All Comments on 'I Met My Mom at a Masked Orgy'

by afs4

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
DanDraperDanDraperabout 1 year ago

Fun story. I wonder if he'll ever tell her the truth about what happened that night.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 1 year ago

Is it my imagination, or is English not your first language? Quite a few errors in grammar.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story ,do more impregnation ones!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I gave it a 4. Not bad for your first try.

Of all the incest genres the mother/son stories seem to be more erotic than other family members. But I'm more of a romantic and I would like to see a love connection between lovers. Imagine a mother falling in love with her son. And imagine that son falling in love with his mother. The love between them is so intense that they both know that making a baby will solidify their relationship.

My freshman year of high school I started a sexually relationship with my older sister. She was a virgin when we made love for that very first time. But I will always remember when I busted her hymen, and I began to fuck her. When we looked into each other's eyes we both knew that we were mating. Whispering in my mouth Kari said:

"Be careful Tomas. I'm ovulating and you could get me pregnant if you cum in me."

I ask her if I got her pregnant would she abort our baby. Kissing my mouth she whispered softly:

"I could never abort a baby that we made together. I love you and always have. That is why I chose you to be my first. I want you to father my children Tomas. Do you want to fuck your baby in your sister Tomas?".

Twenty years later I'm still fucking my beautiful sexy sister Kari.

rem556rem556about 1 year ago
Part 2?

Doing another chapter shouldn't be too difficult. Does mom actually know who knocked her up? Will the guilt ridden son fess up to what really happened? What about dad? Any further intimacies between mom and son? This could be the beginning of a long standing relationship, or it could tear the family apart. Possibilities are there!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If she wasn't trying to get knocked up, it's kind of unbelievable that she would trust strangers to pull out or fuck her without a condom. There should be a part 2, where she tells him she knows he bred her and it will be his job to keep mommy happy during her pregnancy, then give the new baby a playmate after that. Sorry dad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved the story how hehad sex with his mother, but you need to continue with the son telling her it was him at that orgy and he was the father of her child!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gave it 5 stars!! But please continue!!!!!!!!!

114FSO114FSOabout 1 year ago

When will the next part appear?

Finish the story.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

Slut moms are never a turn on.

aussiecumslutaussiecumslut12 months ago

I NEED to read the logical conclusion to this so far gorgeous story

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Is ha the end? Would be more fun if the mom knew It was him and started having sex with her son.

SLSEXBUDDYSLSEXBUDDY7 months ago

Gave 4 🌟s just for the thriller plot. Would have given 5 if she knew who he was in the end. Hope you will continue this someday to that end.

Congratulations to father-brother !

afs4afs47 months agoAuthor

Hi everyone. Want to make it clear. No, there won't be part 2. Sorry for that) The story already has its logical conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

good boy knock mommy up again dummy

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Good story, but in my opinion, it should have been the beginning of a 2 or 3 part story. Too many questions left unanswered. 4 ⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userafs4@afs4
Hi, I am AFS. I love writing, especially 18+ stories. If you're looking for the next chapter of one of my stories you can find it on my Patreon, Ko-Fi or PixivFanBox - https://www.patreon.com/afs539 https://ko-fi.com/afss4 https://afs.fanbox.cc By supporting me, you're givin...