike left, almost painfully so, standing straight out and dripping pre cum. I pulled Janet down to the floor or the bed or the yoga mat, where ever he left her, got between her spread legs and pushed inside her hot, tight and sloppy warmth. I could feel Mike's semen squish around my cock like too much lubricant, it felt amazing. I could smell it on her breath. I immediately begin sliding my cock into her deeply, and pulling out out to the tip. As I fucked her swollen and slick pussy, my mind was filled with images of Mike's cock strongly pulsating as it shot jet after jet of his sticky juice into Janet that I was now using his seed for my own pleasure. I could still recall Janet's sexy talk for Mike to cum inside her, more commanding than begging. I felt my balls being covered in the wet, sticky combination of their hot fucking as my pumping cock forced their juices out from inside her. The more I thrust, the more of her young boyfriend's cum was forced out, running down her tight ass cheeks and pooling on the floor.

Mike style was urgent and eager, and his technique was energetic and untamed, she was like an animal around him. Janet's pussy was left swollen and sensitive, resulting in our "Post-Mike" sessions being more intense than ever. I was determined to at least try to give her the same heights of pleasure that she felt with Mike, if not more. I felt I had stamina over Mike, and in fact I made sure Janet came hard, at least once if not more, before relaxing and letting my swollen cock erupt, injecting my hot seed into Janet's pussy, my body shook and shook in the most intense and gripping orgasm I had ever experienced. She looked so beautiful and so satisfied, we gasped for air and heaved together in near exhaustion, holding each other like the lovers we were.

Janet was not the animal she was with Mike, to my sometimes disappointment. But in truth I knew her body better than he did, and I took time to learn what she liked, and how to push her boundaries just enough to keep things exciting.

We never considered a three-way, I never touched my cock (although, sometimes I was in a robe or just naked) with Mike there. I watched him fuck her, he got off, then she really fucked me. I was loving it.

One day he arrived at lunchtime, just as we were getting ready for a workout. Mike, feeling braver I think, wasted no time and started making out with Janet as they moved to our Gym room, losing pieces of clothing along the way. This time, he mounted her doggy style and she looked directly at me while describing how great his cock felt or how she was coming. Kind of quickly he started to cum, hard, grabbing her hips and thrusting furiously. I saw his body shake and quiver, then relax, then he stood up, shakily, his shiny wet cock still spurting hot sticky seed, gathered his clothes and left. Janet was left panting on the floor, she hadn't cum yet but she was catching her breath from the passion and urgency of the whole thing.

I had witnessed what Mikes cock had done to her swollen, smooth and cum filled pussy before, Janet started rubbing her clit to get that orgasm that Mike neglected to provide this time. I wanted to see up close how her wet sloppy pussy looked still dripping with another man's cum. As I moved my face down between her legs I could smell the combination of Mike's cum and Janet's womanly scent, her pussy juices still dripping down her legs. The combined scent was raw and wild, it triggered an animal response in me, adding to my already high state of arousal.

Janet displayed her cunt to me, asking "Do you like what you see?" Her pussy lips were swollen, red, and glistening. "You wife's pussy is full with a young man's sweet cum" she said, her fingers making sloshing sounds as they tickled her clit.

I dropped my head down between her thighs, pushing them wide them wide, and inhaled that combined scent. Janet reached for a towel to clean up a little, I think, but I didn't wait.

I ran my tongue up and down her slit she wailed and yelled out, "Oh god!...aahhhh, aahhhh, aahhhh." I ran my tongue across her hard little clit and down to her wet puckered asshole.

Janet was cumming! I felt the rhythmic shaking in her legs I knew so well. As familiar as it was, there was something very different, the taboo and erotic abandon that drove me, it was like I was possessed. My mind was reeling. I was tasting another man's cum straight out of my wife's pussy!

Overcome with the excitement, the newness, and the exotic--for me, at least--eroticism of it all, I hungrily, greedily lapped at her well fucked pussy despite the hot semen seeping from her. I felt my own cock throbbing and I knew rivulets of pre-cum were dribbling out of me. Had Janet touched my cock in any way, I would've cum instantly. Janet was speechless, lost in the waves of orgasm I was giving her, until she pushed my head away. She then pushed me onto my back and worked my cock deep into her mouth and throat, sliding back and forth along my entire shaft with urgency that I knew meant she was headed for yet another intense orgasm. The feel of her hot wet lips and tongue, her saliva dripping down over my balls as she took me in completely, her hand wrapped around my shaft and pumping as she pulled away and licked and sucked the crown was bringing me closer and closer to flooding that gorgeous mouth with my cum. I didn't last long, shooting my own thick sticky hot seed down her throat, while she swallowed greedily. Then, we kind of fell into each other's arms and curdled for a few sweet moments. Eventually, I broke the silence by joking "You need to train your boy-toy not to leave you hanging like that!".

This affair went on for weeks; Mike would come by in the afternoon, or evening, he and Janet would fuck like teenagers, then he'd leave and I'd mirror what he did to her. Janet was on fire, and she was the happiest I'd seen her. I was watching and learning what Mike did to arouse her, but to be honest my cock was bigger and my technical skills better, he was just young. In fact, Janet was completely hot for Mike, but I learned that Mike just wanted to fuck, it was completely one-sided.

At this point, you might wonder how our marriage was surviving. Emotionally, I was messed up: I could not figure out why Janet was so drawn to Mike. I was fit, taller, my cock was thicker and longer, but her lust for him was unnerving. Of course, he was a young blond fitness trainer, so there was that. Don't think I didn't study his technique, trying to figure out what she saw in him, but it was pointless. It was what it was. Physically, Janet and I were fucking like teenagers, often and with renewed energy. She was taking chances and being aggressive in bed, verbal and wild. I was in heaven.

On the relationship front, two things gave me hope for us, once the fling she was having with Mike faded out as I knew it would. I was still secretly monitoring her sexting with Mike, and this message came up:

Mike: I'm home now, It would be nice to have private time with you, sexy. I'll make it special.

Janet: Mike, come over here, you hot sexy dope. Only here and only with my husband watching.

The fact that she shut him down like that was heartening, but it happened again, a few days later: