All Comments on 'I Make Believe I'm a Cuckold'

by donaldelliott11

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story!!

I didn't see that ending coming. Nice work, keep writing.

I need a Nancy in my life!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Huge BBC Cuckold Fan

5 Stars, Great story!!!!!! Love love the story, I had the feeling the wife might not be so innocent, and was pleasantly surprised at the end of hopefully only the first chapter. Please continue this awesome cuckold tale, I'm hoping in chapter 2 that hubby will be eating cuckold creampie all of the time from his coworker on their business trips and when he arrives home to his gorgeous wife to find her fucked thoroughly and filled with a gallon on cum pouring out of her delicious pussy!!!! Would love to see the wife take a BBC while hubby is forced to watch and is wear pink panties and his tiny penis is locked in a cage. Please continue this delicious cuckold journey as soon as possible, 5***** no doubt about it !!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lovely

One of the best stories I’ve read in a a good while..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
great story

Loved your story.. Enjoyed the plot twist at the end. Look forward to a future chapter

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 4 years ago
5 stars !!! Great story

This was fantastic. I wish I was Donnie and both my wife and my co-worker made me their cuckold. Sucking cock and eating their lover's creampie are exactly what I want to do. Since I am also married but rarely have sex with my wife, I'm in a similar situation. I don't know if my wife is having any affairs but I truly wish she is -- I dream about watching her male lovers fuck her in front of me, making her moan & groan, then eating their creampies from her pussy while he gets behind me and fucks me. Letting my wife know that I'm gay, that I love sucking cock and getting fucked is what I hope to one day muster up the courage to do. Wish me luck.

Please tell more chapters to this story. It is FANTASTIC !!!

12356416514a12356416514aover 4 years ago
Nice one

I really love this one.

It's a believable story, not unrealistic and extreme like certain other stories that get posted here.

Really love how the dude is reluctant but then finds out that he wants it. I love it when woman know what you want before you yourself realize it.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 4 years agoAuthor
I guess I struck a chord

This story not only got some normal feedback, but three different men have reached out to me at my Yahoo address to confide that they are in, or once had, relationships in which they are submissive to a dominant female coworker or business associate.

I'm surely going to write a second chapter now, and ask for suggestions from readers who have opinions: should the husband find out that his wife is cheating on him, or remain oblivious? Should his wife find out that he submits to his co-worker, or should Nancy keep if from her? In the next chapter, might Nancy turn Don out to other co-workers?

Please let me know if you have similar experiences in the real-world.

Randy56rRandy56rover 4 years ago
Make believe

A good story, something I'd like to do is eat her used pussy, but would want to fuck the guys wife or girlfriend and have him eat my craempie from her sloppy used cunt. A more equal footing interests me, not the whole wimp thing at all. Good story though.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 4 years agoAuthor
Readers - a question or two

I'm struggling to write the sequel. I'm not sure if Don should find out, or not, that his wife Sally is a whore. I'm also undecided on whether or not his wife should learn that he's become a gay cock-sucker.

Any thoughts for how I go forward? Readers: do you see a little bit of yourself in Don? Or in Gary?

DonaldElliott11

maxieintexasmaxieintexasover 4 years ago
GREAT, GREAT, GREAT

This is really a great story. Plot is believable; characters are developed; interesting ending. I have read Chapter 2; equally great.

The author’s bio states in part, “One particular genre that I really enjoy involves formerly-straight men who have a gay/bi encounter that is humiliating to them because it is witnessed by others…”

The hottest part of the story is, “…But then she grinned at me and I knew her brain went back into sex-world. She was receiving a Grade A dicking from a well-endowed and energetic stud. Her husband was stepping forward for more humiliation than he had originally signed up for. And now she could get Gary in the game. She shifted her hips into third gear…”

Poor Donnie was outted. Nancy exposed her ‘pretend husband’ for the cuckold he really was. I can just imagine Donnie looking into the mirror, eye contact is made with Nancy; their eyes lock; she keeps her eyes on him until he shamelessly looks away; then he looks back into the mirror and sees she is still looking at him. She knows he wants to get fucked; he knows, that she knows, he wants to get fucked.

Maybe in a future chapter, Nancy could ‘out’ Donnie in front of his real wife; his real wife includes her lover in the fun.

Maybe in a future chapter, Donnie is alone on a business trip; he openly explores his bi/sissy side; gets caught by a business rival.

Maybe in a future chapter, Nancy sets us a bukkake (Donnie sucking multiple men) to humiliate in front of her girlfriends.

Such a great writer!

xploring96xploring96over 4 years ago

I loved this. The journey to getting to where he wants to be. Even if he didn't know that's what he wanted. Anything where a sub ultimately ends up on his knees with both his holes filled I always find exciting

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 4 years agoAuthor
Hey, Annony Shit Striker:

You know you're in the Fetish hub, right? Get your sorry ass back over to Loving Wives. Oh, and write just one story before you shoot your shit again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Absolutely fantasti

I love it. I cant wait to read about Seattle. Im a big fan of Femdom, SPH, and ball busting - so hopefully there is a lot of that to come

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good story with a twist

I like the way things develop and his coworker is able to read him. The next step that she takes him to should be when a black man sees the way they act together and picks her up while they’re at dinner. Knowing about his secrets she spends the dinner taunting him as he tries to think of ways to stop what he knows might happen. They both know that she knows enough to get him to do whatever she wants. As she whispers in his ear how much she’ll love seeing her “husband” sucking a big blackcock getting it ready for her, he can’t help but think of his real wife doing the same thing.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 4 years ago

Omg was a unique storyline and totally enjoyable story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Very well put together. It's like having a conversation with a sissy husband like me.

gandhhotspot@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story, Donald

Huge fan. You take time for segue and dive into the subtle and reluctant psychology of your characters and actually develop them over time. They're not just static porn star cutouts. There is real artistry in what you do. Don't let the bastards grind you down.

Claudia69Claudia69almost 4 years ago
Great Cuckold Story!!!

A very well told story...After reading you feel like you know the people..Looking forward to part 2.

WalkingThinkingWalkingThinkingalmost 4 years ago
Nice

Nice plot and character development early on, but wow that escalated quickly. I thought both your writing and plot deserved a slower edging of Dons transformation from pretend loving husband to submisive cuckold / cocksucker.

So is Nancy alone in this scheme or has Sally a part to play in Dons demise.

Normaly the small limp dicked cuckold is to much of a cliche for me, easy / lazy target. But in this story it works

Looking forward to see where you take Don and his wives on this adventure

justincbenedictjustincbenedictover 3 years ago
Loved it.

Well paced and quite lively!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this ... Nancy's pussy didn't taste very different than my wife's. Trying to please my wife orally was a regular thing, given my erection problems. And I'd always loved the taste of her sex, especially when she asked me to lick her when I returned from my road trips.

Then having Sally tell Nancy that while Don is away, Sally is a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The first half of the story was alarmingly familiar in many but not all ways. I have role-played the husband to married women before and rather liked it. I did NOT like hearing how undersized he is, how he was not able to satisfy his wife, the filled pie eating and all of the gay stuff. Sorry, not for me. I also did not like the sudden rapid progression once they locked eyes through the mirror. Too fast after that. I would have preferred the events after been spread out over some more 'dates.' Overall I found it well written and urge the author to write more.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

OMG glad there is a part 2.

TrstxxxTrstxxxover 1 year ago

LOVED IT. Great twist at the end.

smallercucksmallercuckover 1 year ago

I adore this remarkable story. What an awesome twist on the typical cuckold premise. Donald, you are a fantastic writer with an amazing dirty mind.

Rimbaud17Rimbaud17over 1 year ago

You know, I would have loved this story if it had ended at the bottom of page one, for being realistic and almost elegant as well as being well-written. Which isn't to say I didn't like it after it went into hyper-drive. Actually, I'm curious about what kind of response it would have gotten if it was just a story about co-workers doing some kinky role-playing on the road. I would have still given it a 5, and maybe bookmarked it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She went to the "bathroom"? was that in the Hotel room? What you probably meant was She went to the Ladies room or Restroom... The guy intercepted her coming from the bathroom? what, he was already in the hotel room? Yep, Ladies Room or Restroom....

B_CouricB_Couric9 months ago

Don! I actually found this by googling something else entirely and it came up on the first page. I know Google figures my history into the results but still… Very clever and I like it!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

HIS WIFE MAKES HIM TRUE CUCKHOLD,BUT EVER GOING TO CONFESS ,I FEELING SAD FOR THE HUSBAND

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdonaldelliott11@donaldelliott11
While I love Literotica, my favorite dirty stories of all time are sometimes somewhere else: Mother's Little Helper by Rachel Ross Denial by Deirdre A Kind Offer by Orestes One great author here is Lauries Husband! One particular genre that I really enjoy involves formerly-st...