I May Be Guilty, but... Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. I like the name Debbi..."

I walked them all around the house showing the downstairs, kitchen, 2 bathrooms, jacuzzi area and ending in the main bedroom.

I sat on the bed and looked at Debbi.

"Debbi, you look so pretty... Let me correct myself. You look extremely attractive and sexy! I would like to kiss you now. Jerry, you don't mind, do you?..."

"David, Debra really is very beautiful. I think she finds you attractive too... So go for it!"

I closed the distance to Debbi, who stood in place and just stared at me.

I kissed her softly on her lips. She hardly budged.

I kissed her again, this time slightly firmer, making her open her lips to me and letting my tongue into her mouth. I pulled her face to me and French-kissed her for a full minute.

Jerry was standing quietly at the door, watching us intently.

"Jerry, your wife looks amazing in these clothes. But I am sure that she would look even better without them. Please undress her for me, but leave the shoes on..."

Debbi seemed confused...

Jerry moved behind her and with no hesitation unzipped her back. He let the front part fall down, exposing her glorious tits to me. Jerry then pulled the waist part down and the dress fell on the floor...

Appreciatively, "Debbi, please step forward. Jerry will take your dress and put it on the hanger near the door. I want to admire your beautiful body!"

Debbi moved one step forward toward me.

She looked sexy like hell, but her face suggested an emotional struggle.

Debbi was likely scared that at one point Jerry would object or even decide to leave...

She had no idea how submissive her husband has become over the years and that Jerry was 'programmed' to agree to my every demand...

"Jerry, Just looking at your naked wife arouses me. I know that you haven't seen Debbi like this in a long time. How do you feel watching your wife exposing all her beauty to both of us? Don't you think that with body like hers she deserves the best sex there is?..."

Jerry, somewhat hesitant, "She IS a real beauty..."

"Jerry, don't be shy. I see that your pants start tenting. Are you becoming somewhat horny too?..."

Jerry embarrassed, whispering, "Yes I do..."

"That's OK Jerry... We are all adults here. All three of us will play together, but we are going to take it slowly. Jerry, please undress yourself completely and stand by Debbi!"

Jerry removed his clothes and stood near his wife.

His dick was average size and already at half mast.

"Jerry, that is excellent. Nobody touched your dick and it starts hardening already. I like it! Now be nice and undress me too!"

Jerry moved toward me, opened the front buttons of my shirt and removed it, exposing my hairy chest.

I was staring at Debbi who seemed mesmerized by the show.

Jerry then unzipped my pants.

As the pants started slipping down, my now free hardening cock jumped forward.

Jerry was staring at it with a strange look. Then he went on his knees and removed the pants completely.

"Jerry, this was a good job. I am proud of you... Here, sit down on this chair and observe.

Watch how I play with Debbi. I do not want you to get tired too soon, so do not play with yourself...

But, if you wish to join us, raise your hand and I'll give you a pleasurable assignment.

Jerry, is it OK with you?"

"Yes, Sir!"

I approached Debbi, caressed her pretty face and then moved my hand to her luscious breast.

I kissed her again and tweaked her nipple gently.

Her hand slid to my groin, getting a hold of my cock.

She was kissing me and massaging my pole, while peeking at jerry every now and then to see his reaction.

I removed my lips from hers and looked at Jerry.

His hand was dangerously close to his now fully erect dick.

"Jerry, I see that you find the things I do with your wife very exciting... Your time to join us has arrived.

Debbi, please go to bed, lay down on your back and spread your legs.

For starters, I will let Jerry enjoy licking you..."

Debbi lied on the bed and I hinted to Jerry to move between her legs.

"Jerry, a man does not forget how to lick a woman's pussy, even if he didn't do it for a long time!

Please do your best to make her happy, but take it easy and do not rush it..."

Jerry started lapping slowly around Debbi's labia, avoiding her sensitive spot.

She looked at me with her eyes pleading...

Me, "Jerry, you are giving head very well. Now I am going to join and let Debbi suck me."

Debbi accepted my cock with a smile on her face.

She wrapped her red lips around my shaft and without any delay began bobbing on it.

Three minutes later she was purring on my cock, creating vibratory waves that brought me dangerously close to cumming...

In the meantime Jerry was munching on her labia, every couple of seconds trying to glimpse at what Debbi and I were doing, while at the same time... rubbing his groin on the matrass.

"Jerry, Debbi is very aroused now! It's time to let her have her first orgasm... So, please, insert 2 fingers into her vagina and search for her 'G spot'. And please, continue licking her clit..."

Jerry did such a great job, that Debbi's climax started less than a minute afterwards, lasting for two full minutes!

I did not want to cum yet, so I removed my cock from her mouth and inserted my thumb instead.

I bent toward her chest, biting her nipple gently, exactly the way I knew she liked...

Debbi remained at high level of arousal even after her climax abated.

I signaled to Jerry to move near Debbi's head.

Once his erect dick was near her face, I noticed that Debbi's eyes were shut...

I tilted her head to Jerry's side and her lips met his dick.

Debbi's lips spread open around his organ and she began blowing him, gradually increasing the pace.

Jerry's breathing quickened and he was rapidly approaching HIS orgasm...

This was NOT part of my plan!

I hinted to him to disengage from her mouth and sit between her legs.

I whispered for him to slide his hard cock along Debbi's slippery cunt.

Then I moved up in front of his face and let him understand that he was to suck on my cock.

Jerry wasted no time, giving me one of the greatest blow job I ever had...

Based on what he was telling me during one of the hypnosis sessions, Jerry had real cravings to giving head...

"Jerry, it's time now. Insert your dick in Debbi's vagina. I want you to fuck her nice and hard.

Cum inside of her and I will allow you to swallow my seed!..."

Jerry let out a loud groan as he was shoving his dick inside Debbi's hole.

I was trying to hold back as much as I could, but after about 5 minutes I gave up and started spewing my juice down his throat.

As I was erupting, I heard Debbi moan and begin orgasming, followed closely by Jerry exploding inside his wife's cunt for the first time in a long while...

I let Jerry clean the residual semen from my cock.

Then I removed it from Jerry's mouth, seeing him all sweaty but smiling, "Thank you David..."

He was still inside Debbi's vagina, looking at her, "Debra, are you OK?"

Debbi pulled his face toward hers and kissed him, "Jerry, you were wonderful! See how good it feels when you do not smoke?..."

Jerry blushed, "Debra, you were right all along... The road was hard, but it was worth it!"

Debbi laughing, "Today the word 'hard' may describe 2 different organs. Hopefully this is the beginning of something good and not the end of it..."

Me smiling, "Let's rest for half an hour. Anybody feels like a shower may do so - I have 2 fully operational ones. Afterwards, Debbi, I'd like to play with you some more. Jerry, you can watch us. Based on the way you feel, you can simply observe, masturbate or join us if you are not tired and your breathing is OK. Later on, if you guys are in the mood, I reserved a table for 3 in the new French restaurant downtown, just in case..."

Both Debbi and Jerry went to shower.

Debbi, her bottom half covered with the towel, exited first.

She was smiling, "David dear, I am not sure how you played it so cool and pulled it off, but I am happy that our first encounter ended up very well... Jerry does not suspect anything about us. Today he seemed excited! Jerry's breathing was fine! He didn't have an erection problem and his and stamina was much better than I expected... So thank you for helping out!..."

"Lady, we are not done yet! First of all, I did not 'HELP OUT' - I was helping 'IN'... I still want to play with your body in front of Jerry and see his reaction... He hadn't have sex in a long time. Earlier he took Cialis, which I am sure made him hornier and helped his dick to function properly. It's time for him to show me his TRUE reaction to me sexually attending to his wife. Now that he had his orgasm, he should be less motivated by being sexless for too long. Will he be jealous of me fucking his wife? Will he be just curious to see how much more the two of us play? Will he become aroused again?..."

As I was finished, Jerry came out of the shower too. His wet towel was wrapped around his body.

Me, "Jerry, you should take off the wet towel. As I said before - I want you to rest here on this chair. I wish to play with your sexy wife some more. Before you exited the shower, I talked to her about it and she liked the idea. Jerry, what YOU do next is up to you - You can relax and rest, if you are still tired or your breathing isn't OK yet. Or you may watch us playing together and join us anytime you want... Are you with me?"

"David, I actually feel great now! I prefer to sit for a couple of minutes and watch the two of you playing. But I may decide to join in later..."

"Debbi, please lay down on the large carpet."

Debbi did as told.

I positioned myself near her legs, lifted both legs on my shoulders and began licking her upper thighs, moving gradually upward.

Initially Debbi was lying still.

Three minutes later she put her hands on my head, trying to direct my tongue and push my face deeper into her cunt.

Few more minutes and my tongue hit her clit for the first time. Her body jerked up and a moan was heard in the room.

I increased the pace of my lapping, more incessantly hitting her love button.

Debbi's moans became louder and more frequent.

I changed my position to a 69, glancing at Jerry.

Jerry was sitting on the chair with his upper body bent forward, his hand moving furiously up-and-down on a very erect dick!

I didn't say anything.

Once I reached the optimal 69 position, I inserted my boner into her mouth.

Then I started applying small bites on her upper labia, very near her clit, at the same time inserting a finger into her wet vagina, followed by a second finger soon after.

From past experiences I knew that Debbi won't last much in that position and in fact in less than 2 minutes her body started shaking.

Her sucking felt like a vacuuming device. Luckily, I had already climaxed once, so I was able to hold it!

But it wasn't easy...

I looked at Jerry - He was still playing with his hard dick, but it was at a lesser speed and force than before.

I hinted to him to join in. I removed my cock from Debbi's mouth and let Jerry insert his instead.

I positioned myself between her legs and shoved my cock all the way into her used cunt.

Jerry was now enjoying Debbi using HIM as a pacifier, while I was in the process of pounding her vagina.

Slowly I increased the strength and depth of my penetration.

Feeling that both Debbi and I were closed to the point of no return, I augmented it further, while massaging her clit with my right hand.

Debbi began making crying sounds that could barely be heard due to Jerry's dick blocking her mouth.

During her prolonged orgasm I erupted too, flooding her cunt with my seed.

Jerry did not come, but he seemed to enjoy Debbi's expert mouth attention until her climax gradually subsided...

Then we moved to the bed.

I brought cold drinks and all 3 of us rested for awhile.

Few minutes later I looked at my watch - It was time to dress and head up to the restaurant.

The small restaurant was cozy with delicious food. We sat in a barely lit corner.

We all felt good after our escapade. I asked both of them how was the experience. Debbi just looked at Jerry.

Jerry smiled, "In the beginning I was scared that I won't be able to do much and would end up only watching you guys. But when I felt that my dick was up to the task, it became arousing and... fun, just like in the old days! Throughout the action I had no breathing problems and became only mildly tired. I liked it a lot!!!"

Debbi sounds happy, "I enjoyed the experience as well. Jerry, it was wonderful to see you having fun again after such a long time. And you David, you are a good doctor who helped so much with Jerry... Who would have guessed that you'd be so good in bed too?!..."

I chuckled, "Children, I also liked what we did today. I enjoyed your company and had pleasurable threesome. I think that the two of you should start over. Today was like a beginning of your second honeymoon. If both of you are motivated to let your marriage succeed, the future will be bright. As I said before, I like both of you and if you are interested, we can keep up our connection in the future. I want both of you to have a serious discussion about your expectations from one another, as well as if you still want me in your life... Take care guys and good night."

12