I Miss Your Dick Already

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found my pants and put them on, folding my erection into my underwear. I watched as she gingerly picked her thong out of her pussy lip wedgie.

"How's your cunt?" I asked bluntly.

"Seriously?" she asked, "Do you think I like being spoken to like that all the time"

I got up, walked over to her and kissed her fiercely, reaching between her legs and rubbing her clit.

"Yes," I said. "You do like it."

She began grinding into my hand with her pelvis.

"Answer the question," I demanded.

"It feels good," she said.

"Say it properly."

"My CUNT feels good!" she spat.

I let go of her pussy and she shuddered.

"What street do you live on? I'll walk you home," I said.

She looked puzzled. "You are gonna' walk me home?" she asked.

"Yeah, it's like 3:30 am. I won't walk you to your door or anything but I'll get you close."

She nodded.

Once we were decent we stepped outside into the balmy night. It smelled of night flowers and dew. The moon shone down the tree-lined streets of our small town.

"Did you have fun tonight?" I asked.

"Honestly - yes," she said, "I really didn't expect THIS to happen. I saw you in the bar and thought how it would be nice to kiss you."

"Oh yeah," I said, moseying up the street, being agreeable.

She stopped me for a minute on a corner under a massive willow tree.

"Do you treat all girls you pick up the way you treated me tonight?" she asked bluntly.

I chuckled.

"Honestly? You'd be surprised how many girls are into that."

"Really?"

"For real. Ask yourself this," I said, leaning against the street sign and pulling my dick out, "Do you want to do that again? Do you want more?"

She reached out and started tugging on my cock. Not hard, it was a conversational handjob.

"Yes," she whispered, working my prick.

"You'll let me treat you like a piece of shit?"

"Yes."

"Put my dick away."

She folded me firmly inside my pants and zipped me back up.

We kissed deeply.

"If you ever need to cum, text me, don't jerk off, ignore your girlfriend and call me, OK?"

I nodded. We exchanged numbers and walked our ways.

When I got back to my place I opened the door and could still smell what we did in the air.

My phone buzzed. I flipped it open. A text message:

is it weird I miss your dick already? : )

I smiled, promising myself I'd call her when my dick needed to be drained.