I meet Claire

Story Info
Tranny meets Claire and becomes Veronica.
4.6k words
4.68
5.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meeting Claire

I first saw Claire on a visit to a nightclub in the market town I was living in at the time. The club was in an old factory on an industrial estate on the edge of town. The club had a bus to run customers to the club from the town centre. I was on the bus with a couple of friends, having recently separated from my wife after she kicked me out when she discovered my crossdressing.

As the drunks left the bus, I noticed a woman waited until everyone had queued to enter the club. Being at the back of the queue, I turned to see if the woman was behind me. The driver was sat on the back seat, the woman was out of sight. I walked up to the door of the bus and looked up the aisle.

The woman's rear was in full view as she knelt between the drivers legs, her head bobbing obviously on his cock. Her short skirt had ridden up over her bottom, exposing her bare cheeks and stocking tops. Instinctively I touched my thigh to feel my own suspender clips under my jeans. I had begun only wearing lingerie after I had moved out of my home.

I returned to the queue and was soon at the bar with my friends, all the while looking out for the woman. Maybe she was the drivers girlfriend or wife, even though there must have been a 20 year age difference.

After a while my friends had deserted me to chat up some girls. I stood by the back wall, people watching. Then I noticed the woman. She was kissing some guy with her hand on his crotch. So maybe she was just thanking the bus driver earlier! I continued to watch as she then moved onto another guy, repeating her actions. I saw her kiss about 6 or 7 men before she came my way.

"I'm Claire" she said before planting her lips on mine. Her tongue pushed its way into my mouth as we kissed passionately. Her hand fell to my groin, stroking my thigh. She felt the outline of my stocking clasp and pulled away to look into my eyes.

"Interesting" she said. "Very interesting. I might come back to you later", before walking over to another man. My eyes followed her around the room, kissing and feeling different men. When she arrived at a table with 3 men sitting. I watched as she immediately dropped to her knees and her head disappeared under the table. I moved to a better position to see under the table and watched as she pleasured each man to completion.

When she had finished, she stood, straightened her skirt and looked to where I had been standing. Claire quickly scanned the room before seeing me and heading directly towards me. I stood still as she grabbed my head and planted her lips firmly on mine, pushing her tongue into my mouth once again. This time I received a strong spunk flavour as she transferred cum from her mouth into mine. As we kissed, her hand ran the length of my back. Stroking the outline of the open bottom girdle from the shoulder strap to the suspender clasps at my thigh.

"Did you like the taste of their cum?" she asked. I just nodded. It was my first taste of another man's sperm and I liked it. "I knew you would. Are you gay, Bi or a sissy cuckold?" I leant into her so that no one else would hear.

"I like to dress and be girly" I told her.

"But you liked the taste of cum didn't you". I nodded.

"I think you would make a great sissy cuckold" Claire told me. I had thought about it many times.

"I probably would" I admitted.

"I want to see you again" she said as she unzipped my fly and slid her hand inside. She felt my lacy panties before working down to my stocking top. Claire then walked away. I watched her for the rest of the night as she feely gave discrete blow jobs. I hoped she would come over to me again with another mouthful of cum.

Eventually the bar called last orders and people began to leave. I saw Claire leave with 2 men. I was disappointed. My friends had also left so I made my way home.

The week wouldn't pass quickly enough as I just wanted to go to the club again and watch Claire in action. However I didn't see her for 2 weekends. I contemplated not bothering the third week but something told me to go. I'm so glad I did.

I sat next to Claire on the bus. "Hi again" she said. Her hand rested on top of my suspender clasp.

"So which guy did you go home with the other week?" I asked.

"Both, we had a threeway" she told me.

"Lovely. I hope you had a good time".

"Oh I did. They worked me well. It's a pity you weren't there to watch" she said.

The thought of watching this intriguing woman being fucked sounded just wonderful.

"I'd have liked that very much" I replied.

As the bus pulled up to the club, I looked at Claire. "I suppose you'll be last off the bus again to thank the driver". She just winked at me. I stood outside while Claire performed oral sex on the driver once again. I waited as she exited the bus, coming over to me and giving me a spunky kiss.

Once inside the club, I bought us both a drink. We stood surveying her potential targets. "Do you want to taste more cum again?" she asked.

"I wouldn't say no to a few tasty kisses" I told her. We found a spot where I could watch her as she roamed the club looking for spunk suppliers.

Claire wandered off and began her kissing routine, working her way round the room. I admired her technique, the way she would slink up to a man and without a word, passionately kiss and feel their cocks. Occasionally she would return to me for a kiss and a drink.

"Are you ready for a taste of cum" she asked.

"oh yes" I told her excitedly. "As much as you want to bring me".

"I wish my ex was as much fun as you. He was the jealous type and couldn't keep up with me, so I had no choice but to cheat on him until he found out. It's amazing how many men want to fuck you once they know you're married" she told me as she felt the outline of my lingerie.

"Well if you were my wife I'd be the little submissive housewife making drinks for you and the men you brought home. I'd watch as they fucked you and clean your well used pussy with my tongue". Being a cuckolded sissy was a dream I often had.

I watched as Claire made her way over to a single man, moving him to a dark corner before dropping to her knees. It wasn't long before she was back with me, sharing a mouthful of salty cream. Once she had fed me the strangers' cum, she kissed me on the cheek and headed off for her next load.

By the end of the evening I had counted 11 spunk filled kisses from Claire. She admitted that she had swallowed a couple of loads herself. I jokingly scolded her for being greedy.

"But I love the taste so much".

"And so do I. It makes me feel so feminine and slutty" I told her.

She invited me to her place. As we got into the taxi, Claire getting in the front seat, the driver knew Claire by name.

"Who's your friend Claire?" he asked. This was when she realised she didn't know my name.

"This is my boyfriend. Don't worry, I'll still pay you the usual way".

As we drove away, Claire immediately placed her hand between his legs. The driver kept looking in the rear view mirror at me. I just smiled at him as if in approval of what was happening. We were soon parked outside a house and Claire's head went down to the drivers' groin. I watched as her long curly hair wafted as her head bobbed up and down. The driver looked in the mirror again. I just enjoyed watching Claires technique, imagining being her.

The driver was soon grunting, blowing his load into her eager mouth.

"Thanks Claire. Fare paid in full" he said, smiling at me in the mirror.

Once out of the taxi, Claire came to me and gave me a big mouthful of cum. When she had transferred the contents of her mouth into mine, I realised the taxi driver had watched the whole scene. As he pulled away, we made our way into Claires house. She directed me to sit on a sofa.

"What would you like to drink?".

"I don't mind, anything is fine" I replied.

"Ok, why don't you take those man clothes off so I can see the woman underneath" she instructed. As Claire poured drinks in the kitchen, I quickly stripped to my underbust corset, nylon stockings and little lacy panties. I sat cross legged, trying to look as feminine as possible as Claire returned with 2 glasses of prosecco.

"Oh, very nice. Do you always wear women's underwear?" she asked.

"Yes, I have one pair of boxers but only wear them when I have to. I always wear lingerie. I dress fully whenever I can" I told her. It felt good talking so openly to someone.

She was very interested in my crossdressing, asking about styles I liked and the clothes I wore. I showed her pictures I had taken on my phone. She stroked my nylon clad thigh as we talked, her little finger grazing my cock as she did so. She asked me my name and immediately stopped me answering.

"Wait, let me guess". I had thought of myself as Wendy, after my aunt whom I modelled myself on. "It would something a little glamourous with an old fashioned sophistication. Like Veronica". I liked the name and agreed I would be Veronica, just V whenever I wasn't fully dressed.

I told Claire everything. How I began dressing, my experiences and my collection of sex toys. She liked the fact that I would go for walks at night with dildos in my handbag. Claire knew the local places I would go to ride my plastic cocks. At one point she laughed when she realised that she may have seen me fucking myself on the park opposite her old house. She had been in the park, fucking some guy before going home to her husband when she saw a woman bouncing on a bench. She had even thought of going over to her and offering to help! We laughed about how that would have played out.

Claire picked up on my demeanour and realised I had a submissive feminine inclination. "You enjoyed me forcing a strangers' cum into your mouth didn't you?" she asked.

"I did. The other week was the first time I'd tasted someone else's cum".

"And now you've had a few tastes" she replied.

"12 tonight and about 6 or 7 the other week" I informed her.

"12 tonight? God I'm terrible" she laughed. "Well you've tasted about 18 different men's cum now. Do you like it? Do you like it being forced into your mouth?"

"God yes. If I had been born female I would be just like you, sucking off random guys".

"Well there's no reason you couldn't. You look very feminine when fully dressed and those huge tits would have men queuing up". I thanked her for the compliment but pointed out that 'Veronica' was an alter ego, a break from the monotony of life.

"I think she's more than that. You wear lingerie all the time. You don't just sit around the house in a dress, you actively seek sexual gratification as a woman. I'm no shrink but I think sexually you would rather be the woman than the man" she pointed out.

I admitted she was probably right. If I saw a really hot girl, I would think about how I'd love to fuck her but mostly I'd imagine being the woman in the porn films I watched.

Claire asked if I would show her my cock. I had always been self-conscious about my penis. It's way below average in size and I rarely get an erection without being dressed as a woman. The good part is that it's easy to hide when I wear panties. I stood and slipped my panties to the floor and turned to Claire.

"Aww what a sweet little clit" she said. "Have you fucked anyone with it?"

"Yes, a few women" I told her.

"And did you ever satisfy them?"

"No" I admitted. I was under no illusion as to my competency as a male lover. "I don't fill them enough and I cum too quickly. I'm not manly or dominant enough for them".

"And is that why you think you're better suited as a woman when it comes to sex? You do seem to be rather feminine and quiet. I can see you being used in a gangbang and loving it".

As she spoke Claire gently cupped my little ball sack, running her thumb along the side of my cock. I told her about my many fantasies as a submissive wife, being used by multiple lovers, both male and female. I told her of wishing to be married to a real slut who enjoyed fucking countless men and sometimes joining them.

Claire excused herself for a moment. "Top our drinks up while I'm gone, Veronica". I took our glasses into the kitchen and refilled them.

Claire returned to the lounge wearing her hold up stockings and a huge strap on black dildo. She was also carrying a long fat double ended dildo. Her huge round heavy breasts looked perfect, I was jealous and told her so.

As she sat beside me, the black plastic cock stood proud from her crotch. "Let me see your cock sucking technique" she demanded. I positioned myself and lowered my head to her phallus. Slowly I kissed the cock, licked the tip and slid my lips down the entire length until I reached the bulbous balls. I licked the balls and slid back up the length with my tongue until I reached the tip. Slowly I allowed my lips to part as the cock head disappeared into my mouth.

All the practice on my dildos came in handy as my head descended onto the cock until I reached the balls before gagging. I withdrew until the cock head was the only part in my mouth before I began bobbing my head on the warm plastic cock. I felt Claire's hands on my head, pushing my face further down while offering encouragement. "That's it Veronica, suck my big cock, let it fill your mouth. You're my bitch now".

Claire coordinated my downward movements with her pushing my head down and thrusting up at her hips. Each thrust forced the dildo deeper into my throat. Occasionally I would gag but she continued to force her cock into me. I hoped a real man would be similar.

Eventually Claire released my head and I came up for breath. "Pretty good. You'll make one hell of a slut" she said. "Now get up here and bend over". With my knees on the edge of the sofa, I leant forward, bracing my arms on the back cushion. Claire stroked my bottom before running a greased finger over my anus.

I arched my back to open my buttocks as I felt the cooling plastic touch my sphincter. Fortunately I had been wearing my butt plug pants before heading to the club, so my ring was prepared for another invasion. Claire pushed hard as my hole stretched until the plastic head popped through the barrier and into me. She gripped my hips as, without pausing Claire continued to penetrate me until I felt her body press against my buttocks.

Claire fucked my arse slowly at first, increasing the pace as she pounded hard against my exposed rear. I was loving the hard fucking I was getting. Claire continued to encourage me. "Take my big cock you slut. I love your tight little cunt".

I think Claire tired as her thrusts slowed. Eventually she withdrew from my hole and flopped beside me on the sofa. "Did you like being fucked from behind?" she asked. I turned and sat beside her.

"God yes, is that how you feel when you get fucked?" I asked her as she panted.

"Yes. Most men make me cum when they fuck me. My ex did a couple of times. Have you ever cum when you fucked yourself?"

"Oh yes. I've got one of those fucking machines. I have to be in the right position but I've cum, and for some reason I tend to shoot loads more than if I wank". Claire asked me to show her the position, so I turned onto my back and pulled my knees to my chest. I explained where the fucking machine would be, to which Claire immediately took up a similar position, kneeling on the floor and proceeded to guide her plastic cock back into my bottom.

Claire pressed down on the back of my thighs as she fucked hard into my willing sissy pussy. Each thrust caused my little cock to pulse and grow harder. It wasn't long before I felt my little nuts begin to tighten. Claire told me to let her know if I was going to cum, so I grunted a 'cumming' as she remorselessly pound my arse. Somehow, without stopping her thrusting, Claire managed to get her lips around the tip of my cock just in time for it to explode into her mouth. Her thrusts against my prostate, lips and tongue on the head of my cock milked every last drop of spunk from my poor little balls. My legs were shaking as they fell onto Claire's shoulders as she continued to drain me dry with her mouth.

After a few minutes recovery, Claire removed the strap on dildo and began kissing me. I couldn't taste any of my cum on her mouth.

"What happened to sharing?" I asked.

"Oh no, I wanted your first load all to myself. And what a load. Do you always cum that much?" she asked.

"No, only when I'm fucked like that. I've never cum as hard as that before".

"Come down here with me" she said as she slid down to the floor. I joined her as she waved her big double headed dildo at me. "Let's fuck each other".

Our first position was both on our hands and knees, buttock to buttock. With the dildo in my arse and Claire's pussy, we worked our way towards each other until our bottoms touched and the dildo had disappeared. We rocked in opposite directions, slamming arses together. The feeling was wonderful, especially as I heard Claire begin to make grunting and gasping noises. I guessed she was near to an orgasm so I forced myself back towards her with more vigour. I could feel that Claire wasn't thrusting back and was in fact slowly slumping forward.

It wasn't long before Claire was laying face down while I was almost sitting on her bottom, bouncing away with the dildo still inside both of us. Claire went into a second orgasm. This time there were small convulsions from her as she grunted into the carpet. Her feeble attempts to escape made me smile as I continued to bounce on the dildo, pushing it hard inside us both. I was loving her pleas to stop. "SHHHH. Enough". I had never made a woman cum without using my tongue and fingers before, so I was loving it.

Eventually I relented and climbed off, lying beside her on the floor, happy with my work. "Don't ever do that again. You nearly killed me" she said. "I couldn't breathe, I was cummimg so much". I gave her a minute to recover before she turned onto her back. "That's for not sharing my cum" I told her, smiling.

Our next position was to try a type of scissor action. I lay on my side with one leg lifted as Claire inserted the dildo into me before lying on her back and working her way towards me until she slid the dildo into her pussy. We then moved closer until we were touching. Our rocking in unison soon had Claire reaching another orgasm. I felt her pussy juices run down the back of my leg as we ground against each other. I reached through my legs and stroked her sopping pussy lips before pinching her clit in my finger and thumb. Claire grabbed my hand as she convulsed once more in her orgasm. With my bottom feeling wonderfully stretched and full I increased the intensity and ferocity of my grinding and rolling of her clit until her bucking and pleas broke our rhythm. "SHHH. Please stop. Can't breathe". This time I did stop. But I wanted more.

Without a word, I positioned myself with my shoulders on the floor and my back up against the sofa so that my bottom was in the air, my legs were over my head and wide open. I pushed the double dildo deep into my eager bottom and left it poking up. Claire, now recovered, took the hint. Standing over me, she lowered herself. I watched as the dildo touched her pussy lips, parting them before slowly impaling her. With gravity on her side, Claire bounced on the dildo, pushing it deep into me. It was such a wonderful feeling but this time I was trapped. Claire reached down and took hold of my little ball sack and squeezed. "I want more spunk" she demanded.

I watched her heavy tits bounce, nipples hard as bullets. I love having my big H cup falsie boobs but watching the way Claire's real, full and heavy tits move naturally was amazing. The way they bounced away from her ribcage, the way they hung for a split second in the air before slamming into her chest and bouncing up again made me so jealous that mine didn't do that.

12