All Comments on 'I Make Believe I'm a Cuckold Ch. 04'

by donaldelliott11

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
TexasmaturecuckTexasmaturecuckover 4 years ago
Cuck series

Really enjoyed them all. Hope to read more from you

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 4 years ago
love this story

As you know, I love this series of a man, a lot like me, who wants to be a cuckold and wants to suck and get fucked by his hot male co-workers and neighors. Please tell us more of these type of stories. I love your writing.

Hugs & kisses,

cdCindy1

ronnicdtgronnicdtgabout 4 years ago
Fizzled

Great beginning realistic and a different twist. But part way between 2 and 3 it lost it's way...Instead of being about man finding a different aspect of himself and Nancy leading him the story became who is fucking whom...

4 and 5 for the 1st 2 chapters

Copycat88Copycat88about 4 years ago
good writing to a point.

I loved this story and it's intrigue, it unfolded beautiful and without the "Porn" aspect that so many have. I agree with others posts that when it went "over the edge" into full blown (Pun intended) gay porn.....ya lost me. I've given the first two chapters high marks. Keep up the good work....I will be reading some of your other stories as well.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 4 years ago

I loved this series but bailed after page 1 of this chapter. It departed too broadly from the original story line of female dominance and control, to “let’s see how many people we can get fucking each other.” I think you were wise to make this the final installment in the saga.

Claudia69Claudia69almost 4 years ago
What A Way To End A Kinky Sexy Series!!!!

I loved this story....I wish I could met somebody like Donna....

WalkingThinkingWalkingThinkingalmost 4 years ago
Disappointing

Each for there own, I was hoping for a "they lived happily ever after" ending, but to me this chapter was disappointing, Over the top and spiteful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This chapter took an unexpected turn. I was enjoying relationship between Don & Nancy. Glad Sally eventually out of the picture but wanted Don & Nancy to keep up their cuck & slut routine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very kinky and sexy…I want to become Donna’s lawfully wedded husband….

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

Sorry, last pages were too much. Really liked the idea of Don and Nancy being a cuck couple. Gary and Bart? the first 2 guys with them, and Don's nightie, creamy ass were good. Sally got things messed up

Rimbaud17Rimbaud17over 1 year ago

Yeah, it's over the top. So are Harold and Kumar movies! It was well written as always, and a fun thrill-ride.

rickylaw01rickylaw01about 1 year ago

Yeah I agree with some of the comments below. It was really a great cuckholding story before it turned into a gay story. And sucking yout dad's dick? Common dude. I was hoping he and Nancy would get together and keep there relationship going. You brough them to a couple that cared for each other and then just abandoned that story line. Last chapter was very disappointing for me

pamelacdnzpamelacdnz11 months ago

A nice read but I will agree with some of the previous posts. It seemed to wander off what I thought was an obvious course for Donna and Nancy to become a sordid couple. During the 2nd night with Cameron & Jordan, rather than Nancy bringing out the I pad, she should have spilled the beans on Sally's long term playing around so he could divorce her and he and Nancy beome a couple to play their "cuck & slut" games. That way they could both play ant getting revenge on past partners ?

HotjaneyHotjaney3 months ago

I really enjoyed this story. I Loved the cuckolding, the gay sex and even him blowing his father. I also fantasized being Donna.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdonaldelliott11@donaldelliott11
While I love Literotica, my favorite dirty stories of all time are sometimes somewhere else: Mother's Little Helper by Rachel Ross Denial by Deirdre A Kind Offer by Orestes One great author here is Lauries Husband! One particular genre that I really enjoy involves formerly-st...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES