I Met My Mom at a Masked Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cum for about thirty seconds; it was the best orgasm I ever had and probably the most intense, both in terms of the feeling and the amount of cum that left my body. I had never cum so much in my life.

"You just came inside me..." she said, breathing heavily.

I wasn't quite sure what I was doing, because the pleasure was still clouding my eyes. But it was as if a voice inside me told me that it was time to run. I quickly pulled my cock out of the pool of cum that was her vagina, and disappeared into the locker room. I had never changed so quickly before. I immediately ran up to the girl at the front desk and left the building.

It wasn't until I turned the corner that the reality of what I had just done hit me...I just come inside my own mother.

As soon as I got home, I practically ran to the shower. I stood there for what felt like hours, trying to wash away the guilt and shame that had taken root inside me. When I finally emerged, I felt a glimmer of hope that maybe, just maybe, I could still make things right.

Hours later, my mother returned home, but I couldn't detect any change in her behavior. Perhaps she hadn't noticed that it was me who had filled her with cum. Nevertheless, I couldn't help but feel guilt every time I looked at her, knowing what I had done.

For weeks, I tried to act as if nothing had happened. I watched my mother's every move, waiting for any sign that she knew. But there was no change in her behavior, no hint of suspicion in her eyes. Maybe, just maybe, I had gotten away with it.

Then, one day, my mother came to me with a beaming smile on her face. "I'm pregnant," she announced, her voice filled with joy.

My heart sank as I realized what that meant. I had participated in something unspeakable. I was responsible for bringing another life into this world.

I tried to push the thought away, to convince myself that it wasn't my fault. But deep down, I knew the truth. And as my mother's belly grew with each passing day, so too did my guilt and shame.

12