All Comments on 'I Married the Wrong Woman'

by dutchman13

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
impressive

impressive and realistic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Familiar

Sounds all to familiar. I worked with a girl for many years and we would do the same. Meet in different company owned, unoccupied buildings and go at it like two rabbits. We're not together, but we are FWB to this day...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
...but you fixed that problem

I like the story very much.

Back in the day I had a seriously hot work romance, at a company where it was frowned upon. That added to the hot-ness. It was before I was into anal but maybe it would have started with her as she had a great ass. She was (is) really smart and ambitious. Great sex, but I was too stupid to continue the relationship due to my persona personality problems.

I married the wrong woman, too. It took me much longer to admit my mistake, due to those mentioned personality problems. I finally fixed those. Wife #2 is a great fuck as well as being my best friend. That she has an ass to die for and likes having it plugged by my fat dick was almost reason enough to marry her.

I mention these two real-life personal instances because both fit with your story. Meaning your story was both hot and really believable. Keep it up! Looking forward to more, particularly if there is anal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I'm happy for you... wish I could find a similar girl

I can identify with this. My wife is tall, slim, good-looking, etc... but almost completely uninterested in sex these days. I keep myself in good-shape - which doesn't go un-noticed by other women - and I have a larger-than-average cock too (which is completely wasted on me at the moment!). From time to time I do flirt with other women and they with me, but on the few occasions it looked like it was going to go somewhere they've always chickened out at the last minute ("I don't think I can really do this" etc.) One day though I'll find the right woman...

RegretsRegretsabout 3 years ago
Well told, and believable, just possible to believe he could be so lucky anyway.

He Is a lucky guy. I would have liked to know more about his wife, hugely successful yet came away very well from the divorce it seemed. You would suppose they would simply split and walk away. He was very lucky to get into a female bum without a lot more prep. If attempted too soon, there is pain, and refusal the next time you ask. I would have liked that she had acquired a butt plug and told him by message that it was in, and she was completing with customers before their planned meeting for bum sex. So sexy, to know that she was driving and walking with the plug in her bum, and headed your way after a few more calls. The butt plug is more likely to bring about some relaxation of the normal tightness and with luck a painless experience for her. It was short on the economic background but these were hugely successful people. Meeting in strange houses is exciting, but it would be so good if there were beds to be more comfortable in. Also, the time pressures of such relationships mean that savouring the victory that they have won, having sneaky sex, is denied to people like them. That is what they will yearn for more and more, bed, and the time to just lie-in and enjoy it all.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

They each found what they needed.wonderful story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous