I Miss You, MK: More Stories

Story Info
MK paints a vivid and imaginative verbal picture.
3.8k words
5
1k
1
0

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 08/02/2023
Created 05/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

STORYTIME II

Sometime later I got up for some water and to bath with a washcloth. I turned and then just looked at her.

The lovely stockings and sexy ankle straps got me stirred up. The more I looked the bigger the reaction I got. My cock started to inflate.

I dampened the washcloth and moved to the bed where I kissed my way up one leg. At her waist, I unzipped the skirt and gently worked it down her body, leaving a trail of kisses along her nyloned leg. I folded the skirt and put it on the desk.

With more kisses deposited along her stocking, I lifted one limb, found the sodden tissues and gently washed her. With more kisses to her leg and a final one to her temple I went to the bathroom.

She stirred sleepily, rolled on her back and stretched. Her ample bust pressing against the silk blouse.

"Hello, handsome." She smiled invitingly, seeing my stiffening cock. "C'mere."

I climbed onto the bed, straddled her, my cock resting on the soft silk of her blouse and leaned over. She put her arms around my neck, kissed me with an endearing gentleness and pulled my head lower so our foreheads touched. God, how I loved her.

"Oh, mister," her voice, not much more than a whisper drifted to my ears. "How do you do this...this to me?"

"I don't know, MK. But you have the same effect on me."

Her hand moved to her stomach, found my more rigid penis and smiled again.

"You are quite the stud today." Her fingers played lightly along my shaft, head and balls.

"It's all your fault. You're so beautiful, then you go and tease me with my favorite views, these 'visions of loveliness'.... And then that game. That was very.....unexpected....and...amazingly......fun."

That earned me her dazzling smile, a quick kiss and "Right answer, mister, right answer."

I leaned down and gave her a long, slow kiss that reset both our clocks. I leaned back and just gazed at her.

Her eyes twinkled and her expression changed to something a bit devilish.

"I....I liked it when you......you......were kinda....rough. That was......very exciting."

"And the finale...." Devilishness now shone brightly in her eyes, "OMG. I've...I...that had to be the most intense orgasm I've ever had. To date that is..." A wicked smile.

"You were awfully good with your stories, mister," she eyed me with mock suspicion. "Anything you care to confess?"

"Yes, there is. I think we should reenact the conference table scene and the cubicle scene. I'm not sure I got all of the details right."

"Oh, mister....." She gave 'that look'. "I'd love to."

Between the conversation and her playful caresses on my cock I was getting motivated for even more naughtiness.

"You do know what this is leading to, right?"

She pulled me down, kissed me and whispered, "I sure hope so."

I straightened up, started unbuttoning her blouse while she continued caressing my dick. I helped her out of the garment, laid it aside and turned my attention back to her.

She placed her hands under her breasts, pushed them together as though offering them to me. Her breathing started to change, her nipples were hard and a slight flush touched her cheeks.

Her smile was dazzling and inviting.

Very slowly I leaned over and knowing she was watching, I stopped a fraction of an inch from the outside of her right breast. I kissed her fingers which supported that beautiful globe with its hard eraser tip. My warm breath flowed across the areola and the nipple.

She arched her back a bit, hissed in a breath and closed her eyes. I could 'see' her getting damp.

My lips barely skimmed the warm flesh of her breast in a circular fashion, gradually getting closer to her nipple. My tongue began tracing a path around her tit and then barely flicked her nipple.

She moaned, pushed up as though trying to jam her brown tip into my mouth. I kept up the light caress, the tongue tracing, the warm breath on her flesh and worked both globes. God, I loved to tease her.

My cock, still hard, was sliding along her warm, soft belly and she had moved one hand to grip it. Roughly moving her hand up and down its length her actions actually were counterproductive to what I knew her intended result was.

They weren't the light, soft caresses that really pushed me over the edge and so they helped keep me from getting so excited that I sprayed my cum across her stomach and tits.

Finally, my tongue found a nipple and I swirled around the firm brown nub. Sucking it into my mouth she arched her back, pushed her chest into my face and moaned.

"Oooo, gawd....that's soooooo good. You bastard, took you long enough. You're making me sooooo wet. I want to sit on your face and make you lick me. After all of this teasing....I think you need to be....to be...."

My tongue and mouth found her other nipple and one of my hands had found her pussy. That shut her up!

There was a lot of moaning, squirming, wiggling, and more cursing at me. But there wasn't going to be any face-sitting....this time. I had other plans.

I continued with my torture of her until I judged the time was right. I leaned back, detached my lips from her nipple, pulled my cock out of her grasp and shimmed backwards over her body to the edge of the bed.

I stood, grabbed her nyloned ankles, yanked her to me and dropped her feet to the floor. I reached down, lifted her to her feet, she was a little confused at first, but then she started to resist.

Grabbing her arms, I turned them behind her back, forcing her into me and that caused her to bend backward. She tried to get a defiant look on her face but the excitement of the day and the last 40 minutes was working against her. She had found she liked...resisting....and being made to comply with gentle roughness.

I turned her around, pushed her onto the bed, her ass in the air, beautiful stockinged legs together, shoulders on the bed, tits pressed against the sheets and then I slammed my cock into her impossibly wet pussy.

"Ooo...gawd....yyeesssss.....oooo....fffffff...."

She had her fourth or fifth major orgasm of the day while I surprised myself by a decent one but did not have much of a load to deposit. I was okay with that; I loved seeing and knowing she got the pleasure she deserved.

Gradually I pulled my cock out and rubbed the end against her labia, my cum and her juices making her extra slippery. She shivered and moaned a bit.

"Mmmmmmmmmm......"

I then ran my cock up her wet crack a few times, kissed her spine in a spot I knew she liked and then laid down next to her. My hand lightly rubbed her ass, her back, her shoulders and caressed her hair.

"Mmmmmm..."

She lay still for a moment as her "lovely aftershocks" rippling through her. Her legs, in those sheer black RHTs and topped with those lovely ankle straps, hung over the end of the bed.

After a few moments she inched back so she could let her feet touch the floor, levered herself up and promptly clamped her legs together. Her face displayed a slightly shocked look.

"Oh, my! I think I've sprung a leak!" She tottered off to the bathroom, trying to not let things slip out.

She returned a few minutes later with a warm washcloth, a kind, thoughtful ritual we practiced on each other. She climbed onto the bed, kneeling next to me and leaned over my cock. She ran her tongue along that shrinking appendage, took the head in her mouth as she applied the warm cloth to my balls.

I inhaled, arched my back a bit, closed my eyes and enjoyed the special treatment. She worked the cloth along the length of my member in a wonderfully gentle and sensual way. Planting wet kisses the length of my now slowly expanding cock as she finished. With a last kiss for the tip she was done.

She returned the cloth to the bathroom, stilettos clacking on the tile surface, climbed back onto the bed and nestled in on my right side

This was nice, being with her. I loved that she didn't strip everything off as soon as we finished. She liked dressing this way and she'd learned that if she wanted more orgasms then staying "in costume" was a tremendous incentive for me to get hard again.

Eventually we both dozed off.

I awoke to feel her red-tipped fingers running through my chest hair. There was no hurry, just the two of us enjoying the day and each other.

After a bit, she spoke.

"I have a fantasy I want to fulfill."

"With you."

She had my full attention.

She was sprawled across me, warm breasts pressed against my right arm and abdomen, fingers stroking my chest, and her head on my frame with eyes closed. My left hand slowly brushed her hair, caressed her temple, her cheek and along her lips.

Her sheer black RHTs were held up with a black satin six point garter belt. She still wore the new ankle straps and one leg was draped across my groin. She was slowly sliding her thigh and its silky covering across my hard cock which was pressed between her limb and my stomach. The bent leg let the lovely stiletto slide effortlessly along the side of my right thigh.

Needless to say she'd gotten me hard with a simple, almost idle, activity. I loved how she took her time, teased me with sights and touches that rebuilt my lust and guaranteed her, at least, another deep orgasm.

Up.

Down.

Up.

Down.

The whisper of the material as it caressed my hard cock was arousing. I loved that sound. Part of me loved this quiet moment of soft, comforting intimacy. The other part of me loved making love to her, teasing her, pushing her to a new limit, exploring new things and relishing familiar ones.

Yet another part of me really wanted her hand or mouth caressing my cock, as only she could. I was ready for more sex, but I'd settle for this while I listened to her tale. I had no doubt it would be interesting.

"I want to try anal sex."

I was left speechless.

I was trying desperately to form a cogent reply. But her nyloned thigh caressing my cock and a flood of images of what that fantasy would entail kept me struggling to not say something stupid.

"I've been reading about it.....watching some.... porn......and.....I think I want to try it."

Her tone was so neutral and matter-of-fact; she often used this as part of her tease. She'd bring up something that she thought might be interesting and talk about it as though she was trying to figure out what to have for dinner. Many times, such as then, I wasn't sure if she was serious or not.

There was a very deliberate pause. Her breath flowing across my chest. My cock was getting harder, if that was possible.

"I've been practicing a bit. You know......alone...... with.....toys. To see if I'd like it."

Pause. That statement could just be part of her story. Maybe she had, maybe she hadn't. But I loved her way of teasing.

"And I did. Like it, I mean. Especially if I played with myself at the same time or used a....toy...or something. I couldn't believe how wet it made me. And I came sooo hard."

"I think I'd like it more if it was a real cock. In...there, I mean. You...in there. Sorry, I know I'm rambling. I'm a bit nervous about this. I'm not sure how you'll take this idea."

Nervous, my ass. She had come to love this, the teasing way she brought the idea up, the feigned concern, the imagined innocence. If she wanted try this she damn well knew I'd go along with it. I'd do nearly anything for her.

I swallowed, tried not to move as if a shift of my body would dispel this fantasy and it would float away. Her silky thigh kept up its slow caress of my rigid cock.

"You know how I always squirm and wiggle a bit more when you caress and press on my........", she paused very deliberately to let those words form an image in my head as she knew full well it would. Her 'proper' side was on full display with her careful effort not to use a 'naughty' word.

"You know, when you're.......behind me........and your cock is sooo deep inside my........pussy?" Lots of deliberate pauses there. "Or like earlier when you pressed....there... with your.... God, that was....so....I don't know....soooo good. I think with you it could be amazing."

I did indeed know what she meant. Oh, my, an image of the last time I was behind her was very clear in my memory. There was something about the way we fit together in that position that was amazing for both of us.

"So, what do you think?" The mock innocence was blatant. I could feel her smile, her cheek moving on my chest. What a temptress.

"What would you be wearing?" I finally managed to speak. I tried to sound casual and failed completely. I felt her smile again.

"Hmmmm, good question." The mock seriousness was over the top.

She paused, her head still resting on my chest. She was just getting started. She was going to draw this out, this teasing tale, while the movement of her thigh on my cock continued.

"I was thinking of this....."

"I'd put my hair up in that style, with bangs. You know.. the one you like, the one that politician had, what's her name.....?"

Being ever the tease her tone was one of making a list of things to take on a trip. She knew precisely what hair styles I liked. And what heels. And which stockings. And.....pretty much everything else I liked.

"Those glasses you like. The ones you think make me look....'fetching', you said. And...hmmmmm......".

"Oh, I know", she wasn't fooling anyone, she had clearly thought this scenario out well beforehand and waited for just the right moment to present it.

"I was thinking....." Knowing full well this verbal description would excite me tremendously.

"Leopard print everything," Her free hand waved as though presenting a grand vision and began checking off items with her long, slender red tipped fingers.

"Choker, push up bra - you know that one that comes just below my nipples (her hand painted a flowing gesture across under her bust), 6 point garter belt, those new coffee colored FF stockings, the d'Orsay pumps - the four point two five (she always used those precise words when mentioning that pair of heels) leopards you drool over-, that black, stretchy dress you like-the one with the plunging neckline, although it'll barely cover the tops of my stockings, but I suppose it shows enough cleavage for you. And it does show off my ass nicely.

This list, as far as I was concerned, described an angelic vision from heaven. I could not wait to see her in this.

"Hmmmm, what have I forgotten? "

"Oh, right, the leopard print belt and that pillbox hat you got me. I just love the bit of veil on it.".

I rapidly pictured every item she categorized. I'd never seen all the pieces in one spot, so to speak, but I loved the idea of this woman in the particular outfit.

She turned to face me, deadpanning her next question. "Do you you think you'd want to fuck me if I wore that? In....what did you call it? Oh, yes, my 'lovely, delicious ass'?"

Her expression changed to an mischievous smile, and - - literally - - batted her eyes.

"Well, I.....". Wicked visions of my cock, her ass, her stockinged legs and lovely stilettos pointed skyward, immediately exploded in my head.

She was often surprising, no more so than at that moment and she caught me completely off guard. She seldom spoke so plainly. I loved this unfettered side of her.

"MK, if you wore that, you could ask me to do.......pretty much anything."

"Okay," she shrugged. "Good to know."

As if it was a suggestion for a mundane activity at some point in the future. She laid her head back on my chest and returned to toying with my chest hairs. I felt her smile.

Her stockinged thigh continued sliding along my cock. I could feel a stirring in my balls and I knew a load was building. She just had a way about her that always excited me.

This was how she got me to come more than once. It took some time, but she was patient. For her, the tease was almost as important as the orgasm. And she loved her orgasms. And she loved me enough to care about my pleasure, doing little kindnesses, many of which involved my cock and multiple parts of her anatomy.

That she kept her stockings and heels on was an enormous incentive for me. I never got enough of seeing her silky nyloned legs in a pair of lovely stilettos. Such sights never failed to create the reaction in me she wanted.

"While I was doing my research, I saw another video that gave me an idea for something I want to try. If you'd be willing." Again, I felt her smile.

"Why don't you tell me about it." I was getting restless. All of this delicious mental imagery was making me even more excited and I definitely wanted to do something about it. Right. Freaking. Now.

"Well, there was one video.......it is scandalous how much porn there is, for free!.......do you ever......? Well, anyway, this particular video had a very busty blond wearing stilettos and those thigh high stockings," her tone revealed her opinion of such hosiery. She was a traditionalist, only "real" stockings for her.

Pause.

She was warming to the subject, but she also enjoyed seeing how distracted she could make me, hence the continued sliding of her stockinged thigh on my cock.

"And she had a guy laying on the floor, she walked over to him, straddled his head and then squatted down on his face. She made him lick her pussy and - she had such lovely labia, you know, like mine. Long, pouty, sensitive and they were glistening wet. She was kinda bossy to the guy, but he didn't seem to mind. If the hardness of his cock was any measure."

Another pause. Another amazing image of her, stockings, heels, squatting above me, her beautiful pouty lips glistening and ready for my tongue.

"So I was thinking that we could do that. You know, I squat over your face and you could lick my pussy. Or anything else that caught your fancy."

Another pause. My heart stopped.

"And I was thinking I would wear that new zebra print outfit. You're going to love the push up bra, it holds my breasts just so, nipples soooo accessible," she purred.

"The pumps are truly 'visions of loveliness', all four point two five inches of them. Now, what I can't decide on are stockings. RHT or FF? Well, I suppose if you're going to be using that tongue of yours then fully fashioned it has to be. Sheer black, of course, to go with the zebra theme. Ooooo, if you're really a good boy, we just might try the 'rocking horse' again. But you'd have to be a really good boy."

"Hmmmm........not sure which way I should face for the best effect. Might have to experiment a bit. But it sounds so wonderfully wicked, don't you think? And in that outfit? "

I'd died and knew I was in heaven.

She moved her head to look at me, a naughty twinkle in her eye and she smiled. Way too many delicious visions of her raced through my head for me to expend energy on speech.

"Well, it's certainly a thought for another day," she said, turning her head back to my chest. I felt the smile again.

All I could manage was a deep breath, close my eyes and nod. I was just about ready to cum.

Her head once more on my chest, she slid her hand down to her leg, moving the limb enough to uncover my cock and her slender red-tipped digits began to work their magic. The feather-like caresses and stroking was going to have me explode.

"But in the meantime, I think I'd better do something about this."

Her grip tightened around my shaft as she scooted down my torso until her lips enveloped the head of my cock. The moistness of her mouth combined with the stroking of my shaft - - and aided by the past hours of enticing tales, accompanying images and incredible sex- - had me on the verge of flooding her mouth.

My hips started moving, forcing my rock hard cock further into her mouth. She gripped my cock more firmly, trying to delay the imminent flood of warmth that she knew was about to fill her mouth and throat.

Small moans escaped her. My left hand was a rigid fist, full of sheets and bedding, while my right hand was brushing her shoulders and back. I was trying not to grip her shoulder in a vise-like grip as I had at times done.

12