I Make Believe I'm a Cuckold Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dad, what's past is past. Sally sucked and fucked a lot of other men, and I let her do it way too long. We're both happier after we split."

"You don't understand, boy. I don't give a shit if you're happy or sad. I just know my cock is sad."

"Dad, it's probably a good thing it's over. If Mom found out you were cheating on her she..."

He cut me off mid-sentence with a hearty laugh. "If your Mom found out? Your Mom was fucking thrilled some other bitch drained my oil. Margaret would have *paid* Sally for swallowing my loads for the week. Your mother hated even the thought of a dick in a mouth. Married almost 50 years and she never *once* let my dick near her mouth. Not once."

Before I could completely wrap my head around this, that my wife sucked my father's cock with my mother's approval, he dropped the bomb.

"Margaret thinks sticking a man's piss stick into another person's mouth is nauseating. So when Sally told us our son was a cock-sucking faggot who wore ladies' bras and stuff, we were kinda unsettled. It was hard for your Mom to pretend she didn't care all night at the dinner table."

"Sally told you I'm bisexual?"

"I'm not sure your mom and I know what a bisexual is. I think the phrase Sally used was 'cum-addicted faggot slut.' Is that close to 'bisexual'? I know that sounds cruel, but she actually gave you a big compliment. She said she'd bet me $100 I wouldn't miss her at all because you suck cock even better than she does. Said I should do that towel drop thing and wave my hard-on in front of your face. Said you'd gulp me down like a thirsty fella at a bar, that you simply would never *not* suck a big hard throbber."

He dropped the towel. "Let's see. Open wide, pansy."

He didn't miss her at all that night, or the next three.

One fantasy I didn't realize right away was when Mom declined to watch us in bed. She said just listening to us through the open doorways was disgustingly perverted, and that watching a cock get sucked would make her vomit.

She didn't give in until the morning I left. She watched as I went to my knees next to my packed suitcases moments before my departure. We were in the living room, of all places, and my father was standing in his bathrobe as I plunged my face up and down his shaft.

He stood like a rock, one outstretched hand leaning on my shoulder as if holding me down. It was even more exciting than I had dreamed it would be to drink my unborn brothers and sisters from his big old grey-haired cock. In a strange way, dad's hand on my shoulder as I nurtured myself on the end of his big erection was sort of a benediction. I think he loved me, at least a little bit, as he dumped the final load into the back of my mouth.

Mom had a look of absolute disgust on her face, but I noticed that she quietly rubbed her own crotch in her nightgown watching us.

When I tried a few minutes later to kiss her goodbye, she jerked her head sideways and slapped my face, hard. "I've never had a penis in my mouth," she snarled angrily, "and I'm sure not going to kiss a boy who has. Your wife was a nasty, evil cunt, but I gotta give her credit. She knew a fairy when she found one, and she was smart enough to dump your wimpy ass."

Then my mother closed the door in my face. The last thing I heard as I stepped away was her shout to Dad, "Put that fucking worm away, Harold. Christmas is over for you. You're disgusting, too."

***

Barry had sort of an intervention with me after I told him about fellating my father. He says he loves me dearly, but that I'd sunk so low that I was really crying for help. After further talks with the counselor, I decided I'm going to have the surgery next week.

Several of my coworkers have planned a low-key sendoff party for the night before. Each one will pose for a photo of them kissing my dick goodbye. We have a little pink ribbon ready to decorate my little soldier.

Wish Donna luck!