I Need More Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,088 Followers

"Oh god, oh god, oh god," Emily moaned over and over.

In one swift motion, George sucked her labia into his mouth, his tongue parting the two petals of flesh. Emily's hips started to jerk in small up and down motions. George sucked a little harder. Emily's jerks became bigger. Sliding his tongue around her lips brought, even more, moans and groans from his lovely wife. He sat there sucking on her sex thinking about some other man doing this to his wife. He found that it didn't turn him off as he thought it would. But it also didn't turn him on. He pushed his tongue into the entrance to her body.

"Oh yes," cried Emily.

George pushed his tongue into Emily as far as he could. She had always remarked on how long his tongue was when he did this to her.

"Oh god, your tongue's almost as long as my fingers," Emily cried out.

George was now lapping at her sex. Emily went over the edge with a tremendous orgasm. She shook and shivered as George kept up his assault on her sex. He kept lapping at the entrance to her body. Emily was having one orgasm after another. When George pulled back, she collapsed onto the table gasping for breath and shuddering uncontrollably. George leaned in once more, only this time her clit was his target as it peaked out of its hood. Emily had a fairly large clit. It almost looked like a small cock without a pee hole.

George loved sucking on her clit until she couldn't stand it anymore or until she passed out from pleasure. When his lips closed around her bundle of nerves, she cried out and sat up looking down at her husband.

"Oh god, fuck, fuck, I'm coming."

George just continued to suck her clit, slapping it with his tongue gently. Emily collapsed back onto the table gasping for breath. Moaning and groaning she lay there shuddering with one orgasm after another. She was leaking fluid like a faucet. As it ran out of her vagina, George thrust two fingers into her gently. Emily's hips jerked trying to get his fingers into her farther. George, finger fucked her and sucked on her clit for a long time before Emily pushed his head away. Nodding he pulled his lips from her clit and slowly ran his fingers over her G-spot. She sat up once more, screaming her pleasure.

"Oh my god!" she shouted humping her hips up and down.

George gently ran the pads of his finger over the nerve bumps on the front wall of her vagina. All Emily could do was cry out with pleasure and stare at her husband. Slowly, George withdrew his fingers from her vagina. Standing, he scooped up his wife. George wasn't a weak man. He carried her up the stairs to their bedroom. Gently, he laid her on the mattress and climbed in with her. Emily was almost unconscious. Her eyes were open but they weren't tracking as George looked down at her. Finally, after about three minutes, she smiled up at George.

"How was your dessert?" she asked smiling at him.

"Marvelous. How about you?"

"Marvelous."

George leaned in and kissed her. Her arms gently and slowly, came up around his neck as she kissed him back. They kissed for a long time. When George pulled away, he looked down at his beautiful wife. He built an image in his head of her with a stranger doing just what he was doing right now. He couldn't help but think that Emily would be looking at that stranger just as she was looking at him. At this moment, it bothered him. Not enough to tell her no, but enough that he felt they should talk about it some more.

"Can we talk some more about what you would like to do?" he asked.

Emily's eyes opened wide. George saw love, lust, and fear. He shook his head.

"Emily, my dear, sweet, Emily, you have nothing to fear from me unless you go behind my back to get your needs met. Understand?"

"Yes," she replied hesitantly.

"I need some answers to questions that have... I need some answers."

"Okay, I'll try to answer them. If I can't it's because I don't know the answer, okay?"

"Sure, no problem. I don't remember if you said... will you be having sex with co-workers?"

"I... I don't know yet. During the weekdays, probably. Is that going to be a problem?"

"No, not for me, I think. It might be for you though."

"How?" Emily asked suddenly cautious.

"Does your company have a non-fraternization policy?"

"Oh. I see. Yes, it does. But that only pertains to supervisors and their employees, not employees at the same level."

"Are you sure?" George asked.

Emily closed her eyes for a few seconds then opened them.

"I can't remember. I guess I will have to look it up."

"Okay, we'll table that one for now. Next, on Tuesday and Thursday nights, do you have any idea who you will be seeing? Or did you plan to pick someone up?"

"The first time, I thought I would just pick someone up. Subsequent times I would meet that someone."

"I would prefer that it was someone new each time or you could form an unwanted attachment to them. You could see some of them a couple of times, just not in a row."

"Uh... okay. It seems you have thought about this a great deal overnight?" Emily asked.

"I have and this morning during breakfast and especially during dessert." George winked at her. Emily blushed.

"Okay, how would you like me to handle this then?"

"Oh, god. I have to think about this a bit more before I could tell you that. There will be rules."

"Rules?"

"Yes, rules. Rule one, the men must always use a condom."

"Oh, those kinds of rules. Yes, I was going to make them use those. Except maybe a co-worker. Once he has proven he is disease-free. I'm on the pill and I will never go off of it for anyone but you."

"Good, that was rule two. Birth control pills. Rule three, proof they are disease-free if they want to do you bareback."

"Of course. So from your rules and questions, it would seem you are going to let me do this so I won't kill you with love and affection."

George laughed looking into Emily's eyes.

"Not quite yet my dear Emily," he said smiling.

"Is there anything else you would like to know?" Emily asked.

"Yes. As to co-workers, do you have anyone in mind?"

"Not really."

"What does that mean?" George asked.

"I haven't thought about whom, yet. There are several young men that I have found myself attracted to, who have flirted with me several times, but I would never, ever cheat on you."

"Do you flirt back?"

"A little. Then I shooed them away from my desk."

"Are any of them married?" George asked.

"Some are, would that matter to you?"

"Not me, but maybe their wives," replied George.

"You're right, but if they pick me up, would that be my problem or theirs?"

"It doesn't matter to me, so you can do what you want, yet the wife, if she found out could make a big stink at work and possibly, could get you fired."

"Oh! You're right again. Okay, nothing but single guys from work."

"And if they put me down and degrade me while they are with you?"

"I... will leave. First I might slap the shit out of them."

"And if they hit you back."

"I come home and tell you and never see them again."

"But now we have a problem. A man has hit you, I must respond to that. There is only one way I can respond and that's to beat the crap out of him."

"No, you won't. You could end up in jail. Then what do I do?"

"Just thinking out loud here dear. Just thinking. Hopefully, your co-workers won't be like that or you would have seen signs in the office. Now we come to the weeknights you go out to find men on your own. Those men could be dangerous to you."

"What do you suggest?" Emily asked fear in her eyes.

"I don't know, I will have to think about that. I know you're frustrated in your current condition. I know you need more that I can give you. I know you would prefer younger men than me. I don't want you to suffer or go behind my back to get what you need right now. But, so many things can go wrong. From the simplicity of a work-related affair to a night you wind up in the hospital from some asshole that likes to beat up women."

"You're scaring me, George."

"I'm sorry I don't mean too. So, I guess you haven't entirely thought this through yet."

"I guess I haven't."

"What about, sleeping with some of my guy friends?" George asked.

"Oh, I think that might get complicated also. They might be over here every night wanting some of your pussy."

Eyes wide with shock from what she just said, I looked at Emily with a new respect. She knew and admitted that she was mine.

"Not if I explained to them what was going on," George said.

"How many single friends do you have?" Emily asked softly.

"Well, let's see, there is Mac, Harry, Phillip, Ronny, Billy, and Nathan."

"They are all nice guys, except Harry. He's too fat for me, I'm afraid."

"Okay, not Harry."

"Do the others have girlfriends? I wouldn't what to..."

"Only Billy has a girl he goes out with regularly. But, I don't think they are in a committed relationship."

"Let me think about that. Five guys, I could go out on dates with and come back to you all satisfied. You would at least have two nights a week to recover. Unless you want more nights because I'm sure I will want good loving from you every other night of the week and multiple times on weekends."

"We'll see. Now I think it's time for some sleep."

"Of course, I love you so much for even discussing this with me."

"You're welcome, dear. I love you too. A lot. Don't ever forget that."

"I won't. Goodnight, sweetheart."

"Goodnight lover."

Emily and George cuddled up and quickly fell asleep.

~~~~ INMC ~~~~

The next morning they were both off to work. They kissed each other goodbye and drove away. At work George sat behind his desk in his office thinking of what Emily needed... wanted... needed. She at least had the courage to talk to him about her needs and didn't go slinking off behind his back to get them. As he thought about their relationship, his executive assistant came in with paperwork for him to sign.

Jenny was an attractive woman in her late thirties. She had long black hair and green eyes. Her breasts weren't all the big, but they weren't small either. She had a nice rounded butt and shapely legs. Her face was very pretty also. As she set the papers in his inbox, she looked at George looking at her.

"Yes?" she asked.

"Huh? What?"

"You were staring at me, George."

"Oh, I guess I was, sorry."

"Is everything okay with you and Emily?" Jenny asked.

"Uh? Yes, yes everything is fine. Why do you ask?"

"The look on your face and in your eyes. You were thinking of something troubling all the while staring at me. Has Emily... cheated on you?"

"Oh god no, no. No, she hasn't," George replied.

Jenny sat in the chair in front of George's desk. She raised her left eyebrow. 'How is it women can do that,' George thought. Still looking at Jenny, he frowned.

"Don't you have work to do?" he asked softly frowning at her.

"I do," replied Jenny remaining seated just looking at George.

George stared back all the while thinking about what Emily could be doing right now if he gives the go-ahead to her.

"Spill it, George," Jenny said. "What's going on with you and Emily?"

"I can't. Sorry."

"George Henry," Jenny growled.

"Emily has started the change," he said watching Jenny.

"Oh, dear. You poor thing. I have noticed that you have lost some weight and you look worn out."

"That's not the half of it?"

"Give!" Jenny said.

"No, I can't."

"Okay, let me guess. She wants more cock. She wants to go out and find some young studs so she doesn't kill you with her wanting more sex."

George was shocked at the language Jenny used, although she was married. George just sat there as calm as you please, not letting on, or trying not to let on that Jenny had guessed the problem he was facing.

"Okay, don't tell me," Jenny said in a huff.

George put his face in his hands, scrubbed his face, then got up and went and closed his door. This was not unusual when Jenny and he needed privacy talking about work stuff. He sat back down and just glared at Jenny.

"First, what I say in here goes no farther. Understand?"

"Yes, George. I would never betray a confidence that you choose to share with me."

"Second, do not even hint by word or action that you know when Emily calls or stops by here."

"Of course, not," Jenny said looking shocked.

"You guessed right. She wants more than I can give her."

"Oh George, I'm so sorry. What are you two going to do?" asked Jenny.

"I don't know yet. We have discussed some options but haven't... I haven't made a decision yet."

"Is there anything I can do to help?" asked Jenny.

"No, I don't think so," said George looking at Jenny squinting.

"Sorry. I'm suddenly curious about what you will do. I'm fast approaching that age and some of the stories I've heard about wives going out and cheating on their husbands because they need more than the husband can give them. And as most of those stories ended up with the couple splitting up, I was wondering what I would do in that situation. I certainly don't want to cheat on William, but he is three years older than I am."

"I'm sure you two will figure it out. As much as you two love each other I don't see you going behind his back to satisfy your urges."

"I know I wouldn't, but from what my mother went thought... I just don't want to become..."

"What do you mean?"

"She became a sex maniac. I was eighteen when she went through the change. She was always dragging Daddy into the bedroom. Sometimes two or three times a day. When he couldn't satisfy her any longer, she became addicted to her toys and even they weren't satisfying her. Eventually, Dad had several of his friends come over a couple of nights a week and... well you get the drift. When Dad did that, he didn't know I was home. I heard everything. I was shocked, to say the least. I... I was dreading the day it happened to me. I don't know if I could ever make love to someone else."

"It wouldn't be making love," said George.

"No, I guess it wouldn't would it. I have always had to have very strong feelings in order to have sex with a man. So far William is the only one."

"Wait. Can I ask you a question?"

"Of course, you may not get an answer though."

"Are your parents still together?"

"Yes, yes, they are. And happy. Mom is long over the change and dad still loves her. Anything else about their life I couldn't tell you."

"Thank you. So, you were a virgin?"

Jenny blushed deeply.

"Maybe we better get back to work," she said standing and leaving the office in a rush. It seemed she had shared just a little too much about herself.

George chuckled a bit, silently. The rest of the day George tried to concentrate on work. He did most of the time yet, during lulls, he couldn't keep his mind off what Jenny had said about her dad and what he had done to solve the problem with his wife. When the end of the day finally came, he was angry with himself for not doing what his employer paid him to do. He realized he had to do something about the Emily thing, just so he could work without thinking about her. But then again, would letting her do what they had talked about let him stop thinking about her and what she was doing. Growling at himself, he grabbed his coat and left for the day.

When he got home, Emily was already there fixing dinner. He was surprised, as she usually didn't get home until a short while after him. He walked up behind her and kissed her cheek. She smiled at him turning in his arm and pulled his lips to hers. She kissed him with passion. George kissed her back with just as much passion. Emily pushed him back, looking up into his eyes.

"After dinner, dear, I need you so bad," said Emily lust filling her eyes and voice.

"Right. Then we can talk some more. We need to get this sorted out. I had a hard time at work because all I could think about was the problem you are having. Even Jenny noticed there was something wrong. I was able to put her off but, if this persists, I won't be able too, for long."

"I understand completely. I wasn't able to get much work done either. Well, dinner will be ready in a bit. Why don't you go wash up and change? Then I can while you watch dinner."

"Of course, dear," said George kissing Emily's cheek.

Emily sighed as she watched her husband leave the kitchen. She loved him so much. She didn't want to bring other men into her life but she was having difficulty keeping her libido in check. She was happy he hadn't exploded when she brought up her problem and believe it or not, it was a problem. She could barely think at work. She could barely think of anything but having sex. She really thought she was becoming a sex maniac. That's all she could think of, sex, sex, sex. George returned and took over the overseeing of dinner while Emily went to change.

George's eyes nearly popped out of his head when she returned in a sexy black transparent gown. Emily just giggled at the look on his face. She shooed him away and started to get the food on the table. Neither one of them mentioned Emily's state of dress, but George couldn't take his eyes off of her. All he could do is think how beautiful she was and how sexy it was to have her dressed the way she was as they ate dinner. George ate all the food he put on his plate and even went back for seconds. Emily smiled at him as he pounded down the calories. She hoped he was up for at least two sessions tonight because she was extremity turned on. At work, one of the men had flirted outrageously with her. She had flirted right back until it got too intense and she shooed him away from her desk.

After cleaning the kitchen with George's help, they retired to the living room and watched some TV for a short while. Emily was just happy being next to her husband and holding his hand but she sure could use a stiff dick in her right about now. Leaning over, she unzipped George's pants, reached inside and pulled his stiff cock out. George groaned as she started to stroke him slowly. Smiling up at him, Emily leaned over and took his hard cock into her mouth. George sighed loudly as she slowly moved her warm mouth down his dry, silky smooth cock. She sucked and licked him, gently. She didn't want him going off in her mouth. Not, that she didn't like that, but she wanted him in her, swamp of a pussy, instead. Standing up suddenly, Emily, grabbed Georges, hand.

"Come on, I need you, naked and inside me," said Emily tugging on George.

"All right sweetheart, I'm coming..."

"Not yet you aren't, but you will be." Both Emily and George smiled at her quip.

In the bedroom, George hurried to strip off his clothes as he watched Emily slip her gown down her wonderful body. Emily lay on the bed without even turning it down. George just smiled at her as she lay there watching him, her eyes filled with fire. Crawling up the bed, George smiled at his wanton wife. Emily only had eyes for his quickly hardening cock. Sitting up, she pushed him onto his back. She sucked him into her mouth, bobbing her head slowly while sucking hard on him. Popping him out of her mouth, she quickly straddled his hips. George raised his eyebrows, she had very rarely taken control like this, even when she was really hot.

"Emily?" he asked.

"If I do it this way, you can save your energy for later and I get you twice for one time of you pounding away at my pussy," Emily said.

George was surprised as Emily quickly slid down his cock, then just sat there humming in delight to herself.

"Who are you imagining you are with?" asked George softly.

Emily's eyes flew open wide. She suddenly couldn't look at him directly.

"Tell me. I promise I won't be angry with you. I know you fantasize about others."

"Oh god," she said shuddering with passion in orgasm.

"You just came."

"Yes."

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,088 Followers