I May Be Guilty, but... Ch. 04

Story Info
Hypnotherapy and... hanky-panky.
5k words
4.24
8.1k
8
1

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,191 Followers

To the readers.

This story generated more comments than any other I wrote before or after. And justifiably...

It is provocative and contains issues of ethics, morality, fairness, justice and others.

Unlike many other stories that are based on fantastic imagination or pure fantasy, the FIRST few chapters in this one are based on a life story of one of my friends. The first time I heard it (About 5 years ago), I wasn't sure how much of it was true. So 'David' introduced me to 'Debbi', who verified it!

The bible story of David and Bath Sheba immediately crossed my mind... After 'David' was finished, I asked him, "If you were able to relive your life again, would you still to do it?" His answer, "I may have been guilty, but I do not regret it..." Hence the title.

I changed the names of the characters involved. I showed him the story and asked if I could publish it.

At the time he refused, because certain people could still recognize 'David', 'Debbi' or other characters.

These days 'David' is already retired.

The other persons had no objection to publicize it (As is)...

BTW, just before I sent it to Literotica, 'David' told me, "If you think that my story is so unethical - I have one thing to add. I've met other doctors, including psychiatrists who did much worse... Relations between physicians and their patients (some of them married!...) is much more common than you think...

Appropriate disclosure: Chapter 4 is mostly about the hypnotherapy, including very unconventional 'treatment suggestions'. So if the reader is disgusted, horrified or simply not interested - Find another, 'more digestible' story elsewhere on Literotica.

On Wednesday Jerry showed up, went directly onto the sofa, laid down and said, "Doctor, I am very happy that you agreed to take my case. I did cut the number of cigarettes to 15 a day, but it is not easy in the evenings. Now that I do not meet Daniel any longer, I'll need some replacement, otherwise I may start eating too much, which is not a good idea... BTW, as per your suggestion, I poured my heart to Debra. To my surprise, it went better than expected! She was upset for only 24 hours, and the next evening she made my favorite meal! I screwed up royally and she is so wonderful and and accepting... I love her so much!"

"Jerry, these are good news. I think that you are progressing well, and I appreciate the fact that Debra is helping too. Now let me hypnotize you and let's have our 3rd session."

Once Jerry was in deep sleep, my goal was to push him further, "Jerry, you are very sleepy now!... I want to know if at any day you smoked more than 15 cigarettes."

"No doctor. In the first day I was ready to cheat, but the nausea was too severe, so I didn't try again..."

"Excellent! Now tell me, at what time in the evening you usually finish your 15th cigarette, and what time the cravings are the worst?"

"Lately I tried to increase the interval between cigarettes, so I'd have less hours of suffering before going to sleep... I'd say that around 7-8 pm I feel the worst and it lasts until I go to sleep."

"Jerry, do you like to eat vegetables?"

"Sometimes Debra prepares salad, that she serves with the usual meat and potatoes. She insists that we have to eat vitamins."

"Jerry, I need you to convince Debra that you've heard how certain vegetables are better for you than others! She may serve you tomatoes and peppers, but... and this will be unconventional... you want at least one unpeeled and uncut cucumber every day! This may help your oral cravings. In addition, I brought you an adult pacifier that you can use too if you need extra-help. Is it understood?..."

"Yes doctor..."

"As of tomorrow I want you to begin making major changes. Only 5 cigarettes per day, that you are going to smoke during working hours. Any time your cravings start, you are going to have a nice size cucumber that you can either suck on or eat it slowly. Yes, Jerry! As of today you are going to love the feel and taste of cucumbers. If that is not enough to calm your need for oral gratification, you can use your new pacifier!

Jerry, please open your mouth! I would like to place this pacifier in your mouth and see if that is the right size for you."

Jerry opened his mouth and I inserted the pacifier.

I ordered him to suck on it and he did...

"Jerry, the size is perfect! From now on you love your new oral replacement! So except for the 5 cigarettes you are allowed to smoke during work hours, you'll suck on your pacifier or a cucumber, both of which you like very much. Is it clear?"

"Yes doctor... I love cucumber and I love my new pacifier..."

"Very good Jerry! One more thing that I want to discuss with you today. It has to do with a threesome.

In my opinion, threesome may serve as a temporary solution for resuming intimate relationship between you and Debra. Your health is improving both with the medications and reduced smoking, but it may take you quite some time until you regain all your strength to complete a full sexual act, that will result in a climax for both of you... You told me before, that it is easy for you to serve a man... In a threesome with the right person, you Jerry can have your oral cravings achieved by sucking the other guy's cock... I know many men who will enjoy being at the receiving end! And then you can suck Debra's nipples or go down on her... You can masturbate yourself and Debra can help you too. But SHE needs a potent man to satisfy HER needs... Now, we do not want the other guy to be somebody whom you've met before or somebody from work that Debra knows. Is there anybody else you can think of? You know, that you trust enough... Who is healthy, safe and reliable to talk to him about the possibility of a threesome?"

"Doctor, Debra and I rarely go outside or to a party. She has met my coworkers, but I suspect that some of them may have already heard rumors about my gay activities, so approaching any of them may not a good idea. Actually, you are the only one I trust these days... But you are probably married and not interested in being involved in a threesome..."

"Jerry, I am not married and I have participated in threesomes before... BTW, I think that Debra is a very attractive lady, but I doubt that she would find me sexy enough to go to bed with me...

In any case, for now you are my patient and it is illegal to have sex with a patient... But thanks for the compliment... When you are no longer my patient, I'll think about it."

I smiled deep inside, 'His wife is already my lover. Do I want to be involved sexually in a threesome with both husband and wife that were under my care... Even if I stop Jerry's hypnotherapy?!'

"Jerry, before I wake you up, I want to repeat your instructions for the upcoming week. A. From now and until next Wednesday you will smoke only 5 cigarettes at work! Every other time you have cravings, you'll suck on a cucumber or your pacifier. B. Ask Debra if she knows of somebody who may be a good candidate for a threesome. If she does not know, you can tell her that the only man YOU trust in every regard is your doctor. Ask her what she thinks about it. C. We will meet again next Wednesday. D. Except for these instructions, everything else we discussed today you won't remember.

Now I am going to wake you up and you'll feel refreshed and in a good mood."

Jerry woke up and like before, after the sessions he was smiley, "I feel good. I'll go home now and see you in a week. Thank you again doctor and I just want to tell you that I really trust you and... I like you..."

Once he left, I called Debbi and mentioned to her about Jerry's new pacifier and my suggestions to use cucumbers instead of cigarettes. I told her that Jerry didn't know anybody who could be a potential candidate for a threesome and he might ask her if she knew of a suitable candidate.

Debbi hesitant, "You are the best lover there is... How would I know of anybody else if I have never looked at another man for many years?..."

"Dear Debbi, just think about the subject and we'll talk about it next time. I'll see you again in 2 days. Kisses..."

MY plan was to see Debbi on Friday.

But I got a phone call from her earlier, on Thursday afternoon.

"David, last night Jerry and I had discussed cucumbers and pacifier. Thanks for giving me a heads up... If you hadn't prepared me for this subject, I might have freaked out when Jerry mentioned his wish to use them!... Later we talked about a threesome. I told him that I do not know anybody suitable, and checking online is an unsafe business. Jerry said that the only one he could think of is YOU... I didn't know if I should laugh or start dancing... Jerry mentioned that your 2 objections to be a part of our threesome have to do with you medically treating Jerry and your concern that I may not find you attractive enough to have sex with. I pretended to hesitate and then I said to him that I never thought of you in a sexual way, but you are at a right age, quite handsome and pleasant... And I do not know of anybody else who may fit better... About the other issue, of you administering hypnotherapy to him, if YOU are willing to consider it - The threesome may happen AFTER the last session...

I had enough time to pontificate about the subject during the night... I think that the pluses of it - You are safe and trustworthy, sex with you is a real treat, you experienced threesome before, Jerry trusts you too... All outweigh the minuses - When you are involved in a threesome with us, it may be more difficult for ME to meet you without Jerry... And what happens if the threesome is good, but Jerry needs additional medical or psychologic care?...

The question I pose to you is simple, but the answer may not be... Would you even consider being a participant, knowing that there is nobody else who can fulfil that 'assignment'?!..."

"Debbi, by now you know that I love being with YOU, but a threesome with you and Jerry is a completely different story! Let me explain the potential implications. When I am only with you, I do everything I want to do, especially concentrating on the type of sex that arouses YOU the most. From our past experiences I've learned a lot about your body, your erogenous points, your timing and other important aspects. With you I do not have to concern myself about anything else except pleasing you and enjoy myself. With Jerry in the picture too, it becomes more delicate, at least in the beginning. Jerry's main role in a threesome is to use his mouth to satisfy his cravings for smoke. He can use his mouth sucking on your nipples, go down on you and suck my cock... In spite of the fact that I am now older, I think that I can still take care of the TECHNICAL aspects of sex with both of you, but the emotional aspect is a different story. How will Jerry feel to see me fucking his wife when he cannot do it yet! How will you, feel seeing Jerry giving me a blow job to completion?... You guys have tried a threesome as young, half drunk new couple, but never as mature adults, with Jerry still 'partially disabled sexually'... Since jerry won't be hypnotized during our encounter, I do not know whether his ego lets him continue the act... Will he make a scene or hate both of us?!... Debbi, I am not saying 'no' to the offer YET, but consider the possibility that unsuccessful outcome of a threesome may be that the wonderful relations the 2 of us are having today may end!...

Let's think about it until NEXT Wednesday when I see Jerry again. It will give us time to go over the subject more thoroughly and we'll see how Jerry is progressing...

Now, I talked too much... It reminds me that I really missed you. Is Friday still on for us?"

Debbi chuckling on the phone, "Yes dear. I'd love to see you at your house at 4:30 pm..."

Friday afternoon I decided to take Debbi to a small Italian restaurant.

She looked disappointed that we did not use the bed in my house...

I explained that first I wanted to find out about her thoughts and feelings considering my other evening 'speech' about potential threesome.

While waiting for our food, Debbi said that she definitely wanted to continue her relationship with me.

Knowing that a successful threesome may enhance her half-torn marriage, she was DEFINITELY in favor of doing it... And doing it with me... because her optimistic mind told her that if everything went as good as can be, everybody may benefit... Her determined mind was already set! It was worth the potential complications I mentioned... In fact, she already told Jerry to try his best... to persuade me to go for it in our next Wednesday session...

We finished dinner at 6:10 pm.

I told Debbi that we could drive back to my house and then she'd drive her car to her house. She'd have enough time to prepare everything for Jerry's return from work as well as everything else for the weekend.

Debbi blatantly, "Mister, you are too logical for me. I need a quickie and only afterwards I'll go home..."

I drove above the speed limit, arriving to my house at 6:40.

I almost ripped her skirt and panties in one big pull...

I lowered my pants, threw Debbi on my bed and started pounding her cunt like there was no tomorrow.

Both of us were so horny and... short on time, that we came almost simultaneously in just 15 minutes!

I watched Debbi leaving my house. Her face showed the afterglow of satisfying sex...

Until Wednesday I met Debbi 2 more times.

One of the days was a Sunday.

We were very lucky to have a sunny day, 70 degrees with mild breeze.

We travelled to a nice secluded area with a blue spring water, small valley with wild flowers and a hidden small cave among the trees. We put a blanket on the fallen leaves and ate our sandwiches with eggs, potato salad and pickles. We sipped cold beer.

It was a wonderful 'picnic in nature' day...

Then Debbi glanced at me seductively, "Isn't it time to find out how much fun we can have fucking in nature?"

"You girl have no shame! You are trying to entice an oldie for a play in the hay...

I'll tell you what... First you undress here in front of me and then I'll decide if your body is attractive enough for me 'to sex you'..."

Debbi was using an extra-charming voice, "Sir, I'll be happy to obey, but on one condition. You take your pants off first... That way, if my body is pleasing you, I'll see your cock saluting me. Deal?!..."

"Yes, ma'am!"

I removed my long pants and sat in my underwear, waiting for the show to begin...

In retrospect, it seemed like the lady was prepared for an act like that... Under her summery blouse she had an open cup shelf bra, that served to lift the breasts but showed everything including her hard nipples... Under her modest skirt she had a tiny thong bikini panties that were not wide enough to cover Debbi's engorged labia... She looked as sexy as a beautiful Playboy bunny... Perhaps even sexier!

I couldn't hide my boner even if I tried... And Debbi detected it in seconds...

"Sir, I think that your LITTLE brain is sending me a message - I really REALLY want to invade your Garden of Eden... Well, are you going to do something about it or let your poor cock continue suffering?!..."

I rearranged my tortured erect pole in it's too-small a cage, "Did I already mention that I've never met a sexy seductress like you before?! Where is your pity on my old cock? Shame, SHAME on you! I'll have to think of a punishment for your misbehavior! But in the meantime I intend to use your super-erotic body for MY OWN pleasure!!!"

I undressed, lied down on my back and told Debbi to straddle me in a cowgirl position.

I wanted to watch her on top of me gyrating wildly, while I massaged and pinched those awesome tits with her protruding nipples...

We took our time.

In the middle of the act we heard some noise behind the bushes.

Debbi was too aroused to stop and mumbled, "I don't care who it is, I need to cum badly!..."

I looked sideway and saw the back and a tail of a deer moving away from us.

Debbi orgasmed 15 seconds later. She slowed her up-and-down motion to recover and then she asked me if the person who was making the noise enjoyed the view.

"Yes dear... He watched you reaching a climax and started playing with his groin, but once he realized that I noticed him, he disappeared."

Debbi chuckling, "Being watched by a stranger... While behaving like a bitch in heat makes me horny again... I want a second act and you better help me!"

She started riding me again.

This time I was playing with her clit and inserting a finger into her snatch with my right, twisting and pinching her dark nipple with my left, everything while trying to synchronize my pelvic movements with hers...

Five minutes later Debbi was jerking around and crying with her 2nd orgasm.

Short time later I exploded in her vagina as well.

We had 10 minutes to relax and dress up. It was becoming late and Debbi needed to be home soon.

Wednesday afternoon was rainy and ugly.

I wasn't sure if Jerry would show up.

At 4:20 pm Jerry entered my place with a very wet umbrella in his hand, "The traffic was crazy and I barely made it..."

"Sorry... Do you feel good enough to continue or you are not in the mood today?"

"Doctor, I am still committed to give hypnosis the best chance I can, so let's go ahead."

Ten minutes later Jerry was in a deep hypnotic state.

"Jerry, forget about the ugly rain outside and the traffic jam. Concentrate on your work days last week. Did you smoke only 5 cigarettes at work as I suggested to you?"

"Yes doctor. By mistake I tried to have a 6th cigarette last Thursday but I got such a nausea that I rushed to the bathroom and vomited my whole lunch..."

"Jerry, did you have cravings for cigarettes while at work? If you did, how did you handle them?"

"the first few days when I felt the urge to smoke, it was always in the afternoon and evening, after I finished my 5th cigarette, so I used 2 cucumbers per day... I tried sucking on the cucumber, but I ended up munching on it, so I finished 2 of them... This week, Monday and Tuesday I had less cravings. So every 1 to 2 hours I was sucking on a cucumber for 5 minutes... I did it until it was time to leave work. It was good..."

"Jerry I am proud of you! Did you use the pacifier at all?"

"Doctor, I did not bring it to work, because I did not want my coworkers to find them. But I used it at home a couple of times..."

"So at home you used only the pacifier or the cucumber too?"

"Last Wednesday, after you asked me to be honest with Debra, I explained to her that the doctor suggested to use either a pacifier or cucumber as a replacement therapy, so by now she knows everything. These days at home I was using either one of them whenever I felt like it without hesitation..."

"And how does Debra react when she sees you with the replacement in your mouth?"

"She encourages me to continue doing it and not give up. The other day she mentioned that everything is healthier than my cigarettes... She also reminded me about a threesome and said that she had enough time to think about it. She would like you to be our partner, if YOU agree..."

"Jerry, last Wednesday I prescribed for you 1/2 a tablet of Cialis. Did you take it? How did you feel afterwards?"

"Doctor, one evening I took it at 8 pm. I did not feel any different or any side effects in the first hour. Then I masturbated. I had an erection within 10 minutes. I was very surprised, because when I was trying to play with myself during evening hours without Cialis, it would take me 1/2 an hour to get hard... If at all..."

"Excellent. Jerry, I think that we are approaching the end of the road. I'll give you some instructions now that I want you to accomplish until next Wednesday, which will probably be our last hypnotherapy session. Jerry, do you hear me?"

ragal2
ragal2
1,191 Followers
12