I Need to Process This Ch. 03

Story Info
Mel and Davie become closer - then take a step too far.
9.2k words
4.61
19.8k
35

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third part of this story, and it would probably make more sense if you read Chapters 1 and 2 first. At the risk of repeating myself, this is all total fantasy, but I enjoyed writing it, and I hope you enjoy reading. Thanks for the comments and votes on the first two parts; please comment and vote on this one.

*

Mel arrived in the morning with her suitcase. The day was spent with more sorting out, including a visit to the undertakers to see Mum for one last time. We stood side-by-side, holding hands this time, looking down at her. She would have been so happy that she had brought us together.

The funeral was going to be the end of the following week, and it promised to be a good turnout -- Mum was very popular. The undertaker had booked the Crematorium and we sorted out a private booking at a local restaurant for a buffet and drinks afterwards.

In the evening, we ate another of Mum's meals, and split another bottle of her wine. Afterwards we sat chatting, hand in hand, and around ten we went upstairs together. It seemed so completely natural as Mel undressed me, pushed me back on to the bed, then knelt between my legs, gently stroking my cock. I was propped up on pillows, and watched with pleasure as she held and massaged my cock, murmuring at it all the time. She did her blowing trick, which felt amazing, but then she suddenly leaned forwards and took my cock in her mouth.

I shuddered with pleasure as she sucked at it before taking it out and smiling up at me. "Like I said, Davie," she whispered. "One step at a time." She used her hands and her mouth, licking the shaft and taking my smooth balls in her mouth. One of her fingers insinuated itself gently into my arse, and she found my prostate, massaging it with her forefinger. As she did so, she sucked urgently on my cock, gently biting the shaft and making me almost scream with pleasure.

From time to time she moved her mouth down to kiss my balls, my thighs, up to kiss my belly, my nipples, but all the time she had her finger inside me. I think I would have cum with just that stimulation, but as I was getting close, she took me in her mouth again, moving up and down with the rhythm of her finger on my prostate. I could feel it happening and said through my gritted teeth "Mel! I'm going to cum any minute!"

She reached up with her free hand and gripped mine, squeezing tight. She grunted something that sounded like "OK" and increased the speed of her head moving up and down on my cock. Suddenly I came, and Mel grunted as my cum shot into her mouth, spilling out of her lips and down my cock. She continued moving more slowly, gradually coming to a stop. She pulled slowly away from the head, and with a huge effort, or so it seemed, swallowed everything. She looked up and grinned to me. "You really are a major-league cummer, aren't you?" She licked the side of my shaft, taking even more of the spunk that was now rolling on to the bed. "Tastes lovely as well. Sweet but savoury." She laughed happily. "Lovely."

She moved up and rested her head on my shoulder, gently touching my now shrinking cock with her soft fingers. I kissed the top of her head. "You are amazing, Mel. Just incredible."

She turned and kissed the hollow of my shoulder, saying "You're welcome, Davie. You make me feel very special."

I put my arm more tightly round her shoulders and said "I want you to let me make you feel good. Please?"

I felt her head shake and she said "There's no need, Davie. Like I said, my hand knows what it's doing better than any man's could. So I am better off making myself cum. Thanks anyway."

I said quietly, "I wasn't going to use my hand, Mel. I want to do it with my mouth."

She stiffened, leaned up on her elbow, and looked me in the eye. "That really is a stretch, Davie. It's just going too far."

I reached out and held her hand. "No, it's not Mel. Look at me. I'm lying here naked, and you've just swallowed my cum. You made me feel amazing, and I want to make you feel the same. And I will. I promise."

She sat bolt upright. "Please, Davie, no. Don't ask that. Not yet. I am sorry, I know it seems selfish after, well, what just happened. But I want to take time. I need to think. Like I said, I need to process these things."

I reached up and put my hand on her shoulder, pulling her gently down towards me. She resisted, but I said "It's OK, Mel. Come back and lie down. I'm not going to force anything on you." She reluctantly lay down alongside me, and I kissed the top of her head again. "I understand all you're saying, and I know that we've moved at a hell of a gallop. So no pressure. Just know that when you are ready, I want to make you feel good, like you make me feel. OK?"

"OK Davie, I understand. Just I'm not used to it. It's not happened to me that often, and it's never been a good experience. Then I met Doug and he didn't like, you know, going down on me. I just need time. Maybe it will be all right one day. But like you say, things are galloping along a bit." She paused and looked at me. "I'll go and sleep in my bed tonight. OK? It's not rejection, just that I need..."

"I know," I interrupted. "You need to process this."

She laughed and slapped me on the arm: "Don't take the piss, little brother. Behave!" She rolled off the bed and stood up. "Goodnight Davie. Thanks for understanding." She walked out, turning to blow me a kiss as she did so. I heard her go into her room and close the door. It was just incredible how quickly things were happening: it almost made me feel giddy.

As I went to sleep, I pondered whether -- or rather when -- we'd get to talk more about our childhood tensions. Or maybe we didn't need to do that now. I didn't want to say anything to spoil what we had going.

We spent most of Saturday morning sorting out Mum's clothes and delivering more stuff to charity shops. Over lunch, we worked out what else needed to be done -- not a lot really, apart from getting some cleaners in -- so in the afternoon, we decided to take a break from it all, and went to the local cinema. It felt amazing to be going out with my beautiful sister, and when the lights went down she let me stroke her thigh, although she wouldn't let me feel between her legs. It was fun to try, though.

It was early evening by the time the movie had finished, so we decided to go for a pub meal. It really was perfect, like being on a first date -- only better. Mel and I had already gone through many of the stages of understanding and misunderstanding that most new couples have to go through, and we seemed mature and comfortable in each other's company.

We sat in the pub and we talked about Mum, growing up, school friends, and mostly about each other, filling in more of the gaps in our lives. I told her about setting up the business with Jim the nerd. We'd been working in Manchester with the same software company, and Jim was really into mobile and phone apps, and wanted to develop some. But our bosses weren't keen, so we took a leap. I borrowed five grand from Mum, Jim got the same from his grandparents, and with a grant from the local development agency and a bank loan we set up our business in a lock-up on an industrial estate. Jim was right. We'd developed quite a few successful apps over the years, sold some and licensed others, and we were doing OK. And we'd paid back Mum and Jim's grandparents, with interest.

Mel told me some more about Doug, who did sound to be an absolute prick. There was clearly a drink issue, and an ego issue, and an issue with clever women. I mean, he meets this gorgeous and seriously clever woman who was studying PPE and spoke French and Italian, and he seems to have dedicated his life to putting her down.

After leaving university, they'd moved in together in an apartment in London. Doug got himself his hot-shot, shit-hot job in the City, and Mel started working for an international management consultancy based out towards Heathrow. "Funny, really, because it's the sort of thing I should have hated," she explained. "But I loved the buzz, and I was quite good at it. Doug liked it at first, but then it got so that I was earning as much as him, and he started being really rude. He used to make fun of me in front of my colleagues, and in front of his, and if I got upset he'd tell me not to be so prissy."

Then Doug insisted that they move out of London, and they bought a big house in Essex. "It was perfect for him, but a really heavy commute for me. So I resigned, and started working as a PA for a local accountant who wouldn't keep his hands to himself."

Eventually Doug told Mel that he wanted her to give up work altogether, and to 'support' him in his career, hosting dinner parties for his colleagues and clients and being the trophy wife. "I hated it, but I did it because I thought I loved him. Then we found out about my ovaries, and it was downhill all the way from there."

Divorce proceedings were under way, but it wasn't going well. "I don't want a fight with him. I'd like it to be amicable, but I think he's hiding stuff, you know -- money in hidden bank accounts and so on. Anyway, someone I know from university knows this top divorce lawyer, and if Doug carries on messing me about, I'll put her on him." She laughed. "I've spoken to her twice and she scares the living daylights out of me."

And we talked some more about us. I told her again how sad I had been and also -- being honest -- how pissed off I'd been as we had drifted apart. "I should have been more grown-up about it. I should have called you, at least written to you," I said. "I know that. But I guess I didn't know how you would react. Stupid of me."

"No, not stupid at all," Mel said. "I was an absolute cow to you when we were growing up, and I still don't know why. It might be because of Dad dying, and me wanting a man in my life when I was growing up."

I laughed. "Yeah, I was a bit of a short-arse, wasn't I? What was it, 'Davie's the runt of the litter'?"

"Fuck yes, I said that didn't I. What a cow. Absolute fucking cow." She looked at me and she had tears in her eyes. "I'm so sorry. You know why I did it, why I said it? Because it made the other girls laugh, and made me feel popular. I can't believe I did that." She looked down at her drink, clenching her jaw. "I can't believe I, you know, did the other thing, either. That was even worse, really bad of me."

"I wouldn't worry about that. Like I said the other night, I don't think it harmed me. And yes, I did feel sad afterwards, when you ignored me, didn't talk to me. That's why this is so nice."

"It is nice," she said softly, glancing towards me. "I kept expecting you to be angry with me. And I guess I just retreated so you couldn't get at me." She laughed in a slightly bitter way. "Ridiculous, really, because I blamed you for how I felt," she said. "I should have talked to you, trusted you."

I took her hand in mine and squeezed it gently. "It's how wars start, isn't it? People not talking."

She smiled at me. "I'm glad we're talking now. It feels so much better than I ever thought it would. I'm sorry for being nasty, and for being stupid."

"Mel," I said, "you were never stupid. I was as much to blame as you. Like you said, it's good we're talking now. Better than good. It's wonderful." I squeezed her hand again. "Let's go home."

We walked home slowly, arm in arm, enjoying the lovely balmy evening. When we got back, we had a glass of wine together, and chatted some more. When we finished our wine, Mel looked at me and said, "Let's go upstairs."

I followed her upstairs and into my room. Just inside the door, she stopped and turned to me, holding me slightly at arm's length. "I want us to enjoy this, Davie, this life we've suddenly found. But please don't rush me. Please?"

I reached and took her hand, raised it to my lips and kissed it. "Always one step at a time, Mel. And the steps are all yours. I love everything about this, and I really have no wish to ruin it."

She smiled. "OK. Well don't just stand there, big boy, get yer kit off!" With her help I undressed, and by the time I was fully naked I already had a raging hard-on.

She smiled as she took my cock in her hand and led me to the bed. When we were there, she gently eased me down and smiled at me. "I'm very impressed by your virility, you know. Are you always this hard?"

I looked up at her. "I told you, Mel, the only time I get this hard is when I think about you. It's not the same otherwise."

She smiled again. "Well, if it's my fault, I'd better do something about it." In one fluid movement, she knelt in front of me, pushed me back on the bed, and took my cock in her mouth, holding my balls softly in both hands.

I'd never felt anything like it. Just as the second time Mel wanked me was even better than the first, so this was better than last night. Would it continue getting better? The softness and warmth of her mouth filled my consciousness, and as she moved her head from side-to-side, I could feel her tongue, licking the head of my cock. She lifted up and my cock came out of her mouth, but she held it against her lips, pursing them and moving them slowly up-and-down and side-to-side.

I moaned softly and reached down to stroke her face, and she turned away from my cock to lick the palm of my hand. It felt beautiful, sublime, and she moved quickly to take my fingers in her mouth. At the same time, Mel used one had to stroke my cock, and with the other fondled my balls, flicking my sphincter with her finger.

She moved her hands to my belly and her mouth to my cock. She seemed to go seamlessly from one thing to the other, all the time building my climax. It was just amazing, almost literally mind-blowing, like a psychedelic experience, a kaleidoscope of emotions and sensations that filled my mind and controlled my body. She moved her mouth down my cock, licking gently, and took my balls in her mouth.

I felt my climax coming, and so did she. She reached up and gripped my hands, holding them tightly as she took my cock back in her mouth, moving her head faster and faster. I tried to hold it but couldn't and I shot a massive stream of cum into Mel's mouth. She grunted, and milked my cock slowly, squeezing it with her lips to extract the last drops. I was bucking up and down, and she again stroked my belly to calm me down.

After what seemed like an age of sensuality, Mel released my cock and swallowed heavily, then licked gently around my cock, murmuring to herself. "Mmm. I do like the taste of your cum, brother." She laughed happily. "Good job really, given how much you make."

I reached down and pulled her up towards me. She had that dreamy smile on her face again, but when I tried to kiss her lips, she moved her head to one side and rested her head on my shoulder. She said very quietly, "No, Davie, not yet. I'm not ready, OK?"

I smiled and said, "I know. But I really want to satisfy you. You can do it yourself, of course you can, but me doing it would be really special. It just seems right. Please?"

She stroked my chest. "Part of me wants to," she said, hesitantly, "but I'm scared. Really scared. We've gone this far, but... you on me... it seems wrong." She looked up and me and smiled. "I know it seems silly, but I'm just scared, Davie. It's such a leap."

"There's no need to be scared, Mel. And look, if you decide you don't like it, I'll stop. I promise. I just want to make you feel good."

"I know you do, Davie. But it's easy to say you'll stop if I don't like it. What happens if I do like it? Really like it? Like it too much? Will I be ashamed of myself? You're still my brother." She sat up and looked at me, trying to make up her mind. She repeated, "You are still my brother." I said nothing -- it was her call; she had to make up her own mind. She nodded and looked into my eyes: "Can we have the lights off, then? Please?"

"Of course we can." I said, gently. "You make the decisions, Mel. But listen, you shouldn't be ashamed of any of this, not now, not ever. Yes, I am your brother and you're my sister, but it's beautiful, it really is."

"Mmm. Yes, it is." She nodded and smiled. "OK. But I'll need to take a shower."

"Why don't we take a shower together?"

She laughed happily. "No way, Davie. That really is a step too far. Wait, I'll go and shower." She jumped off the bed and rushed out of the room. At the door she stopped and looked back at me with her half-frown and serious eyes. "No fucking, OK? We can't fuck, ever. This is bad enough."

Without waiting for an answer, she went off and for the next 15 minutes I listened to her opening drawers, banging around, gathering up things, and going into the bathroom. The sense of anticipation was almost unbearable. I heard her finish her shower and a few minutes later there was a knock at the door. "OK, put the lights out."

I reached to my left and switched off the bedside light, and the door opened. I briefly saw her outline in her silk negligée, but she disappeared into darkness once she closed the door. I felt her bump into the bed, heard the negligée waft to the floor, and then her weight on the bed. "I'm really scared, Davie," she whispered.

"Like I said, there's no need. Come here, Mel, let me hold you." She moved towards me, and I wrapped my arms around her. She felt amazing and I held her closer, her full breasts naked on my chest, her soft belly on mine, our faces together. I could feel her nipples, hard against me. She shivered slightly, although the night was warm. "It's OK, darling," I whispered. "Just relax. I would never hurt you. OK?"

She laughed lightly. "You called me darling. I like that." I kissed the top of her head, and she turned to face me more fully. "Please, darling Davie, no fucking. Are we agreed on that? No fucking. Ever."

I put my hand under her chin and lifted her face up towards mine. I could just make out her features. "No fucking, darling Mel, no fucking, ever. But would it be OK to kiss you? All over?"

I leaned down to kiss her lips but she pulled back. "Not on the lips, Davie. It feels too much like incest." She laughed. "I know, I'm stupid. Sorry."

"Don't say that, Mel. Like I said before, when we were in the pub, you're not stupid. You're the cleverest, most thoughtful, most sensitive person I have ever met. If you don't want to kiss on the lips yet, it's fine. Like I said, everything at your pace."

She laughed quietly. "Thing is, I do want to kiss on the lips. I'm just scared."

"OK," I said. "Well, I want to kiss you all over. Shall I start with your lips? Or come back later?" She hesitated for a moment, then pulled my mouth to hers, opening her lips at the probing of my tongue, and again shuddering slightly. How many times had I dreamed of kissing my beautiful sister? Hundreds, but I never once imagined it would really happen, never thought it could possibly be as good as this. Her kissing technique was up there with her ability to wank me and suck me.

Slowly I moved down her body. I spent a lot of time kissing her earlobes and neck, which she clearly loved. I kissed her shoulders and her armpits and down both arms. I kissed her hands, and licked her palms, sucked her fingers, and went back to kiss her neck again. Mel began making murmuring sounds, like she did when she wanked me.

I took one of her breasts in my hand, feeling its perfect weight and softness, cupping it gently. I bent to take the nipple in my mouth. It was hard, like a pebble, and I wondered in passing if it was pink. I couldn't see, but one day I would. "Christ, Mel, you are beautiful, you really are." I murmured. "I could do this forever, and still not get tired of it." She said nothing, but gently stroked my head with both hands.

I moved sideways to the other nipple and took it gently between my teeth, mouthing it gently. Mel moaned with pleasure, and I pulled on the teat like a baby. I kissed and licked between her breasts, holding them with my hands against my face. I had never felt such beautiful softness in my whole life. Slowly I moved down to her belly button, and I put my tongue inside, nibbling and gently biting. Mel squirmed under me, mumbling to herself.