I Need to Process This Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her stomach was gently rounded, but firm, and it felt soft beneath my lips. I was moving down over her smoothness, but she grabbed the sides of my head with her hands. "Wait, Davie. I'm not sure. Wait, let me think."

I smiled, and I licked her belly and lifted up my head. "Don't just think, darling. Feel. Enjoy the feeling." I pulled down slightly and she let me. Her pussy was shaven, completely smooth, but her legs were clenched tightly together. I moved down and stuck my tongue between her thighs, into her soft cleft, smelling her warmth and femininity, and I stroked the sides of her buttocks and her stomach as my tongue probed her.

It took a while, which was fine by me because I was enjoying every second of this, and I used the time to massage her soft, smooth belly and stroke her breasts and thighs, licking her and teasing her. But I felt her slowly relax, and I licked more urgently between her legs, eventually touching her pussy lips with the tip of my tongue. Mel moaned slightly and relaxed her legs even more. Gently, I pulled her thighs slightly apart, opening her up to my tongue. As I licked her clitoris for the first time her body rocked heavily, and I used my fingers to gently pull her pussy lips apart. She was soft and wet, and she smelled of fine perfume.

I insinuated my tongue deeper inside her and licked gently up and down, up and down. My upper lip was against her clitoris, and as my tongue moved against her, I shifted my head slowly from side to side, rubbing her, and feeling her clit get harder. Her knees came up on either side of my body, and her feet rested gently in the crook of my arms. I felt her moving in time with the rhythm of my tongue and lips, and she began to moan more insistently.

I pulled her labia further apart and pushed in two fingers, one on each side of my tongue. As the fingers slid into her moist centre, I took my mouth to her clit, holding it between my lips, gently biting it in time with the movement of my probing fingers. Her feet, still on my upper arms, began to push insistently, and for a moment I thought she wanted me to stop, although Mel's keening moans told me otherwise. Then her legs straightened and her feet slid up and over to my back, as she gripped my head between her outstretched thighs.

I moved one of my hands between her buttocks and started to play with her sphincter, while holding the first two fingers of my other hand in her pussy. I bore down harder on her clit while I pushed my fingers against her pelvic mound from inside. Now I could feel Mel coming to a climax and my mouth, lips, tongue, teeth and fingers were all working in unison.

Suddenly she stiffened and began to shudder strongly and repeatedly, pushing her hot pussy against my open mouth. I rammed my stiff tongue deep inside her, and ground my upper teeth gently but insistently against her clit, which was now fully engorged and beautifully hard. As I slid both my hands up to grab her nipples, a moan of sheer ecstasy came from deep inside her, changing into a cry of delight, coming to a crescendo as she bucked and roiled in the storms of her orgasm.

As it subsided, she continued to churn and roll, her stomach flexing again and again against my hand, and I could feel her moving from side to side. I slowed things down, licking from time to time on her pussy lips, reaching up and gently stroking her breasts and belly. Her breathing was still heavy, and she continued to shudder occasionally as I brushed her nipples with my fingers, or caught her clit with my tongue.

She relaxed a little, and I moved my head slowly up her body, licking her belly button, then her breasts, coming to kiss her neck and ears. I found her mouth and we kissed deeply, passionately, our tongues gently lapping together. Her hands were on the back of my head, stroking it fondly. I pulled away and kissed her nose, then her forehead, and back to her nose.

"No-one's ever done that to me before," she said, panting slightly. "Thank you."

"Entirely my pleasure, ma'am," I smiled.

"Honestly, Davie, I've never had anything like that. It was, I dunno, amazing. At one point I thought my head was going to explode. I wanted you to stop, but I didn't want you to stop. Have you ever had that feeling?"

"Yes. Like when you were, you know, sucking me, I wanted you to stop because I didn't want it to finish, but I wanted you to finish as well. Like that?"

"Mmm yes, kind of. It was lovely. You know the French call it 'La petite mort'? The orgasm? The French call it the little death?" She laughed. "I died and went to heaven for a while!"

I kissed her again, deeply, and smiled. "Well, putting you to death was lovely. I hope you will let me do it again? Some time?"

"Yes I will. I'd love it." She hesitated for a moment. "I'd like to sleep here with you, Davie. But don't do anything, will you? No fucking? OK?"

I slid my arms round her and pulled her close. "No, Mel. No fucking." I kissed her very gently, and loosened my grip on her. "Everything at your pace, I promise, but no fucking, ever."

She giggled. "Thanks... Are we going to sleep spoonies?"

"Is there any other way?" I turned over and she pushed up against me, her breasts crushed against my back, her thighs pressed against the backs of mine. "That feels so fucking wonderful," I murmured. She kissed my back between the shoulder blades, and we drifted off into a deep sleep.

In the morning, I woke up to the sound of Mel's rhythmic breathing. She was facing me, and she'd pushed off some of the bedclothes during the night. I was able to see, for the first time, her soft rounded breasts -- and yes, she did have pink nipples, sitting in gorgeous pink areolae. My morning erection started to rear, and I felt guilty for looking at Mel's beautiful body, knowing how adamant she'd been about putting the light off the night before.

Gently I eased the sheet up to cover her shoulders and breasts, and as I did so she opened her eyes, smiled at me and pulled the sheets close under her chin. "Didn't you like looking at my saggy boobs," she asked with a grin.

"Your breasts are not saggy at all, darling girl. They are beautiful -- it's just that you were a bit shy last night, so..."

Mel grinned again. "That's really nice and thoughtful of you, Davie. And thanks for the compliments." She tucked her chin down into the sheet. "It was lovely waking up with you."

I leaned forwards to kiss her, and as our lips touched, she reached out and took my cock in her hand. It was already getting hard, but at her touch it became rigid. "You get hard so quickly," she whispered breathlessly.

"That's because of you," I smiled. "I told you, I get hard just thinking about you, so being with you I get hard in seconds."

She giggled. "Yes, you said. It's lovely," she said. "It makes me feel very special. Feminine. And attractive. I like being attractive again." She started to stroke my cock, holding it very lightly in her hand and looking into my eyes. Suddenly she reached out and grabbed my hand, pulling it to my cock. "You do it, Davie," she said. "I want to watch you do it, like you do when you're on your own. I want you watch you wanking, like you do when you think of me. Only this time you don't have to imagine me. Yes?"

I took hold of my cock and started stroking. Mel quickly moved forwards, locking my upper leg between her thighs and pulling her pussy hard against me. She was already wet, and I put my arm around her, drawing her closer to me and kissing her, her beautiful heavy breasts against me. She groaned with pleasure and used her hands to pull my thigh even tighter into her, rubbing her pussy backwards and forwards against my tensed muscles.

With my free leg, I kicked off the sheets and pushed my thigh high against her, so that Mel was riding it like a horse. As I did so, she pulled away from me: her eyes were half open, almost unseeing, and she whispered "Wank yourself, Davie. Don't wait. I want to watch you, to see you cum." She was riding my leg faster and faster, moaning softly, her lips slightly parted, her breasts rolling with her movements, her nipples hard and pointed. Fuck, she looked sexy.

I stroked my cock faster, in time with Mel's movement on my thigh, which I rubbed even harder against her pussy. Her moans and mine intermingled and I kissed and licked her lips as my belly tightened. I grunted "I'm cumming, cumming!"

Mel moaned and then screamed "Yesss, yesssss, YESSSSSSSS. YEEEEEEEEESSSSS!" We threshed madly, her breasts pushing against my chest and our lips and tongues stuck together like glue. She orgasmed suddenly and with a massive outpouring of energy, and seconds later I shot a load of cum over my belly and hers. We continued to rock in unison, clasped tightly together in a mix of arms and legs, half on top of each other, licking and kissing.

Mel reached her hand down and scooped up some of my cum on her hand, licking it and spreading it over her breasts and belly. I bent to take one of her nipples in my mouth and I could taste my own cum as I gently bit the hardness. My hand was on Mel's pussy, hot and wet, and I rubbed gently to give her a series of follow-up mini-orgasms, until she gently pushed my hand away, laughing almost uncontrollably. "No more, Davie, please. If I don't stop shaking I'm going to break a rib!"

She flopped down on the bed and reached up to put both of her hands behind my head, a big grin on her face that matched the one on mine. "That was amazing, Davie. Was I very selfish?" She laughed out loud. "Not surprising if I was. It was wonderful. I hope you enjoyed it?"

I could hardly breathe but I managed to nod and say "Yes, amazing," before dropping down alongside Mel. We lay in each other's arms, our faces close together, and I reached forward to kiss her on the lips, panting. "Quite, quite amazing."

Mel smiled happily, nodding her head. "I really like the way you make me feel," she smiled.

I smiled back at her. "I love the way you make me feel. And I love yo-"

Before I could finish, Mel put her hand across my mouth. "Shh!" she said urgently. "Don't say that. I love you too, but really, like a sister. This is so much fun, let's not spoil it." She looked me in the eyes, searching, then hugged me close. "Still one step at a time, Davie, but don't take steps that are too big. Please." She moved away from me, her hands on my face. "Yes? For me?"

"OK, darling," I smiled. "You decide, always. One step at a time."

She grinned again and said "I'm going to have a shower, and before you ask, no -- not together." She laughed happily, and leapt out of bed, and I got a lovely view of her naked rear before she disappeared out of the door. She laughed again and called out, "I hope you had your eyes shut, Davie," before she disappeared into the bathroom, the door closing firmly behind her.

I lay back, happily musing over the past few days. Just over a week ago it had started, with that phone call, so ten days -- less than ten days, in fact -- and my life had been turned upside down. I'd lost my mother, re-discovered my sister, and found a lover. How the hell had all that happened?

Mel snapped me out of my reverie by calling that the bathroom was ready, so I got up and ambled into the bathroom. After my shower, I got dressed, gathered up my cum-stained sheets ready for laundering, and went downstairs. Mel had coffee ready, and gave me a little kiss on the lips as she handed mine over. She suggested that we go out for brunch somewhere, which sounded like a great idea to me. So, once I had shoved the sheets into the washing machine and drunk my coffee, we were off.

We couldn't be too overtly affectionate that morning because we were doubtless going to bump into people who had known Mum or who knew one or both of us. As it happens, it felt good just being at ease in each other's company. We picked up the Sunday papers on our way to a place which Mel found on her phone, and we sat there reading and commenting on news items and other stuff. The food was excellent, as was the wine, and we probably stayed too long and drank too much. A very nice Sunday, we both agreed.

Back at Mum's house it got better when Mel suggested that we spend the rest of the afternoon in bed, then have something light to eat in the evening. "No fucking, though," I said with a smile, which earned me a gentle slap. We went up to my room, then realised that the sheets were still in the wash, so we ended up in Mel's room. "We can change your sheets later," Mel said in a husky voice, smiling at me with faraway eyes. "Right now, I want to enjoy your mouth again."

I undressed her very slowly, peeling off her sweater and shirt, unzipping and sliding down her jeans -- kissing her smooth belly on the way down -- then releasing her breasts from the confines of her bra. Fuck, she was beautiful -- literally breathtaking. She'd lost the shyness she had shown last night (was it only last night?) and seemed almost to flaunt her gorgeous body as she stood naked in front of me.

She had the absolutely perfect shape: full firm breasts with pink nipples that were starting to get hard, a delicately rounded stomach with a small pale scar below her navel -- presumably from her hysterectomy - soft shaven pussy, and a gorgeous bum. She had nice legs as well, but I wasn't going there just yet. I put my arms round her and kissed her full on the lips, our mouths gaping and our tongues licking urgently. I cupped her breast in my hand, gently rubbing the nipple with my thumb, feeling it get even harder. My hand went down, sliding over her belly and between her legs. Her sweet pussy was hot and already wet.

She pushed me away, smiling dreamily. "Hey, big man, you're a bit overdressed there, aren't you?" She quickly undid my shirt, and slid her hands over my chest. "I love the touch of you," she said, moving her hands down and undoing my jeans, sliding her hands inside. I was already rock hard, and I thought I was going to cum as soon as her hands reached me, but I managed to keep under control. My breath was uneven, and I tried to slide my hand back between her legs. "Wait," she said. "Let's get you naked as well."

She pushed off my shirt and slid my jeans and pants down, then pushed me back on to her bed, and pulled off my shoes, socks, jeans and underwear in one fluid movement. She smiled down at me: "You look good with no clothes, little brother." She reached down for my cock and laughed: "Not so little, either."

I grabbed her hands and pulled her down alongside me. I could hardly breathe, and I said, with some difficulty, "You look even better naked, big sister. You are absolutely beautiful, you know. Fantastic." I kissed her hard, and slid my hand down her belly and between her legs. Her eyes were squeezed shut, and she was moaning softly. I played gently with her pussy, opening her labial lips and slowly insinuated my finger. At the same time, I pushed my tongue into her mouth, in turn finding her tongue and moving it slowly, just as I moved my finger inside her. She murmured with pleasure, lightly squeezing my cock, making it even harder. With her free hand, she stroked my balls, gently moving them within the sac.

I could have kept this going for hours, but I wanted to taste her, so I moved my mouth down her body, kissing her neck and then both breasts, softly teasing her nipples with my teeth. Suddenly she grabbed the side of my head with both hands, pushing me away. "Stop, Davie. Wait. I've not washed, I need a shower."

I turned my head and grabbed her hand, licking the palm. "Don't be silly, darling. I love the way you smell. It's fine, Mel, fine. I promise you. I want to taste you, all of you, the real you." I licked her belly button, and pushed my finger more deeply into her pussy, moving it around, feeling the inside of her pelvic bone. With my thumb, I played with her clitoris, then moved my mouth slowly down her belly. She released my head, quivering slightly and moaning quietly to herself as I came to her smoothly shaven pussy. And I was right, she smelled absolutely wonderful, musky and feminine.

I put my tongue to her wetness and tasted that peculiar salty sweetness. I put a second finger inside her, and took her clitoris between my lips, using my teeth to chew softly on her. Her legs flexed and straightened, and she clapped her thighs round my head, making quiet squeals through her clenched teeth. We moved together, with my lips, fingers and tongue lashing her clitoris, squeezing her labia, pushing against her. I moved my free hand up over her belly to her breasts, and Mel jolted against me as I found her left nipple and squeezed it gently between my finger and thumb. I used the flat of my hand to push against her breast, still maintaining the rhythm with my mouth and fingers on her pussy.

I could feel the pressure mounting as Mel rocked against me, her belly flexing and her legs becoming stiff against my back. I moved my fingers back and forth, rubbing my chin against her clit, still massaging her breasts with my free hand. Suddenly Mel grabbed my hand in both of hers, squeezing and pulling, and I felt her rise up under me as she started to moan even louder, chugging like a steam engine and saying my name, almost like an incantation.

Her whole body was moving, jerking as she built to her orgasm. I moved my head and my free hand so that I was rubbing her pussy lips and her clitoris in time, and suddenly she arched her back and she came to a shuddering climax, shaking and kicking out her legs. I kept my open mouth full against her pussy, sinking my tongue inside her as the aftershocks hit her, making her shudder involuntarily. She reached her hands down and stroked my hair, laughing quietly to herself. "Oh my god, Davie, that feels so good. Oooofft. Please, Davie, stop. No more, I can't take any more. Oooh, that is so nice."

I moved down and licked the inside of her thighs, kissed her knees, then back up and licked her pussy for one last time, making her shudder again, then moved up her body, to her beautiful breasts and her neck and her sweet mouth. She was still panting, trying to get her breath back, and grinning like the cat that had got the cream -- and then some. "Hello little brother," she said, panting. "You did it again. Nobody ever did that to me. How did you learn to make a girl cum like that?" She laughed. "No, don't tell me. I think I'd rather not know."

I eased alongside her, sliding my arm round her shoulders and kissed her gently on the lips. "We have lots of time to get to know each other."

"Umm," she said. "Maybe leave past experiences on one side, Davie. Just enjoy this. Yes?" I nodded to her with a smile, but she frowned slightly. "This is OK, isn't it? What we're doing? I mean, we're not having sex, just messing about, so it's not really, you know, not like incest. Is it? Having fun? That's OK, yes? It's not real incest... we're cool with it? Aren't we?"

"Yes, Mel my darling sister, we're cool with it." I leaned forwards and kissed the tip of her nose. "You really are beautiful, Mel. I absolutely adore you, and I'm having a wonderful time being with you. So don't worry, nothing's going to spoil it. OK?"

She grinned and reached out to grab my cock, which was still half-erect. "Thanks Davie. I'm enjoying it as well." My cock grew in her hand, and she looked down with a smile. "Not too tired, then?" Without waiting for an answer, she burrowed down, nibbling my neck and biting my nipple on the way, apologising when I winced.

She pushed me flat and took my cock deep into her mouth. I stroked her hair and she bounced her head up and down, taking my cock out of her mouth, nuzzling my balls, then the shaft, then the head before taking it in her mouth again.

I gasped aloud at the feeling of her soft hot mouth on me, and I knew I was not going to last very long. I murmured, almost to myself, that I was going to cum, that I couldn't help it, and Mel's response was to take my ball-sac in her hands and slide a finger up to find my prostate, stroking it gently while moving her head up and down and side to side, humming softly. I could hardly breathe and I felt my head stretching back, my jaw clenched and eyes squeezed shut in an astonishing rictus of pleasure and pain -- and more pleasure.