I Married a Hotwife Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it... yes..." Penny encouraged her, as Pam's tongue explored every nook and cranny of her hairy, gaping maw. Then Pam went lower to tease Penny's crinkly brown asshole.

"Oh!... My!...". Bob had never tongued his wife's asshole. Too bad for Bob. He didn't know what he was missing. There was a whole new set of nerve endings in his slut wife that were just begging to be stimulated. Pam knew how to eat ass, rimming Penny's asshole and then stabbing the center of the star with the tip of her tongue. All those nerve endings, firing all at once, made the pussy of the nubile Greek woman feel like it was on fire.

"Fuckkkkk! Make me cum... please... make me cum," Penny begged and pleaded. There was no longer any reason to preserve any decorum between the two of them. Their only purpose was to satisfy their carnal needs. Pam's submissiveness made her an excellent pussy and ass eater. It was everything Penny dreamed lesbian sex would be... and more.

Pam could tell that Penny wanted nothing more than to cum, but she also knew that denial would make the ending even better.

"No Penny... not yet," she said to her disappointed lover.

Penny didn't understand. When she asked Bob to do something, he fucking did it. This "no" thing was new to her.

The rejection made Penny start to come down from her emotional high. "What... why?" she asked.

"Because," explained Pam. "You'll see." Then she checked her video monitor. "We still have 25 minutes before the little buggers emerge from their cave. I'll set a timer on my phone."

She climbed up on the sofa and splayed her legs apart. "Now it's my turn. Show me what you've learned."

Penny had learned. She learned from what Pam did, and she learned from the videos she'd seen on the internet. She wasn't sure what it would be like to bury her nose in another woman's pussy, but she loved it. The smells, the sighs, the shudders... all of it. She loved Pam's shaved pussy, and the taste of her. She loved the gentleness of the experience. She brought Pam from a simmer to a rolling boil.

"That's good Penny... really good," said Pam, pinching her nipples while watching Penny working away at her overheated snatch.

Penny pushed Pam's legs wider, allowing her to bury her tongue deep inside Pam's pussy, feeling the spongy wet walls that were weeping copious amounts of honey. Penny felt lost in a sexual haze.

Pam lifted her knees higher, exposing her rosebud to Penny's wide-eyed gaze. Would she engage in something as dirty and forbidden as licking her asshole? Of course she would. She wanted to be a slut. She locked her lips around Pam's gaping asshole and gave it a French kiss, using her tongue to swab Adam's mommy's ass.

"Yessssss," growled Pam. This was the hot, nasty sex she'd prayed for. She started rubbing her clit with two fingers while Penny tongue fucked her ass.

"Uhhhh," Pam grunted as the first of many orgasms percolated from her asshole. Penny felt Pam's anal ring snap shut, pinching her tongue in a most pleasurable way. Penny started fingering herself as she felt Pam's asshole winking with pleasure.

"Yes!" said Penny as she reached her own climax, dripping cum on the living room floor. She rocked her head between Pam's legs, them both reaching nirvana and then floating restfully into each other's arms.

Their reverie was interrupted by Siri. "Your 25 minute timer has expired."

Pam opened her eyes and sat up. "Looks like the rug rats are about to descend on us."

"I better get cleaned up," said Penny, pushing herself up off the sofa and retrieving her clothes.

Pam hugged Penny and cupped one of her big rounded breasts. "We can make a quick dinner for them," she whispered. "I want to eat you for mine."

* * *

12