I Need a Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat down again and put both feet back on his stool.

'I will take these please,' I murmured and reached out to have another look at one of the boots he had brought with him. I handed them to the assistant to fit.

I made no pretence of looking at the inside of my heels with these and just widened out my legs so that he could see right up to my pussy. His fingers fumbled with the laces. It is difficult to tie boots without looking at them isn't it.

He must have wondered what Parry was doing as he sneaked a look over his shoulder as he finished the second boot. The quick movement must have alerted Parry's suspicion and he too looked along my legs to the very top.

I quickly got to my feet. I walked around for a moment or two then sat down on the next seat along to where I had sat before. I was between two of the shop assistant's stools. I put my right foot on the one the lad was sitting on. I could see that Perry was getting a bit agitated again and contrived not to see him or hear him coughing. Eventually I looked up to see him showing me the panties that I had thrust into his hands and motioning with his hands to indicate that my legs were spread.

I managed to blush a little, bite my lip and with downcast eyes, raise my left leg onto the stool at the next chair along to me. I felt my lower lips sticking and could almost hear their succulence as they peeled apart to expose the inner me.

'I don't think I will take these, nor the trainers,' I told the lad whose mouth had dropped open and was still fumbling to undo the laces.

'I am sorry, we have to go.'

Trying to hold back my laughter and maintain a blush I rushed Parry out of the door.

'Oh Parry you made me so horny making me do that. Why did you want me to spread my legs when you know you were holding my panties?'

Come on we have to go back to your flat. You need to fuck me.'

Pavlov's dog treatment. Make sure they get a reward and they will do it again.

As I have mentioned the other reason that I did not want to leave work yet was Arthur. His pervy ways really turned me on and I was not yet about to get that treatment from Perry.

Arthur had been in a particularly good mood this week. I can only think that he thought there was more profit in Perry's company than the analysts had estimated. After a bit of nagging he even took me for lunch one day. Where did I want to go, of course, the River Room. I even think he enjoyed it despite me mentioning on at least two occasions the obvious husbands with wives seated around the room. He must have been fairly confident where his wife was that day because he hardly looked sheepish at all.

Of course, I had to pay for it in the afternoon. The second bottle of wine, or maybe the third port, had put him in a particularly playful mood. He was fondling my breast in the taxi much to the delight of the taxi driver watching us in his mirror. I suppose I did encourage him a little by slipping my bra and panties into my handbag while visiting the ladies room of the restaurant.

The taxi driver was agog as he watched me leaning back in the seat. My legs were stretched out wide and open and Arthur was making merry with my tits. Naturally I played with myself a little. Arthur must have noticed because he didn't give the driver a tip. He must have thought that he had benefited enough.

Anyway, we arrived back at the office with me in a state of distress. I was desperate to get my bum smacked. Arthur had realised that we could not walk through the open plan offices together with me in this state and had sent me to a local coffee shop for two coffees and a box of mini doughnuts. They were a particular favourite of Arthur's although where he had the room after three courses and all that alcohol I could not think.

As I walked back in I made out to the receptionist and a couple of office girls that I was late and had been running. I bribed them with a doughnut not to tell Arthur how late I was. That kept them off the reality of what was really happening.

I took in Arthur's coffee and stood beside his desk with my skirt in my hands at waist level. His eyes lit up and it wasn't for the doughnuts.

He made me bend forward over the desk with my skirt raised up over my waist. I spread my legs as I knew he liked and quickly felt two fingers easing between my lips and a thumb probing my arse-hole.

I was surprised however to feel something gritty, and yet soft and squidgy, forcing it's way into my pussy.

I quickly realised it was a sugar covered donut. A second quickly followed into my arse. This one was harder to do and I felt a squirt of jam oozing down my right buttock. I squirmed in delight as I knew he would be attacking them with his tongue. And so it proved. Having firmly wedged them up me, his tongue licked first at the sugar and the jam and then he nibbled away at the donuts, eventually eating them from within my depths. He then cleaned me up a treat and, while I did feel it prudent to disappear off to the toilet, it was mainly to complete my orgasm rather than wash myself clean. An entirely satisfactory afternoon.

The weeks followed on blissfully.

Perry and I moved into a wonderful flat off the Kings Road and I had a wonderful time shopping for furniture and kitchen equipment.

I still had not told Arthur what had happened, just that I had got lucky and moved into a new flat in Chelsea with a friend. All true of course.

Arthur continued to spank me and play with me once or twice a week but had consistently never wanted sex, and even rarely a blow-job.

What a faithful husband!

The only problem came in explaining a regular reddened bottom to Perry.

Isn't it strange how red your bottom stays when your squash opponent regularly slaps you with the racquet after winning rallies, even if they are other girls?

And then my bonus came.

Arthur called me in one afternoon.

'Please take a seat Miss Foxall. I am delighted to tell you that we have been able to find you a small bonus for your work with Mr Farquhar. I regret that while I remembered discussing the figure of half a million with you, we did not get the company for anywhere near the three million we were aiming for.'

I started to slide my skirt up my legs just to remind him of the extra benefits which he had accrued over the months.

'And so, we have arrived at a sum of one hu...'

I lowered my panties to the floor.

'Two hu....'

I spread my legs as wide as they would go and started to play with my pussy.

'Three hundred thousand pounds, which I am sure will amply compensate you for the... err... err... extra clothes you needed for the role of my private, err... private... P A.'

A moment's thought told me that this was not unreasonable. I think I had screwed him for as much as I could expect. It was just a question now of resigning.

'Thank you Mr. Knowles. That is quite satisfactory. I recognised that the half a million was out of the question. I expect that you will need me to keep this bonus as much of a secret as err... how shall I put it, some of the other work related errrr... practices that we get up to in the course of our working day.'

His sigh of relief was obvious. I had accepted the amount, agreed the reasonings behind the size of the sum and was prepared to stay silent!

Perfect.

'Wonderful Miss Foxall, I look forward to seeing perhaps even more new clothes in the next week or two. Perhaps we could have lunch again Friday at the River Room in order to... shall we say, celebrate?'

Randy old git.

'That would be lovely thank you. I will find something nice to wear.'

I thought that it would also give me the opportunity to resign in a more suitable atmosphere.

That Friday I wore a brand new, mid-thigh length, wrap-over dress, worn bra-less. I had shown Arthur the panties in the morning and he had looked disappointed. They were fairly sturdy, but pretty. Big pants. I had of course left them in the office by the time we went for lunch.

His spirits rose as we got into the taxi and I flashed my pussy at him.

'That's better my dear. I was really quite disappointed this morning. I do so prefer it when you enter into the spirit of the game.'

He obviously didn't believe his eyes and immediately his fingers went through the gap of the wrap-over skirt. Just to check it out for himself.

'Now don't you go getting me wet before lunch,' I complained. 'I don't want to go walking through that lovely hotel with a damp patch on the back of my dress.'

I managed to turn the topic of conversation briefly back to business. I was looking for the right moment to tell him that I was leaving. It didn't occur in the cab and then we were seated side by side along the side wall of the restaurant. I had chosen to sit beside him so that he could more easily slip his hands onto my thighs. I wanted to make this resignation as easy as possible. I knew he was going to be disappointed. He was never going to find anyone as amenable to his little games as I was.

While I was still perusing the menu over a glass of bubbly his hand was thrusting harder and harder into my crotch.

I slipped forward on the bench seat a little and widened my legs to make it easier. I was worried that he might bruise me. That would be harder to explain to Perry.

I asked the waiter for another napkin when we ordered. If I was going to get wet and sticky I needed something to sit on. I thanked him with a flirtatious smile and, when he was gone eased it between my bottom and my dress.

I couldn't help wondering whether he would know where it had been when I put it, still folded, back on the table when we left.

'Look Arthur. I know I cannot give you a big kiss here in the restaurant but you must know I would like to. You have been a wonderful boss, we have had a great time, that was a fabulous bonus but I am afraid it is time to move on. I am going to resign this afternoon, I am afraid. I will give you a month's notice, but can be a bit flexible for a week or two if that will help. It is partly a new boyfriend and partly this money that has given me the freedom to do what I always wanted to do. I am going to go travelling for about a year. No promises from either of us but if I need a job when I get back you know I will be knocking back on your door.'

I had taken him by surprise.

'I am so sorry my dear. I hope it wasn't anything that I have... no well I suppose not if you say you may come back. You have enjoyed our little games haven't you?'

I hastened to reassure him that I had and that I was going to miss him. And that I still had at least one month's notice to work out. That made him brighten up.

The starters arrived and I noisily slurped my oysters before suggestively licking my lips and fingers where I had touched the liquor.

I would have liked to reassure him by being more demonstrative but this was his wife's favourite restaurant and the Maitre'd did know him by name.

'Perhaps if we get the opportunity to lunch again before I leave we could find a quiet restaurant where you are not known and I could show you how sorry I am that I'm leaving.'

I could see that this had gone down well and his anticipation almost overwhelmed the sorrow of me leaving.

I was determined however not to spoil the meal experience and continued to drink champagne through both the starter, the oysters and the dover sole.

Somehow a third bottle disappeared with the strawberries and we were by then both enjoying ourselves again.

His fingers were rambling gently over my thighs as he questioned me on my itinerary. What I thought was just interest, or even nosiness in trying to find out who I was travelling with, turned out to be neither. He was trying to see when I was going to be in the cities where the bank had offices. He would try to get a business trip. Randy old goat.

I assured him that while I had nothing firmly organised I would email him from time to time with my plans and if he could get away from his err... commitments, wasn't I delicate, I would be delighted to see him.

Explain that one to Perry I thought!

Warmed by a large vintage port Arthur actually fell asleep in the taxi and whatever he had planned for the afternoon was stymied by his wife sitting in his office waiting for him when we returned.

While I had given her no reasons to be suspicious of me, she was undoubtedly interrogating him as to why and where we had been for lunch. It was not an unreasonable thing for a boss to take out his PA when she was leaving and he got away with it. We were never going to be close friends. I could not see her enjoying the River Room as much in the near future either.

She hauled him out of the door at about four o'clock and I was quickly away behind them to my beloved Perry. He didn't know we were going travelling yet.

Chapter 7

Perry was a pushover. I told him that I had resigned so I could spend more time with him and then just mentioned that I hadn't really had a holiday this year. Could we go away perhaps?

Well, a fortnight in Mauritius rapidly became a month in the Caribbean and then quickly after that an open-ended trip to Australia, starting by going west and returning via the east.

Gosh didn't that sound like a trip around the world.

We celebrated by me dressing up as an air stewardess, nothing complicated, a two-piece business suit, white blouse and scarf, little blue hat, oh and no knickers. That's what they wear I am told.

I settled Perry in a lay back chair in the lounge, brought him a drink, flirted a little by promising him membership of the mile high club and eventually just pushed up my skirt and sat on his cock until we both came.

He left the choice of holidays up to me to surprise him. Great!

He did suggest that if we were going to Australia that he would quite like to go to the Melbourne Cup horse race if we could fit it in. Having sold his company, he had got into the habit of watching sport and in particular having a flutter on the horses in the afternoons.

It was now halfway through August and the Melbourne Cup I knew was about the first week of November. That worked.

I would still be working until the middle of September and that would give us a plenty of time to get there.

I knew what I wanted in my mind, a week in Bermuda for some shopping, I just love the men's smart casual style, jacket and shorts. It will suit Perry so well. Then a week or so in Hawaii, always a dream of mine. I booked open dated round the world tickets, first class of course and quickly booked a hotel in Bermuda. San Francisco and then Hawaii completed the first leg. I would worry about the return after Australia.

The time flew and soon I was in my last couple of working weeks. If anything Arthur had been pretty quiet. Nothing much had changed in the way our normal day went. I showed him my underwear and two or three days a week I got a slapped bottom and a grope. He was trying to find my replacement. He was always on at me, 'Did I know of anyone who would replace me.' Not a chance I thought, I might even want to come back. And then he mentioned a finder's fee, he must have been getting desperate. The opening gambit of £10,000 was quickly negotiated up to £100,000. For that money maybe I could try.

I was intrigued by the idea and started ringing round some old college friends.

It was a difficult thing to do. A bit like saying 'How would you like to become a hooker.'

I thought about my old girl friends, Lucy, fairly newly married, Sarah great body, fabulous tits. I wondered what she was doing now. Enquiries told me that she was in Scotland engaged to a gentleman farmer. No. Yasmin, back in the boson of her prudish family I knew, but maybe I would try her as a last resort.

Cindy had succeeded in sport and was now on the minor tennis tour and loving it. Mina was back in Tokyo. One by one I ticked them off, only Yasmin was a possibility.

And then I thought of Krysta. She was a Croatian girl, almost a refugee, very bright. We had hung around in the same crowd but we had not been great mates. I always felt she resented my home-counties and obvious silver spoon upbringing.

She had been studying English and had got a good degree. I wondered what she was doing now and put the word out.

Funnily enough it was Mina all the way over in Tokyo who gave me her number. They kept in touch by email. She was working in the clerical department of Hammersmith Council. This might actually work.

I emailed her at work and arranged to meet one evening for a drink.

We greeted each other like the best of friends, girlishly giggling about how good the other one looked and asking all the same questions. Married? Children? Working? Were we getting it regularly?

She was single, bored, no kids, no attachments and occasionally sleeping with the odd guy from a gym she frequented.

She still looked good. She was fit and trim and her luscious auburn hair that had always been tied back in a ponytail at college was now flowing around her shoulders. She had come straight from work and the clothes she was wearing had seen better days. They were nicely cut but definitely not designer. I had seen her casting her eyes over my clothes while we talked.

I filled her in on a few basic facts about the best bits of my life, a great job, well paid, new rich boyfriend, probable engagement. I could feel her pulling back from me. I could feel the resentment building.

'Look,' I said, 'while that's all true it is not quite as straightforward as it seems. Please don't get upset at anything I am going to suggest and please, please, hear me out to the very end of my story before reacting.'

She looked amazed and very dubious.

'Promise?'

'I promise.'

'Now you have promised I will come out bluntly and say it. Look I am trying to recruit my replacement at the Bank. I have given in my notice. I can get you the job and I can guarantee that it will pay at least three times what you are earning now plus big bonuses.'

Now she was really looking at me as if I was demented.

'But why? Why me? What is the problem? Is it in Saudi Arabia?'

'No,' I whispered. 'I am sleeping with my boss. It is part of the job.'

She stood up and I could see she was about to walk out.

'So, you think I am a tart like you. A whore. A prostitute,' she spat out.

'It wasn't like that. And anyway, that's not quite true about sleeping with the boss. You promised to hear me out. Please sit down while I tell you what happened.'

She sat reluctantly again so I started at the beginning and told her how I had started at the bank, that my boss had been a real creep and then met this senior director who I thought was flirting with me. When I found out that he only wanted to offer me a job and wasn't after my body as every other guy had been I remembered how put out I had been.

She laughed at this and soon she was back to the way I remembered her from Uni, when all we had ever talked about was sex.

'I know what you mean,' she said. 'Thinking here I am dressed up like a dog's dinner and you don't fancy me. Am I getting old or something?'

'That's right and here we are at twenty-two years old in our prime. Anyway, to continue the story he obviously did fancy me. I would see him watching me around the room particularly when I had a short skirt on, so of course what could a girl do but play up to him?'

Krysta laughed, 'You always were a brazen little hussy and an exhibitionist.'

'Wow, that's the pot calling the kettle black,' I laughed. 'After a week or two he called me and criticised the clothes I was wearing. The top was too skimpy, even for a Friday. His PA had to maintain standards. Then of course he accused me of not wearing any knickers, he said my skirt was so short he could see that I wasn't. Well of course I had to prove to him that I was and well I have to prove it now daily... and you know what it's like, sometimes a girl forgets and then she gets her bottom slapped.'

1...345678