All Comments on 'I Missed You Ch. 06'

by thechrysalids

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
...

Why did you even bother coming back...if you were just going to half-ass the story? Typos, poorly constructed sentences, no cohesive storyline...geez. This was so disappointing. I don't think I've ever been this disappointed with a story. Just wow.

thechrysalidsthechrysalidsabout 7 years agoAuthor
Anon...

If you read the author's note in chapter five you would understand, first, why I posted it and second, that I am not proud of it because I did rush it but I thought it only right to put out the end of the story the way I wrote it originally. I posted it because I know how much I've grown as a writer and that if I choose to post another of my more recent stories I'll have a point of comparison, not only for myself but for my readers as well. I'm sorry I disappointed you but you are not my father, my friend, or my man so do not think for a minute you can disrespect me. Have a blessed day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
rushed but good

Feel free to Disregard that RUDE reader's comment. I thought it was good. I agree that you rushed it, but I still liked it. I'm disappointed that the story is over because I really like the characters, but on to bigger and better things right? I look forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love Interracial WMBM

I loved this story from start to finish! It's hard to find stories about white guys with black girls so I truly appreciated this. Keep writing because your words are magic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

Great ending great writing it was all amazing .

Allegedly_LiterateAllegedly_Literateover 2 years ago

Good story from beginning to end. It's been years since this was posted. Where would Rose & John be today? Together? Happy? Healthy? Still rutting like rabbits?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Gosh thank you for this so much. Im going thru an emotional time but also I'm on my period so that could be it lol. But this was so beautiful and honestly brought me comfort. It gives me hope for a someone in my life... :) Bless you and you're gifted writing so eloquent and breathtaking

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous