I Need A Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

General stirring about in the living room brought Beth awake and she looked about the room for Sheryl. Once she found her, she helped her to her feet and the two women went to take a long, and much needed, shower. When they came back down the stairs Sam and Roger were leading a weak-legged Delilah toward the door. Her house dress was hanging askew, her eyes were glassy, and her face was fixed in a grin that reflected an entirely different personality than one Beth had ever seen. There's hope for the bitch yet.

Beth bent down and grabbed her phone, then drew the curtains open. She stared out at her husband. Somehow Delilah had managed to get his clothes mostly off while leaving him tied to the chair. His crotch was a gooey mess and his face was green. Beth opened the door and walked out to her husband. As she got closer the stench hit her and she backed away. Tim looked up at her pleadingly, "Oh god! Hrrr... Please, hrruh... I'm gonna puke!"

Beth tried not to laugh as she walked back in the door, "Zach! Tim! Come help your father!"

Her sons came pounding down the stairs and Beth stopped them, "Do yourself a favor and get something to cover your mouth and nose before you got out there. Untie your dad and get out of his way. Don't let him get any of that on you."

Beth went into the living room and sat down next to Sheryl. Within moments they heard Tim frantically running up the stairs. Soon the sounds of violent heaving could be heard. Long minutes later the shower came on. Beth and Sheryl laughed, then snickered, then finally became a bit concerned. When Tim had been in the shower for an hour, they went upstairs to check on him.

Tim was sitting on the floor of the shower shivering in the cold water. He looked up at them, "I ran out of soap and I can't get the smell off."

Beth reached in and turned off the water, "Blow your nose dumbass. You still have gunk in there."

Tim scrambled from the shower and blew his nose over and over until Beth made him stop. He stood naked and shivering, his penis barely visible from the shrinkage. He was a pathetic mess. Beth threw him a towel, "Dry yourself off and get dressed. We'll be in the kitchen."

Beth and Sheryl went to the kitchen and poured the first Margaritas of the day. They clicked their glasses together in a toast and busted out laughing like maniacs. They had barely gotten control of themselves when Tim made his way downstairs and into the room. He grabbed the Tequila bottle and took a huge slug, then sat down at the island, "That was the most horrible thing I have ever experienced."

Beth raised an eyebrow, "Really? Let's just see."

She set her phone on the table and pressed play. What followed had Beth and Sheryl rolling with laughter and Tim dry heaving. Delilah had wasted no time. After her bone jarring leap onto Tim's lap, she began kissing him and Tim kissed back with gusto. Delilah climbed down from his lap long enough to pull his pants down and expose his raging erection. She practically tore her housedress off, eliciting groans from the watchers, and climbed back onto Tim's lap. With remarkable dexterity considering her size, she impaled herself on Tim's cock and began to grind. Tim was grinding right back.

The sound quality wasn't the best, but their groans were quite audible as they rutted. Beth fast forwarded the video at fifteen minute intervals, always seeing the same two people fucking like there was no tomorrow. At right around two hours Delilah made her ponderous way off Tim's lap, pulled her housedress back over her head, and moved in to kiss Tim. Tim was shaking his head back and forth in an attempt to avoid her. It didn't work. She grabbed him by both cheeks and held his head still as she kissed him one last time, long and hard. Sam entered the picture and led her away.

Beth pressed stop, "I have to agree with Tim, Sheryl. That weed couldn't have been that strong. I think I see true love blooming and I think that I'm jealous."

Sheryl almost shot Margarita out of her nose.

Beth glared at her husband, "Get it now? How does it feel to have your free will taken from you?"

Tim had tears in his eyes, "I swear Beth, I didn't know! I'm so sorry Sheryl! I walked in last night and you were all so into it, so I just joined in. I didn't know that I caused it to happen in the first place."

Beth's glare didn't dissipate, "You're sorry now, but you put Sheryl in danger with your stunt. You could have, at the minimum, tried it yourself before experimenting on my friend. You know that business trip of yours that may, or may not, be real? I need you to leave on it right now. Call me before you come home, and I'll let you know if you're welcome back."

Tim stood, "Sheryl, I am so sorry. I swear I never meant you any harm and I never would have taken advantage of you if I had known."

Tim left the room and, ten minutes later, left through the front door. Beth slumped onto the barstool. Sheryl walked over to her and held her close, "Please forgive him. He really didn't mean any harm. He was just trying to loosen me up a bit so I would fuck him. Honestly? If it had been ok with you and Dan, I would have fucked him ages ago."

Beth patted her friend's hand, "Yeh, ditto for me. Your Dan is kinda hot. I suppose I'll forgive him. Hell, I already have, but a little time to suffer and wonder won't hurt him any. I sure as hell don't want him around here this week.

"Now come on. Let's see if I have any good old normal pot. I'm a bit too sore for the other stuff and my boys could probably use the break."

Beth did have some normal stuff. When the two women finally made their way to bed, they quickly discovered they didn't need the other stuff. They got along just fine without it.

~~~~~{}~~~~~

After Word

In case it wasn't blatantly obvious, this is a work of fiction. There is no marijuana strain in existence with the psychotropic properties described in this story. It's made up, doesn't exist, is not found in nature, so on, and so forth. The strain of marijuana used in this story is a rather weak plot device and nothing more.