All Comments on 'I Need Help, Stretch and Cum in Me'

by nastynasto

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Da’fuq did I just read?

This read like a 14 year old boys attempt at porn. Why dont you wait until you have sex, with a real woman before writing this kind of bullshit.

You killed my erection. How fucking incompetent do you have to be to ruin an erection?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well the very first few sentences

Reveal, her ultimate future; she'll be a divorced single mom with no support. Remember she is the one who cheated and her husband is a good man, with the emphasis on MAN!!! And a well educated lawyer (cut-throat) and will go balistic during their very public divorce... guess who needs to go quickly and join the French Foreign Legion... and not the American Legion (they don't like Jodys either)

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
When I saw this story, it had a score under two

And I’ll admit, it wasn’t particularly good. But it does tell one truth: there are plenty of women out there who think that there’s just got to be someone out there who’s better in bed than their husbands.

If your wife fucked someone else before she met you, the chances are that she fucked someone who was better in bed, and the odds of that increase the higher her ‘number’ is. If you are the only guy she ever fucked, then she’s going to fantasize that there’s someone better than you. Neither of those things means she will eventually cheat, but the possibility is always there, and the better looking she is, the more opportunities she’ll have.

In a way, this story was a look into such a woman’s mind, though an odd one, since it was obviously written by a male, quite possibly an intel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sorry to tell you this, nastynasto

but in the real world, bitches like the whore in your story end up on welfare, or worse.

How she likes fucking for money, because that's the only thing she's qualified for otherwise, and as soon as her looks start going, she's done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Let’s all just say it’s garbage

What on earth are you up to this is one of the worst stories I’ve ever read it’s garbage and it looks like it’s been rushed so it’s a no from me this is just so poor I’m even embarrassed to read it

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why did she marry the guy!

Opening paragraph says she thinks he is only kind of good looking if you squint hard? She goes on about all of his weaknesses or things she finds she does not like about the guy. SO I guess it is for money only? Hell, if she waited she may have found a good looking rich guy she actually cared about a tiny bit.

Can only hope if there is a part 2 she gets burned and then gets aids. She may not get pregnant but she can get STD's and harm the fetus.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
And people wonder why some guys snap.

Women like her are my biggest fear for my son. Good thing he is paranoid about sluts.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 4 years ago

What can I say, a master piece of epic proportions.

My husband is a well educated lawyer. I guess you have life all figured out.

My husband was wealthy, respected, and cared about me. Just the kind of guy you want to throw away for no reason.

I don't know why, but I started to hate him for how much of a dork he was. So I guess the honeymoon is over.

He was condescending. I felt his respect wasn't earned but just given because he seemed like a clean cut guy who made good decisions. Classic white male privilege. I don't even know where to start on this one but I had to wonder if Tyler is suppose to be black?

Zack didn't even have instagram, he was too good for it. I get it all the cool people have instagram.

Zack always tried to please me in bed, but he was so mechanical. Maybe you couldn't be [leased is because it was hard for him to get his cock in you with your head up your ass.

Tyler rode motorcycles and sports cars, played sports like real sports (not cycling or jogging), hunted in his outdoorsy kind of way, and had an ethical code about him. We'll get back to this one.

After the birth of our first child, I swore I would never have another kid again. It hurt. That's why they call it child birth and not something else.

Zack and I finally got pregnant again (we went to the doctors a lot). It was a drag to be in this situation again. Thinking no one would want me now that I'm plumped up. So all this is about poor little you.

At first he was a gentleman and didn't pursue it, he finally caved. I picked him up and we had sex in the back of my car that my husband paid for. So Tyler had to do you in a car like he was in high school? He didn't even have an apartment?

Tyler asked why I was so interested in having sex with him now when I was reserved and conservative for so long. I told him I was getting fed up with Zack and I always wanted to have sex without worrying about getting pregnant. So now Tyler knows he is just a booty call.

He some how made me feel sexy being a growing pregnant woman. Zack might have also if you weren't so full of yourself.

I loved cheating. The thrill. The sex. It was amazing. I told myself I could do it now because I couldn't get pregnant with Tyler's baby because I was already pregnant. Lord knows it would be hard to explain why the baby looked the way it did.

I continue, to this day, to fuck Tyler when I get a chance. I keep reassuring and comforting Zack that I'll go back close to normal soon, but I'll never be the same because of the kids. So he now wears a condom?

I found that cheating while pregnant was amazing. It physically prepared me because wider, bigger cocks make help me with delivery. And because I can't get pregnant so I can fuck multiple men unprotected with little consequence. So now it's multiple men, didn't you ever hear of STD's.

Nastynasto, I know this is your first foray into L/W. There aren't enough female writers in L/W so it saddens me to think you would pick this type of story to open the door with. I hope your future stories follow down a different path. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

so when does the poor bastard find out he is married to whore and are the kids even his

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please stop

I’m saddened i wasted 5 minutes reading your drivel. I’ll keep it simple, your story was stupid. Please re-think your pathetic attempt at erotica and do something creative like finger painting. Thank you.

Imoverit41Imoverit41over 4 years ago
WTF

Great short cheating wife story. I hope you continue on where she is caught out and kicked to the curb. Maybe thrown into the back of a lorry and dropped in.... I'm sorry... I got carried away again. Good start to a BTB story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not very plausible, but possible.

Like, Hitler could have been a woman. Why not? Or Stalin. Attila the Cunt.

Obviously the dork is not all that smart, or discerning. The wife is a monster, and he has no clue? Just another dufus who will claim one day that he had no idea he was married to an aardvark. Yeah, whores like her are that obvious. Can't wait till he divorces her in his self righteousness and the courts give her half of everything. A husband that stupid and tuned out deserves what his inattention allows.

Nice story, shitty characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh my god

I know exactly how this woman feels. I was so damn horny when I was pregnant. I found myself flirting with almost every man I came in contact with. My neighbor Ryan finally took me up on it and although he didn't have a big dick, his brother did. The three of us met up about three times a week and every so often they would bring a different guy or two. It was so freeing to not worry about them cumming inside of me. After my first was born, I ended up getting pregnant about 7 months later. And within three weeks I was bent over taking it from the UPS driver. He would stop by a couple times a week and fill me so full. I loved how much he could cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Don’t listen to them

I think that the people who are negative about you’re story are just jealous. I can understand where you are coming from. I used to allow my wife to play around anytime she pleased. I cared and she was discrete, actually attending parties that I was at, as the other guys wife. It was nice.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago

This would have been far better as a hot wife / cuckold story. Then I wouldn't have read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just another cum recepticle

The other cocks she craves just treat her as the piece of meat she is, maybe her husband will wise up and treat her that way as well. Be just desserts for her. You did a great job writing her character.....not sure there's much else you could have done to have me despise her more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It's a good premise...

Don't mind all the haters. When they complain about how they "wasted time" reading the story, it could easily be avoided if they spent three seconds reading the story description, which clearly states what it is about. In reality, I suspect most of them do, but read the story anyway so they can leave non-constructive comments and discourage the author.

That being said, there are some ways to improve your story style. Adding dialogue would be a big plus. Reading pure paragraphs of texts that play the story in sequential order makes it read a little like a news article or report, rather than an engaging story. You also want the readers (the ones who actually find this fetish attractive, like me) to become involved with the characters and the moments the story tells.

That point can be helped largely by fleshing out the actual sex scenes. Be descriptive, set the scene up, talk about the women's emotional state and any nervousness she feels and how those inhibitions are then flung away as they start to fuck. Again, add dialogue, and the nastier, the better! Personally, I like it when she compares her husband to her new lover and they bad-mouth him, but not everybody likes that, obviously. Talk about her mindset during the moment, and how it changes throughout the session.

If you're looking for other stories as inspiration or as a guide, I'd recommend TheTalkMan or InLustWeTrust. Good luck in your future writings!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
SMART LAWYER...

Figures out that he married a cheap, whore and takes steps to cut her out of his life. He knows the industry and who the real sharks are and he gets the most bloodthirsty of them to take everything from the slut including any children that are his as well as her reputation by letting all his evidence of her being a skank whore into the public domain. Package of pictures,video and blood tests showing actual paternity of bastard kids show up in the mail of everyone she knows.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Same experience for me

I wonder why more stories aren't written about this. Multiple of my friends who have given birth before I had my twins gave me the same advice. I was horny all the time, I needed to "pre-stretch" and it scratch my itch for experiencing new guys or guys I always wanted to cheat with. It eliminated the need for condoms because they could just cum in me. I didn't have to pretend enjoying get my back came on then awkwardly trying to wipe it off. It was sometimes hot to let them watch it ooze out of me. It was infinitely sexier for the guys to think they had power over me that I let them cum in me. The reality is that it was so freeing because I didnt have to worry about getting pregnant. I still cheated for a while after having the babies and had an excuse for being stretched that would make my husband feel guilty of what I just went through. He doesn't need to know WHY "it'll never go back to the same tightness."

eh9198eh9198almost 4 years ago
This has the bones of a great story

If this was stretched out, more detailed (especially the sex), and given some great dialogue I think this story would be a home run. I gave it 5 stars to counter the tools who rate everything 1 Star, but this could really use some substantial fleshing out.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

This is an example of a wife who might make her husband put her down. Like the bitch she is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One thing I wonder as a man ,, ever loved her husband or just saw an opportunity for a good life

And if she wanted tricks in bed, why didn't she try them first with her husband ???

conclusion a whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So tell us more about this “Classic white male privilege” that you speak of. For that you get a one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well-written. Disgusting.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another enjoyable account of what a woman likes and does.

I loved the admittance that a large penis size does it for her, and continues to!

Great story :)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

who has white privilege selfish bitch?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A dotting husband places dots where exactly? That's all I took away from this...uhmmm... masterpiece.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous