I Need A Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two young men went out on the back deck while Beth and Sheryl went to the living room. Sheryl sat in the recliner while Beth settled on the couch. Neither trusted themselves sitting together with Beth's sons in the house. They were both so very horny and close proximity would have been more than their limited resistance could stand.

Beth was channel surfing, thoughts of porn put on hold, when her sons walked into the room. She could tell by their bleary eyes that they had been smoking pot. She hoped that they had either smoked their own, or that the pot on the porch didn't affect them the way it had her and Sheryl. Then she had the mischievous thought, What if it does?

Zach sat at one end of the couch, put a pillow against the arm of the couch, and pulled his mother across his legs. Her head rested on the pillow and her back on her son's lap. She felt quite comfortable. Steve lifted his mother's legs and sat down near his brother. He let her legs down across his lap and began to massage her foot.

Beth couldn't remember her sons ever being this touchy-feely, but she liked it. She felt very relaxed resting on both her son's hot bodies. Wait a minute, hot bodies? God, I must be horny.

Sheryl sat quietly in the recliner and watched the couch in fascination, trying not to be noticed as she did so. Zach took the remote from his mother's hand and connected the television to the internet. Beth let out a little gasp when he selected a porn movie and started it playing.

It suddenly occurred to her that, just maybe, her sons had smoked the pot from the box. And that, just maybe, they were as horny as she was. Then, she stopped thinking as Steve's massage moved past her feet and onto her legs. It felt so deliciously sexy and forbidden. She became utterly focused on each touch of his hands.

Zach had begun to absently caress her face and neck with his hand while the movie progressed. Beth felt her arousal growing and knew that she needed to get off the couch right this fucking minute. Well, maybe in a few minutes. This does feel nice.

Beth barely noticed Steve's hand as it progressed up her leg. Zach had leaned down and planted a soft kiss on her lips, "I love you mom."

Her breath caught as he kissed her again, only this time his lips remained on hers and the kiss he was giving her was far from how a son kissed his mother. His tongue entered her mouth as his brother's hand began caressing her inner thigh. She felt Zach's hand gently squeeze her breast and their kiss deepened. Steve's fingers were now brushing up and down her pussy and Beth lost any will she had to get off the couch. Her sons were making her crazy with lust.

Sheryl had watched as Beth's sons seduced her and she ached to touch her own pussy. This was the hottest thing she had ever seen, and she wondered just how far it would go. The television had been long forgotten. Without further thought, Sheryl quietly slid her hand down and pulled the jersey up far enough to get her hand on her aching pussy. She began to run her finger up and down her labia as she watched.

Beth had completely forgotten about her friend. Her entire focus was on the things that her sons were doing to her. Zach pulled his lips from hers and lifted her until she sat up. He moved off the couch while his brother slid the basketball jersey up past her hips. Zach pulled it the rest of the way off and tossed it aside. He lowered his mother back down until her head rested on the pillow before kissing her passionately.

Steve moved between his mother's legs and kissed his way up her thighs. Beth felt every kiss as a little shock to her pussy. Zach left her lips and moved to her tits, sucking each nipple in turn. Both young men stopped what they were doing long enough to strip off their shirts and drop their shorts and underwear to the floor. Beth and Sheryl watched in lustful amazement as the twins revealed their beautiful cocks. Beth thought her boys had the nicest cocks she had ever seen, and her hips began twitching involuntarily.

Steve moved back between his mother's legs and kissed his way back up her thighs. Without hesitation, he planted his face on her pussy and began to eat her with gusto. Beth moaned loudly and thrust her pussy up to meet him.

Steve quickly brought his mother to orgasm and, as she tried to get her breathing back under control, he got up, pushed her legs up and out, and pressed his cock against her opening. He slowly slid deep into his mother's pussy. Beth looked up at her son in complete and utter lust. His cock felt like the perfect size. It reached her deeply, but not too deep, and it stretched her wonderfully. He began to move within her, and her hips rose to meet him. Their lips met in passion as his thrusts became faster.

Sheryl was so focused on the tableau in front of her she that she didn't notice Zach stand and walk over to her until he was right in front of her. He looked down and watched as her hand slowly played with her pussy. He knelt down on the floor and grasping her by the hips, pulled her to the edge of the recliner. Her jersey was bunched up around her waist and her pussy fully exposed. He took her left leg and spread it, resting the back of her knee on the armrest. He did the same with her other leg, placing it on the right armrest, leaving her pussy spread fully before him. His mouth latched onto her without hesitation and Sheryl's head fell back as a moan left her mouth.

Sheryl's eyes were closed as she basked in the sensations coming from her groin. Zach's mouth felt so wonderful that she quickly reached her peak and leapt off into a thrashing orgasm. Zach moved up her body and kissed her deeply while pushing his cock into her soaked pussy. He rose up to drive into her and she watched his cock plunge deep. Her eyes closed as she focused on the wonderful sensation.

When a cock brushed against her lips, she didn't hesitate to open her mouth and suck it in. Her hand came up and she pumped the cock as she sucked lovingly on it. She continued to suck and pump the cock with her hand until Zach's strokes brought her to the brink of orgasm. The cock fell from her mouth as she looked down and watched his cock slamming over and over into her pussy. The sight of his cock plunging into her pussy was all that it took. Her body shook as her orgasm consumed her.

She was barely aware of her surroundings when Zach pulled his cock from her pussy and put it in her mouth. She sucked greedily as he shot his load down her throat. She continued to suck him until he pulled his cock from her mouth. He moved aside and the man with the cock she had been sucking took his place between her legs.

Sheryl looked up in shock as Beth's husband Tim plunged his cock deep into her pussy. He fucked her hard and fast and Sheryl loved every second of it. His long strokes reached deep and with each plunge, brought her closer to another orgasm. When he finally buried his cock and began pumping jets of cum into her, she plunged into her final orgasm of the night. Her body spasmed as jolt after jolt swept through her. Finally spent, her legs dropped from the arms of the recliner and her feet hit the floor.

Neither Beth nor Sheryl remembered much of the trip from the living room to the bedroom. As exhausted and high as they were, they did remember the gentleness the men used in putting them to bed and covering them up.

~~~~~{}~~~~~

Sheryl awoke slowly with a mouth full of cotton. She opened her eyes and saw Beth's back and everything came back in a rush of memories. She started to cry and was wailing piteously when Beth rolled over and hugged her tightly. Beth continued to hold her until she was unable to cry anymore, "It's ok baby. It's gonna be all right. Sshh. Tell me what's wrong."

Sheryl had her face buried in her friend's neck, "I... I cheated... I cheated on my husband.

"I have to call him right now!"

Sheryl jumped out of the bed and began scrambling for her clothes. She found her cell phone and frantically called Dan. Dan answered, "Hey baby! Having fun?"

Sheryl began to cry and between hiccupping sobs she blurted out, "I... Oh god... I cheated on you!"

Dan had plenty of time to think her statement over. Sheryl was crying uncontrollably as she held her phone in a death grip. She knew that her marriage was over. She had lost everything that mattered to her in one night.

Dan's voice was calming, "Honey, please calm down and talk to me. We can't talk if you keep crying."

Sheryl's sobs continued, "I'm not fit to be your wife. Please let me have some clothes before you throw my stuff out. I don't have much cash to buy stuff and I don't know where I will go."

Dan knew what his wife needed, "Sheryl! That's enough! Get a fucking grip right fucking now!"

Sheryl immediately stopped crying. Dan had never in their marriage ever yelled at her like that, and it shocked her out of her sobbing. Dan heard her stop, "Ok. Now, start from the beginning, just like you're reading a book, and tell me everything."

Sheryl proceeded to do so. She focused on the words and not what they meant. She told him about thinking that Beth and she would be alone for the week. She told him about smoking the unique pot. She told him about her first experience with a woman and how wonderful it had been. Then she told him the rest. When she finished, she waited in silence for the ax to fall, for her marriage to be over.

Dan's response was surprising. He chuckled, "That son of a bitch! He knew you were coming and canceled his trip. I bet he was the one that made sure that pot was conveniently there. I fucking hate paying that prick $500 even if he is my best friend.

"Ok, look honey, I don't hate you. I love you and everything is going to be fine. It sounds to me like you had a wonderful time last night and that is exactly what I want for you. You're on vacation and you need to let go. Don't worry about me at all. I will be here and will still love you when you get back. Tim and I are going to have a little talk about limits. He is fortunate that I can't get at him right now or I'd beat the ever-living crap out of him. Now, go enjoy your vacation and call me when you get around to it."

Sheryl was shocked beyond belief. Then she remembered what her husband had said, "Whoa there buddy. What the fuck is this about a bet between you and Tim?... Wait a minute! Did you two have a bet about Beth and me? What the fuck dude?"

Now Dan found it was his turn to be concerned about their marriage, "Please babe, calm down. Tim and I made a $500 bet years ago when we were both drunk and admiring you two on the dance floor. Basically, whichever one of us fucked the other's wife first would win $500. I never believed it would ever happen. Hell, I had damn near forgot about it."

Sheryl was steamed now, "So, you have wanted to fuck Beth for years! So much so, that you bet $500 of our money on it. Well buddy, you fuckin lost. Now what?"

Dan was contrite, "Well, I guess you continue your vacation and I hope that when you come home that you still love me and won't leave me."

The phone on both ends was silent for several minutes before Dan spoke, "I love you Sheryl and I'm not angry or jealous about anything that happened last night. I won't be angry or jealous about the rest of your vacation either. I just want you to come home to me when you're done and still love me when you get here."

Sheryl had been on a roller coaster of emotions and had run out of energy, "I don't love the fact that you and Tim connived behind our back. I especially don't like the fact that Tim, for all intents, drugged us. He's is definitely going to pay for that and you had best not say a word of warning to him.

"I'm feeling angry and used right now Dan and you played a part in it. I'll get over that in time because I love you and I want us to be together. What you did is no more horrid than what I did. I do love you, but for right now, I'm done talking. Bye."

Sheryl hadn't waited for Dan's goodbye before ending the call. She looked over at Beth, who had heard every word. She could practically see the steam coming from Beth's ears. Beth stood, "Oh motherfucker! We are so going to make Tim sorry. He'll think $500 would have been a small price to pay before we're done with him."

The two women showered and managed to put other thoughts aside while they re-discovered each other's bodies. They washed and touched while kissing deeply, expressing their deep emotions for each other. They didn't make love, but they did solidify their connection as more than friends. They dressed and went downstairs. A smiling and oblivious Tim waited for them.

Sheryl smiled big at him and walked up to him. He reached out to pull her into a hug and she reached back, swung her arm forward as hard as she could, and slapped the living shit out of him. Tim fell back on his ass on the floor. Beth rushed over and helped him to his feet, "Are you all right honey?"

Tim shook his head and nodded at his wife. Beth gave him an evil look that he didn't catch, "Well good."

The next thing Tim knew, he was back on the floor, his other cheek flaming red. Beth looked down at her husband, "You fucking asshole. You raped my best friend. We did things we would never do because you drugged us."

Tim looked confused, "You mean the pot?"

Beth looked at her husband scornfully, "What the fuck else would I mean you fucking scumbag."

Tim was pleading, "I don't understand. Sure, the pot was supposed to help loosen you up, but it shouldn't be that strong."

Beth continued to grill her husband, "Well it was! And oh, by the way, what are you doing home? Did you ever really have a business trip, or did you just cancel it when you knew Sheryl was coming? You cannot for a second make us believe that you didn't plan this."

Sheryl motioned for Beth. Beth turned to her husband, "Don't you fucking move. I'm trying to decide whether to call the police or just kick your ass out."

Sheryl took Beth into the living room, "I think I know a way to make him see the error of his ways."

The conversation that followed had Beth grinning evilly. When Sheryl finished Beth grabbed her phone and made a call. She managed to remove the evil grin from her face before returning to the kitchen. Sheryl had gone upstairs and returned a few minutes later. Soon Zach and Steve came into the room, each carrying a handful of their father's neck ties.

Beth looked down at her husband, still sitting on the floor as his fully grown sons towered over him, "Here's what's going to happen. You will do what I say, or you will take that suitcase you packed for your so-called business trip and you will leave, for good. What's it gonna be?"

Tim looked crushed, "I'll do what you say."

Beth nodded, "Good. Now sit in this chair."

Beth drug over the chair from their dining table. They had commissioned the table and chairs from a local woodworker, and they were built to last the ages. Tim sat in the chair while Zach and Steve moved behind him. They tied his hands and feet to the chair and Beth checked each knot to ensure that they were secure. Once finished she stood, "Ok, Let's have some breakfast."

Tim watched in silence as his sons, his wife, and her best friend enjoyed a hearty breakfast. After they finished Beth brought a glass of water with a straw to him and had him sip it until it was empty. Then, Beth had her sons pick up the chair with their father tied to it and carried him out on the deck.

Everyone sat down while Beth poured Mimosas for her and Sheryl. Zach and Steve sipped on iced tea. No one acknowledged that Tim was there as Sheryl was updated by the young men about college. After the conversation had died down a bit Beth reached for the wooden box, "I think it's time we catch a buzz."

She lit a joint and passed it. She lit a second joint and walked over to Tim, "I'm going to shotgun this joint and you're going to inhale every bit of it. When we finish this one, I have another waiting."

Sheryl and the boys passed the first joint while Beth blew smoke down her husband's throat. When she finished the first joint Sheryl took her place and it wasn't long before Tim had the second joint flowing through his lungs.

The doorbell rang and Beth went to answer it. She returned and was followed onto the porch by their neighbors Sam and Delilah, along with their son Roger. Sam and his son Roger were nice looking men in obviously good shape. Roger was in his second year at State College and played soccer as a starter.

Delilah may have been somewhat attractive when she was younger, or she may not have been. It was really hard to tell. Now she was definitely not. She stood at barely five foot tall and weighed somewhere in the vicinity of three hundred pounds. Her skin was oily and from the stench coming from her, she hadn't bathed in some time. It always astounded Beth that such a fine looking man would put up with his wife letting herself go to that degree.

Delilah was an ugly woman with an ugly personality, except when she was around Tim. She was infatuated with Tim to such a degree that he avoided her like the plague. She used to come over to Beth's house daily with some little gift for Tim until Tim had asked her husband to make her stop. Every morning when Tim went to work Delilah was standing at her picture window, watching, and waving. She was totally smitten with Tim and Tim was totally repulsed by her.

Beth invited them to sit, and she pulled out another joint, "Thanks for coming over so quick. Care for a little morning delight?"

Her neighbors readily agreed and she let them smoke the joint between them. Delilah noticed with some glee that Tim was tied to the chair, "Why's Tim tied up?"

Beth smiled, "Well, it's a long story. Suffice it to say that he is quite happy to be that way, and soon I think you will be quite happy too."

As soon as her neighbors finished their joint Beth stood, "Sam, Roger, why don't you guys come with the rest of us. Delilah? Would you mind keeping Tim company? Say, for a couple of hours?"

A broad smile lit Delilah's face as she nodded agreement.

Beth smiled back, "A couple of conditions though. Do not untie him for any reason. He lost a bet and that's how he's paying it off. The only other condition is that you take good care of him. We won't be coming back out here for at least two hours, so I'm trusting you with his happiness. And of course, your own."

Beth winked at her and went inside. She closed the curtain on the sliding doors, then bent down and propped her phone up on the floor with a good view through the gap in the curtains. Delilah had already turned toward Tim and hadn't seen the phone, and Tim's view was blocked by Delilah. Peering through the curtain Beth stifled a giggle as Delilah plopped onto Tim's lap. She could hear him oomph as the sudden weight forced the air from his lungs.

~~~~~{}~~~~~

When Beth arrived in the living room, she found that they had started without her. Sheryl was surrounded by four very naked and very erect men, and she didn't look the tiniest bit upset about it. Of course, Beth pointed out to herself, it's kind of hard to tell how upset she might be when she has a cock in her mouth and two in her hands. And, yes, there it is! A cock in her pussy.

Beth managed to control herself for a few moments so she could watch her friend being royally fucked. A few minutes was all she could stand before taking over the two cocks that Sheryl had been jacking. The two cocks happened to belong to her neighbor and his son. They both seemed only too happy to give her the same treatment that Sheryl was getting.

The two women enjoyed themselves immensely as each of their guys took a turn pounding their pussies. After a while, and a few cum loads swallowed, the women switched men and started in again. Beth was secretly thrilled to be back with her two sons. The six of them had a grand time until they were finally fucked out and scattered about in the living room. The combination of pot and wild sex had exhausted all of them and naps ensued.