I May Be Guilty, but... Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerry in a dreamy voice, "Yes doctor..."

Starting now I want you to quit smoking all together. From now on, when you have cravings, you'll use cucumbers or your pacifier. Later this evening, when you arrive home, I want you to give all your cigarettes to Debra and let her get rid of them. Jerry, is it understood?"

"Yes doctor!"

"I will prescribe 10 half-doses of Cialis. When you feel the urge to masturbate, you'd take it about an hour before playing with yourself. I do not want you to try and have sex with Debra yet, because I want you to be with less nicotine in your blood, less breathing problems and less tired before having sex with her again. Jerry, is THIS part clear?..."

Jerry : "Yes, I understand..."

"Jerry, tell Debra that I appreciate that both you and her trust me enough to be your partner in a threesome. I am not allowed to do it these days, because I am your official therapist, but I'd be willing to consider it if you guys are still interested in 2 -3 weeks. I am going to wake you now and you will feel happy and refreshed.

From our discussion today, you will only remember my instructions. 1... 2... 3... 4... 5 - Wake up!"

Jerry sat up and smiled, "Doctor I remember only few things, especially that I should stop smoking. I hope it works... Lately I smoke very little and my cravings have lessened too... I am doing better with your help. Please give me the prescription and I'll be on my way."

I gave Jerry prescription of 10 half strength tablets of Cialis. He thanked me and went out to the rain.

Immediately afterwards I called Debbi, "Jerry just left. I told him to give you all his cigarettes and you'd get rid of them. Please throw them far away from home, so he cannot retrieve them. From now on I would like the house to start losing the smell of smoking! Leave the windows open as much as possible and put a fan on high 24/7. Anything you can do to wash the walls, dry clean the rugs, curtains, towels and anything else that smells like cigarettes... It can help too! Make sure that he has enough cucumbers at home. If you make a lunch for him to take to work, add also 2 cucumbers. I prescribed few Cialis tablets for him, but PLEASE, do not try to have sex with him YET!... Last but not least, our last hypnosis session will be next Wednesday, so after that I will no longer be Jerry's therapist. We may still talk about anything the two of you want, but it would not constitute an 'official therapy' session. This means that if you two still are interested trying a threesome with me, the Earliest possible time will be the weekend, 10 days from now. What do you think?"

"I think that you are wonderful! You are very lucky that you are not with me now... because I would eat you alive... AFTER having sex with you of course!... Anyway, I promise to be nice to Jerry. I'll make sure that there is enough supply of fresh cucumbers and I won't tempt him to have sex with me, but then YOU will have to take care of MY needs!... In short, do I see you on Friday as usual?..."

"Yes dear. I'd like it a lot. Have a good night and sweet dreams!"

Friday afternoon turned out to be hot and muggy.

Debbi arrived dressed in a summery floral short skirt and a nice white blouse. Her hair was done and she appeared happy, "It's my birthday today!..."

Surprised, "Congratulations dear... You should have reminded me earlier, so I'd prepare better and bring you a present."

"Silly boy. I don't care about gifts. What will make me really happy is... a good roll in the hay... I am hungry to feel your body ravaging mine, so let's not waste time..."

Lovingly, "At least let me do something special for you. Wait for me here for 10 minutes!"

Debbi whining, "But doctor, my empty vagina is hurting so much... I need a HARD cure ASAP!"

Smiling, "Darling Debbi, stop being a brat baby... Haven't you ever heard the saying - 'Good things come to those who wait'...? Give me 10 minutes. Please..."

I left her in the living room and went to the other side of the house, where my jacuzzi tub was.

Last time I used it was 6 months earlier. It was covered, so it was relatively clean. But it needed to be filled with water.

I was happy that years ago I was smart enough to buy a special pump, that could fill it in a short time...

The water started pouring in. I went to the kitchen, brought 3 smelly candles, a nice bubble soap... Then I rushed through the backdoor to the garden and cut 2 pretty roses.

By the time I came back, the jacuzzi was full of hot water.

I peeled the rose petals and spread them on the water surface, lit the candles, turned off the lights and went to the living room to bring Debbi.

"Sir, it took you you 12 minutes... I thought that you decided to desert me!..."

"Sorry dear, I'll try to make it up to you... But first I want you to undress here and use that instead." I showed her a clean white robe.

"You want me to stroll half naked through your house? How rude! How do I know that some unknown horny guests won't jump on me and rape me Gangnam style? Sorry, I meant 'gang bang' style...? Oh, what the heck, I'm too aroused to fight you on that one..."

I gave Debbi my hand, led her to the Jacuzzi room and turned on the lights.

Debbi saw the jacuzzi for the first time, "It is so beautiful! I love it..."

I operated the water bubbler and, since it was slightly TOO hot, I helped her get into the water.

I gave Debbi the bubble bath soap and then undressed as well.

She sat down relaxing her back against my chest, closed her eyes and whispered, "This is absolute heaven..."

I massaged her shoulders and upper back, slowly moving to both sides and then forward, kneading her magnificent breasts.

Debbi mumbling, "I get the feeling that Sir is taking advantage of an innocent woman who is not aware of what is going on here..."

Whispering in her ear, "I tend to believe you, but let's check it out... You know, just to be sure..."

I lowered my right hand toward her pussy and inserted one finger inside her vagina. It was extremely lubricated... It didn't feel like jacuzzi water...

Laughing loudly, "Well, I just found out that the noble lady is aroused and not a virgin anymore..."

Debbi, with her hand backwards, touching my hardening cock, "And I just found out that there is a horny man behind me... Hey David, enough with the pleasantries, fuck me you big ape!!! I need to feel your hard rock member inside me right now!!!"

I pulled up Debbi from her sitting position to be on her knees and then bent her forward to lean on the side of the tub.

I stood behind her and shoved my cock into her snatch doggy-style.

Both of us love this position, but it was our first in a jacuzzi...

It was a jacuzzi-quickie... Self body lubrication disappears fast in the hot water and... we were too horny for 'politically correct' foreplay...

After a short post intercourse recovery time we went to the kitchen.

In the fridge we found strawberries and chocolate syrup. It went well with white Chardonnay...

Debbi left an hour later, feeling high.

Before leaving she said, "David, I really think that you are the best! BTW, even though tomorrow is Saturday, Jerry works 6 hours. Can I see you in the morning too?..."

"The weather channel predicted heavy rains in the morning. I wonder what we can do indoors?..."

Debbi chuckling, "Don't worry, I'll think of something fun to do. BTW, when it rains, I hate to end up being covered with wet clothes, so I might show up at your house in my bikini!!!"

Laughing, "Congratulations on your birthday and sleep tight princess... I'll see you tomorrow."

12