I make a Devil’s Bargain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike: I've got a friend at the gym you might like to meet, he's a trainer like me.

Janet: Mike, I've got enough men in my life. I am attracted to you not only for your sexy body and oh, so sweet ass, but your loyalty and honesty. I will not be leered at when I walk outside because you took our relationship lightly. Understand?

Mike: OK. Are you free now?

Janet: Come over, sexy, and fuck me!

Again, Janet surprised me by showing she was in control, and even though she seemed to lose all inhibitions around Mike, there was a core of strength to her. I was falling in love with her all over again.

It was strange trying to get used to your wife fucking a neighbor while you tried to go on with the normal day, he'd walk in hard and naked, Janet drop her clothing and suck his cock or bend over and Mike would start fucking. Not big into foreplay or post-ejaculation cuddling, although he could get hard again quickly. It was pretty casual. Her body was there any time he wanted it, and she was eager to give it to him.

When spring break arrived, Mike went back home to visit family, and for a few days Janet was fine and maybe relishing the physical pause, but as the weekend approached she became irritable and when we fucked she talked about wanting Mike's cock and tasting Mike's cum, blah blah blah..and it both sexy and unnerving to me at the same time. I will say that she was more energetic and wilder than I remembered, and I wondered if my plan to have Mike's scent on me when Janet and I fucked, was working.

That Saturday when he was scheduled to return, she got a text from Mike. He was bringing his long-time girlfriend up for a tour. At first, Janet was a little crazy that this girl might put a damper on her access to Mike's cock. Then, Mike asked if he could bring her over, and I feared for the worse. The last thing we needed was a jealous partner.

Her name was Peggy, she was an aerobics instructor from Mike's home town. She was a little shorter than Mike, (They made a good looking pair!), beautiful sexy brunette, hair in a tight braid, nice firm tits, big too! Her physique was as tight and athletic as Mike's, she was stunningly sexy. They were high school sweethearts and never dated anyone else.

Evidently, Mike told someone about him and Janet, and word got back to Peggy. We missed that fight, but in the end I figured she demanded a little revenge fuck of her own to equal things out between them. Mike had evidently convinced her that fucking a client was common and harmless, since (he claimed, wrongly) we had an "open" marriage. And it was his way of dealing with per-marital nerves. (What? That was news)

Well, Peggy either bought it completely, or was calling Mike out, because she looked me over and said to him "Daddy's kind of cute, I'd fuck 'em. Let's do it!".

Mike's face showed the panic he must have felt, he was cowed into a state of shock, unable to talk. Janet looked over at me, furious. We never planned on this, and in truth I really had no interest in Peggy, sexy as she was. I didn't care for that "Daddy" shit, either.

Well, Janet glared at Mike for blabbing and worse, getting caught. he kind of shrunk under her gaze and hung his head, knowing that he was busted. She said "Excuse us for a moment" and taking my hand, led me into the kitchen, out of earshot.

"Pete!" she said, urgently whispering, "I'm not OK with this!"

My mind was still reeling from Peggy's proposal and I was trying to wrap my head around the implications. Janet kept going "I don't want you sleeping with that girl!"

"Huh?" I ask, involuntarily, almost in shock, I must have looked as dumb as I felt.

Janet took a deep breath, and said "Look, I know it sounds crazy, probably hypocritical (Probably??) but I don't want you to sleep with that girl!"

In my mind, I was thinking that she'd had no issue fucking a stranger, a young man, in front of me for the past few months, and now she's getting jealous? I was starting to make arguments in my head, accuse her of a double standard, take Mike's side, anything. Then, a light went off in my mind and I said, slyly: "I don't want to sleep with her."

Janet opened her mouth, then slowly closed it as my words registered in her consciousness.

"But, she's beautiful!" she said, in disbelief. Yikes, woman, make up your mind!

"Janet," I said, taking her hand gently. "Mike was your fling. I get it: We were falling into a routine, and Mike comes along, a hot young man, he was exciting and he gave you attention and made you feel sexy. Fine. I never asked for reciprocation, and as long as you continued to make me feel included and loved, I could support you."

I held her face, gently, and said "It looks like Mike was less than honest with Peggy, and I'm sure she'll have him on a tighter leash after today. It was an exciting ride, but I'd wager that Peggy will have Mike relocate, or even move back home, if they stay together. She seems to hold the reigns on that stallion. I'm sure Peggy with make Mike end things with you."

Janet's face revealed her thoughts; she realized that her affair with Mike might be over, if we didn't give into Peggy's demands. Certainly, Peggy could sleep with someone else, to take her revenge on Mike, but I don't think she'd be OK with Mike continuing with Janet.

Janet furrowed her brow, deep in thought. "I'll tell them to leave" I volunteered. "Peggy will be going home on Sunday anyway."

"No!" she said, quickly. Then, she said, slowly: "I guess it's only fair that you get to sleep with Peggy, before she leaves. Just this once. If it keeps Mike out of trouble..." she trailed off.

I shrugged. "OK, for you" I said, turning away before she saw my smile.

It was true, I didn't want to sleep with any other woman (I know that sounds crazy, right?) and Peggy, as hot (Smoking hot!!) as she was, was not my wife.

But, she was Mike's girlfriend. And, I was looking forward to fucking HIS girl in front of him.

We returned to the living room with wine, glasses and a tray of cheeses. Janet engaged Peggy in friendly small talk, that tended toward Mike's performance as a lover. Mike and I listened in silence mostly, afraid to break the delicate peace he had with his two women.

Eventually, Peggy asked "Do we go to the bedroom?" Mike spoke up "Um, let's all stay in the same room." Evidently Janet had trained him well.

Janet shrugged and sat next to Mike and they started kissing, while Peggy sat on my lap and pushed her ample tits into my face. No need for foreplay here, I guess.

From there she pulled down my sweats and slowly worked my cock out. I was already fully hard, a fairly thick 7.5" of cock with a little upwards curve and a big head. She started working it as I was massaging her firm and perky tits. I let my hand slide down her sweats to her cunt, she wasn't wearing underwear. I slipped a finger into her wetness, surprised how quickly she was ready. She had a surprisingly tight pussy, she smiled and let out a seductive moan. I heard Janet and Mike making moaning and other sexy sounds, but didn't pay then any attention.

After a few minutes of this she lowered her head onto my cock and began sucking me. She was an absolute star at sucking cock, it was intense!. At some points it felt so good I couldn't concentrate on fingering her tight pussy. Fortunately she slowed down just enough for me to regain my senses and slid her shirt up, and pants off, exposing her beautiful pussy. I was able to slide three fingers inside and she was moaning hard as I finger fucked her.

Then she stopped, pulled down my shorts all the way and pushed me long ways across the couch and got into 69. I began eating her pussy, shoving my tongue deep inside as she was swallowing my big cock. Mike didn't eat Janet's pussy too often, and Janet didn't seem to care, but Peggy really responded with moans and sounds of intense pleasure.

I looked over and saw my wife pawing over Mike, her dress up to her waist and her mouth full of his cock, I took a moment to savor what an awesome visual, erotic moment this was. I went back to licking Peggy's cunt, her mouth never left my cock, I could feel drool sliding down my balls and into the crack of my ass.

We kept going at it for a few minutes, I think she came at least once, before Peggy decide to come up for air. Sixty-nine can be very intense when done right with an eager partner, and she was certainly eager. Peggy then turned to face me, swung her leg across me and mounted me, positioning her pussy right above my cock and gently started lowering herself. The head of my cock slowly started to slip inside as she let out a gasp. She tried to continue to lower herself but had to keep pulling up, the fit was extremely tight.

She kissed me, a wet sloppy tongue kiss, letting me taste my own cock and pre-cum, as she gasped and said "Fuck you are so thick, I'm not sure it will fit!"

I replied, smiling "Oh it will fit in time, your pussy is perfect." I lifted her off and then slid her back down, getting deeper with each stoke.

Once again my cock head slowly entered as she muttered something about taking a big cock. It was a serious turn-on to hear that. Still it was slow going with every inch taking a few minutes, but before long I was balls deep and she was out of breath.

I began the slow rhythmic pumping at that point with her wet, tight pussy swallowing my cock. Before I knew it she started cumming, her pussy squeezing my cock urging it to fill with cum.

With her on my lap it limited how deep I could go, but I rocked my hips and played with her clit until her orgasm made her legs shake and she squealed uncontrollably.

I slowly slid my cock out, still hard, and helped her stand up. I got behind her, squeezed her ass, then felt her tits with both hands. Grabbing them in my hands from behind I squeezed them in full view of Mike. I admit, at this time it felt good to give a little back to him.

I had her bend over the coffee table, and positioned myself behind her. At this point she was facing Mike and Janet, her face a few feet from where they were, Janet playing with his cock and getting it hard. I was less gentle this time as I plunged my cock deep inside her and she squealed as I began pumping her with long strokes. For five, ten minutes I hit her pussy from all positions as she worked my cock in return, moaning with delight. I fucked her hard, reaching around to pinch her hard nipples or rub her clit in turn. From the sounds she was making she came several more times, her legs shaking and trembling, her pussy felt so tight and I could feel hot wet liquid running down my legs. I'll confess that I relished the idea of giving Mike's girl a fucking to remember, all the anxiety and awkwardness of the last few months coming to a head. I used that energy to savage his girl's cunt.

At last, I turned her around, helped her down to the floor and lifted her legs over her head, my cock slipping in easily this time all the way to my balls. I used slow deep strokes, from the tip until I plunged deeply and she gasped with each stroke. She started a massive orgasm, her body shaking and she started begging "Cum in me! Cum! Cum deep in me!". I fucked Peggy with all the technique and guile I could muster, making sure she came hard and kept cumming as long as I could maintain an erection. But eventually I lost control and pumped my cock deep and fast, I think we came at the same time. Hot spurts of cum jetted from my cock over and over again deep into her cunt, until I felt empty and hollow. We fell back panting, gasping for air. Peggy weakly looked over at me and smiled, then leaned down and took my semi-hard cock in her mouth, licking our combined juice into her mouth. I winced at the overload of sensation, but enjoyed the feeling of her tickling tongue on my balls and shaft. What a woman!

I looked up and it seemed Mike and Janet had finished some time before, not sure when, and were enjoying the show. Well, not "Enjoying" it, I could see it in their faces, neither was happy to be spectators now.

We all went back to the couches, naked and worn out. After a few minutes and some mindless small talk, Janet took Peggy's hand and offered to show her where the shower was.

They were gone for a while, Mike looked over at me and asked "Why did you let me fuck your wife all that time?" I realized we never really talked. After Janet started her affair, Mike typically only spoke to her, we gave each other a respectful distance.

I looked at him, covered in sweat and semen, and my wife's cunt wetness still clinging to his shiny semi-hard and leaking cock.

"She was fucking you, boy-toy." I corrected him, "and as long as you remained respectful and treated her with dignity, it was her call." Mike looked confused, but closed his eyes and let is head rest on the pillow behind him.

We sat in silence, maybe 30 mins, drinking wine. I excused myself to check up on the girls.

I walked to our bedroom and heard the shower running, and soft female conversation. Carefully, I peeked into the bathroom, to see both Janet and Peggy in under the shower, washing each other and giggling. I felt myself starting to get hard again, and thought to sneak back to the living room. My way was blocked, as Mike joined me, still naked, and I motioned him to silence. He took a look (longer than he needed to). They sight of the two girls together had the same effect on his cock as mine, so I motioned that we should return to the couch.

After a long while, the girls returned, wrapped in towels and demanding wine. Janet said playfully "Do you boys want to shower next?" I shot a fearful glance over to Mike, who looked horrified, and said "You can go first, Mike, I'll go next." to his relief.

After Mike left, Peggy sat next to me and said 'You are one hell of a fuck, Daddy!" I must have looked shocked but she continued "But, Mike and I are getting married at the end of the month, and I think we will stick to a traditional marriage, not an open one."

I glanced over at Janet, she smiled and shrugged.

Mike came back, wet hair but dressed, and they said goodbye. I knew Mike would not be coming over again.

I looked at Janet and asked "Are you OK?"

She smiled. "Pete, I never thought about what I was putting you through by fucking Mike, until I saw you with Peggy."

"And you and Peggy." I reminder her.. She just rolled her eyes. "Yea, that was new."

She hugged me close, we stood like that for a moment, just savoring the feeling. She took breath away with a long kiss, as she pulled back she said "Will we be OK?" I smiled and replied "You get better every year, so yes". She rolled her eyes and punched me in the arm, saying "What a dope" as she turned toward the bedroom, taking my hand and pulling me behind her.