I meet Claire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire changed her angle of descent slightly. The dildo was now touching my prostate once again as her fingernails scraped across my scrotum. My little cock began to harden again and Claire noticed. She took hold of it and pointed it down towards my face as she wanked it. Claire was now slamming hard against my upended rump. My cock throbbed in Claire's vice like grip as she pumped it hard. "Cum in your own mouth Veronica".

For the second time I exploded. Claire pulled my cock down towards my face as she rocked her hips causing the dildo to tickle my prostate. A long thick stream of white spunk pulsed from my little cock. I opened my mouth wide and caught most of it. Some caught my bottom lip and chin. The second spurt hit my nose and cheek. The third landed perfectly on my tongue. Each ejaculation landed somewhere on my face or in my mouth. Now it was my turn to struggle to breathe. Claire remained above me, still impaled on her end of the double dildo until every last drop had hit my face.

Claire climbed off and knelt beside me. She began licking my spunk from my face, occasionally allowing some to drip from her tongue into my open mouth. All while holding the dildo and continuing to fuck me with it. Once she was satisfied that she had licked all the cum from my face she sat on the sofa, still pushing the dildo into my well used sissy pussy.

"Well that was fun. I'm so glad I didn't go home with someone else" she announced. I couldn't reply. I was spent and still trying to get my breath back. Eventually Claire pulled the dildo from my arse and I slumped beside her.

"Did you like your own Bukkake?" she asked. All I could manage was an 'Uh huh'. "Wait until you've got a group of real men spraying you with cum". Another grunt from me, 'Uh?'. "Having a face full of cum is awesome. Especially if there's someone to lick it off. I don't like to waste it but if someone will lick and share it, I don't mind. Plus it's good for your skin".

"Well if you ever need anything licking, I'm your girl" I told her.

Claire suggested some sleep. We went to bed and she leant me a nightie.

The next morning I woke to find Claire's pussy inches from my face. She smiled at me from between her thighs. "Good morning sleepy head. You said last night that if I needed anything licking, you were my girl. Well my pussy needs licking". Without another word, I slid my tongue along her damp lips as she bent forward to suck my cock. Her beautiful huge tits pressed against my stomach. Claire pulled my legs up until she had them tucked under her arms. As my tongue explored her hanging pussy lips, I felt her saliva trickle over my balls and down my arse crack.

Without warning the familiar feel of plastic against my sphincter made me realise that she was out to harvest my sperm. I was determined to make her cum first. I slid 3 fingers into her as my tongue flicked at her clit. The dildo was soon inside me again and Claire worked it hard as I pumped my fingers into her.

Realising she was brushing my prostate, I knew it wouldn't be long until I was cumming, so I manoeuvred my fingers and thrust them in until half of my hand was inside her, just my thumb and palm remained visible. Feeling my little cock begin to harden, I twisted my hand slightly and forced my thumb in beside my fingers and sucked hard on her clit. My fingers wiggled in Claire's pussy as my tongue stroked her clit inside my mouth. Soon Claire was bucking and grunting with my cock still in my mouth. It seemed to have distracted her enough from her duties to allow me to last a few seconds longer.

As my orgasm grew I released Claire from my hand. She thrust the dildo into my deeper and harder as my balls tingled once more. Within seconds I was shooting my spunk into her mouth. After what seemed like an eternity of ejaculating into her mouth, I felt my cock begin to soften. Claire quickly turned, leaving the dildo still inside me and her face hovered over mine. I opened my mouth and she allowed my cum to pour into my mouth before bending nearer to kiss me. We swirled my spunk between our tongues and savoured the flavour.

As we sat in the lounge I passed Claire her panties from the previous night but she told me to keep them as a memento. I thanked Claire for an amazing night, and the use of her dildos and nightie. We exchanged phone numbers and promised to meet up again, either at the club or at her house.

I walked home with a big smile on my face, a skip in my step and a pair of Claire's panties in my pocket.

12