I Miss You, MK: More Stories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she decided I couldn't hold back any longer her grip on my shaft lightened and the stroking increased as did the amount of my cock that disappeared into her mouth.

Finally, my hips arching as much as possible, gripping her right shoulder too tightly, I came.

She kept stroking me, sucking me, I felt her swallow at least twice, maybe more. It truly was a flood. The orgasm was unbelievably intense, as it always was when she took me in her mouth. She continued until my cock finally grew limp, which was a lot longer than if she'd stopped as soon as she'd swallowed.

Her technique, her knowledge of my reactions and her obvious affection for me let her put her all into it. She loved to please me and knowing I reciprocated fully, she gave her all. She never 'gave me a blowjob'; she made love to my penis.

As my cock slid out of mouth she kept stroking it lightly, just a finger or two while she cleared her throat, swallowing the last of my cum.

"Wow", she purred, "I think we need to tell more stories."

Breathlessly, I nodded in heartfelt agreement.

12