I Married my Best friend's Mom

Story Info
A story of how a boy married his friends mom!
2.7k words
3.61
42.7k
36
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sameenni
Sameenni
12 Followers

All characters in this story are above 18 years of age.

My best friend Victor belongs to a middle class family whereas I belong to a rich family. I am Self dependent & I earn a good amount of money. My friend Victor is a simple innocent boy, his mom is a house wife and his sister has completed her graduation 5 years back. His father had a good business but he was a gambler and a drunkard who died 10 months ago.

I own an IT company and I am blessed with a lot of money. My dad runs a restaurant chain and my mom helps him in the business.

We all live in California.

I am 24 years old and my friend is 23. His mom is 44.

After his father's death, there was no source of income of my friend and his family and whatever they had, his father did lost in gambling. The people, whose money his father had to return, were giving threats to my friend and his mom and sister.

My friend was a innocent person but he was a lil arrogant. He never asked me for money or any kind of help. When they were getting a lot of threats his mom, Aunty Jyoti(his mom is an Indian origin woman) approached me for help.

She asked me, "Son, we have a debt of about 500k$ and we have nothing. I want you to help us and for that I will do any kind of work."

She is a beautiful woman, who got medium sized breasts and lil fluffy paunch and a great ass. Her face is so beautiful that you can't compare it to any woman of this age. I always liked her. I thought let's help them and make her use to fulfill all my fantasies.

I told her, "Jyoti, I'll help you guys with 500k$ and I'll provide you a house, car and some money too but for that you have to be my sex slave."

She was shocked on listening this & she clearly denied and went out of my office with tears. She told victor about this. He was in so much anger, he came abusing me in my cabin, we had a fight and somehow I handled him.

I told him, "It's my hard earned money and I can't give it for free."

I then asked him, "Who the fuck is going to help you guys with 500k$? It's a very big amount".

Victor knew very well no one in his circle can help them with 500k$ and just forget about the house, car and money for living. He cried and was helpless. I was firm on my decision. In the meantime Jyoti came again to my office and saw her son crying she comforted Victor first and begged me to make her do something else.

I thought for sometime, but watching Jyoti in front of my eyes, I got mesmerized with her beauty and told her, "Jyoti, I'll give you what all I promised, not at once but in pieces but the work you have to do is still unchanged."

They both were quite for sometime and they had no other option so they agreed with a heavy heart.

I told my manager to not let any employee come in my cabin and I have a room attached to my cabin, that's my personal room. I asked her to stand and I hugged her in front of Victor and I grabbed her butt. Victor was so helpless but I didn't care. I took Jyoti to my room, kissed her, gave a love bite on her neck, undressed her and played with her nipples and her sexy hairy pussy. She is the Goddess of beauty. My dick became rock hard. I asked her to undress me and blow me. I then kissed her lips so deeply and asked her to lay down. I then fucked her in missionary position. While I was fucking her suddenly the door of my room(the room in my office) opened and my Mom came in. She was so shocked that she dropped her phone and couldn't believe her. She actually came to meet me in my office and manager didn't stop her as she was my mom and that fucking Victor was in the washroom of my cabin.

Mom was Jyoti's friend. She couldn't believe her eyes. She shouted at me and listening her voice Victor came in. That asshole told my mom the full scenario. Mom was so angry with me.

She shouted again at me, "Is this what I've taught you?"

I firstly asked Victor to get out of the room, he did.

Me & Jyoti were still naked and I asked mom to sit. I wore my underwear and I told mom that, "I like Jyoti since a long time, mom they were in problem and I could solve that with my hard earned money but I cant give my money for free, I needed some love. I helped Jyoti with what she needed and asked her to help me with what I needed, nothing more I can say mom."

I was so horny at that moment that I was even looking at my mom's cleavage while talking to her.

She sensed my lust and asked me, "Finish it soon and after this I'll talk to you."

She stood up and was leaving and I dont know why but I held her hand and asked her, "Mom, Could u please stay and watch us?"

She said," Are you out of your fucking mind?"

I insisted so much and she with no mood to watch us, agreed.

I asked her to come sit on the bed beside Jyoti, she did.

I then removed my underwear and started licking Jyoti's pussy. Mom was watching me fucking her friend.

I then fucked Jyoti so hard that the bed and mom were shaking. Mom was stunt watching me like this and Jyoti was moaning so badly. Within 2 minutes I cum inside Jyoti. They both shouted at me for why did I cum inside her pussy.

I didn't gave a fuck to them and I was feeling so damn sexy and my manhood arrogance was at it's peak.

I asked Jyoti to clean my dick with her tongue. She looked at my mom for sometime and then she did, she felt so much shame. We both dressed and went out of the room. Victor was still so sad. I gave them 25000$ cash and asked them to leave and asked Jyoti to come home that night as mom knew everything and dad was out of country for a month.

Jyoti came home that night. She was very distressed. Mom, Me and Jyoti sat in our drawing room on our sofa.

Mom told me, "Either help them for free or just say no to help, whatever you are doing with Jyoti is totally immoral. She your friend's mom and your mom's friend too."

I said, "Mom if I'll help I'll take in return what I want, Either ask your friend to take someone else's help or you help Jyoti"

Mom knew her personal account was almost empty as mom and dad's business was in big loss and she herself needed money, so she didn't gave any reply & Jyoti knew neither my mom or anyone else would help her with such a big amount.

So I was in a win-win situation.

Mom apologized Jyoti for she couldn't help her friend and for my deeds too.

Jyoti said, "I am a woman with bad luck, when I was a child my father was a rich man and he lost everything in Gambling and my husband did the same. I always wanted a lot of money, luxuries, etc. but I could always just managed to live a simple life."

She cried and continued, "I have to anyhow pay the bills of my husband's deeds for the betterment of my kids and for that I'll do whatever your son will ask me to do."

I was on cloud nine.

Mom then said, "Don't cry Jyoti, the truth is even me and my husband are in big debts and today in the afternoon I visited my son(me) to ask for money only but whatever I saw after that I just forgot about my loans. I said yes to my son's request of watching u both only because I need money from him and I was unable to deny his request."

I asked, "Really mom?"

She said, "Yes. Even your father is out of country because people are giving him threats to return their money, so he left the country for sometime. He is so arrogant you know son, he would never ask you for money and the problem is most of the loans of bank are sanctioned on my (mom) name and the money he borrowed from people are on his (dad) name. If we are unable to pay the bank loans, police is gonna put me (mom) behind the bars. You not only have to help Jyoti but me too my son. This is the reason I didn't deny you to watch u both having sex".

3 years back mom threw me out of the house just because they had to pay my bills of 12000$,then I decided I would myself get rich and show the world and my parents my capability. I succeeded. After my success I came back home and started living again with them but I always had this incident in my mind, I wanted to take sort of revenge from mom.

I said, "Mom do you remember you threw me out of the house?"

She said, "I am so sorry for that son, give my any punishment you want,Just pay for the loans because I don't want to spend my life behind the bars as except this house, that is just 20% of the value of loan we have nothing that bank will seize and all our restaurant properties were rented. Please help your mom sonny."

I thought let's help mom too and ask her too to satisfy my lust as she was a hot woman with an average face but a super hot body. Mom was 5'3",big breasts, flat ass woman.

I said, "Mom, I'll pay all your fucking loans but you have to follow all my orders."

She sensed something strange and asked, "What kind of orders?"

I said, "Just say Yes or No."

As she had no other option so she said ok.

I then started my dirty game. I asked Jyoti to undress me and asked her to sit beside me on the sofa. Mom maid a terrible face seeing me getting naked in front of her again. My dick was flaccid(not hard). I asked mom to undress herself. She was stunt on listening this. I immediately told her not to ask any question, or any if & buts and if she denied for anything even once I wont pay even a single penny.

She with no other option undressed herself, except her underwear. She was shocked to see my penis getting hard on watching her naked. I Ordered her to come near me and I took her panty off. Her pussy was so hairy I just can't describe.

I said, "Wtf is this, why the hell you don't shave?"

She felt so embarrassed. I took mom to bathroom and trimmed her pubic hair with my trimmer, washed the area and brought her back. I then kissed her pussy and with that touch of my lips, she was turned on. I fingered her, turned her and licked her asshole. It smelled so bad. I then asked Jyoti to get naked while made mom blow my dick. Mom felt so disgusted. I got so lusty for mom, I almost forgot Jyoti at that time.

I held mom's hair and asked her to sit on my dick and move up and down. Mom did.

She felt horny too but at the same time she was so disgusted and distressed as her son was fucking her for money.

I then kissed mom, which she resisted but I did.

I held mom with her ass in my hand and my dick in her pussy and I stood up and took mom to her bedroom, made her lay down on bed and started fucking her in missionary, I got so horny that I cum within 1 minute inside her.

I felt I am in heaven as My own mom and my friend's hot & sexy mom were my sex slave. I made mom suck my dick again. I was still horny and wanted to fuck more. I decided to do something dirtiest. I made my Mom lick my asshole while I asked Jyoti to call Victor there at my home. Victor came within half an hour. He was shocked to see my mom naked.

He asked Jyoti, "Mom why you called me?"

I said, "I asked her to."

Jyoti then explained him everything.

I further said, "Victor, I just now fucked my own mom and now you have to fuck yours while I will watch."

Jyoti and Victor were out of their senses for a minute.

I then said, "If any one of you did not listen to any of my order I am not gonna pay even a single penny to anyone."

They were all my slaves and they had to agree.

Victor got naked and his dick wasn't hard as he was so embarrassed and distressed.

I asked Victor to sit on his knees and lick Jyoti's pussy. Then I asked him to lick her asshole for which he denied and I slapped Jyoti.

I told him "Victor, If u deny me for anything I am gonna beat your mom."

He got scared and said to me, " I'll obey all your orders."

I said, "Good boy"

He licked Jyoti's butthole.

I licked my mom's.

I then asked victor there is a slight change. I told him, "Victor, You fuck my mom and I'll fuck Jyoti" for which he agreed in a second.

I then asked Victor to hold my cock and put in Jyoti...He did. I fucked Jyoti so bad that she started crying. Victor was stunt and horny watching this. He then jumped on my mom and fucked my mom forcefully for which I slapped him badly and ordered him to fuck my mom gently.

I looked in Jyoti's eyes while fucking, she was looking so beautiful. I wished at that moment that I may have a wife like her only. I fucked her gently then and cum inside her. I kept kissing My Jyoti for atleast 5 minutes after cumming. Kissed her lips,neck,eyes....

Victor finished fucking my mom earlier than me and they were watching us.

I said, "Mom, I wanna marry Jyoti and make her mine forever and evermore."

Mom said, " Are u kidding? U wanna marry this 44 years old lady. For god's sake don't do this."

Victor begged me with hands joined.

I didn't gave a fuck to my mom and victor.

I asked Jyoti, " Jyoti I am in love with you, I'll keep you like a queen, all your debts and worries will be mine if you say yes. I'll provide you with all the luxuries you always wanted darling and I'll love you soo much. I'll take you to Switzerland, Vegas, LA, Paris. I'll buy a big house and luxury cars. I'll love you like anything. I'll take responsibility of your children and you my love, Yes or no?"

She said, "Yes"

I was out of the world.

She added, "You fuck so good and you can provide me with all I ever dreamt of. Fuck everyone, I wanna be yours."

I kissed my love Jyoti. I asked Victor tell your sister, I am both of yours dad now.

He was in tears.

I told him don't cry son I am gonna pay all your bills too. Just party every night, fuck whores and enjoy. He then thought the other way and soon stopped crying.

Next day, me and Jyoti married in church. We celebrated our first night.

Next day I cleared all her debts.

But,

I didn't cleared mom's loans.

I bought a new home for Victor and his sister but Jyoti Me and Mom live in our lavish house only. Dad was still out of country and didn't know anything yet.

I made mom my secretary and pay her salary from which she paid her EMIs.

Jyoti got pregnant, I even cum in mom but she has an IUD in her uterus so she can't get pregnant.

We lived happily after that....

Sameenni
Sameenni
12 Followers