I Need More Cock

Story Info
What should happen when the wife goes through the Change?
23.7k words
3.43
61.6k
34
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,078 Followers

Copyright © 2020 - This is an original work by Zeb Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the Author.

Author's Note: Okay, this is your warning, there is a lot of sex in this story but no burning bitch or bastard. Just a loving couple who decide some things together. And I think you can probably tell from the title what goes on in this one.

Question: Is it cheating if there is a free pass given by the spouse?

My answer: No. But I know there are those out there that think just kissing another man is cheating.

Question: Will it still hurt the marriage?

My answer: That depends on the couple and whether the spouse who gave the pass is a complete asshole or not. Enjoy.

~~ I Need More Cock ~~

George and Emily Henry were sipping a marvelous wine as they waited for their entree at one of the most exclusive restaurants in the city. George was dressed in his tux, while Emily was dressed in one of her most provocative dresses. A simple red cocktail dress that was low cut, showing off the top of her magnificent breasts and she wasn't wearing a bra. It only came down to just above her knees, showing off her very sexy legs. It wasn't tight yet again it wasn't loose fitting. It showed her sexy shape to all that cared to look. And there were plenty of men and women looking. George was also looking. In fact, he could barely keep his eyes off her.

"You look so sexy tonight, dear," George said softly.

"Why, thank you, sweetheart. You too look dashing and sexy," replied Emily a blush making her cheeks rosy.

"Just think, we have been married for a quarter of a century," George said chuckling.

"Oh, god, when you put it that way, it feels a lot longer than just twenty-five years." Emily giggled.

George chuckled again as he held Emily's delicate hand. His mind went back in time to when he first met his wonderful wife some twenty-seven years ago. Theirs was no whirlwind romance. It took George almost two years to ask Emily to marry him. She accepted immediately, asking him what took him so long. They set a date after they both graduated from college to get married. Over the next twenty-five years, they had two children, a boy and a girl who were now both in college themselves.

Since their last anniversary, George had noticed a big change in his wife. Emily was now forty-five years old as was George. Both of them were still fit and healthy. They both worked out almost religiously every morning before going to work. For twenty years, George has worked for the same company, where he was now working. He was a well-respected member. Emily was an executive assistant to the Director of Human Resources at the company where she worked. The two of them adored each other, but lately, Emily had become more sexually wanting since she turned forty. She wanted much more sex. If George could have, she would want him to fuck her every night. It wasn't that George was slowing down. It was that Emily wanted him more than she ever wanted him in her life.

George's first thought was she was cheating on him. But if she were, why would she want him more? Just to make sure, he hired a PI to see what was going on. After two weeks, they had found nothing out of the ordinary. She went to work and came home, except on Friday night. On Friday, she went out with a few of the other women from work. She would have two drinks, the first being a bourbon on the rocks, the second a club soda. Then she would leave and go straight home.

It wasn't that George was complaining, he just wanted to know why he was such a lucky man to be the recipient of his wife's increased libido. And yet after a year, she still wanted him every night that he could get it up. He was a ghost of himself after a year.

"I need to talk to you after dinner tonight dear," Emily said softly.

George looked up from his steak wondering if this was going to be the, her leaving him, talk.

"Sure, no problem. When we get home okay?"

"No, sooner. I think that a walk in the park..."

"No, no, not the park at night."

The closest park to them now or when they were at home was a place that nobody went at night. Not even the cops went there at night unless they had to, and then the SWAT team went with. It wasn't lawless but a lone female or even male was not safe there after dark.

"Okay, at home then."

"I would hate to..."

"I understand, dear," Emily replied smiling at him.

They continued their dinner and even had dessert along with a flute of Champaign to toast their anniversary. Emily and George stopped at the club next-door to have a final drink and dance a while, before going home. Emily pressed herself against George and sighed at the feel of his hard cock against her body. She loved him dearly and loved the way his cock felt inside of her. They kissed gently as they danced. Once finished with their drinks, they left for home. George was truly in love with his wife and the thoughts of making love to her when they got home flashed through his mind. Emily, too, was thinking about making love to her husband when they arrived home.

When the garage door slid down to close. Emily pulled George's lips to hers. She kissed him hard and with passion. George, surprised by her action, kissed her back with just as much passion. Reaching over the console, George pressed his hand to her breast. Emily moaned into his mouth then pulled away from him.

"Come over here and fuck me! I need you to fuck me, dear. Right now!" Emily shouted.

George got out of the car and went around to Emily's side. The door was already open. Emily lay back on the seat leaning on the console. Her legs spread wide. She wore no panties. George stood there staring at his beautiful wife in shock.

"You didn't have panties on all night?" he groaned.

"No. Now get you dick out and fuck my pussy," Emily demanded.

Her language did not surprise George. She had been talking like this for quite some time. It actually, turned him on even more. Shaking his head to clear it, George dropped his pants and underwear. His dick was so hard he just stepped up and pushed into his wife, slowly. Emily cried out as he entered her. She was just staring up into his eyes. Her eyes, filled with lust and love, sparkled in the light of the garage. His were also, but surprise was there also.

"Fuck me, dear," Emily said looking down at his dick slid into her.

George began to fuck her, hard. Emily grunted as he slammed into her body. She was in ecstasy. She came and came with each thrust of her husband's marvelous cock. George slammed into her as hard and as fast as he could. Emily had told him to fuck her, so that was what he was doing. Making love would come later. For fifteen minutes, he pounded into her soaking wet pussy. For fifteen minutes, she groaned, moaned, and shouted her joy. George looked down at his lovely wife and watched her squeeze her breasts as she came over and over again. Slamming into her one last time, he shot his load into her hot body. Emily was shaking and shivering as she felt George's cum splash inside her.

"Oh yes, yes, yes, yes. You make me feel so good inside when you cum in me. Oh god, I love you," Emily shouted.

"I love you, too. You also make me feel good. Now, why did you want to do this here in the car?" George asked.

"I really wanted to do this in the park, in the car for a little excitement. But this was just as exciting. Thank you for indulging me, sweetheart."

George nodded as his now soft cock slipped from Emily's wet and creamy pussy and he stepped back. Reaching out his hand, he helped Emily out of the car.

"Oh my, you came a lot. It's running down my legs. That feels so decadent."

"You look so sexy tonight, now you look even sexier."

"Thank you, sweetheart."

"You're welcome, darling," George replied.

George took her hand and led her into the house and right up to the bedroom. He helped her out of her dress while undressing himself. Once they were both naked, Emily started toward the bathroom, but George had other ideas and led her to the bed.

"No, no, I have to clean up first," said Emily.

"No, I'm now going to make love you."

"No... I'm full of you, let me clean up first..."

"No, I want you just the way you are," commanded George.

He pushed Emily back onto the bed, crawling up between her spread legs. She watched him as he crawled. He didn't stop to kiss her pussy, just kissed his way up her stomach to her breasts. When his lips press against her hard, engorged nipple, she shuddered with her passion. George grabbed his dick and pushed it into Emily's body. She cried out in pleasure. He enjoyed the hot sticky feel of her cum filled pussy. He had only done this a few times during their marriage. And as he pushed into her all the way, he wondered why they hadn't done this more often.

George slowly pushed in and pulled out of his wife. Eyes closed, she just lay there moaning and groaning with her pleasure. Even George was moaning with the feelings he was experiencing as he slowly made love to his wife.

"Do you want to talk while we make love?" asked George.

"No, it can wait. When you get me this excited I can't even think straight," Emily huffed as she shuddered through another orgasm.

"Okay," replied George pumping slowly in and out of Emily.

"Oh fuck, I'm coming. You make me feel so good. I love you so much," groaned Emily shaking hard with another orgasm.

George was a long way from another orgasm. Slowly, he kept pushing in and pulling out of Emily's hot pussy. He was so in love with her, so excited by just her being with him. He did wonder what it was she wanted to talk to him about but wasn't all that worried. Yet, that was what was keeping him from reaching an orgasm quicker. Emily had orgasms one after the other as her husband slowly plunged his cock into her body. She loved him so much. Whenever she looked at him, she became excited and wanted him to fuck the crap out of her as he had done in the garage. Yet she knew he couldn't do that as much as she wanted him too.

They were both getting up in age, although in their fourth decade wasn't really old. Emily could see that her demands for sex were wearing him down. She suspected that he had lost at least fifteen pounds in the last year, even though he ate large portions at dinner. She was really worried about him and had thought long and hard on a solution that might benefit them both. That was what she wanted to talk about with him. Although he might not think it would benefit them, she was willing to abide by his decision, whatever it was. She cried out in orgasm once again.

George was finally there. He was glad because he was starting to tire, fast. One last time he pushed into Emily's body, grunting with his pulsing prostate. Stream after stream of his semen shot into Emily's body. He was halfway to being unconscious as he rolled off her. She rolled on her side and looked down at him. He smiled as she wiped the sweat off his brow.

"I love you," said Emily as her last orgasm shot through her body.

"I love you, darling."

"Shower time," said Emily as she rolled to the edge of the bed.

"Right behind you, dear," George said rolling out of bed on his side.

The two met in the shower. George let Emily adjust the water. When it was just right, she let him wash her. He left her pussy for her, as he knew she was probably too sore for his rough hands. Emily lovingly washed her husband's wonderful body. When they had both rinsed and dried, they lay back on the bed.

"George..."

"Yes, dear?" George replied.

"I want to talk to you about something, but first I need to tell you about something."

"Okay, shoot," said George propped up on his elbow looking down at his lovely wife.

"First, I know you have had to notice that I want much more sex with you?"

"I have. And thank you. It has been very exciting."

"You're welcome. Second, I have noticed that you, even though you have started eating more, have lost quite a bit of weight."

"I have."

"Third, I am starting menopause and it will get worse before it slows down."

"I see. So, that's what has brought on this desire to have more sex?"

"Yes, it is dear. I am... hot all the time. I wake up in the morning and look at you and want to wake you to fuck me senseless. I want you when you come home and before we go to bed. I want to call you and have you meet me somewhere between where you and I work so you can fuck my brains out. I want you all the time. I have thus far held myself in check. It's been very difficult but for your sake, I have done it."

"I see. I guess you..."

"Just let me tell it my way, okay?" Emily asked.

"Okay. Just so you know I love you."

"I know that dear. Fourth, and I have been thinking a lot about this and I don't want to lose you because I'm going to be a fucking nymphomaniac for the next couple of months, years maybe. The doctor couldn't give me a timeline, as it's so different for each woman. I could stop wanting so much sex tomorrow or five to ten years from now. And I know that you would die trying to keep me satisfied."

Emily, paused for a minute, tears rolling down her cheek as she sobbed. George started to tear up also, at what she had just said, he just knew she had or was going to do something that he didn't think he could abide by. Emily saw her husband's eyes fill with tears. She just knew he was thinking that she was cheating on him. She would never do that. At least until they had this talk.

"Just to let you know... I haven't cheated on you and I won't unless you give me, your permission..."

"What?"

"Just listen, please George. I don't want to lose you. I love you. I have done some research. Some things can be done..."

"What?" George asked softly.

"George, I need more cock," Emily said softly.

"What!" he yelled.

"They don't necessarily need to be real," she said.

"Wha... oh. You want to buy some dildos?"

"Yes. If that is okay with you. But from experience, before we even met, I know that they will get me off but not fulfill my carnal desires."

"Oh god no, you want to fuck real cocks too?"

"Sometimes. I know your feelings about cheating, that's why I want to talk about this first."

"What you are suggesting is beyond..."

"I know. But I don't want to kill you. I can see down the road that, that could happen. I don't want that to happen. I want you with me always. Until we are so old that neither of us can even fathom having sex anymore. I want to hold you as we both ache and feel miserable. I'm trying to keep you alive honey."

George just looked at his wife. He could see sadness, pain, and desperation in her eyes. And hear it in her voice. She wasn't trying to go behind his back to find someone new.

"I don't know, Em," George replied.

Emily knew he was thinking hard. He only called her Em when he was deep in thought. She reached out and gently touched his cheek. He smiled at her.

"So what is your plan?" asked George.

"Weekends will be all yours. Weekdays, well you really don't want to know, do you?"

"Yes. Tell me what you plan to do and with who?" he asked his voice tinged with anger.

"Okay. As for who? I don't know yet. As to what? I get an hour for lunch. When I do find someone, we will get together."

"Okay. Anything else?"

"Yes, two nights a week," Emily said softly.

"Which two?"

"Tuesday and Thursday."

"Do you need an answer tonight?" George asked.

"No, no, I don't, sweetheart.

"Okay. Just let me sum up what I heard. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday you are mine. Monday and Wednesday nights, you are mine. During the day you might be fucking someone else probably in a sleazy motel, Monday through Friday and on Tuesday and Thursday nights you will be fucking someone probably in that same sleazy motel. That about cover it?"

"The way you said it makes me sound like a slut!" Emily almost shouted.

"Think about it. Doesn't what you are suggesting mean you want to be a slut?"

"God no! I just want a way not to kill my husband."

"I see. Come here," said George opening his arms.

Emily crawled into his embrace. She was sobbing gently.

"Don't cry. I'm just going to think about this for a day or two. Isn't that what you had in mind?"

"Yes," Emily said sniffling. "I love you so much and I don't want to lose you. Either by you dying or because you suddenly hate me for even suggesting the things I have."

"I know you love me, or you would have been fucking other guys by now."

"Never. I would never do that behind you back. You trust me not to do those kinds of things just like I trust you not to do them."

"I could never do that. With you fucking me all the time, I have never even considered doing it with anyone else. Our sex life has always been the best and now it's even better, yet I know I couldn't take much more. Let me sleep on this."

"God I love you so much," Emily said.

"I love you just as much."

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight, sweetheart," George replied still holding on to Emily as they both dropped off to sleep.

~~~~ INMC ~~~~

The next morning Emily was up first. She hurried downstairs to make coffee and a good hearty breakfast for them both. She was just finishing up the eggs when George walked into the kitchen in his boxers. Emily was still naked. She giggled as George stopped in his tracks and just stared at her.

"Why aren't you dressed?" he asked.

He was surprised, not angry. Emily could tell by the timber of his voice. She turned to look at him and smiled.

"I thought you might like some dessert after the main course," she said giggling.

"What's for dessert?" George asked chuckling.

"Me," Emily said.

"After last night..."

"All you have to do is eat me. We didn't get around to that last night. I missed your lips and tongue on me last night. So, this morning you will have a furburger for dessert." Emily was giggling as she turned back to the stove.

George sat at his usual place at the kitchen table as he watched his sexy wife scoop the eggs out of the skillet. Turning she put a plate in front of him and one for herself at her place at the table. They ate in silence. Emily was blushing the entire time as she could see George was staring at her breasts and hard nipples. God, she was horny. When both finished eating, she indicated George should stay where he was. He nodded. He just watched her as she cleared the dishes and put them in the sink. George had made up his mind to give her a good licking.

Emily came over to stand beside George. She put a fancy looking placemat on the table. He scooted back and she jumped up a little to sit on the table. She motioned him to move forward. George slid his chair up to the table. Emily spread her legs wide and put her calves on George's shoulders. George's mouth was watering. He loved to eat Emily's pussy, she always tasted so exotic and sexy. Looking at her labia as they spread open, he saw that she was leaking her fluids.

"Did you douche this morning?" asked George.

"I did. I would never make you do this if I was full of even your cum," replied Emily resting on her elbows and panting in anticipation.

George reached out, gently sliding his hands along Emily's thighs. They were so smooth and her skin so soft. Not an ounce of fat in the wrong place on her entire body. Leaning in, George kissed her right thigh. Emily groaned letting her thigh splay farther apart. George kissed her other thigh gently. He could feel the heat of her arousal and he was still a foot away from her sex.

"God I love when you tease me, but I really need you to make me cum, darling," Emily huffed.

"In due time my dear," replied George.

Blowing gently on her sex, George leaned in closer and closer. He watched her labia engorge with more blood. He could see them pulsing with her heartbeat. Gentle as a whisper he touched his tongue to them. Emily shuddered. George pressed his tongue against her flesh a little more. Emily shivered and continued to shiver as long as George's tongue touched her lips. Emily was scratching her fingernails on the surface of the table. She was shivering so much she thought she was having a seizure.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,078 Followers