I Need to Remember Ch. 03-04

Story Info
A new life, adjusting.
2.9k words
4.42
5.7k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ahaz
ahaz
185 Followers

Making it out of the hotel I looked around me, it was my small town, I knew my old house was just a half a mile from here.

I walked down the high street and went into a Costa coffee shop. I hadn't been in a decent coffee shop for years since my doctor told me I had to give the stuff up.

Two minutes later I was sitting in a comfortable chair and sipping my first cup of real black coffee in years. It was heaven, things tasted and smelled better than they had for years. It wasn't until I went to put my cup down that I realised my hands were shaking.

It suddenly hit me I had walked down the street dressed as a woman and no one had taken any notice. It felt weird, part of me wanted to hide in a corner and not be noticed but another part of me was screaming "Look at me I'm beautiful"

I caught a movement out of the corner of my eye and looked up. I felt my heart pound as I looked at the most gorgeous creature I have ever seen.

The woman that had entered the café was a little taller than me, I would guess just under six foot tall. She had the most amazing copper coloured hair I have ever seen, a sweet almost triangular face with a sharp chin but the face was dominated by large striking green eyes.

I flushed and looked down at the table. God I wish my heart would stop pounding.

I gulped down the rest of my coffee and quickly gathered my stuff. I really had to get out of there before I made a fool of myself. As I made my way to the exit I could see her sitting with some friends at a table near the door.

I tried hard to keep my eyes down on the floor, I couldn't cope with looking into those eyes. I was trying so hard not to look at her I bumped into a guy walking into the café.

I went flying and landed on my rump with my handbag falling onto the floor.

The next thing I knew a cool hand was offered to me to help me up of the floor. I took the hand sputtering my apologies to the man's back as he made his way to the counter.

I felt a touch on my shoulder, turning I was face to face with this breathtaking beauty. I could feel my face burning as she looked at me.

"Here's your bag, are you ok." her musical voice asked.

"Um yes, yes thank you."

"Good, you want to be a bit more careful you know." she laughed and I could almost feel my heart stop for a second.

"Thank you. I'm so sorry to bother you." I gasped, I must of looked such a fool but I couldn't keep my eyes from her face.

"Well I'm glad your ok. Bye." she said cheerfully as she turned and rejoined her friends.

Face burning I stumbled out onto the street. Once I had moved away from the café I took a quick look at my watch, twenty to eleven, I had better get moving.

Walking to the solicitors I could see her face floating before my eyes, very distracting. I knew the way to the solicitor easily enough, after all they had been my solicitor for years and years.

I entered the offices and had to wait for about ten minutes to see the senior partner Eric Bain. To my shock as I was shown into his office he came around the desk and took my hand. Eric had dealt with my affairs for years and had never done this before.

"My condolences on your loss." he said and kissed the back of my hand. I almost snatched my hand back, my stomach churned as I tried to respond.

"Thank you." I muttered trying to keep the ice from my voice.

"Please take a seat and we can get the formalities out of the way." Eric said moving back behind his desk.

"Before we proceed I will need to confirm your identity." He smiled at me, I think he was trying to be charming but he needn't have bothered he had all the charm of a wet frog as far as I could see.

"I have my driving license here" I said pulling it out of its compartment in my new purse. Behind it I found a folded birth certificate, I handed both over the desk.

Eric spent a few moments examining both items and referring to a folder on his desk.

"That seems to be in order. Now as to your inheritance. Unfortunately we have had to deduct inheritance tax from the cash balance and the investment accounts as the value of the house and investments took the estate well over the threshold for inheritance tax."

"Um you receive the title to the house, um several investment funds which were valued for tax purposes at just under one and a half a million pounds. Um and there is quite a bit of cash as well, um the current balance is around a hundred thousand."

I was startled, I never kept that much cash in the bank. After all I spent a lifetime working with money, I knew where to put it for it to work for me.

"As much cash as that?" I asked.

"Well you have to understand there have been dividend payouts and the monthly income payments for the last five months since your uncle died and very few withdrawals except for the usual rates and things."

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't realise, I never had much contact with my uncle. When did he pass away."

"Um. Mr Pearce passed away on, let me just check, yes 16th November."

I went cold again, that was the night of my last walk. I know I now had a nice young heart but I was really thinking that all these shocks were putting it through a bit of a workout today.

"Can, can you tell me what happened." I asked in a quavering voice.

"Mmm, I gather Mr Pearce had been in the habit of taking long walks on the moor at night to help him sleep. Apparently he was found on the moor in the morning. The coroner's verdict was that he had suffered a heart attack. It would have been very quick, he probably wouldn't have felt a thing."

That was certainly true, I hadn't felt anything. I had thought I had trudged back home that night and went to bed.

We talked for maybe half an hour more. Eric told me he had some people into the house about a week after my "uncle" had died to clean out the kitchen and put the house into storage so to speak as they had no idea how long it would take to find a living relative.

He also said that when it had been arranged for me to come up to see him he had the house opened up, services reconnected that sort of thing so that I would be able to move straight in if I wished to.

I felt it was very thoughtful, until I got home and had chance to read through the details of his charges. But then, I had a young body and a whole new life ahead of me and most of my finances were still intact, I felt it would have been churlish of me to complain about it.

I left the solicitors with a thick folder containing all the documents I would need to transfer my "uncle's" funds into my name and a set of house keys.

Chapter 4

Finding my way home was easy, I had lived there for fifty years after all. But I had a shock when I got there.

I guess I must have been looking at the house with younger eyes somehow. God I had no taste, and boy did it need decorating.

The rest of that day was spent busily sorting my finances and dumping all of my old clothes into a pile for giving to a charity shop, I wasn't worried which one as long as someone would come and collect it. By early evening I was beginning to feel peckish and as there was no food in the house I decided I would go into town to eat.

I caught a bus into the town centre. The bus was jammed full, standing room only. Some guy, well I think it was a guy, touched my rear and for a moment the hand tried to slip between my legs. My skin crawled at the thought of being groped by some faceless man and I tried to move through the crowded bus away from the questing hand but in such a confined space I had nowhere to go. Eventually the bus arrived at the centre of town and I got off with relief. Tomorrow I would have to look into getting a car.

I had been told by my doctor to keep off fried foods for some years, but now I had this lovely healthy body and I wanted to sit down to a decent plate of fish and chips. I knew that if I wanted to keep this body looking as fit and healthy as it did now I would have to be careful what I ate, but just now I wanted to indulge myself. There used to be a lovely fish and chip shop in the town that Maddie and I used to visit occasionally, that was where I was headed. When I got near my heart dropped, my fish and chip shop had been replaced by an estate agents. The only other place I had seen that was open was a McDonalds or one of the pubs.

I have never been into one of these McDonalds places so I decided to give it a try. The brightly lit interior was plastered in posters for different burgers it was all quite confusing.

I looked at all the pictures and decided to have a Big Mac whatever that was. Eventually I got to the front of the queue and was served. Asking for a Big Mac the girl confused me further by asking if I wanted it as a meal.

Stupid question, I didn't want to wear it as a hat did I? I must have looked confused and the girl tried to explain the way the food was priced. I was trying to understand what she was telling me when I heard whispered in my ear.

"Did you want potato fries and a fizzy drink with your burger?"

I turned to see my copper haired beauty standing at my shoulder.

"Uh, no I just wanted one of those Big Mac things."

"Just a burger please not a meal." she told the girl.

I paid for my food and waited for her to put it on a tray, why I needed a tray for just the little box she gave me I don't know.

"Do you want to join us?" she asked me and pointed to a table where another girl was sitting beside of a guy.

I was thrilled at the prospect of spending some time with this beautiful person, but what would I say, what would her friends think. I got into such a panic about being confronted with several young people, I didn't know what young people liked, didn't know what they talked about. I couldn't see them enjoying me talking about exchange rates and interest and even that information would be several months out of date.

"Um, no, I wouldn't want to intrude into your..." I gasped.

"Don't be silly," she said flashing me that incredible smile. "we were only killing time before going to the Movieshack."

"Movieshack?" I must have looked like an idiot, it had been so long since I had been to the picture house with Maddie that they had changed their name, it had been "The Capitol" in my day.

"You must be new around here if you don't know the Movieshack." This vision said to me as she steered me over to her friends.

"Um, yes, sort of, my uncle died last year and I got a letter telling me I had to come up here to sort some stuff out." I answered blushing as I sat down.

The other people had been appraising me as I was steered to the table. I was shaking with nerves, so close to the object of my desire, unable to even think of what I would say to her.

"Well let me introduce you, this is my friend Carrie, this is my guy Mark and I'm afraid my name is Wishes." Her beautiful pale face flushed as she said the last name.

I paused just a second before answering her.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you all. I'm Linda, Linda Pearce. I'm sort of new to Wadebridge."

I had been dying to comment on her name but figured she probably got that every day of her life and could do without it. I did get a raised eyebrow and a small smile from her for my trouble.

How the hell could a parent saddle a child with a name like that. Could someone really not think of the problems that it would cause the child in the school yard.

I then had to shake hands all around.

"So how come you don't know how to order a Mac?" Mark asked me grinning. "I didn't think it was legally allowed for anyone to grow up without visiting one of these dumps."

"I've always been a bit of a health food freak." I lied. "So I never been in one of these places before."

"But I was busy all day cleaning out my uncles old stuff and forgot to go shopping. I was starving."

I took a bite out of my burger before continuing.

"But I have to say, it does taste, um taste, taste bad actually."

That sort of broke the ice, everybody laughed and we chatted amiably for half an hour before Mark said they had to make a move. As we were picking up coats and dumping trays Carrie caught hold of my arm and whispered to me.

"Don't bother dear, she's straight as a die. I know I've tried several times. But anytime you want some fun here's my number." I felt something being pushed into my hand.

"Sorry, I don't understand." I whispered back.

"Wishes, she's not into girls. I could see you staring and so could Mark."

"Oh god." I groaned.

With a last wave they were gone and I dejectedly walked home alone.

Later that night I was lying in my bed, restless and lonely. I had swapped old and lonely for young and lonely. It occurred to me that I could ring Carrie and take her up on her offer. I tried to remember what she looked like, but the only image that came to mind was of the glorious copper haired Wishes. I felt a soft tingling sensation down below and crept my hand under the elastic waistband of my pyjamas. As my fingers slid through my soft brown curls they encountered a damp slit. It was unlike Maddie's as it seemed to flare out slightly and was more open, Maddie's slit had folded inwards tightly.

I ran my fingers down this slit and was hit by a sudden painfully wonderful sensation as I grazed over a point just below the top of my slit. I didn't know what it was but it felt incredible. I ran my fingers over it again and again, now that I was expecting it there was just an incredible feeling that seemed to spread outwards to every part of my body. I felt the dampness lower down and ran my finger down into the sticky warm juice that seemed to be pouring out of me before returning to that fantastic spot.

I kept stroking myself faster and faster thinking of Wishes all the time. The sensations were getting more and more intense as I kept going faster.

Suddenly I was finding it hard to catch my breath. I was gasping out Wishes name as my whole being was flooded with the most intense pleasure radiating out from that spot and coursing through me. I was vaguely aware that my hand had got soaked by something. I knew I hadn't peed myself and I couldn't understand how it got so wet. After all I didn't have my male organ to dispense its thick seed, and anyway this was thinner, and I could smell it's intoxicating musk.

Eventually my breathing returned to normal and I stopped stroking myself. I was overcome with curiosity as to what had come out of my body and raised my hand to my face. I couldn't see anything in the darkness but I could smell the rich scent of my sex near my nose. It was a sweet musky smell that somehow excited my senses all over again. I couldn't resist it and had to touch my fingers to my tongue. God I tasted good, I hungrily cleaned off my hand and reached down for more. As I licked off my hand again I was struck by a smaller series of tremors. Nothing as intense as last time but still feeling lovely.

I think I must have been asleep within five minutes.

ahaz
ahaz
185 Followers