I Miss Your Dick Already

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We can't fuck, ok?" she said over her shoulder, "I'm not there yet, but I will suck your dick. Can you face-fuck me? I've always wanted to try it."

"How's your gag reflex?" I asked.

"It's there," she said.

I smirked. "Can I put my dick away while we walk?"

She let go of my stiff penis.

"If you have to."

The walk back to mine was fast. When we got in the door she went right over to the couch, pulled my shirt off and admired my body.

I took her sweater and bra off. Her tits sprang out and were perfect despite her age.

"Nice tits," I said.

She looked down at herself then looked at me with visible disdain, unbuckled my belt, undid my pants and ordered me out of them.

When she saw my dick it was all she could focus on. She sat me down on the couch, dropped to her knees and grabbed my prick. Slowly she pulled back my foreskin to reveal the shiny, pre-cum soaked head of my cock and gave it a wet kiss.

"I want you to use me," she said, head down, speaking directly to my dick.

I knew what she wanted. With one hand I grabbed a mess of her hair from the back of her head and jerked it back.

"Open your mouth and stick your tongue out," I commanded.

She immediately obeyed. I made sure my dick was planted indiscriminately along the length of her face and then spat loudly into her open mouth.

She wasn't expecting that.

"Swallow," I stated.

She obeyed again, looking bewildered with herself.

"Suck," I said.

She snapped to and began furiously bobbing her head and mouth up and down my swollen prick.

I leaned back, admiring her work.

"Good bitch," I said, encouraging her.

She popped my dick loudly out of her mouth

"Don't call me a bitch," she said seriously, still jerking me, "I'm not into that."

I brought her face up to mine and kissed her tenderly, pressing my dick between her tits. We started making out, loud and wet. Her breathing was heavy.

"If you're not a bitch," I asked gently, "are you a slut?"

She broke away from the kiss and looked at me - hair dishevelled, makeup smeared, tits hanging out, pre-cum at the corners of her mouth.

"Yes," she whispered.

"That's right," I said, repositioning myself so my erect prick was right back in her face "a cock sucking slut."

She opened her mouth and looked me in the eyes, swallowing the head for my penis.

I jammed my prick into her cheek, stretching her mouth and lips to their limits. She looked ridiculous. I continued to indiscriminately jam my cock into her face at my leisure.

"Sorry for calling you a bitch," I panted, thrusting in and out of her mouth hole.

"I wouldn't want you to feel disrespected."

I punctuated that line by pulling out of her mouth and slapping her across the face with my shiny, spit-covered dong.

"No ma'am, not a dignified woman like yourself."

I briefly let up on the dick-smacking so she could get a word in edgewise, but continued to jerk myself in her face.

"You are a fucking asshole," she stated.

"You can leave anytime," I replied.

She stared at me from the ground defiantly.

I lifted my dick out of the way and presented my balls to her. Without asking she started licking my sack up and down with big, wide strokes of her tongue.

"Spit on them."

She contorted her face and spat a frothy white glob that smeared across both nuts, then proceeded to suck each ball individually, popping each one in and out of her mouth loudly. Her lips and chin were shiny with spit and the smell of well-sucked dick permeated the air.

For no reason I was struck by the urge to grab her by the hair with both hands and smear her entire face up and down my cock and balls, grinding her nose deep into the area at the base of my shaft where dick met sack. I did this for a long time.

"Yessss!" I said, her nose buried deep in my crotch, "Good fucking girl." I wiped her face up the length of my cock and roughly released her. She reeled away, panting heavily, completely dishevelled and fucked up.

"Holy shit," she gasped, "I've -never- let a man treat me like this. Not. Ever."

She was trying to compose herself. Fix her hair, and wipe away the pre-cum from the corners of her mouth.

I was leaning completely back on the couch, arrogantly chewing gum I swapped out of her mouth during the makeout session. My prick was fully erect, swollen and meaty, my balls hanging loosely below. I was nowhere near finished.

"Yeah," I said, "and you're a little surprised how much you like it aren't you?"

"Yes," she whispered, staring at my dick.

I snapped my fingers and pointed to my cock.

"Back on it."

She moved slowly as if hypnotized, back to her place on her knees in front of my dick. Reaching out with one hand she firmly grasped me at the base of my shaft, opened her mouth and moved her head slowly, mouth a-gape, until she swallowed the head of my hard prick.

She bobbed her head up and down hungrily, methodically snaking her tongue down my shaft between bobs and gulps, licking the drool that escaped her lips, cleaning me as she went.

I jerked her head back, popping her mouth off my dick again. Her face was sweaty and her lips raw.

"Stop trying to make this nice," I spat. "this isn't a third date, make a good impression hope he marries me blow-job."

Her chest was heaving up and down, almost to the point of hyperventilating.

"I need you to face-fuck me," she blurted out.

I sneered at her.

"Go get a bowl," I demanded.

Clumsily she got off her knees and stumbled into the dark kitchen and came back with a big pot. I took it from her and plunked between my feet on the floor.

"Take your pants off and kneel beside me on the couch," I said.

She awkwardly pulled her jeans off but kept her thong on. She was built like she was meant to make men happy. A little worn but still very fuckable. She positioned herself on her knees beside me on the couch, crouching over my lap to access my dick.

She opened her mouth to suck.

"Stop." I said, "Let me explain what's going to happen."

"OK," she agreed.

"Do you know what the bowl is for?" I asked.

"No."

"Okay so if this is your first throat fuck you are gonna puke. It's OK, lots of girls have done it, I don't mind, but I do want it in the bowl."

She was nodding vigorously while I spoke, mouthing my words, taking mental notes.

"Now listen, your body is gonna' react hard at first. You're gonna want to gag and spit my dick out. Your throat isn't stretched out yet, so that's gonna hurt, and you'll have to learn to come up for air between bobs as well as figure out how to breathe around my dick as I thrust in and out."

"That's a lot to remember," she said.

"Don't worry, it'll come naturally to you."

"Thanks," she said sarcastically.

"I'm not finished. You have no idea how good this feels for a man. When I'm balls deep in your throat I'm not gonna care all that much about your needs, so if you need air, need a break, need to release the buildup of throat slop, tap hard on my leg to let me know."

"Throat slop?" she asked.

"Yeah, it's secreted automatically when you swallow to lubricate food down. Since I'm gonna' be plunging my dick in and out of your neck for a while, it'll build up. It's essentially just like saliva only thicker and stickier."

"OK," she said, taking a deep breath in and slowly exhaling. "Just one thing," she continued, "I don't want you to hold back. Don't be nice to me. I'm a fucking slut and this is how sluts are treated. I need this."

"OK," I said, "just know that at any time you can stop this. Tap my leg if I'm dicking your throat and you can't speak, and just say stop if you aren't chugging dick."

"Thanks a lot," she said, rolling her eyes.

I lowered my hips till they were almost off the couch, my rock-hard dick waggling arrogantly as I shifted into position.

"Ready?"

She nodded.

I grabbed her roughly by the hair and jerked her skull over to my prick.

"Open!" I barked.

She began sucking.

"Don't suck!" I snapped, "Open your mouth, watch your teeth, and let me enter your head."

I felt her mouth open to the limits, her heavy breathing on my cock. I didn't waste any time and jammed my prick right to the back of her throat. She immediately heaved and spat my dick out. I kept her head firmly in the same place, not giving her an inch.

"Back in idiot. When it gets to the back of your throat, control yourself and let me get into position."

I felt her mouth open. I thrust my dick firmly to the back of her head. I could feel the resistance but stopped myself.

She laboured for breath around my prick. I kept it there, letting her get used to it.

"That's right," I said in a comforting tone, "get used to it. Relax. Push your throat onto it slowly...stretch it out."

She did exactly as I told her, breathing around my meaty dick, drooling over it in the process. She pressed her head down on it and I could feel the bulbous end of my prick slowly penetrating the entrance to her throat - bit by bit.

"Work it in," I whispered, eyes closed, I thrust my hips shallowly and gently, feeling her throat stretch, losing myself to the hypnotic gurk-gurk-gurk sound she made after each thrust.

"Ready to take it up a notch?"

She nodded, cock in mouth.

I took a deep breath, held her head firmly in my hands and at the end of the last mini thrust I pushed my dick all the way into her tight throat.

I could feel the head of my dick push past her tonsils and into her neck and throat pussy. My foreskin peeled back as I maxed myself out. I was in all the way and struggled not to shoot sperm into her belly it felt so good. Her nose pressed into my spit-slick ball-sack as I felt and heard her stomach turning over. I held her head firmly on my prick, pumping my hips.

"Good little bitch." I said, humping her head.

A warm gush of fluid washed over my dick and came spraying out her nose and the sides of her mouth, mostly splashing into the bowl.

I released her and she sprung inelegantly off my penis with a loud burpy wretch and flung herself to the couch.

"Holyfuck holyfuck holyfuck!" she gasped, hand over her mouth to keep from puking further.

I stayed where I was, comfortable, prick erect and swollen, covered in clear throat slop. I was enjoying this, barely hanging on, precum visibly milking out of my dick involuntarily.

"I told you - it takes some getting used to."

"I puked," she laughed, bordering on hysterical, "with a cock in my throat."

She began taking deep breaths to calm down.

"It's just beer and throat slop," I assured her.

"Right," she nodded, over eagerly.

"Let's take a break," I said, bringing her in for a kiss, trying to lower the intensity a bit.

She began mauling me like a savage, kissing me loud and deep, biting my lip, jerking my slippery dick with her hand.

"I don't wanna' stop," she breathed between kisses, the wet slappy sound of my dick getting jerked filled the air.

"Get in position."

She grabbed the base of my dick between her thumb and two fingers, maximizing how much she could swallow.

"Smell my dick I said," cramming her face into my crotch.

She began taking in huge deep breaths through her nose.

"More!" I said, mashing my wet balls into her nose.

"You like that?" I asked, grinding into her face.

"Yes," she gasped as I let her head up off my crotch.

"Start sucking."

She began rhythmically bobbing up and down, making loud slurping sounds.

I let her get lost in the rhythm for a bit, and get comfortable, then I wound her long hair around my first, held her still, and launched my prick into the back of her head. Straight to the balls, no foreplay, then I roughly pulled my dick back out her throat with a wet-sounding gag. With her mouth still gaping as she tried to catch a breath I buried my cock back in her throat again. This time I left it in and humped the back of her throat vigorously.

"Good fuckin' bitch," I panted, pulling out again. A pile of clear-throat slop flowed out and she steered it into the bowl.

"Tell me what you are," I said.

She didn't say anything.

"Say it."

She kept her head turned away from me.

"I'm a.." she began.

"Jerk my dick when talking," I snapped.

She spat a mouthful of spit on it and began wanking me.

"I'm a good fucking...bitch." she said reluctantly and began working my knob tenderly with her mouth while pumping my shaft with her hand.

"That's right," I said arrogantly, reaching over and slapping one of her ass cheeks. I grabbed her thong from behind and yanked it up, giving her a rough pussy-lip wedgie, pulling harder and harder till I lifted her rear off the couch.

She hissed in pain, gripping my cock firmly. I dropped her back down.

"Get me a beer."

She got to her feet and tried to fix her thong.

"Leave it," I said.

She nodded, leaving her pussy-lip wedgie in place and turned to fetch my beer. I admired the bright red handprint I left on her ass cheek.

She returned with two cans of cheap beer I kept stocked in my fridge. She opened them and gave me one.

I motioned for her to get back between my legs on the floor. She obeyed. I took a big pull off my beer, almost finishing it.

We began talking. My dick was swollen and shiny sticking straight up in the air in front of her face.

"Is this the kind of night you were expecting - gagging on a random stranger's prick till you barfed in a bowl?"

She took a shaky breath in and drank from her can of beer.

"No," she said solemnly, my dick inches from her face.

"Do you wanna' stop?" I asked, knowing the answer.

"No," she said.

"You know you're a rude little cunt." I said, testing her limits, "You never thanked me for taking time out of my day to teach you how to face-fuck. I'd say that's a real twat move."

She shuddered visibly and placed her beer can down firmly on the ground. Her voice was dripping with venom. Her gaze was full of rage.

"Thank you," she said deliberately, struggling to get the words out.

"For what?"

"For tak-"

"Rub your clit," I said, interrupting her.

She stuck her hands between her legs and began masturbating, eyes ever so lidded.

"Jerk my dick with your other hand while thanking me."

I could tell she couldn't believe she was doing this. After she began jerking my sticky prick she tried again.

"Thank you. Thank you for picking me up at a bar and taking me here and teaching me how to eat dick properly."

I chuckled and finished my beer, tossing the can across the room. I leaned down and kissed her tenderly, pulled away, and spat directly in her face.

"You can leave any time."

"Fuck you," she said defiantly, and chugged my dick, stuffing it roughly into her mouth like she was at a donut eating contest.

I leaned back, letting myself enjoy her throat, getting a little closer to shooting sperm into her tummy.

"Wanna' do some coke?" I asked after she got back into a good throatfuck rhythm.

She slid my dick back out of her throat and burped when my wet prick flopped out onto my abs.

"Are you serious?"

I reached into the pocket of my rumpled-up pants and pulled out a little baggie of blow.

"Yeah."

"It's been a while," she admitted.

I tapped out a nice line along the length of my penis and handed her a rolled-up bill. She took it.

"What am I doing?" she whispered to herself, shaking her head while taking the bill.

"Snorting coke off a stranger's dick - that's what you're doing." I reminded her.

She threw her head back and cackled semi-hysterically, then leaned down and honked back the entire line in one big hit.

"Nice." She said and began sucking on my balls. First one, then the other, then both.

"Mmmm. Salty." She said, spitting on them and smearing it around with her tongue.

"Lower," is all I said.

Her eyes shot up at mine. I held her gaze.

She began licking underneath my balls, moving closer to my asshole.

She looked up to check one more time, held my gaze, spread my ass cheeks and began deep french kissing my asshole. I made a point to grab her hair and wipe her face up and down my asshole and crack.

"Holy fuck you're a lot of fun," I said, releasing her head in disgust.

She buried her tongue back inside me, reaching up with one of her hands to pump my dick while eating ass.

"You gonna' kiss your husband when you get home after this?"

I felt her tongue slide out of my asshole and she transitioned to vigorously sucking my balls, stuffing both of them into her mouth. After a while, she spat them out and kept jerking me off.

"I want you to come," she said, "I need you to cum. I need to see you cum."

I chuckled. "You're gonna' eat my cum. When was the last time you swallowed another man's sperm?"

"A long time ago," she said with an air of regret.

I was close, very close. I pulled her mouth off my dick and asshole and pushed her to the ground on all fours, clawing into her ass crack with my fingers and grabbing her thong, stretching it roughly up and over her left ass cheek till I heard the fabric snap and tear.

Not giving a fuck, smeared the length of my dick up and down her wet gash, using her pussy juice to grease up my cock.

With both hands I grabbed the meaty parts of each ass cheek and pulled her crack apart, stretching her pussy open and slightly gaping her asshole. My dick knew what was coming next and was rock hard - I positioned my head at the opening to her cunt hole. Her pussy lips spread out on each side. kissing my penis.

I flexed my abs, ready to stab my prick inside her to the balls in one savage thrust, holding her in position by her ass.

"Stop," she said.

Every heterosexual male instinct in my body roared for me to ignore her, pin her down and fuck like a little dummy.

"I can't," she said, "I'm sorry. You're not wearing a condom and I'm just not ready to fuck another man yet."

We were both panting heavily. Her pussy juice dribbled from her hole, down the underside of my dick, hit my balls and dripped on my floor.

I exhaled slowly. Barely in control. There is no grey area with that kind of language.

"I'll make you cum I promise," she assured me.

My precum-glazed dick pulling off her cunt lips sounded like a wet kiss.

I exhaled slowly. That may have been the hardest thing I've ever had to overcome in myself. It physically hurt, which I figured wasn't fair, so I reached back and dead-arm slapped her ass as hard as I could. It was a direct hit, in fact, it was so hard my fingertips went numb. She didn't have time to react. Her mouth curled into a silent scream, spittle dribbling from her mouth. Her whole body shuddered.

"Thank you," she managed to say, the words stuttering out of her.

Her pussy was still right in front of my face. I could even smell it, which triggered another wave of lust in me, so I dead-arm-slapped her other cheek. Same again - direct hit, loud slap, numb palm of my hand. She let out an audible cry this time, shielding her ass from further discipline.

I went back and slouched on the couch, my prick waggling high in the air.

She crawled back over and started sucking me tenderly, whimpering.

"Thank you," she kept saying, "thank you."

Indiscriminantly I stabbed my prick inside her mouth, cheeks and throat.

"Fuckin' little cock tease," I spat, pulling her head all the way back by her hair till she was practically bent backwards. Her tits were fully exposed, heaving with each breath.

I reached up high and slapped each tit with the back of my hand hard. The sound of the impact made me wince.

She stared defiantly at me, eyes brimming with tears.

"Thank you," she whispered, barely getting the words out.

"Open your mouth and stick your tongue out."

She immediately obeyed.

I grabbed my dick and started pumping it furiously.

I came hard, with hot globs of cum slashing into the back of her throat, on her lips and in her face.