I Miss You, MK: Fucking A

Story Info
MK gets wild.
3.6k words
5
1.6k
3
0

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 08/02/2023
Created 05/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FUCKIN' A

Later that same day.....

With thoughts of her recently expressed vocabulary floating through my head, as well as the vision of her this morning; lovely leopard mules, pink wetness, sheer stocking wrapped around my cock and her mischievous smile. I tried to focus on work. It was not easy.

Her cock teasing this morning had left me distracted and all out of sorts. My balls ached. If I gave her a second of thought, multiple images of her doing wonderfully naughty things in sheer stockings crashed through my head and two seconds later I had a hardon. She was definitely gonna pay.

Around 10 am she sent a series of texts.

"I want to suck ur cock"

"Slowly, wetly, lovingly"

"Tease u. Stroke u, lick u"

"Drain u, swallow every inch, every drop of you, while I touch myself"

"wearing just a pair of lovely heels"

"Think about it. Let me know if it works 4 U"

Holy......cow?

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes" was my reply.

"K. Will try 2 wrk it in 2day"

What a tease.

"Text when u arrive in prkg lot @ hotel"

"don't come 2 rm til I say so"

Wow, dirty talking and bossy.

When my work day ended I headed to my hotel, parked the car and got out my phone. I took a deep breath to clear my mind of any images of her. I did not want to have a boner while I walked through the hotel lobby to the elevator.

I tried to think about something completely unrelated to sex and MK. All I got was 'toothpaste'. It wasn't very effective.

Arriving outside my door I texted again.

"@ door"

"Ok. close eyes. Come in"

I put the phone away, unlocked and opened the door a few inches, closed my eyes and stepped in. Turning, I set the lock and the security device. I took a deep breath, wondering what surprise she had in store for me. After all, it was supposed to be "whatever I want".

"Ok, buster. You can open those peepers."

There she was, seated in the room's office chair. Her dazzling smile filling the room, a crisp white dress shirt and a pair of lovely black ankle strap stilettos. Her shapely bare legs were crossed, the perfect number of buttons were unbuttoned and there was just the right amount of cleavage visible. With the very cool room temperature, I could see the press of her nipples against the shirt's fabric.

Holy shit!

While I loved seeing her in sheer stockings, I had to say that this simple, classic look was really, really sexy. And she had the curves to fill the shirt and the stilettos to catch my eye.

"Welcome home, mister." She very slowly uncrossed her legs, knowing I'd be completely focused on that activity, stood and equally slowly walked toward me using her "Fashion Model Walk".

"How was your day?" Her coyness was deliberately blatant and she even batted her eyes.

"Frustrating. About all I could think about was you. You in sheer seamed stockings. You in lovely stilettos. You making love to my cock. You bent over grabbing your ankles. You..."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," her mock dismissiveness was amusing.

She reached me and started walking around me in a circle. "Musta been pretty distracting, huh? That's just terrible. Anything I can do?" She loved to toy with me and act all unconcerned while she teased me with patent insincerity.

She completed her circuit and stopped in front of me. Hands on her hips, which pulled the shirt open even more and pulled my eyes from her smile to very desirable curves of her bust.

I started to speak, but was cut short when she stepped into me, arms going around my neck and giving me a long, slow kiss.

All else melted away.

At that moment, there was only MK.

I loved it.

She pressed herself against me, her breasts and nipples making full contact. Her legs straddled mine, one thigh pressing against my growing erection while her sex pressed against my left thigh and that alluring heat plainly felt through the crisp white dress shirt and my trousers.

After what seemed like an hour, she just as slowly parted our lips. Somehow she made a seemingly simple kiss the most sensual and loving act I've ever experienced.

"Well, off to the shower with you. That heat outside has certainly done you no good. Go get cleaned up. When you're done, just come out -- unwrapped."

She winked, turned, walked slowly back to the chair and sat down. Making sure she leaned waaaay over to offer a good view down the shirt. Once seated she slowly crossed her legs, uncrossed them and recrossed them. With a smile she dismissively flipped her hand at me, gesturing toward the bathroom.

I put my things down, took another look at those curves and heels and moved to the other room. I was shaking my head and smiling at her antics. My cock, however, was trying to force its way out of my pants.

My shower was short, thorough and, of course, left me with a hardon that could pound a nail. But what should I expect after the epic morning teasing I got and then the greeting I had just received. As I dried off, I thought to myself, 'Pay back, baby, it's pay back time.'

Following her instructions, I stepped from the bathroom to the bedroom, with, as they say, just a smile and a hardon.

I stopped in my tracks and was left speechless.

There she was, ass in the air on the bed, knees spread with the tail of my crisp white dress shirt covering her sex. The 4.5 inch black ankle straps added just the right touch. Delicate, sexy, feminine.

Her shoulder and side of her head resting on the bed. Her breasts jiggling inside the shirt. I could picture her full, hard nipples sliding along the soft cotton fabric which only excited her more. And me.

"Like the view?" Her voice was low, throaty, wet, breathless. Full of promise.

"Yes", my voice not much above a whisper. My hand absently stroked my cock. I was mesmerized. She had never done anything like this before.

I loved it.

"I'm glad you're here. I've been thinking about this morning and, well, it seems I've gotten very wet with all kinds of naughty thoughts. I'm pretty sure I'm ready for you." Again, the insincere coyness.

"But.....I was just thinking that I'd love to have you.....lick me. I just lovvve what you do, you know that light teasing, the barely touching of my lady bits with.....your tongue.....Oh, my, I'm getting wetter just talking about it!"

"Whaddaya think, handsome? Wanna pleasure me a bit?"

Her eyes twinkled with humor.

I nodded my assent, not trusting my voice. Two can play that game, woman.

She placed both hands on the bed, staying in the same position while she slowly wiggled backwards. It was an incredibly erotic sight. She stopped with her knees at the edge, her lower legs and beautiful black ankle straps hanging off the bed.

I stepped forward, the impulse to plow my cock into her wet, glistening, but hidden, pussy and spraying the full load I knew my balls carried that day was powerful.

But she had to be teased.

That was what made making love to her so delicious. How we relentlessly teased each other, but also followed through with exquisite pleasure unselfishly delivered.

Stopping at the bed I stood between her legs. My hard cock just inches from her wonderful pink wetness. Using both hands I slowly teased the shirt tail up to expose her soft pinkness. I leaned over to gently plant light, soft kisses on each cheek.

"Mmmmmmmm, nice start, mister."

My hands lightly caressed her bottom and the sides of her hips. I returned my lips and kisses to her cheeks while I lowered myself to my knees, my kisses moving down her ass and closer to her pussy. My hands flowed along her body, to her thighs, to her calves and to her ankles. My hands wrapped around her feet, fingers lightly caressing each arch. I felt her shiver slightly.

I could almost feel the swelling orgasm that such touches would foment, almost see the increased wetness flooding her pussy and all of this well before my tongue touched her damp labia or teased her tender clit.

My kisses continued, moving down the back of one leg and then the other. Knowing how much she loved it when I ran my tongue across her delicate arch or caressed the back of her knees, I followed her curves all the way to each ankle, each arch of each foot. I was rewarded with a sharp draw of hissed breath.

Finally, after much, much time had passed, teasing and kissing her legs, my lips found her beautiful pink lips. They were glistening, ready, soft, and very, very wet. At that range, I could feel the heat of her vagina radiating. I smiled at how excited she could get.

I slowly took in a deep breath, held for many long seconds, and then just as slowly, released the warm air across her pussy. She gasped, shuddered, wiggled, and moaned. All without a touch of my tongue.

I began with small light kisses next to her damp lips, then lightly traced my tongue along one pouting labia. More moans. She started to wiggle, pushing back and lowering her hips to press her pussy into my mouth. I traced the other lip, alternating and then very lightly passing my tongue only slightly between her moist labia. I continued this treatment for a long time.

More moaning, more wiggling and more push back. She was getting really frustrated, the tone of her moans and whispered curses told me so.

Then, without preamble, I jammed my tongue into her pussy as deeply and forcefully as I could.

A deeper, longer moan escaped her throat, the wiggling got more animated and she shoved her ass firmly into my face. I ran my tongue down the middle of her slit right to her clit and started some very serious and forceful licking of her nub.

The moaning, wiggling, and now rhythmic push back was non-stop and suddenly a hand grabbed the back of my head, pulling my face firmly into her pussy. She began a rapid up-down motion of her ass that pressed her clit and lips into my face, literally rubbing her soaking wet sex all over my face.

I kept sliding my tongue across whatever part of her backside I could reach as her movements became more frenzied and urgent. Several times my tongue caressed her ass, slick with her wetness.

Finally, I grabbed her cheeks in an effort to focus where my lips and tongue were going and she settled into a forceful, wild up/down gyrations that ended with an deep, throaty cry and a massive shudder, as she clamped her legs closed and fell to her right side.

She lay in a sort of fetal position with her heels hanging over the bed. She was shuddering and breathing fast and hard; she had had one hell of an orgasm.

I gently moved her legs so that she resembled an "L" figure on the bed. I started kissing her left cheek and worked my way down to her ankle, admiring the lovely black ankle straps with the racy red color on the underside as I kissed the side of her foot.

Looking at her, eyes closed, her hands pressed between her thighs, nipples hard and pressing against the shirt, skin flushed and breathing rapidly I knew she was enjoying the "lovely aftershocks" of multiple smaller orgasms.

Standing, my cock still hard, I slid it along her left leg beginning at her ankle and moving up to her left butt cheek. The heat of her skin was incredible on my rigid member. I then moved my cock down to where her wet labia peeked out from between her thighs and pushed it slowly into her pussy.

She gasped, ever highly sensitive after a major orgasm, and tried, half-heartedly, to push me away with her left hand. It didn't work. I was so hard, so excited, so ready to cum that I wasn't taking "no" for an answer.

I slid inside her, marveled at how tight she was from this angle and was able to complete three full length balls deep strokes before I flooded her with one of the biggest loads I think I've ever had. She pushed her hand against my thigh, murmured "no, no" and "don't stop" as I continued pumping her wet slit until my cock rebelled against the increased sensitivity that followed my own orgasm.

She apparently had a second big orgasm. She rocked back into me as I thrust forcefully inside her. I was so involved with my explosion that I don't remember hearing any sounds from her until the end when she murmured a fast paced, "fuckfuckfuckfuck."

Spent, I slowly pulled out.

"Mmmmmmmm...."

My cock still semi-hard, wet with her juices, slick with my cum and I climbed onto the bed. Kneeling and facing her, my cock still mostly firm, I leaned over to kiss her temple, cheek, her hair. Her eyes were closed, her breathing was slowing and evening out. I straightened up and was about to lay down next to her.

Her eyes opened slowly, "Mmmmmmmm. Soooooo good". Her hand reached my thigh sliding along it to encircled my cock. "C'mere", she purred. I moved a bit closer to her as she did to me, her mouth finding my cock, taking it slowly but fully between her lips.

"Mmmmmmmm," her mouth full. "Love......this.....", she managed to say as she licked and gently sucked my cock. She was sliding it in and out, stroking it. I could not believe I was getting harder, though I doubted I had any seed left but it sure felt good.

She rolled from her side to her knees, pushed me backwards, all the while not losing contact with my increasingly rigid member. When I was on my back, she straddled my left leg, mouth still swallowing my cock, hands stroking the shaft and then lowered her pussy onto my left shin and began rubbing her wetness on my flesh.

Her lips, tongue, mouth licked, sucked, flowed up, down, around my cock. From balls to head she worked my penis with energy and passion.

MK didn't give blowjobs; she made love to my cock. For her, for me, at that moment in time, it was the most important thing in the world. I loved her for it.

As she made love to my cock her knees were splayed out as she straddled my leg, rubbing her sex more and more vigorously on my shin, her hips thrashing and gyrating in such a fashion that held me spellbound.

As wonderful as her attention to my cock was, I realized that, while she'd teased me back to hardness, I was spent. I had no load to surrender.

"MK". No response. She continued her efforts with my cock and her increasingly erotic movements on my leg. Her ass was really moving. My leg was damp with her wetness.

"Baby, I.....MK, please, take a break. I wish I could cum again but I need more time to recharge".

Her activity with my cock slowed, she slid her mouth off me, delivering a very wet, slurping suck-kiss to the head and then ran her tongue down the shaft to its base. Her hips slowed gradually down to a gentle rocking.

"You're sure?" she asked, laying little kisses on my shaft. "I'm soooooo excited I don't want to stop. I don't know what you've done to me today but I...... You better not have any plans for the next 24 hours."

Her voice was unusually husky, sensual and held a wet promise of more passion. I so wished I could cum at that moment, I loved the way she unabashedly made love to my penis.

I started to reply, but stopped when she began crawling up toward me and straddled my waist, the wetness and heat of her pussy painted my stomach. With her knees on either side of me, she bent her legs and had her heels sliding along my shaft. She had my cock caught in the instep of her right stiletto, she was rubbing the spire slowly up and down its length. I could see this in the mirror next to the bed. It was unexpectedly erotic.

She leaned over my face, brown tresses cascading over her shoulder and she kissed me very gently. It was a long, slow, smoldering kiss that forced her breasts pressing against the fabric of the shirt.

Finally, she leaned back a smudge, smiled and unbuttoned the shirt more. She leaned back down and her warm, large globes spilled out and her lips barely touched mine.

"Suck them", she whispered. Leaning back a bit, she moved her breasts so they straddled my face. Wiggling her shoulders, those beautiful orbs gently slapped my cheeks and grazed my lips.

My hands moved to cup her tits, my mouth found her right nipple and I sucked it with relish. She started moaning and rubbing her pussy on my belly. Her foot, my cock trapped in the instep, did not stop the slow sliding of the spire along its length.

The activity with her breasts and the stroking of my cock with her stiletto continued for quite a while. I could feel my balls stirring, as my desire to fuck her, toss her on her back and pound her grew.

Quite suddenly she pulled her breast away, gathered her legs under her and placed both hands on my chest. She raised up to a squat, took my cock in one hand and guided it into her pussy, still wonderfully wet.

"Oooohhhhhh, yeeessssss." Her eyes closed, her body moving with increasing speed up and down my cock. I was so hard. She had me so excited, but even though I had nothing to shoot I was thoroughly enjoying this. I enjoyed seeing her derive such pleasure from my cock.

Finally, after 12 minutes (my first successful timing of one of her orgasms) the tempo picked up a lot. She was sliding rapidly up and down the full length of my cock. The feeling when her lips almost broke contact with the head of cock and then slid back down was toe curling good.

Her noises grew and her motion increased. Suddenly, she slid forcefully down my cock with a firm, wet finality and collapsed forward.

She landed with her warm breasts on my face, one nipple literally poked my eye, her arms stretched out over my head and her hands were kneading the sheets while her body trembled. I found my face smothered with her breasts. I ran my hands across her back and stroked her hair.

She did not stop for long. I heard her say, "Want to do something........." She didn't finish her thought.

Straightening up, she moved her feet and waddled on her knees so her pussy was directly over my face.

"Lick me", her voice breathlessly husky. "Lick me and don't stop. No matter what I say."

Who was I to deny a lady's request?

With her very wet pussy in reach of my tongue I started with slow, long swipes of each lip, taking my time, wanting to tease her. But she had other ideas.

In a low breathless voice she said, "No.......faster......more.... Suck....."

A rhythm started, building. "Don't.......stop......oooohhh.......my......ooohhhh.....fuck.......don't......slow... Oooooo...you......fucker....ooooo."

My goodness, where did this dirty-talking wench come from?

Her hips began moving with gusto, rocking back and forth on my face, it was shortly less of an issue that I was licking her and more of an issue that she was simply grinding her soft wetness on my face, using my nose, my tongue to get closer and closer to that very big next orgasm she wanted.

She was making all kinds of noises, moaning, whispering curses, something new for her but l loved it.

I recognized the beginnings of the convulsions that signaled her big orgasm was about to happen.

"Oooooohhhhhhh..........fuck...fuck......fuck.....I'm..... I'm.....ccccuuummmiinnn......"

And that was my cue to press my finger, damped with her pussy juice, slowly, firmly but lightly against her little brown pucker.

Her reaction was amazing.

She let out a very long "Ooooooooo.........ffffuuuuucccckkkkkk. Yooouuu.....I....I....oh, gawd....Yesyesyesyes......"

She convulsed and clamped my head in another vise-like grip while trying to slide forward and off my face. My hands held her in place, my finger still pressing gently on her pucker and my tongue still sliding between her lips. My face was covered with her wetness, my cock was still hard and she was having another epic orgasm.

"Oh, oooohhh, okay, okay, stop, stop, stop......please...ple.....I.....I oooohhh, yeeessss."

More convulsion, wiggling, and wetness.

But I did not stop. She told me not to.

"Oooooo.....st...op.....stop....stop...." Her voice just a whisper each time. Her thighs were clamped solidly on my head and she halfheartedly struggled to break away from my questing lips and tongue.

12