I Married a Hotwife Ch. 04

Story Info
Hotwife Pam finds a new friend to play with.
4.2k words
4.6
11.9k
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dedicated to John and his hotwife Pam, and to Penny, a full-figured hotwife whose innermost slutty thoughts were inspirational to this tale. This is a fluffy stroke tale, heavy on sex and light on plot, that's a light intermezzo between the tomes I'm writing about Max Pemberton and the assorted romance stories that have captured my imagination (look out for "Echoes from the Past" if I can ever finish it!).

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, merchandise, companies, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. All characters in sexual situations are 18 years or older.

Chapter Four

Penny was in some ways the average suburban wife, living in Winnetka, a wealthy suburb of Chicago. Her husband worked for a nationally known insurance company with its headquarters near the Loop. She was of Greek descent, a part of the third largest concentration of Greeks outside of the mother country. She grew up in Chicago's South Side, and was a lifelong Chicagolander having attended Notre Dame University to obtain her business degree, and meeting her husband there. She had two children, both grown and away at college. She belonged to the local gardening club and volunteered at the county animal shelter. She had two rescue corgis, and loved them to death. She was married to Robert "Bob" Callahan, a good ole boy from the South who met Penny at a fraternity party.

Penny was always a big girl with large breasts, with her tits practically spilling out of a "G" cup bra. Her rounded face and cherubic cheeks made her look ten years younger than she really was. Penny's long, curly dark hair had a pleasing sheen to it, and complimented her lovely olive complexion.

Penny found out at an early age that she loved sex (no, really loved sex) and upon entering college waded into a pool of good looking, single, horny and eager guys. She fucked her way through her freshman year, finding Bob during one of her more adventuresome gangbangs at Bob's business school fraternity, which was affectionately known as Phi Jamma Bamma because of the number of orgies held in their "playroom" (a converted large bedroom) on Saturday nights.

Bob met Penny during one of those orgies. Bob came into the orgy room to see someone new on her hands and knees being fucked from behind by one guy, who was tugging on her long, dark hair, while she was blowing another fraternity brother kneeling in front of her. It was love at first sight for Bob, watching Penny's big rounded tits flop back and forth as she was being fucked hard. He got in line behind three other fraternity brothers for sloppy seconds (it was sloppy fifths, but who's counting?), and feeling his hardened cock in her freshly used cunt was nirvana for him, knowing that not but a minute before someone else had left his creamy ejaculate in her already cum matted pussy. He pulled her hair as he fucked her, his pistoning cock creating a foamy white froth smeared over her plump pussy lips.

"Fuck me," Penny screamed, not knowing or caring about the name of the man who was fucking her. She hadn't even seen his face and didn't need to. He was only a hard cock to her, nothing more.

Bob pushed all the way in, until his flat belly was pressed against the fleshy cheeks of her rounded ass and the tip of his cock against her cervix. He wanted nothing more than to possess every muscle and fiber of this sex goddess.

"Yessss," Penny hissed, as Bob pulled hard on her hair, raising her head so her eyes were focused on the bedroom ceiling. Bob let go of her hair and used both of his hands to caress her soft, heavy tits as he ascended to his orgasm.

"Ohh... cumming," said Bob, slamming his hips against her ass. He closed his eyes as his cock pulsed inside her cum filled pussy. It was a feeling beyond description and beyond anything he had felt before.

Penny rolled over and grasped Bob's spent dick in her hand. She licked the cum off the head of his cock and then plunged her head down its full length until his pubic hairs were pressed against her face.

"Oh God," he groaned as Penny deep throated his cum coated cock, coaxing the last few drops out of the tip.

"Ummm," purred Penny, as she licked her lips like a cat drinking a bowl of cream.

"Marry me," said Bob.

This was the kind of man that Penny would marry. He took his pleasure after she had with another man -- or men. He loved to watch her get the fucking shit fucked out of her. That kind of control over another man's pleasure was irresistible to a woman of Penny's sex dominant personality. But before a reply, there were priorities.

She rolled on her back and spread and lifted her knees, showing him her well-used, frothy cunt.

"Lick my pussy you worm."

Thus began Penny's life as a hotwife.

* * *

Bob felt his marriage to Penny was picture perfect. He could watch his voluptuous wife satiate her oversized appetite for sex with other men, and he could fuck her sperm filled pussy and enjoy a cum cocktail after words. He fulfilled all his cuckold fantasies with his hotwife. To Bob, as a couple, he and Penny were completely and fully sexually liberated.

But unbeknownst to Bob, Penny had even darker thoughts, about other women, and even her sister Angelina. Given Penny's promiscuity with other men, she was surprisingly too shy to voice her desire to Bob to have sex with other women, and deathly afraid to utter a word about her occasional masturbation fantasies about having sex with her younger sister.

Penny life went off kilter in the most innocuous way, when looking for a hook-up was the last thing on her mind. Angie (who was in her late 30's) had just had her second child. Her first, Josephine, who just turned three, was a girl who was a handful, much too much for her sister Angie, and even more so with the arrival of baby Genevieve. Since Penny wasn't working, she willingly agreed to drive Josie to the Greentree Academy, a Montessori school, on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, to take part of the load off Angie. The forty-five minute drive became a routine for her, once in the morning and then again after lunchtime. Angie and Penny agreed that Josie was best suited for Greentree, whose instructor Sheri Fujimori, was becoming legendary in Chicagoland for effectively dealing with precocious children.

Penny's routine was set on those days. Pick up Josie at 8:00 a.m. for her 9:00 a.m. class. Volunteer at the animal shelter until noon, then back to Greentree to pick up Josie at 1:00 p.m.

Occasionally, Penny would stay at Greentree as a parent volunteer assistant. She was able to meet the younger moms that way, and it was during one of her volunteer sessions that she met Pam Pryzinski. Pam was tall brunette, more on the slender side, in her late 30's. Penny and Pam instantly bonded, and on several occasions had play dates between Josie and Pam's son Adam at Pam's house. Penny soon realized she was sexually attracted to Pam, but suppressed the notion given they were both married and that Pam was obviously heterosexual.

* * *

One day in the winter Penny was on the I-94, driving to Greentree to pick up Josie; instead she picked up a nail that flattened her rear left tire. There was a heavy snow falling that day, and Penny cursed the heavens that she should suffer this kind of misfortune on such a shitty day. Thankfully, she was able to maneuver her car to the shoulder without incident. Of course, driving a Tesla, she realized she had no spare tire and would have to wait for their mobile flat service to arrive to get her back on the road. She cursed again, this time for Bob's decision to buy a fucking electric car with no spare tire. After calling the service, and being told it would be an hour before the service van would arrive (and then silently swearing at Bob again), she immediately called Greentree to tell them that she was delayed. Fortunately, Sheri Fujimori answered her mobile on the first ring.

"Thank God I caught you," said Penny, completely relieved. "This is Penny Callahan, Josie's aunt."

"Oh yes, Mrs. Callahan. You're lucky. We've got an art teacher with the students and I'm on a fifteen minute break. How can I help you?"

"I just got a flat. I'm on the I-94." Shari could hear the roar of the traffic in the background. "I'm going to be delayed at least an hour, possibly more, so I won't be able to pick up Josie on time."

"Is there someone else who can come in your place?"

"Let me make a few phone calls. I'll call or text you as soon as I know."

"I'll be waiting. Don't worry. We'll work something out."

"I'm grateful. Thank you."

"No worries Penny."

* * *

Penny found out that Angie had taken the baby for her six month check-up, and of course her husband, as well as Angie's, were at work in downtown Chicago. They both took the train to work, so neither of them had a car (or a car seat). She thought she'd try Pam Pryzinski, on the off chance that Pam could take Josie home until Penny could get there.

"Hello?" Pam answered, curious as to why Penny would be calling. They hadn't made any plans.

"Pam, it's Penny Callahan."

Pam wasn't expecting this call, but was happy to hear from her. Penny didn't know this, but Pam was attracted to big breasted women (see, I Married a Hotwife, Ch. 01), and was hoping they'd see each other again.

"Penny, how are you?" she asked as casually as she could.

"Not so well. I just got a flat on I-94 and I won't be able to pick up Josie from school."

Pam was quick on the uptick. "I can bring her home with me. She and Adam can play until you get here." This was a reflexive reaction, but as Pam realized what she had offered she thought about some carefully planned alone time she might have with Penny.

Penny let out a huge of relief at hearing the offer. "Pam, you're a lifesaver."

"No. Don't worry about it. It's not a problem. Tell Shari that I'll be picking up Josie. We'll stay in touch on when you can get here."

"Great, great. Thank you again."

"Think nothing of it." The wheels in Pam's head were spinning.

Penny circled back with Shari, calling her to tell her that Pam would take Josie as well as Adam. She sat in her car, watching the snowfall get heavier. She texted Angie to tell her about her arrangements. Then as her mind wandered she thought about Pam, and how attractive she was. It was a fleeting thought... no more... and then the repair van arrived.

* * *

With the heavy snowfall, it wasn't until 4 p.m. that Penny arrived at Pam's house. She was exhausted as she pulled into the driveway. The snow had already accumulated four inches that day on top of the heavy snowfall the previous week. It was still snowing hard when she arrived. Pam spotted Penny's blue Tesla pulling in and opened the front door.

"Get in here before you freeze," said Pam, holding the door open and welcoming in her friend.

Penny trudged up, stomping her shoes on the entrance mat and brushing the snow off the shoulders of her winter jacket.

"Here, let me help you with that," said Pam, helping Penny take off her coat. Pam couldn't help but notice that Penny really filled out the sweater she was wearing. Penny saw that Pam was casually dressed for a snowy day wearing a tight fitting tee and yoga pants. Penny's thoughts again went to Pam's attractiveness, and again Pam's large diamond ring reminded her that Pam was a happily married woman.

"Should I take my shoes off?" Penny asked.

"If you don't mind."

With her shoes off, Penny was several inches shorter than Pam, even with Pam in her bare feet. She padded into the living room in her stocking feet and sat on the sofa.

"The kids are watching Mr. Rogers in the family room. I hope you don't mind using the electronic babysitter," said Pam. "Can I offer you a glass of chardonnay?"

"No. I have to drive home soon, so no thank you."

"Hmm. You should check the traffic. It's rush hour right now, and with the heavy snow it might be best to wait it out for a few hours and let the traffic die down. My husband John is out of town and I have enough chicken fingers for both kids for dinner. I've got a couple steaks I can make for us."

Penny remembered that Bob was working late, and that Angie was going to be on her own with the baby as well. "That's very generous of you. Maybe I will have that glass of wine."

Pam excused herself and went to the kitchen. Penny got up and wandered around the living room, looking at the family photos of John, Pam and Adam at a lake and another with their family and what looked like one of their set of parents. Pam returned with two glasses in hand.

"It's not the best we've got, but it's decent," said Pam, handing one of the glasses to Penny. "Last time I raided John's cellar I got in trouble." Pam didn't mention that she got spanked with John's special paddle, nor did she mention that she begged for the spanking.

Penny took a sip. "It's fine. Thanks."

Penny thought a good safe topic to keep the conversation going was the preschool. "So what do you think about Shari Fujimori?"

Penny didn't know it was a loaded question. Pam had been in a sexual relationship with Shari for three months (see, I Married a Hotwife, Ch. 02), with Shari exploiting Pam's submissive tendencies. In time, Pam brought her husband John into the relationship (see, I Married a Hotwife, Ch. 03). Ever since she began her relationship with Shari, Pam's mind was preoccupied with sex, pretty much 24/7. In fact, she was thinking about having sex with Penny, and was trying to figure out a subtle, or not so subtle way of suggesting it at that very moment. Pam had an idea and tried to steer the conversation in a certain direction.

"I think she's terrific. Adam loves her," Pam replied.

"I do as well," said Penny. "Josie's a handful, and Shari's found a way to constructively harness all that energy. I know it's a bit off topic, but I think she's pretty." She took another healthy sip of her wine and crossed her legs. Pam noticed the curve in Penny's rounded thighs and wondered what it would feel like to put her tongue between those delectable legs and into Penny's hot little snatch.

That was Pam's opening. "Shari is gorgeous. I've... uh... got some pictures of her that you might be interested in."

"Pictures?" Penny was a bit confused.

Pam grabbed her iPhone off the coffee table and scrolled to the picture she wanted. She sat next to Penny, close enough to rest her hand on Penny's thigh, innocently Penny thought. "Here," said Pam.

Penny looked at the screen. Shari was with Adam. She was leaning over to get her face in the picture. Her blouse was hanging loose and her frilly white bra was visible, covering two pert breasts. Penny noticed immediately.

"Oh yes, she is lovely," Penny commented, trying to overlook the exposed breasts.

Pam decided to go for it. "So what do you think about her breasts?"

Penny wasn't sure she heard right. "Excuse me?"

Pam's submission to Shari made her less self-conscious about revealing her sexual desires. "Her breasts. You did notice, didn't you?"

Penny let out a nervous laugh. "Of course, but that wasn't the point of the picture, was it?" Penny could sense Pam's hand was moving up her thigh.

"What do you think Penny?"

Penny realized what was happening. She was hoping something like this would happen, but having it actually happen was a shock she wasn't prepared for. Pam's hand moved up even higher on Penny's thigh, only inches from her crotch. There was no mistaking Pam's intentions.

"I... uh... Pam... are you making a pass at me?"

Pam cupped Penny's sex, fondling the crotch of her pants. Penny's pussy was so drenched Pam could feel the wetness on the material. Penny unconsciously parted her legs every so slightly.

"What if I was?" Pam asked.

Penny picked up her wine glass and downed the rest. "Well... uh... I find you very attractive."

"Let me show you a few more pictures."

Pam went to her favorites. It was a picture John took with Pam's phone. Shari was sitting on the very sofa Penny was sitting on with her skirt hiked up around her waist. Pam was kneeling on the floor eating her pussy.

"Oh my God!" Penny spit out. She was speechless. Her mind was racing a mile a minute.

"I'd like to do this with you Penny. The kids are in the family room. I have a remote camera in there." She pointed to a black and white compact monitor showing the kids watching television. "The show has another 45 minutes to it."

Pam showed the picture on the phone again to Penny. "Would you like me to do this to you?"

Penny was flustered. "Well... uhh... I..."

"I've seen the way you look at me Penny. You've never had sex with a woman but you want to, don't you?"

Penny felt as if she was being read like an open book. She wanted nothing more than to have Pam eat her out.

"Yes," Penny said in a whisper.

"I didn't hear you Penny. Was that a 'yes'?" Pam of course had heard her, but she wanted Penny to voice her desires in a clear voice so she could hear her say it herself.

"Yes," Penny repeated, this time more forcefully.

Pam ran her fingers through Penny's wavy dark hair, twirling a lock around her finger. "I love your hair Penny."

"Th... Thank you."

Pam helped Penny pull her sweater over her head. She was wearing a tight fitting white tee and a sensible, comfortable bra underneath. Penny wished she had worn her sexy underwear. Pam slipped her hand under the tee and under the cup of Penny's bra. Penny shuddered when she felt a woman's hand on her breast.

"You have amazing tits Penny. They're sooo big." Pam was so horny she would have fucked Penny right then and there.

"Thank you Pam. Sometimes I'm a bit embarrassed at how big they are." But she wasn't embarrassed by how good it felt to have loving hands caress them.

"Don't be. They're magnificent. You should be proud of them. Why don't you take off your tee and your bra so I can see them?"

Penny stripped off her top and her bra. Her pendulous breasts hung free. Pam couldn't keep her hands off them.

"They're so big... and soft... ummm... I could get lost in them." Pam started to suckle on one of the long, brown nipples, pulling it into her mouth and swirling her tongue around it. It was so gentle compared to the pawing Penny was used to from other men, including Bob.

"Ahhhh," moaned Penny. It was already better than she ever dreamed of. It was absolutely delicious. Penny closed her eyes and laid back against the sofa, resting her head on the back of it so her head was facing towards the ceiling. She surrendered to Pam's touch as the younger woman made love to her breasts.

Penny could feel her unattended pussy was soaked. She rubbed her thighs together and felt her slit tingle. She wanted Pam down there in the worst way. Penny lifted up her hips and kicked off her pants and her sopping wet panties.

Pam drew a deep breath as she saw a lush forest of dark, curly hair, matted with Penny's sweet honey. Penny spread her legs wide, wide enough so Pam could see all of her.

"Lick my pussy Pam... please," Penny pleaded. Her fantasy was forgotten. She was guided solely by her all-consuming lust.

It was exactly what Pam wanted to do from the beginning. Pam reluctantly stopped her big titty worship and knelt between Penny's ample thighs, pushing then open wider, sticking out her tongue and dragging its rough, wet surface from Penny's winking anus to her engorged clit.

Penny's voice fluttered like her heart. "Ohohohohhhh," she sighed. Bob never ate her pussy like that. Maybe it was because he didn't have one. Pam licked Penny's wet gash until her thick thighs closed, trapping Pam's head between them. Penny wasn't going to let go until she came.

12