I Need a Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here was my chance.

'Definitely not.' I replied. 'Perhaps I could take you shopping Saturday afternoon.'

Now I like shopping almost as much as fucking. Just maybe I was going to get both in one day.

Arthur was delighted and pulled all the necessary strings to get me the table. He even promised me a big bonus if I could get him for three million. Things were looking up.

Jermyn Street was the obvious place.

I could not get over the way that he looked in a good suit even without, at this stage, a smart shirt and tie.

I selected a handful of both and persuaded him that yes, he really did need both suits. And the casual jacket and two pairs of slacks. I always have liked cream linen jackets.

We just had to celebrate on the way out. So much so that after he had bought two new pairs of shoes and a pair of brogues I somehow managed to squeeze in a pair for me too.

I thought £350 was very reasonable for all the work I had done.

After all the money we had spent I figured he would have to sell his company.

I was staggered by the evening. The new clothes gave him a whole new dimension. Confidence with a big C. He was charming, fun, and even had a glint in his eye.

I had to choose the wine, he lacked any knowledge at all he said.

He now knows that he enjoys vintage bubbly and fine claret. Well, it is not every day a girl gets taken to the Ivy. This certainly made up for Arthur taking his wife to the River Room.

I had arranged with Arthur and the Maitre'd that the bill would go directly to the company so there was no unseemly squabbling over the bill.

I didn't mention his company all night. Just enjoyed myself.

I was ready to be fucked when he dropped me home in the cab. I invited him in for a 'coffee' but his gaucheness reappeared.

On the doorstep he pecked me on the cheek, somehow avoiding my moist open mouth, thanked me again and sprinted back to the waiting taxi.

Talk about frustrating.

The vibrator got a pasting. I lay on the bed and thought about the wonderful evening we had had.

My orgasm was almost romantic. My yearnings were for real.

I had a new game to play.

Perry was not going to get away from me.

I still had to work out what was best for the two of us.

I was already thinking of us as an item.

Would we be better off not selling the company and me giving up my job to manage and market it.?

Could I get him four or even five million for it?

What was it really worth?

I needed to put in a few more hours on the project and see if I could find out some projections of its worth after we had rebuilt it.

I slept and dreamed. I am sure I spent half the night dreaming about sex with Perry, and the other half spending his five million pounds that I was determined to get for him.

Well by Monday morning I had thought it all through. I had two key things to achieve. I had to seduce Perry and make us an item. Marriage??

I also had to get Arthur to tell me the real value of the Company.

Being pretty cocky, I thought the first one was easy. The second one needed a bit of planning.

That morning I wore my shortest skirt and a balcony bra. After a few minutes of titillation when I raised the skirt slowly to the waist, I walked over to Arthur with his first coffee of the day. I made sure that he had his favourite chocolate finger biscuits.

I sat on his knees facing him with my legs either side of his. I couldn't have been more obvious if I had tried.

I helped him with his coffee and even put the biscuit in his mouth, accidentally leaving a couple of fingers in there for him to lick the chocolate off.

The next chocolate finger was liberally soaked in my pussy before I put it in his mouth. The third one I lay back on his desk and let him remove it himself with his teeth. I almost forgot my mission and concentrated on getting fucked.

'So, how much will we be able to sell Perry's company for when we have built it up a bit,' I asked the top of his head as he snuffled between my legs.

I wriggled a bit as he nibbled away at the biscuit without removing it first.

'Don't you worry about that young lady. It will make a handsome profit. I'll tell you what. You get it for me for three million and I will guarantee you a half million bonus. How's that.'

That really did start me creaming. Sex and money are both guaranteed to do it for me and together, wow.

His tongue eased its way into my vagina as he tried to extricate the last of the biscuit which had broken off. I guessed I tasted sweet and chocolatey by now.

Suddenly my selfish side took over. A half a million bonus, or life with Perry. Sounded pretty win-win. I would keep going without burning any bridges.

Perry was next. Surely this wouldn't be difficult.

The three of us were having a meeting this afternoon. I was strictly the note taker on this occasion and this was the first time that Arthur mentioned money.

'Now look here Perry, you can come out of this rather well. I reckon if you can give us the right commitment to start us up, maybe a consultancy, say, of twenty hours a week for six months and certain guarantees not to set up a rival company within the first five years, well I can pretty well promise you two million.

Perry, the idiot, looked impressed. I saw my bonus going out of the window.

Sitting slightly behind Arthur I took a risk and shook my head ever so slightly and raised my pen hand higher and higher. I put my hand flat against my tummy holding out three fingers would he take the bait?

I waved my hand to mime uncertainly, and looked him straight in the eyes.

He was perfect.

'I see,' he said. 'Well, I will have to think about it. I was hoping for a little more really.'

'Well,' said Arthur. 'Maybe we could say give you a consultancy fee of say 250,000 and maybe an option over some shares when we put it public.'

Perry looked at me to see what I thought of that idea. I just put my finger on my watch and tapped it a couple of times.

'Well anyway,' he said. 'We are not going to sign anything today are we, I might as well sleep on it and think about it overnight.'

I smiled as Arthur's hopes for a quick contract were dashed.

'By the way Arthur, thank you so much for paying for that dinner on Saturday night at the Ivy. It was a lovely restaurant and you provided the most delightful companion for me.'

I blushed. I really did.

'Thank you kind sir. I enjoyed it just as much. It was my first time there. Maybe we could do it again some time,' I simpered. 'I hear the River Room is nice as well.'

This had the desired reaction from Arthur who went a little red harrumphed a few times and said that yes it was lovely but there were a host of great restaurants in London. He was more than happy to see me taking Perry out but he really didn't want to meet us if he was escorting Mrs Knowles.

I was pleased when he went straight home from the meeting and I was able to take the expected phone call in private.

'Were you trying to tell me something at that meeting Frankie?' he asked straight out.

For heaven's sake, the man is an idiot, has he never heard of phone taps.

'Oh I don't think so Mr Farquahar. You meant when I was looking at my watch. I hope you didn't think I was rude but I knew I had to phone a friend about a meal tonight. As it is by the time I got back here it had been cancelled so I need to go shopping to buy myself some dinner. I hope you don't think that I was daydreaming during the meeting. I was listening very carefully to everything. I have got all the notes.' I bumbled and burbled away. He took the hint. In fact he took both of them.

'Well how about dinner with me then Miss Foxall? My treat. No excuses I know you have nothing on.' I hoped I wouldn't have later.

Apparently reluctantly I heard myself saying 'I think I can get a booking at the Argonaut. It is very new and apparently very good. The owner is a friend of one of our Directors. Shall we say 7.30? I will book it in your name. The cream linen jacket will be very suitable.'

He laughed. 'Thank you Miss Foxall. You are so organised. I really must poach you as my secretary if I am going to get all this money.'

That was going too far. I almost frostily put the phone down.

I arrived about seven forty, suitably late but dressed to kill. Or dressed to fuck anyway.

I had given a lot of thought to the method of the seduction. Was I going to play hard to get and hopefully be bowled over by his animal magnetism?

Should I play the tart in a mini-skirt with bulging boobs?

Would that frighten him off?

I decided it might and went for a happy medium, a knee length floaty wrap over dress with stockings suspenders and no panties. I didn't know what it would do to him but I know it made me randy.

As I imagined he was more interested in the signs I had been giving him during the meeting than the food or drink or even me. I needed to change this.

The restaurant was superb. We sat along a wall, at an almost triangular shaped table, perfectly made so that were sitting together but almost facing each other.

I decided to lay my cards on the table. Well, almost all of them.

'Look I like you an awful lot. I hope we can get even closer. I would like to see a lot of you.' I fluttered my eyelashes a little.

'I just think it is a little unfair that at a meeting before we came to see you Arthur intimated that the company would be worth more like three million. They haven't really had a chance to fully evaluate it. I don't want to see you miss out.'

I didn't think it was right to go into my long-term plans nor my potential bonus.

'You mustn't say anything about this, especially over the phone, I would be sacked or maybe worse. I would have nowhere to go.'

A hint of a tear added emphasis!

'After a favour like that you can always live with me.'

I don't know whether he meant it but the trap was sprung.

'Thank you. You have already been very generous. Look how lovely these new shoes that you bought me look.'

I dragged his eyes down to my feet. He was not slow to see the stocking tops as I raised my leg to show him the shoe.

'Delightful,' he breathed. 'Are the stockings new as well?'

'Well they are, but they do wash so I don't mind them getting sticky with finger prints.'

He was not slow to pick up the clue and ran his fingers slowly over the nylon. Not high enough to be daring but certainly a first move.

The waiter interrupted us at that stage and for the rest of the meal I concentrated more on verbal teasing.

The meal ended and he was in a quandary.

'Can I take you home or would you like to go on somewhere else.'

This was obviously half an offer but still not an invitation to his flat. I did not want him running out to the cab again.

'Let us just sit at the bar and have another drink,' I said.

In the bar he looked around for a table and started to steer me towards it. It was only small and towards the middle of the room.

There were however two tall bar stools at the end of the bar, almost in the corner.

I nudged him towards them.

'This way I can check out the barman.' I laughed. I thought I would try a little jealousy.

This backfired as I saw a very buxom blonde serving the drinks. Ah, at last, a barman as well.

I perched up on the stool and was able to show him a lot of leg, not quite the stocking top but the night was still young.

Over a bottle of Crystal he got bolder and bolder until eventually he was standing almost between my knees and I was having a job to hold onto the skirt so that it did not reveal quite all of me.

'Oh, look at me,' I breathed. 'Sitting here like this you can see right up to my panties I'll bet.'

'Not quite,' he admitted. 'But your legs and stockings are lovely and if your panties are anything like those stockings, they will be a treat to behold.'

I widened my legs to give him a little look and his eyes almost shot out of his head.

'What's the matter? Oh no, I am not wearing any am I?' I squealed trying vainly to close my legs around his thighs. 'They were still damp drying out in the bathroom before I came out. I am so ashamed.'

I buried my head on his white linen jacket.

He could afford to have it cleaned to remove the make-up.

'I can't sit like this, perhaps you could take me home, or maybe your place to get a coffee to sober me up. I don't think I have any.'

In retrospect that might have been too much of a lie but it worked. In no time flat we were in a cab heading back to his apartment.

The silly bugger took my coat and started towards the kitchen to make coffee.

I decided that I had to take the lead. He was obviously very shy.

While he waited for the kettle to boil I reached up, held his head between my hands, pulled him down and kissed him. No big tongues just a warm comfortable non-frightening promise.

'I needed that,' I told him. 'I have been thinking of doing that all evening.'

'So have I,' he admitted and reached down to do it again.

This time I gave him a flicker of tongue as encouragement and literally felt him jump.

I realised then that this was new to him.

If kissing was new maybe this was all new. How could I ask him if he was a virgin?

I pressed up against him and pulled him towards me, my hands on his bottom.

His arms firstly chastely around my waist were now beginning to explore my bottom.

I undid the buttons on his shirt and as he scrabbled to undo the cuffs I dragged him into the lounge and threw him on the sofa.

This was going to be difficult. Would I scare him by taking off my dress, especially as I was naked apart from my stockings and suspenders underneath.

I decided to save that for later and dropped between his knees onto the floor. I kissed his chest and started to undo his trousers.

'I know a guy should provide this sort of thing but I have not got any, you know, err.... protection.'

How sweet.

'That's okay,' I told him. 'Don't worry, I am on the pill. In fact, don't worry about anything just enjoy the experience.'

'Look, I had better tell you I am new to this. I've never had a real girl-friend before. I have kissed a lot of course.'

Liar.

'But I've never, you know, well, I've never.... that's all.'

'Well I have, so just trust me and enjoy it. I will.'

I came back up to his level on the sofa and gave him another big kiss. I moved his hand onto my breast and encouraged him to fondle it. I undid the first few buttons on my dress and encouraged him to put his hand directly onto my titty. I squirmed a little with enjoyment.

As he played, I finished unzipping him and pulled out his cock.

Still kissing madly without even seeing it I knew it was a great one. A good nine inches and I could hardly get my hand around it.

I pushed him away, stood up and pulled off his trousers and underpants with one sweep. He naively tried to cover himself.

'That's it, play with yourself while I undress,' I said as he snatched his hands away.

'I wasn't playing just sort of covering.'

I kissed him again. 'Don't ever cover it from me,' I breathed. 'I love it. It is beautiful.'

I stood and twirled slowly in front of him, slowly unbuttoning my dress.

When I had unbuttoned it to the waist I slipped it off my arms to hang around my waist. My breasts came into view and I stood modestly holding them while he gazed enraptured.

I pushed them up and towards him, leaning over him like a lap-dancer.

I pushed them in his face and allowed him to kiss and lick the nipples.

I stood again and his eyes followed my hands as I undid the remaining buttons.

We both knew there were no panties there to cover anything. His eyes shone like a little boy in a sweet factory.

I ripped it away, dropped it behind me and opened my legs. My sparse blonde pubic hair does nothing to cover my slit. I could smell the arousal. I was very damp.

He just sat and absorbed. His cock was jumping around of it's own accord. I knew he was going to come before he got inside me.

I turned around and bent straight legged, to pick up my dress and put it on a chair. I have seen that view in my mirror, the bulging hairless lips oozing moisture.

I dropped to my knees fondled his balls and started to kiss his cock.

'I am going to come,' he said. 'Ohhhhh.'

I wrapped my lips around the end of his cock and sucked. He was right, he was coming. In buckets. He must have had half a pint of cream waiting to unload. I swallowed as much as I could. I didn't want to break away and fetch a cloth to clean up. It was better to drink it.

Who am I kidding I like it anyway.

I lay and cuddled him until he recovered. He was so obviously new to all this that you could see he just wanted to dance around the room puffing out his chest and sing 'You sexy thing,' or 'I'm too sexy for my shirt.'

We now needed to start again. I hardly needed to encourage him to get erect again. There he was ready to be counted. I knew that there was much less chance of a premature ejaculation now that he had come once.

I dragged him off to the bedroom with a bottle of champagne that I just happened to find in the fridge as I went by.

I didn't necessarily want him to taste himself on my tongue. He might think it was strange or even unpleasant?

The champagne would sort that out and I could think of a couple more places that it would taste nice as well.

He picked up a couple of glasses and bounded after me.

We toasted each other and then started kissing again. I guided his mouth to my breasts, and felt his teeth graze my ribcage.

I pushed him lower until his nose nuzzled into the thin patch of hair above my pussy. Uncut on front but neatly shaved elsewhere it hid nothing. I could positively feel his excitement as he contemplated his first pussy. I could smell myself. My arousal was depositing a sticky moisture all around my lips.

I pushed his head that inch or two lower, deeper into me. His nose burrowed, his tongue quickly picked up a rhythm. He was good. This boy was a natural.

I was going to come. I needed him to stop. I was also worried about him coming again too soon. I wanted him inside me.

I pulled him back by the ears and opened my legs wide.

'Inside me. Now. Fuck me,' I heard myself say.

I helped him to find my vagina. I was very wet and he slid straight in.

We both practically screamed with delight as he started to pump. Straight onto the fast strokes there was no time for finesse.

I started to come just before him. Perfectly timed as I then felt his cock pulse and deliver another few ounces of spunk. He rammed home again and again until his cock started to shrink and we both lay out of breath, smiling at each other in a romantic post-coital way.

I reached for the champagne to toast us.

'Perry that was magnificent. You are a natural. Ten out of ten. No, eleven.'

'Thank you,' he said to me. 'You know you are the first for me. I never knew it would be like that. I should have tried earlier.'

'It won't always be like that. Sometimes it will be better, sometimes worse but always different and wonderful.' I breathed.

He looked down at his cock and started to pump it back into life.

I laughed and told him to leave it a minute, have a glass of champagne and then we would have a shower. That would bring it up again.

It did. Twice more that night.

My plan was beginning to come together.

Chapter 5

Over a rushed cup of coffee in the morning I promised to return that evening so that we would discuss his business sale.

He really wasn't interested in it. His brain was at this moment totally driven by his cock. He would have promised me anything to get back inside my knickers. He barely registered me telling him not to speak to my bank again that day. I would do some investigative work myself.

As I rushed out of the door to get in the cab, I made him run through his plans for the day.

123456...8