Fresh Meat At The Prison

Story Info
Innocent jailbait pretty boy is owned in prison.
5.9k words
4.67
34.1k
67

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 10/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of fictional mind control, rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, consensually non-consensual (CNC), or non-consensual sex or scenarios.

All characters are above the age of 18.

*

I can't believe this happened to me. I know everyone says so, but I'm innocent!

The folded orange jumpsuit the guard handed me stares back at me mockingly.

I'm too young to go to prison! I haven't lived enough life. The only reason I was at a Halloween party with drugs was to pick up my cousin, who put the blame on me as soon as the cops showed up. I became the fall guy for him and his friends. I'm gay and from a small town, which didn't leave me a lot of room for a social life. I took a year off after high school to try to decide what I wanted to do with my life. I was still working on that when this happened! And I know what they do to guys like me in prison. I haven't even had my first kiss yet! I'm from a really really small town. I've always wanted to get away, and this prison is ironically the farthest I've been from home ever. Is this some sort of twisted haunted house? This is the worst Halloween ever! Nooo I just realized orange jump suits fit the Halloween color scheme. The irony doesn't end. This is what I get for being sad I didn't have plans on Halloween night and being desperate to hang out with people.

"Snap out of it, boy! Get goin'," the guard yelled. I jumped. What had he asked me to do?

"What's your name again? Rory, strip! We haven't got all day." My eyes widened, and I think he noticed my body shaking.

"You think I don't see naked men all the damn time? But, you are quite somethin' special. Don't usually get 'em as pretty as you. Since you're expectin' it anyways, strip and sit on my lap."

I took a step back. Was he blaming me? Would he have really let me off if I had been able to hide my fear better?

He threateningly grabbed the stick? the tazer? whatever was on his guard uniform belt. I swallowed and slowly started stripping. I turned my back, so he wouldn't see my dick.

"Yeah, show me that fuckable ass. What a tease." Oh no! I didn't want to give the wrong idea and turned back around. "Wow, that's a cute little dick you've got there. I could play that like a clit." It wasn't that small! And I just couldn't win.

I was about to start putting on the jumpsuit when he ripped it out of my hands. "Not so fast. We're just getting started. My name is Jackson. Feel free to scream it as I ram that ass." I took a step back for every step he took until my back hit the wall. No, no, no, this couldn't already be happening-

Another guard came breezing into the small room and threw my jumpsuit back at me. "Jackson, stop playing around, and do your job. The girly boy's going to go through enough with the other prisoners, and we have a lot of work to do."

Jackson grumbled and slammed the metal door on his way out. I hurriedly dressed.

"T-thank you..." The new guard rubbed my back, and I appreciated the consolement.

"I'm Drake. You come and find me when things get too rough. I can help a bit, but honestly, prisoners set the rules amongst themselves. For better or for worse, guards can't regulate everything in here, and you're one tempting meal for a bunch of bored men with nothing else to do. Fuck, how old are you? They sometimes make exceptions and throw the short-term sentenced 18-year-olds in juvie instead."

"I'm 19," I said quietly.

"Double fuck, you look so much younger. You're a fantasy come to life for these bastards. You're not even my type, and I'm tempted. Let's go, can't stall all day."

"Are you going to show me to my room?"

Drake sighed, "You'll be bunking with whoever claims you."

"What do you mean?" He didn't answer.

......

The beginning of the day wasn't so bad. I received a lot of smirks, crude comments, and perusals as if I was a piece of meat, but no one touched me and no one was overtly mean.

During lunch, my tray was filled with unidentifiable grey mush and bread. I looked around the cafeteria. Most tables were full. There was only one very, very large man eating alone. I thought to join him, maybe he was new too, but as I took a step closer, his eyes met mine and a cold shiver ran down my spine. Maybe not! I found my own empty table.

A younger looking guy who called himself Goose saddled up to me and started chatting away. "I saw you tried to sit with Gavin!" He laughed. "He's a scary mother-fucker. He doesn't get in anyone's business and no one gets in his business. He really doesn't care about anything. Probably not much going on in that head of his. Life's balance I suppose with a body that big. Best to stay away." He asked a bunch of questions, nothing too intrusive, just getting to know me I guess, when he threw out there, "So you're a fag, huh?" I choked on the water I was drinking.

"N-no!" I knew I can't admit I'm gay in prison.

"Well, you're going to be one soon. You identify as a girl then? We have a few of those in here."

"No, I'm definitely a man." That one was true.

"That'll make it harder for you. And the closest thing you could be is a boy, honestly." I didn't get the difference. "Well, Nate's going to be back from isolation after lunch, so your vacation will be over then. It'll hurt, but being the top dog's bitch will get you lots of perks! Let's be friends. I'll help you out, teach you the ropes during the times you can actually walk, and maybe you can share some of that good contraband coming your way with me?"

I had no idea about half the stuff he was talking about. I've been told I trust too easily, but I wasn't going to reject the only possible offer of a friend in here so far. "Sure."

"Good stuff! See you around!"

......

After lunch, there was some free time in the yard. I decided to read a book on the bleechers.

A little while later, like a roar that came out of no where then grew, the men started hooting and hollering as a man with muscles on muscles was brought to the yard by the guards. One of which was Drake, who gave me a sympathetic look on his way out. That couldn't be good.

The name Nate was chanted by a majority of the men. His jumpsuit was tied around his waist, so his extremely defined muscles were visible with every movement. I felt like that was physically the type of man I would usually be attracted to, but there was just this air about him that made me weary. He looked up at me, and I reflexively cowered into myself, trying not to attract attention. He smirked and sauntered over.

Before I could say anything or react in any way, he grabbed the book out of my hand and slapped me across the face! "I'm your new owner now," he stated smugly. I yelped and tears started forming in my eyes from the sting. I tried to keep them back but my lip trembled. "You're going to cry so pretty." His finger swiped over my lip. He dragged me to the middle of the yard and threw me down so hard, the wind got knocked out of me.

He leaned down and ran his hands over my chest and down my body, groping me through my jumper. "You a grower or always have a small little dicky? We'll find out soon enough." He flipped me over and squeezed my butt cheeks, jiggling them. I tried to crawl away, but his grip on me was too strong.

By the time I caught my breath, I noticed a couple of guys who seemed to be the leaders of smaller groups in the prison.

Nate cockily stated, "If you all truly thought you could claim him over me, you wouldn't have waited this long for my return." Some of them dropped their gazes while some turned red with anger and embarassment. "How's this? I'll let the fresh meat decide who he wants." He looked at me. "But just know I'll take you from any of the losers here, the easy way or the hard way."

I stood up to look around, panicked. It was even worse if I had to say I was chosing him. I could already see the lack of humanity behind his eyes, the excitement my suffering brought him. I searched the crowd, most of who avoided looking at me.

I lifted my finger, pointed over Nate's shoulder, his grin widening, and said as loudly as I could, "Gavin!" Nate's face crunched up into a scowl and whipped his head behind him. The yard went quiet with shock. Gavin, who had been bench pressing weights, also stuttered to a stop in surprise. He slowly put down the bar and walked over, the crowd parting like the red sea for his approach. He was so large, his body left a shadow over me.

"I don't take bitches," he stated calmly. Nate seemed to relax slightly, and the surrounding men laughed.

"Please?" I pleaded.

Whatever he saw in my eyes, he bristled, turned to Nate and the crowd, and said, "He's mine now."

Nate was furious. He lunged at Gavin, the men around flinching, but Gavin caught Nate's fist in his like it was nothing and menicingly said, "You sure you want to make a big deal about this? You have your pick of all the rest of them." I feel like Gavin was actually warning Nate about his soon to be humiliating defeat in front of everyone.

Nate growled but realized he was outmatched. He tried to save face by turning the situation around, "Of course, man, you've never had a bitch, so I'll let you have this one. He's not my type anyways. But same rules apply. Claim him in front of everyone and choose which of the men to use your sloppy seconds to help break him in. The boy doesn't realize he's chosen a monster over a beast."

"No," Gavin stated, immediately realizing the unrest of the men. Sure, he could take down each of the men individually or even a group of them, but he couldn't fight off everyone at once. "I'll share."

Wait what?!

"With everyone. Just once. Then I don't share what's mine with just anyone."

Did I truly choose wrong?

One of the men brought over a chair at Gavin's reqiest. He sat me with my back to his front, my legs over his, and spread his legs wider, which spread mine. I was on display for the whole yard, which quickly quieted down, waiting.

He undid my buttons, sliding the top of my jumper off. He pinched my nipples through my undershirt, and I whimpered. I was shaking. This was the first man to ever touch me this way. A complete stranger! And in front of an audience!

Gavin whispered in my ear, "We need to put on a good show. The better the faster it'll be."

His hands skimmed under my shirt pulling it up as his hand ran higher. My stomach and abs twitched under his touch. I was already panting, both from the nerves of everyone watching my humiliation and from the heat his expert touch evoked. He slipped my undershirt off, my top half bared.

Fabric slipped over my eyes. Where did he get that? "It's just me and you," he said.

He skimmed my nipples. He brushed them teasingly until I arched then he rubbed and pinched them. I yelled out.

"You're so responsive, pouty lips." He continued more aggressively until it boardered on pain. My nipples were red and engorged.

Speaking of engorged, I definitely felt his engorged member rising against my butt. I couldn't hold still during his ministrations and ended up rubbing my butt back against him.

He was saying something loudly at first, then just for my ears that I didn't quite catch. "... won't be as bad."

I was in a fear invoked and lusty haze, but - WAIT - did he just invite others to touch me? I couldn't tell who approached, but it sounded like a lot of the prisoners. Were there a few guards' voices too?

His gruff, deep, commanding voice flowed over me like an aphrodisiac.

Men without faces at this point reached out at his permission for brief caresses. Even though I hardly knew this stranger, I weirdly trusted that he would make sure no one would go too far and that he'd make sure I at least enjoyed it some. They grazed and pinched my oversensitive nipples.

"Ah!"

One gripped my half hard dick through the jumper. The next ripped them off my body. Someone fondled my balls through my briefs and pulled on them. My breath caught. Gavin slipped his fingers under my briefs, I lifted my hips, and he dragged them off me and brought my legs back spread over his knees.

I was fully exposed! I'm so glad I had the blindfold on. Tears ran down my face. I heard whistles and savage comments. My dick flagged until the unwanted touches forced me to get hard again.

Many of them stroked my dick, rough strokes, gentle, quick, each one different. I didn't know what was coming next. A few squeezed my dick head, flicked it, abused it, a few pinches, which had me doubling over until I was pulled back into position. They fondled my balls, and a few even shoved their fingers against my hole but were stopped by the voice behind me forbidding penetration.

So many hands were on me at once, touching all over. palming my pecs, rubbing my nipples, tracing my ear, gliding over my lightly defined abs. Ughh I felt both drunk and also like I was out of body. My head rebelled at the idea of what was happening but my sensations wanted more of the pleasure.

I had no sense of time and the hands on me stroked heat all over. My body was on fire. Was I sick? This was turning me on! I strained in my position, arching toward the unknown touches. I never knew what was coming next.

Some unknown voice shouted, "Shit, what a slut! He's loving this!" Many followed suit with more degrading comments. That curbed my horniness again.

Gavin gripped my hips and whispered hoarsely in my ear, "Try not to listen to the words. Let the sounds wash over you."

Some continued to caress my abdomen and another gave me quick, sturdy strokes to my bobbing dick until I was right back on the edge and sure I would embarass myself even more in front of everyone. I was dying to come by this point but also didn't want to at the hands of unknown men.

One man shoved his fingers in my mouth, stroked over my tongue, and told me to suck. Mhmm! Someone grabbed my dick and slapped it against my own stomach repeatidly. It weirdly felt good. All touch left momentarily and a guard whose voice I recognized but couldn't place, and was very excited, stepped forward and went to town on both my nipples. I couldn't hold still, both arching into his touch and trying to get away as I was so oversensitized, and he wasn't gentle. He kept going on and on. My hips shook side to side, my dick flopping back and forth with my sharp movements.

"Off," Gavin commanded.

I instantly knew when his touch was back on me. He ran his hands all over my body, replacing all the unknown touches. Then he grabbed my hard dick ready to burst and solidly pumped me, twisting at the head with each stroke, and I came harder than I ever have in my life with a yell.

Everyone hollered. Gavin got up, threw me over his shoulder, buck naked, and took me to his room, where I passed out instantly on the bottom bunk.

......

I must have slept an inhumane amount of hours, maybe because of the stress of the past few days or how hard my body was wrung, because I didn't wake up until the next morning. I was alone and slightly grateful for it. Scenes and sensations from yesterday instantly came back to me. I can't believe that happened. I guess it could have been way worse. I mean, I am in prison after all - holy crap!

The morning was nothing to write home about. I spent most of it with Goose, listening to him chat away about how everyone was shocked about yesterday's events and how things went down with Nate and Gavin and that my show was so hot... I got heated looks, mostly that made me nauseated and nervous to be alone somewhere for too long, from a lot of men. I could feel some of them twitching to touch me or do something worse, but thankfully the fear of Gavin kept them in place.

Later in the day, I was lounging on my bed (I didn't want to wander around too much on my own) when Gavin came in. I looked up at him looming over me and felt the need to sit up. I'm pretty sure I was blushing.

"Time to work for your worth." Gavin crossed his arms. I stood up.

"Suck my cock with those cock-sucking pouty lips."

My mouth popped open. I really shouldn't be surprised. Okay, from what I heard yesterday, Gavin went pretty easy on me. And I'd rather service one giant man with probably a giant cock to match, than the hoards of men in here.

I shuffled over to him, grabbing his shoulders, and barely was tall enough on my tip toes to kiss his cheek. When I kissed his lips, his muscles stiffened and his mouth opened on a silent gasp.

He jerked my head back by my hair. "What are you playing at? I told you to suck my cock." He asked sternly. That made me even more nervous.

"U-um, I-I am, umm going to. I thought it's supposed to start with kissing first?" Now I was so unsure.

He looked at me like I had grown another head. "Fine, go ahead." He released his grip in my locks.

I surged forward eagerly, trying to show my worth, so he'll keep me around. I sloppily kissed his lips. I know people use their tongue, right? What do I do with it?

He jerked me back again. "Have you never kissed anyone before?" He said tauntingly.

"No..." My shoulders slumped forward. I hoped he wouldn't decide to kick me out to the others because of my lack of experience. "I'll do better promise! I'll learn fast." I hoped my eyes looked big and doe eyed, so he'd see my sincerity.

He growled, "You can't be real can you? You're going to be my undoing."

He crashed his mouth to mine, and oh my! He moved my head the way he wanted, tilting me in the perfect way to own my mouth. He enveloped me. I moaned. He owned me just with his mouth. His tongue was everywhere. He licked my lips and into my mouth, exploring every part of it. He sucked my tongue, then shoved his back in my mouth, tongue fucking me. I'd never had pleasure like this in my life.

He briefly pulled back, looking at me, and I whined at the loss of his mouth. "You already look debauched. You're a sensitive little thing aren't you?"

I just nodded my head, not sure what he was saying. I tried to bring our mouths back together.

He growled again, "Fuck," and crashed his against mine.

I was overwhelmed again. I don't know how much time passed. I started rutting against his body, unable to control myself.

"You going to come just from my kisses, pouty lips?" He shoved his leg between mine, my little hard cock nestled right against him. In a few grinds against him, I blew! He captured my moans with mouth. I shuddered in his arms and when finished, hid my head in his neck. I was so embarassed. I don't have much experience, but I know I wasn't supposed to come that early or easily.

"Mhmm my little boy is a wanton little thing. I'm going to have fun breaking you in. And you're going to love every minute of it, aren't you? Whether you're ready or not."

I shifted and tried to pull down my pants and underwear to clean up, but he stopped me.

"Now you're going to feel that uncomfortable come in your prison pants all day and be reminded of who you belong to now." I whimpered again. I shouldn't like how that sounds.

I walked around weird at dinner, because the dry come was unfortable, so I got some weird looks, but no one said anything with Gavin by my side. He patted my butt a few times and kept me close, so people probably made some assumptions...

......

I realized later that evening that Gavin hadn't come! I mean, I'm pretty sure. I totally forgot to suck his cock! I really needed to do better to be able to stay his. I'd been distracted by his large bulge all day, stealing glances at it. I've always wanted a real cock in my mouth, though his was so big, it was probably bigger than the porn ones I was secretely able to watch once every blue moon at home when my parents finally left me alone.

I peaked up at Gavin, who was perusing a magazine. I crawled up to the top bunk and sat on the side. He ignored me. I crawled up closer, so I was at his knees. He still ignored me. I tentatively reached out my hand to rest on his thigh. He gave no reaction. He flipped another page. I sneaked my hand up to the large buldge and rubbed him through his jumper. He was already half hard! As he grew, I thought I probably won't be able to fit my fingers around him when he's out if he keeps growing. And he did. Bigger and bigger, until he looked uncomfortable. I leaned down and mouthed his head through the cloth.

12