I Missed You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're such a good boy, kitten," Mykal praised, trailing his lips along Aspen's cheek. "So beautiful," Mykal continued, watching as a flush spread across Aspen's cheeks as his legs wrapped around Mykal's waist, his arms following up to his shoulders. Mykal kept his hips moving, his arms bracing against the mattress by Aspen's head. He was so close to him he could feel every inch of them pressed together, Aspen's arms and legs clinging around him, his fingernails biting into his skin. It sent a shock of pleasure through him, and he thrusted harder into him in response to the sting of pain, and Aspen tilted his head a little, blinking up at him curiously before he purposely dug his fingernails into his back harder.

"Fuck," Mykal groaned, burying himself deeper inside of him as he lost himself to a sudden and unexpected orgasm. Aspen's soft giggle cut through the fog in Mykal's mind and Mykal leaned up a little more to look over Aspen. "What a naughty kitty," Mykal teased as he moved his hips a little slower, and Aspen giggled and nodded, biting into his lip.

"I-I missed y-you lots." Aspen stammered as he arched his back a little, a breathless moan overtaking him, his beautiful eyes widened and darkened as he looked up at Mykal. "I-I love you, A-Alpha," Mykal reached his hand over and ran it down Aspen's cheek gently as he rocked his hips, loving the way Aspen nuzzled into his hand. It felt amazing to be home, to have Aspen back with him, he felt a little lost whenever Aspen wasn't with him for long durations of time. As much as Aspen needed him, he needed Aspen.

"I missed you so fucking much," Mykal admitted, leaning down to bury his face in his neck and inhaled slowly. Aspen smelled like home, a little like cinnamon, a little like him. "I love you kitten," Mykal murmured, pressing a kiss to Aspen's neck softly as he started moving a little faster. Aspen cried out, his body trembling a little as he clung onto him harder. Mykal was exhausted, but he needed more of Aspen. He couldn't get enough of him. His thrusts were steady and precise, as he bit down into the spot he'd just kissed.

"A-Alpha," Aspen cried out, his body tensing as he rubbed himself up against Mykal's chest. Mykal smiled tiredly, trailing kisses along his neck. Aspen was a bit of a pillow princess, he always ended up consumed in his pleasure and Mykal loved to watch him as he unraveled in front of him. Mykal ran his eyes over Aspen's body, the dark green slip pushed up around his waist, his nipples straining against the fabric of it.

Mykal pulled the low cut neckline of the slip down so that he could see Aspen's pretty pink nipple as Aspen shivered and stared up at him with hooded eyes, moans falling off his lips with every movement of his length inside of him. Mykal leaned down and captured his nipple in his mouth, sucking on it before he tongued at it. Aspen cried out, his chest pushing up into his mouth as Aspen's hole clenched around him. Every movement of his tongue against Aspen's nipple left Aspen moaning and arching up, his nails biting into Mykal's back with each thrust of his hips and it was intoxicating. Aspen was intoxicating, so beautiful and needy.

"Y-You feel s-so good inside of me," Aspen whined, "P-Please, more," Mykal nodded and started thrusting into him harder. Mykal nipped at Aspen's nipple, and Aspen moaned louder, his fingernails scrabbling against Mykal's skin. Mykal moved one of his hands down to Aspen's erection and started moving his hand, jerking him off in time with his movements. "A-Alpha," Aspen cried out, his legs tightening their grip around Mykal's waist. Mykal was so tired, he didn't really have enough energy to keep going much longer, and he knew just how to handle that problem.

"Ya feel like heaven, princess," Mykal groaned into his ear, and Aspen moaned softly in response. Mykal knew just where to touch him, he'd memorized the parts of his body that little stimulation was necessary to bring him off. "So good, kitten, you're so good for me," Mykal murmured, pressing kisses along his ear. He'd taken time, dedicated to determining where he should touch him when he wanted to tease him, and where to touch him if he wanted him to fall apart. Mykal could feel the exhaustion seeping into him, his cock was pulsing inside of Aspen and that was probably the only thing really keeping him awake other than Aspen's pretty noises and the sting of his fingernails biting into his skin.

Aspen moaned and buried his face in Mykal's neck, stifling his noises against Mykal's skin as he tried to cling onto him tighter. Mykal relished in the feeling of Aspen holding onto him, running his nose along his neck and twisted his wrist as he pulled his hand up along Aspen's erection, thrusting into him deeper.

"I-I-" Aspen gasped, his teeth sinking down into Mykal's neck as he tensed and his cock jerked in Mykal's hand, cum shooting up and landing on Mykal's chest and the slip. Mykal groaned and bit down into Aspen's neck as he rocked his hips more, welcoming his release to come and take him over. Aspen kept clinging onto him, muffling his cries of pleasure against his skin and biting down into his neck and shoulder, his body trembling and twitching beneath him.

"Alphaa," Aspen cried out as Mykal worked him through his orgasm. Aspen seemed to be stuck in a loop, Alpha falling off his lips with each movement of Mykal inside of him, and it made Mykal's head swim. He loved to hear 'alpha' probably more than he'd ever love to hear his name. It was probably more the symbolism behind it that he loved, but regardless. It was enough to urge him closer to his release. Aspen met his movements despite his trembles, his hole clinging onto his length, his body pliant and open, so soft and willing that it made Mykal breathless.

Mykal bit down into Aspen's neck a final time, his hips stuttering as pleasure knocked into him and he fell over the edge. Aspen pushed his hips down and tightened his legs around him, holding him flush against his body, soft pleas falling off his spit-dampened lips. The force of his orgasm left him momentarily reeling as Aspen cried out and tensed, his head falling back onto the pillow beneath his head, his cock twitching in Mykal's hand, and to his surprise, he felt a little bit of cum run down over his fingers.

"Good boy," Mykal murmured softly, peppering kisses over the bite mark he'd just left behind on Aspen's neck. Aspen sank back against the bed, his hand falling down to his stomach on top of the slip, his nose crinkling up when his fingers hit one of the little puddles of cum on the slip. "You're so good, kitten," Mykal murmured, wrapping his wrist around Aspen's wrist and led his hand away, leaning back so that he was resting his weight on his heels and caught his breath.

Aspen curled up on his side, his eyes slipping shut as he yawned tiredly. Mykal smiled a little and brushed his hair out of his pretty face before he moved to stand up. A whine followed, and Aspen's eyes shot open, dilated and unfocused as he reached his hand out and copied Mykal's earlier movement, grabbing his wrist. Aspen tugged weakly on him, urging him to lay down behind him. Mykal let himself be tugged down and wrapped his arm around Aspen's waist.

"We've gotta shower, kitten," Mykal murmured and Aspen shook his head and rested back against him. Aspen never really disagreed with him, so it was surprising, but Mykal found it cute. The

"U-Uh-huh. S'an hour," Aspen murmured, wrapping his arm around Mykal's and holding onto him with a death-grip. "I won let go for... at leas-an hour," Aspen slurred sleepily, resting his head on Mykal's bicep. Mykal sighed and nodded, not even bothered. He stretched his arm out skillfully, managing to pull the throw blanket off of his side of the bed and tossed it over them, Aspen's phone catching his sight when the blanket moved. Mykal grabbed it and quickly turned on an alarm for an hour later, nuzzling into Aspen's neck with a tired sigh.

In an hour, he'd wake up and give his pretty kitty a shower, but for the moment he was just going to take a nap with him. For the life of him, he'd never understand how he got so lucky as to have this sweet, beautiful little man to fall in love with him--but he would thank everything that might exist out there if it meant keeping him forever.

12