I Miss You, MK: Fucking A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, I took pity on her. Releasing my grip, she slumped forward and off my face. I could breathe freely again and see. She shuddered and lay still. I think she was utterly spent.

Her lower legs and feet rested on my shoulders and chest. I kissed the inside of each leg while caressing her ankles and her arches.

After a long time, she rolled on to her right side. Eyes closed, curled in a fetal position, she was still enjoying waves of "lovely aftershocks".

I got up to use the bathroom, my cock now hard and returned to lay behind her I wrapped my arms around her and delivered little kisses to her shoulder and stroked her hair. I positioned my hardon between us.

"You okay?", I asked, into her ear.

In a firm but low tone, with a big smile on her face, her free hand squeezed mine and she replied, "Fuckin' A. Fuckin' A"

Oh, my!

36925

12