I Married a Heptapod

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is very wonderful," he said, and there was that weird noise, and his skin rippled color, and his tentacles flexed, and he almost seemed to shudder as I sat on the side of the Jacuzzi and slipped my feet in, because it was hot.

"Female humans have different body shape from males," he said, looking at me, and one of his tentacles reached for me, lifting from the water, sliding over my back, around me, curling over my stomach, and the tip rose to slide over one of my breasts, and as it rose, the skin parted, and the tip extended, and the tip was soft and smooth as it touched me, and I watched it lengthen and grow.

"These are female breasts?" he said, caressing mine. "Study guide on humans notes that these are for reproductive purposes and to attract attentions of human males."

"Yes," I said, stifling a gasp, and then I didn't. "They are." Mine were, for sure. I hadn't met many human males who weren't attracted to them. "And they're very sensitive, Ziggy, and touching them is part of our human sexual foreplay." I looked him, looking at me. "Are female heptapods different in appearance to male heptapods?"

"Yes and no," Ziggy said, that tentacle tip sliding over me, sending tingles and ripples of pleasure through me. "Your skin tastes beautiful, Stardust," he added. Then, "female heptapods look the same as males on the exterior, but have female reproductive organs beneath tentacles, while heptapod male reproductive organs are at tips of tentacles, extending from within tip in response to sexual stimulation."

I looked down at that smooth-skinned extension that protruded from the tip of the tentacle caressing my breast, and my heart was beating more than a little faster. "Are you sexually stimulated now, Ziggy?"

Because I was, which was really weird, because he was an alien, but we'd kissed last night. At least, I thought we'd kissed. I wasn't sure. Maybe it was the heptapod version of the start of a blowjob, and I'd teased him and stopped, and I sort of remembered what that'd been like, his tentacle caressing my lips, and, remembering, my own lips parted.

"Yes, Stardust," Ziggy said. "It is very strange, because you are an alien with an entirely different and very alien body shape, physiology and outlook on life, yet I find that you appeal to me, and touching you in this way is highly stimulating to my reproductive organs, and I find myself wishing to fertilize your eggs." He shuddered. "I know this is not possible, Stardust, we are different species, but yet I find myself wishing this."

"How do male heptapods fertilze females?" I asked, a little breathlessly, and I wasn't thinking what I was thinking. No I wasn't. No way. "Human males have a single sexual organ, which is...."

"I am a Space Marine, Stardust," Ziggy said, and his skin colors rippled those laughter colors. "I was on Hegemony Assault Transport for months, following evacuation from Zhuolu, and one of first Waterpaths Space Marines to use vocoder developed by Hegemony scientists. Some things all Space Marines have in common, human and heptapod." His skin rippled those colors again.

"What's that?" I asked, because, really, apart from that recruiter back down dirtside, I'd never actually met a Space Marine. I dated officers, and the ones I dated were usually racist capitalist fascist oppressors of the working class from the Second American Republic Space Navy, because that was kind of exciting, the excitement of the almost-but-not-quite forbidden, and none of them had been from their Marines, even though I knew they existed, because I kind of liked those Navy uniforms.

"Talking about females, sex with females, becoming intoxicated, and fighting non-Marines," Ziggy said.

"And playing the guitar," I sort of gasped. "Ziggy, my nipples are really sensitive." I was looking, and the nipple that one of his suckers was attached to was. Really sensitive. Oh my god sensitive. His sucker. Oh yes. Yes yes yes, what was he... "Ohhhhh... ohhhhh..."

"You taste delicious, Stardust," Ziggy's vocoder said, and I could see that tip of his tentacle that was protruding was swollen and throbbing, and it wasn't so small now either. It must've been eight inches long, and thick, and it seemed to be prehensile, because it was curving and moving, sliding over my skin, caressing me, and a second tentacle slipped up out of the water and slid over my other breast, and the tip of that one extruded, grew, and...

"Ohhhhhh... ohhhhh Ziggy... Ziggyyyyyy." Another sucker latched onto that other nipple, and with every sucking caress, little rockets of sensation thrilled through me to pool at my center, and I'd never met a guy who'd done anything like this to me, just from touching my nipples and my breasts, and my sex was all hot and wet and swollen, and I wanted... I wanted... I wanted more.

""How do male heptapods fertilize females?" I gasped, kind of looking down at the tentacle extrusions, and they did actually look like, you know, erect male sexual organs, maybe a bit longer and thicker, but much the same shape, and they had that same little hole at the tip, and a sort of swollen head, with something like a glans, but there were little miniature sucker things on them, and tendrils as well, smaller than the big tendrils above where the extrusion emerged.

"Heptapod females have two reproductive ducts, one on each side of their mantle, Stardust," Ziggy said.

"Two?" I said, my eyes widening a little. "Human females only have one. How many... how many of these do you have, Ziggy?"

"Seven," he said. "One at the tip of each tentacle," and a third tentacle was sliding around my waist, and there was that same sexual organ extruded. Seven? Wow!

"A male heptapod inserts his tentacle tip in the ducts and the friction of movement there causes sperm to be released into the female, where it fertilizes the female's eggs, and also gives pleasure to the male. Sperm can also be released onto the female's skin, and the female will scoop the sperm up with her tentacles and fertilize the eggs herself, and it is the act of fertilizing that gives female heptapods pleasure, not the physical contact."

"But a male heptapod enjoys the physical contact?" I asked, and I brushed one with my fingers, and Ziggy shivered, colors flashed across his skin, too rapid for me to make out any pattern, but his tentacle tip throbbed under my fingers, and there was this weird noise from his vocoder, and that little hole at the tip of his sexual extension jetted a great spurt of white fluid that burst thickly across my face, and through my parted lips, and into my half-open mouth, and then there was another, another, and another.

"Stardust... Stardust," Ziggy said, and his skin flashed crimson and scarlet. "I am sorry, Stardust."

"Uh, Ziggy," I said, licking my lips, and he was almost writhing, his tentacles flowing from me, leaving me, and I clutched at the nearest, and I knew he was much stronger than me. Stronger than any human, for that matter, but I knew I was totally safe with him. "Ziggy, what's wrong? What was that?" I licked my lips and it tasted, well, salty, and my eyes widened. "Was that your sexual release, Ziggy?"

"Stardust," he said, and his color patterns said he was embarrassed. I felt that, somehow.

"You did!" I squealed, doing my best to slide close to him, press up against him and look into those big beautiful eyes. "Ziggy! Did you just release your sperm?"

"Yes, Stardust," he said, his skin still that dull crimson and scarlet. ""I am sorry, Stardust, please excuse me. I did not intend to attempt to fertilize your eggs by placing my semen on your skin."

"You can't fertilize my eggs like that, and I don't think you can fertilize my eggs anyhow, Ziggy," I said. "We're totally different species, and besides, for us, the semen has to be inserted into the female reproductive system, and we're only able to be fertilized for a few days every month, and there's not very many eggs. It's a very limited reproductive window for human females."

I smiled, watching that tentacle tip that'd ejaculated soften, shrink and sheathe itself, disappearing from sight, and yeah, I could sort of see the similarities to a human male, but, well, seven. Wow! I wondered when the last time he'd seen a female heptapod was?

"Do you have females with you?" I asked, curious.

"No, Stardust," he said, and I guess maybe he might have been sorry, but those other two tentacles were still sliding over my skin, those sexual extrusions caressing me, gently, and little shivers ran through me, and I remembered what he'd said about beaks, not mouths like hours, and I could taste him in my mouth, and his ejaculate actually tasted rather nice, and it wasn't like I lacked experience there. I mean, I'd swallowed, a lot, and of course I'd never brought shame on my family, but I was not unfamiliar with male sexual arousal, and how to satisfy men.

"Our females remain on our planets," he said. "Female reproduction and egg-laying requires a largely watery environment. Our species eggs need sea in which to hatch, and we do not reproduce well in artificial habitats."

"What do you do for sexual release?" I asked, because with us, or at least with the Hegemony, we had specialist female service personnel who catered for that kind of thing for the military, and they were usually selected from volunteers in the Moral Reeducation camps, where the reeducation wasn't successful, although from stuff I'd heard, the volunteering was more a case of "you're volunteered" than actually, like, really volunteering. Which was another reason to make sure I never brought shame on my family.

You could get away with a lot, as long as you remained untouched, in the old-fashioned sense.

"It is difficult," Ziggy said, and was he embarrassed? He was trying not to look at me, amd he was gently squirming, and I knew he didn't want to hurt me, but I held on tight, so I could keep looking into his eyes, and okay, I could just tell he was embarrassed. He was. Guys are guys, and they don't like to talk about all the girl emotional stuff, but that wasn't what I wanted to talk to him about. Maybe later.

"Human males jerk off," I said, totally confidently, because I knew that. "And human females can jerk off human males." I smiled. "With their hands."

"For us, it is not that simple," Ziggy said. "I am not sure how to explain this to you, Stardust, but I understand what it is that human males do when they jerk off, as you say, but for us this does not result in sexual release."

"You achieved sexual release with me just now, Ziggy," I said, licking my lips. "And I'm not a female heptapod."

"Stardust, I am sorry," Ziggy said, and somehow I just knew he really was embarrassed, if a heptapod can be embarrassed the way we humans can be, which seemed to be what was happening. Me, I wasn't actually embarrassed at all. I was sort of curious. And okay, the things his tentacles were doing to my breasts, I was actually excited, and he did, you know, taste okay. Actually, he tasted good, and I licked my lips and swallowed again, just to confirm to myself that I hadn't been sort of fantasizing, and no, I hadn't, and yes, he did.

"Its okay, Ziggy, I'm a human female, not a heptapod, female," I said, totally confidently. "What we just did was totally normal and acceptable for a human female to do."

Well, with a human male it was, and I was skirting the truth, because I didn't think the Peoples Morals Bureau would agree at all, but in my experience, which in this at least wasn't minimal, human males really enjoyed a girl holding their sexual organ in her hands, or placing their sexual organ in a female's mouth, or rubbing it against her skin until they achieved sexual release and ejaculated.

"I am not a human male, Stardust," Ziggy said, and looking at him, well, he was right about that. I mean, yeah, he looked a bit like a giant octopus, and his tentacles, well, I'd met guys who had tentacles, believe me, and Ziggy was way more of a gentleman than they were.

"You aren't a human male," I said, and I smiled and I took one of those tentacles just below the extrusion in one hand, and I used my other hand to stroke the sexual organ part with my other hand, and, my heart pounding, and licked the tip, and he tasted okay, and actually, it felt about the same as a guy's cock, just a bit bigger, and I remembered Security-General Zhao's instructions that first time I'd done this for him, and I did now what he'd instructed me to do then.

Open wide, Stardust, he's said, and now, that was exactly what I did.

I opened wide, and I slid my lips down over the swollen tip of Ziggy's sexual organ. Well, one of them. The one I had in my hands, anyhow, and I did all those things I did with a human guy. I sucked, I licked, I bobbed my head, and I looked into Ziggy's eyes as I did it.

"Stardust? What are you doing?" Ziggy said, and a couple of his tentacles slapped at the water, and another one coiled and twined around me, sliding over my skin. "Stardust? Stardust?"

I knew exactly what I was doing, and it was sort of like blowing a guy, except you weren't face to face with his balls, or two inches from his stomach, and he wasn't holding my head and trying to get all of his cock in my mouth, although I could feel it throbbing against my tongue.

"Stardust?" Ziggy said, and his colors were going wild, and a couple of his tentacles were going wild, thrashing the water, and I sort of hoped he could control them and keep them away from me, and then his sexual organ throbbed in my mouth, and his vocoder made static, and he ejaculated in my mouth the way males do, and actually, there wasn't too much difference from a human guy except he wasn't choking me by trying to jam his cock half way down my throat, and when he came, he pulsed slower, so there was more time to swallow everything, and I did.

"Stardust?" Ziggy said, his thrashing tentacles stilling as those pulses died away, and I swallowed one last delicious mouthful of heptapod semen, and eased my lips up and off him.

"Did you like that, Ziggy?" I smiled as those crazy patterns rippled across his skin, and then I smiled again as I reached for another tentacle, and took it firmly in both hands, a lot more sure of myself now, because really, guys were guys and I stroked him hard with one hand for about thirty seconds, aiming the tip at my breasts, and....

"!@$###&&%!" the vocoder squawked, his tentacles thrashed the water into foam around him, and the tentacle tip erupted like Mount Fuji, blasting a thick white rope of creamy semen onto my breasts, one burst, then another and another and another, until my boobs were coated in white cream, dripping from my nipples into the water, and wow, there was a lot of it.

"Stardust... Stardust..." Ziggy groaned, and I guess he was really turned on now, because there were three tentacles brushing my forearms, and those sexual extrusions were extruding, brushing my skin, and I shivered with excitement.

"Do you like that, Ziggy?" I asked, running my hands over those swollen lengths, thinking wow, this was so cool, and really exciting as well.

"Yes, Stardust," Ziggy's vocoder said, and the colors on his skin were rippling wildly, crazy patterns flickering, and two of his tentacles were sliding over me, those suckers tasting me. "Yes, Stardust, I like that very much," he said.

"Would you like to do this with another one?" I asked, bending my head and kissing the tip of one, and his tentacle tip throbbed, and very delicately eased between my lips as I opened my mouth, and I started to blow him, slowly, while I stroked another tentacle tip with my hands, and a couple of his tentacles slid over my breasts, his suckers massaging me beautifully, and one coiled over my thighs, and his suckers brushed my labia and my clitoris, and I knew he was tasting me, and...

I climaxed, just like that, as his sucker drew on my clitoris, and my back arched, I squealed around his tentacles in my mouth, my body shuddering as that pleasure rushed through me, and really, I hadn't let a guy do this to me since Security-General Zhao, and this was so much better. This was bliss. This was heaven. This went on and on and on, and I hung there, at the gates of paradise...

"Are you alright, Stardust?" Ziggy asked, withdrawing his tentacle from my mouth. "Did I injure you? I am sorry, Stardust..."

"No, no, I'm fine, Ziggy," I moaned, both my hands clutching at that tentacle between my thighs, just shuddering and glowing. "I'm better than fine, Ziggy, I just had my own sexual release."

"Human females have sexual release?" Ziggy asked, and those color patterns said puzzled.

"Yes," I said, except it was more of a moan, because I just had another little one, rubbing his tentacle against me. "Oh yes, human females have sexual releases too."

"How?" Ziggy asked. "I would like to give you sexual release, again, Stardust. You have already satisfied two of my tentacles."

"I want to satisfy them all," I moaned, and I took one and rubbed it on my boobs, still white with the cream of his last release, and his vocoder made a funny noise, and there were those flashing colors rippling over his skin, and his tentacle ejaculated all over my boobs, and I took that one that'd been in my mouth and moved it back, and this time he was eager, and when he came, I swallowed it all, and there were three more to go, and I was reaching for one when...

"Show me how to satisfy you again, Stardust," Ziggy said, and I looked at him, and I sort of smiled and I explained, and I showed him, lying on my back on the edge of the Jacuzzi, one hand on my sex, teasing my clitoris, and my other hand on one slippery heptapod-semen covered boob, and I showed him what to do to my clitoris, and my labia and where to touch me, and I explained how his tentacle couldn't go inside me, because that was where human male sexual organs went, and to do that before I was married, or at least engaged, would bring shame and dishonor on my family, and I think he understood.

He understood well enough about how to satisfy me too, and his tentacles slid all over me, touching and caressing, and he knew my boobs were so sensitive, and his suckers worked over them, covering them, and what he was doing to my nipples, I was in ecastasy, because no guy. Not even Security-General Zhao, had done thinsg like that to my boobs, and when he started teasing my clitoris, I just looked up at him, wide-eyed and moaning helplessly, and his tentacles he'd my legs wide apart so he could touch me everywhere, and he did.

"Is that good for you, Stardust?" he asked, half holding me in the air in front of him so he could watch me as he caressed me, and I just looked at him, and sobbed.

"Yes, Ziggy," I moaned. "Yes, that's good, that's so good..." and it was better than good, it was ecstasy, and when I started to climax, I just couldn't stop, because his tentacles knew exactly how to touch me and where I needed to be touched, and...

"You taste so good, Stardust," he said, his suckers working over my labia, and I was so swollen and wet and sensitive, and I knew he was tasting me with every sucker on me, and he drew on my clitoris, gentle, then hard when I needed hard, and...

"Ohhhhhh... ohhhhhhh... ohhhh Ziggy... oh Ziggy yes... yes yes yes..." and I couldn't stop climaxing, one after another, and I opened my mouth wide for him, and he knew what I wanted to do for him, and he gave me one of his sexual organs for my mouth and when he came, I swallowed and swallowed and swallowed, climaxing all over again, and then I stroked him with two hands at once, and I knew what he needed.

"Fertilize me, Ziggy," I moaned, because he'd told me that heptapods sometimes sprayed their semen over the skin of the females, who collected it and used it to fertilize their eggs, and I wasn't going to do that, but I was going to give him what he wanted. "Fertilize me," I moaned, stroking him hard and fast both of them at once, and he ejaculated all over my boobs, and there was so much of it, and I smiled and scooped it up with my hands and rubbed it all over my face, and licked it from my hands, and he watched me swallow it and he was so excited that two more of his tentacles ejaculated onto me, and was so excited I climaxed again, so hard that by the time it was over, I was limp, and I just hung there in his tentacles, looking at him, and he looked at me, and I knew we were both really happy.

1...45678...12