I May Be Guilty, but... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Five minutes of playing with her touchy boobs and the girl became highly aroused again.

I was too tired for another fucking session, so I made her come with my tongue and fingers...

We didn't bother soap ourselves.

We dressed up lightly, walked for an hour around the block, grabbed a sandwich at the nearest Wendy's and returned to watch TV.

Before leaving, Debbi reminded me that next day (Sunday) was MY day to choose everything we'd do...

Sunday morning Debbi showed up exactly at 10 am. The door was already open for her.

She had a note on the closest table saying, 'Undress completely, put the blindfold on and wait for further instructions!'

From the next room I heard her chuckling and then taking her clothes off.

Once she was ready, I led her to my bedroom, laid her on her back and tied both her hands to the bed posts.

Then I inserted an adult pacifier in her mouth and attached 2 nipple clips to her gorgeous tits.

I whispered to her, "Lady, now you are completely under my control. I intend to enjoy myself playing with your body as my pervert brain wishes! You are going to be nice and obedient! Any complaint will force me to punish you, so you better be good and accept everything I do or tell you exactly as is. Clear?!"

Debbi smiled while sucking her pacifier and nodded her head up and down 'yes'.

"Oh, BTW, I'll be taking pictures too, because when you are not with me, I'd like to watch your nakedness and having fun...

And I may have a friend here to watch us. He won't touch you, but he wanted to watch and may be masturbate seeing your sexy body getting used by me!

Lastly, if you'd be a good sport during the whole ordeal, I may be gracious and let you cum too!"

I left Debi alone for 10 minutes to guess what was happening next.

At the same time I undressed in the other room, took a short shower and made final preparations, while making sure to stay quiet the whole time.

Finally I stood by the bed and with my right hand lightly touched her tummy. She shivered but said nothing.

I trailed upward toward her tits, squeezing the nipple clips somewhat tighter.

Debbi's sensitive nipples reacted by hardening even more.

I continued massaging her boob with my right hand, while using my left one to smear a menthol paste on her tortured nipples...

Then I blew cool air on the same area. Debbi reacted by moaning and sucking harder on her pacifier.

I moved my right hand down to her navel and descended further.

Not surprising, her labia were wet and slippery. I touched her cunt very gently, not letting her reach a climax.

I said, "Debbi, so far you are doing great! I love watching your beautiful tits reacting to my torture. I also like very much that everything I do arouses you... My friend here is sitting naked! He is not allowed to speak, but his hard boner is enough of an evidence to show how he feels about your body... He signaled to me that he would be extremely thankful if I let him play with you... But as I said before - Today he is only allowed to watch... What we are going to do next time is a different story. Are you with me so far?..."

She moved her head up and down.

I took a SMALL dildo and slowly inserted it into her snatch. I knew that it was too small for her, but it would keep her horny...

Watching Debbi's sexy body being played with and her lips wrapped around a pacifier were making me horny too.

I came closer to the bed, removed the pacifier from her mouth and slipped my half hard cock instead.

She mumbled, "Thank you" and began sucking me in earnest.

"Girl, I think that you give the best blowjob around. My friend thinks so too... Before the day is over, you'll have an opportunity to swallow everything I may offer, but first I'd like to fuck that tight cunt of yours!"

I turned Debbi on her side with her hands still tied up, moved to the bed between her legs and shoved my organ in, gradually making it faster and more forceful.

It was obvious that Debi was extremely close to cumming any second now...

Debbi looked so vulnerable, needy and... very sexy!!!

"Woman, I bet you that if Jerry saw his wife's super-erotic body being royally fucked as my friend here gets to see, his reaction would have been the same - His dick would react and he would have joined us in a threesome...".

Debbi didn't answer, but I heard a sharp sigh and suddenly her body appeared to be jerking from side to side uncontrollably. Her orgasm lasted longer than ever before...

I whispered in her ear, "Debbi, that's what I want. I'll try to make Jerry quit smoking and instead participate in fan games that will eventually benefit you too. I want to motivate him to be more active sexually with you and then with US as well. Is it understood?"

Debbi was riding the effects of her prolonged climax, but she moved her face in my direction (she still had the blindfold on) and with half a smile she blurted, "Yes, Sir!"

"Good. Now be a nice girl and show my friend here how you clean my cock after it was used to fuck your insatiable cunt!"

I moved my groin toward her face.

Debbi reached for my deflating penis with her lips.

First she tried to literally suck the residual drops left inside my urethra, then she licked the shaft.

When she was done, Debbi left my soft cock sitting in her mouth, every now and then making minor sucking sounds.

Her face displayed a radiant afterglow... She looked absolutely amazing!!!

12