I May Be Guilty, but... Ch. 02

Story Info
Debbi and I continue. Jerry agrees to hypnotherapy.
4.6k words
3.97
13.4k
16
8

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,212 Followers

The next 5 days have past and I didn't hear from Debbi. I was worried...

Did she regret everything we did and was too embarrassed to talk to me?

Or God forbid she had an accident?...

On the 6th day at noon time I accompanied a patient outside after an office visit. My secretary let me know that there was a call waiting for me. I picked up the phone.

Debbi, "Sorry I didn't call you for many days. It's just that after the movie, when I arrived back home, I saw Jerry having severe breathing problem and he was gasping for air. I immediately took him to the hospital. I sat there in the waiting room feeling very guilty. After an hour the doctor came to talk to me and said that Jerry had an episode of bronchospasm. He wasn't sure if this was a result of stress or other offending substance that he inhaled or swallowed. He told me that Jerry's tests showed that his obstructive lung disease is now worse than 2 years ago. He again emphasized that cigarettes are by far Jerry's worst offender. Jerry was discharged home after 2 days. He is now at home and is taking additional medications. I reminded him AGAIN about hypnotherapy and this time he was very close to agreeing, but he didn't say it loud. I saw how much better he breaths in the last 48 hours with the new tablets, and I feel a little better about his SHORT TERM prognosis. During the first 3 days I blamed myself for everything that happened to Jerry, but now that his condition improved, I realized how much I need and want you with me. I know that at one point I could and should have called you, but I was too distraught to do it... Will you forgive me, PLEASE?!..."

"Lady, I'll only forgive you if I can see you later this evening!"

Debbi laughing, "Yes dear David. I wish to be with you very much too!"

Me, "Are you at work?"

"No. At my work they realized that Jerry may need assistance at home, so until next Saturday I was allowed to work half days."

"Excellent!..."

I gave Debbi my home address and told her to meet me in an hour at my front door.

I hung up the phone, let my secretary know that I had an emergency (So she'd postpone the appointments of the 5 patients that I was scheduled to see after lunch) and drove home.

I barely had time to arrange the place and take a short shower, before I heard the knock on the door.

After not seeing her for 5 days, Debbi looked to me like the prettiest woman in the world.

She didn't try to dress unusually elegant or sexy, but I was already in a mood to devour her body...

I let Debbi in, held her against my chest and kissed her hard for a couple of minutes.

Once I let go, she was breathless, "I thought you were trying to choke me to death," she joked.

"Sorry... I missed you TOO MUCH... Are you hungry? Shall we go eat something?"

Winking, "Yes, I am hungry, but it has nothing to do with food... After 5 days of not having your body near mine, and especially after that very sexy kiss, my body is much more interested in your bed than any restaurant. But if YOU are hungry, I promise to go with you to a restaurant of your choice A F T E R you fuck me good and hard. Deal?!!!..."

"Are you trying to seduce me? To take advantage of my old body?... I think that it's not fair! Well, I give up..."

"Good boy! Now show me your bedroom!"

"Only if I can undress you first! I want you totally naked, walking in front of me. I am fascinated by your sexy walk and I want to watch it when you are in the nude... BTW, if you are still somewhat shy about having nothing on, I feel generous... You can still keep your 3" heel shoes on..."

With a sigh, "I do not have many options, do I?"

"No, you don't!"

She was standing in front of me with a sexy smile decorating her beautiful face, while I started peeling her clothes away.

The light coat came first, then the blouse followed by her skirt.

All this time Debbi was watching me, her eyes changing direction from my face to my groin and back...

Of course she predicted correctly what would happen to me...

She started chuckling and I knew that I got busted. My boner was tenting my pants in a very uncomfortable way!...

"Can I help you with your 'minor inconvenience', Sir?"

"You will! But first I have to remove 2 other unnecessary articles."

I slowly unbuttoned her bra to expose her luscious tits.

I bent down and sucked on one and then the other, before removing her panties.

I enjoyed looking at the brownish color of her scant pubic hair...

"Is the view satisfactory, Sir?"

"I would rate the view as 12 over 10!... You are 'hot'! However, the temperature is less critical. I still need to check the humidity..."

I slid my finger toward her pussy folds... As expected, the dew point was extremely high...

I lifted Debbi in my arms and carried her to the bedroom (I barely had time to arrange before her arrival).

I stood her up in front of me and glanced at her beauty again against the open window.

Her naked body exuded sexiness and my erect cock reminded me that urgent relief was needed... Soon!

Luckily for me, my caged erection was very obvious to Debbi as well...

She unzipped my pants and freed my suffering dick from it's restraint.

"May I?"

"Go ahead"

Debbi smiling, "Did you mean 'go ahead' or 'give a head'?..."

"Yes!"

She began very slowly licking my shaft and then the pee-hole, carefully making sure that I won't cum too early. But I knew that 2 more minutes with Debbi's expert mouth in play, and I was going to explode!

I grabbed her underarms, dragged her to bed and with no foreplay went inside her cunt in one powerful thrust.

I knew that Debbi was also aroused, but the abundant amount of moisture I was encountering surprised me...

The hard pounding lasted less than 5 minutes. Both of us had climaxed pretty much at the same time.

It was a great quickie after a long draught...

We both knew that longer, more thoughtful sex would follow later...

We showered together, dressed up and finished our fun day at a Mexican restaurant down the street.

It was time for Debbi to leave and go back home.

Debbi looked radiant, displaying an aura of afterglow, "Thanks for the lovely evening. I need to check that Jerry is still OK and then I'll look over my work duties. If everything is under control, I'll see you tomorrow or the next evening."

"Debbi, Please remind Jerry again about hypnotherapy and I'll see you soon..."

I kissed her goodbye and she left.

The next 2 weeks I met Debbi 5 times.

Each time I asked her if she wanted to go out to a restaurant, movie or any other outdoor thing, but she preferred to stay at my house, eat simple carryout food (mostly Chinese or Italian meals) and have sex.

A lot of SEX...!

Initially I wasn't sure what Debbi liked best in bed.

What were her most sensitive erogenous areas, which were her favorite positions, how rough she liked it, etc. So in the beginning we experimented together.

To my surprise, she really liked EVERYTHING we did together. From missionary position to anal penetration, from use of different kinds of vibrators to sex on the floor.

Most of the time Debbi became highly aroused in less than 10 minutes after I touched her...

I do not remember exactly when it happened, but at one point I started talking dirty to her.

As a psychiatrist, to me her reaction was 'interesting'... She became more aroused and showed submissive trait!

One example I fondly recall...

Debbi was giving me head and I said, "You must have had a lot of experience, cause you suck like a real slut!"

Debbi was alternating sucking me and mumbling, "Years ago I learned how to please a man with my mouth. I haven't used it on Jerry in years, but I'll happy to be your cock-sucking slut..."

"I love to feel your lips around my cock and observe your hungry mouth swallow my seed w/o spilling a drop... BTW, I have a friend who I haven't seen in awhile. I remember him complaining to me that his wife agrees to blow him very rarely... and she does a crappy job too! I think it's time to mention your abilities to him..."

Debbi, now vacuuming me harder, "You are the boss... I like everything we do together. If you wish me to let your friend watch us together or even participate in a threesome, I'll do it for you. I did it with Jerry and his friend a couple of times when we were young and drunk... I do not remember the details, but I recall that it was fun..."

"You really are a docile slut. Are you saying that I can bring a friend to watch us and perhaps join the 2 of us?"

"I told you, I like to be your slut... You made me enjoy life again. I trust you and love you with all my heart. As long as safety and confidentiality are being taken care of, I'll do anything you want, Sir."

I was thinking about the new development...

I became the dominant one (at least in our intimate situations) and Debbi assumed the submissive role...

It was a very satisfying feeling, to say it mildly...

I think that this new revelation guided me to the next steps I took.

Over the the next 4 weeks I concocted a plan.

First I told Debbi that in my opinion, there was no need for her to seek psychologist or psychiatric follow up, which meant that she was no longer my patient.

Well, we started our relationship when she WAS a patient, but now she was no longer one...

Then I told her that since her husband's chronic lung disease was in remission, this would be the best time to start his treatment for smoking cessation.

Debra said that she'd try to talk to Jerry again about it. The rational she was supposed to mention in order to persuade him had 3 prong logic - Helping his physical health, his mental health and their relationship, including sexual activity...

I guess Debbi was very persistent this time, because the next day she called me to let me know, that he agreed to try hypnosis. She 'warned me' that when Jerry asked her why she suggested my name, her answer was that she'd heard about my high success rate in hypnotherapy and she met me once to see if I would agree to take his case...

I told her that I understood and arranged to see Jerry three days later during early afternoon for 1 hour.

The first time I laid my eyes on Jerry, I noticed that he was slightly shorter than me, average body shape and well dressed.

But Jerry looked very uncomfortable. Was he confused? scared? I wasn't sure...

I started by telling him that when his wife met me, she said that he already tried many known methods of smoking cessation, so eventually I'd talk to him about the benefits and side effects of hypnotherapy.

But first I wanted to know more about him, including when he started smoking, his smoking habits, his lung disease condition, other habits (alcohol, illicit drugs, other medications) and last but not least, about his mental & emotional status, because many types of stress, if not managed as well may serve as driving catalysts to smoking, as well as affect the long term success of any therapy.

Jerry, "Before I got married, I was the usual young, immature, invincible, willing to experiment with anything guy.

I was driving too fast and in a couple of years I already had 2 speeding tickets. I loved taking trips in California with friends, played football and I used marijuana, occasionally with hard liquor.

I started smoking at the age of 17 to look cool and impress girls...

My scores in school were never very good, because I didn't try hard enough and I guess I am somewhat dyslectic, which I never divulged to anyone including my wife. For many years now I work in a steel factory making all types of nails and screws.

I became the happiest person on earth when I met Debra. She is pretty and very smart. In the first 2 years of our marriage we had a lot of fun together - Travels, going to bars, enjoying shows and of course wild sex (few times with others too). These were the good days... Sometime later Debra got her first promotion and then the next one. Our children were born few years later and we got used to being young parents. Around the same time my wife started pushing me to go to advanced courses, so that I'd get promoted from a simple worker to a supervisor and begin climbing the success ladder, just like her.

Twice I tried to pass tests to become a supervisor but I failed miserably. I told Debra about only one of these tests, because I was too ashamed to admit about the other. I refused to repeat any tests again. Debra started nagging me about trying harder for a promotion either in my company or to change my work place. By that time I felt settled and didn't see the need to make any changes. Debra tried multiple times to motivate me to improve my work status. She was making much more money than me and was working hard at home with kids growing up... She was becoming the dominant force at home.

I felt belittled and subsequently began to smoke and drink even more. Eventually we were having arguments and fighting over little things. At the same time we were falling apart... I didn't know what to do about it. I ignored advices I got from family members and refused any help including marriage counseling. Our sex life deteriorated and my smoking has caused my lung disease. As you heard already, I tried to quit smoking multiple times... unsuccessfully."

Jerry abruptly stopped talking.

He looked at me, "I haven't talked to anybody that much in years..."

"I think that you did a very good job describing your perspective of your life, habits and marriage. Let me get few more details and if you agree, we can discuss hypnotherapy.

First I'd like you to tell me more about your relationship with your wife. At this point would you consider it good, mediocre, needs some changes or urgently requires resetting?"

"I do not know how to score it, but there are areas that need significant improvements..."

"Do you love Debra enough to make changes that may be difficult for you, BUT will make her much happier?..."

"I do! It took me years to understand that in our arguments, she was right most of the time. My pride was always in the way to admit it... even to myself. For many years now she dominates our family. With my lung disease and low income, my self esteem declined further. At home my sex drive is miserable. There is something I can tell you, but on condition that you never mention it to Debra without my permission... As of late the success of completing sex with Debra was rare, with each failure to launch sending me back to be more depressed and smoke even more... I am willing to give another chance to quit smoking with hypnosis, because Debra told me how important it was not just for me but for her and the children..."

"What was the confidential detail to you mentioned before?"

Jerry, very hesitant, "When I was young, partly drunk and reckless, on several occasions I had sex with other guys... I was never the 'bull'. It felt right when I was the 'bottom'... In those couple of times long ago, when we had threesomes with Debra, I was playing with both Debra and the other guy and I did like it...

Noticing lately that my sexual activity with Debra was dwindling. I was not ready to try cheating on her with another woman. I tried again with a guy... Well, it's not perfect, but sucking another guy, then being fucked by him while I masturbate... I was able to have an orgasm most times..."

I asked Jerry few more questions and then we discussed hypnotherapy.

I told him that many doctors in the medical fields still debate the efficacy of the treatment. But in my limited experience, under my guidance about 70% of patients were still NOT smoking at least 2 years after 5 hypnotherapy sessions.

Jerry, "Doctor, I understand. When do you want to begin?"

I would like to start next week, but you usually work until late in the evening..."

"I took 3 sick days off when I was admitted to the hospital some weeks ago, but the company still owes me 10 vacation days a year, which I didn't use. So if you tell me what days are good for you, I'll make it happen."

"OK jerry. Let's meet next Wednesday at 4 pm in my office. Please be sure to wear comfortable clothes and shoes."

"Thank you doctor. I'll meet you here as scheduled. I promise to try and obey all your instructions. I really hope... I want to give hypnosis the best chance to succeed..."

After Jerry left, I called Debbi and told her about Jerry's next Wednesday's appointment.

Debbi, lovingly, "You are an angel and I want you to know that whether you succeed or not, I am falling for you already... Can we meet tomorrow?..."

I met Debbi 2 times during the weekend.

I told her that Saturday will be up to her. We'll do whatever and anything SHE liked.

Her choices included SEX... followed by a shower together, then a nice stroll in a state park nearby, simple lunch and ending the evening by relaxing and watching TV...

For the sex part, I again let her decide everything - Timing, location, position...

Her 'instructions': I should wait for her in my house fully naked. She would perform a striptease in front of me, observing my cock for my arousal level, followed by a rough sex on the living room carpet, while I used a double hole vibrator and talk dirty to her!...

What could I say... I was happy to oblige...

'Sadly', my erection began before she even started to undress.

Just the thought of her posing naked aroused me... My pole was standing in FULL attention before Debbi finished her striptease. She was a real tease!!!...

For the sex part, first I made her suck my cock.

I loved the way she did it, but the greatest pleasure was actually WATCHING her doing it, while she was getting aroused too in the process.

As she was giving me head, I inserted the first head of a 3 prong Jack Rabbit inside her vagina, letting it buzz slowly. Her body jerked as she felt it vibrating. Her sucking rhythm increased. I followed by letting the clitty part rocking as well. As the rabbit's ears started lightly touching her sensitive love button, Debbi's body literally jumped upward, almost choking her on my fully erect organ. Debbi was very close to cumming when I inserted the vibrating anal part too. This action took her over the edge and her whole body shook violently. Her mouth was vacuuming my cock like never before. Debbi's prolonged orgasm lasted a full 5 minutes and ended gradually once I removed the device from her holes.

By now I knew that Debbi would rather have 2 more climaxes before letting go...

I changed my position - I moved between her thighs, lifted both legs over my shoulders and shoved my still rock hard dick into her hungry pussy. This sudden violation of her body took Debbi's breath away for a couple of seconds. I began mercilessly pounding her cunt and telling her that it seemed obvious that one cock was not enough for a slut like her. Soon I'd have to bring another guy that would help me satisfy her growing cravings for sex. I met already several candidates who would be happy to take part in ravaging her gorgeous body.

The longer I talked about a third person using her body for his own pleasure making her our sex slave, the more horny she became... She was lifting her pelvis to meet my cock every time it penetrated her hole, while groaning like a wounded animal. Toward the end I was shoving it as fast as I could while French kissing her and pinching cruelly her sensitive nipple.

Debbi climaxed hard, making loud noises that were barely muffled by our deep kiss.

By that time I was too close to stop myself and I erupted inside her vagina, filling it with my hot juice.

We rested for 20 minutes and then entered the large jacuzzi tub I have at home.

I was sitting with my back to the wall and Debbi was leaning on my shoulder with her back to me, enjoying a 'chest massage'. It actually started as a back rub and continued as a neck rubbing. But then Debbi pulled both my hands toward her areolas, helping my fingers focus on her hard nipples...

ragal2
ragal2
1,212 Followers
12