The Bimbo Dildo

Story Info
Hannah buys a magic dildo and fucks her husband into a bimbo.
1.3k words
4.44
84.6k
124

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It came to me through a yard sale at this house full of super hot chicks in town living together selling all their ex-boys stuff.

It was a smooth ivory dildo a full foot long and super realistic and thick too.

It made my pussy twitch just looking at it.

All of them, all of them were super hot but too hot that porn guys wet dream with round perfect asses, firm tits with no bras and perfect faces with big pouty lips.

It was an antique I know it and bought it for a song.

I took it home and honestly played with it imaging that pumping into me...

Okay, it didn't take too long before I was in the bedroom after a glass of wine pumping it into my pussy.

I had a screaming good orgasm.

And another one and another one before I fell asleep giggling and sucking it.

Which is embarrassingly how my hubby found me until I had a giggle over it and sucked his dick right there surprising him.

Mark even fucked me with it until I came in another ripper and then he fucked me.

It started becoming part of my regular sex life and our regular sex life and I was happier and hornier and I was like losing weight and my tits were looking great and my ass.

I don't know when I got it but it was after I changed enough that I really liked sucking dick.

And I didn't used to like anal but Mark was fucking my ass on the regular now and I liked that too.

It was changing me.

And instead of getting rid of it.

I got Mark good and drunk that weekend and when I sucked his cock I played with his asshole eventually getting a little lube and pushing it in.

I loved it's huge sized head popping in his ass and then the rest of it filling and spreading him.

"Hannah, fuck Hannah! What! Of fuck it hurts!"

"I'll pull it out."

I pulled it out...Almost and shoved it back in.

Mark groaned. "Oooooh, oooooh fucking god."

He was panting and I started fucking him with that huge ivory cock and he moaned and moaned and fisted the sheets and came really hard.

It was like my arm and hand knew what to do.

"More baby?"

"Yes, oh fuck yes, fuck me Hannah!"

I used the dildo on Mark three more times that night and we snuggled really sweetly.

"You liked that baby?"

"Oh, oh god Hannah that was amazing, does it feel like that with you?"

"When it's good you bet."

"I love you Hannah."

"I love you too Mark."

I woke up with him eating my pussy.

We weekended just messing around and doing chores and projects it was kind of like just about everything else you kinda put off. Mark was in the best mood and some stuff on the long term project list even got started.

Sex was great and he ate my pussy, I sucked his cock, we kissed, messed around and he fucked me, then used the dildo on me which was awesome and got me off so fucking hard but wow...I think I could feel the changes in my tits.

And seeing me getting fucked by it Mark so had this look on his face and I agreed and lubed his ass up and fucked him with it until he was a blissed out boneless cutie.

We made breakfast together in the morning and we pretty much agreed that this was going to be a regular thing in out sex life from now on so we went for a drive and bought new bedding, some stuff for the house and sex stuff for us to get Mark all sexy and clean inside and smooth.

And a couple of strap on harnesses for me to use with the dildo.

I'm not sure who was more excited to use it me of Mark for me to fuck him.

I felt weird even getting it on once we got home and went through a bottle of wine together.

The big ivory monster in my harness felt so right it was weird.

Good weird.

Really good weird.

It got better fucking Mark's awesome ass.

It felt like my clit was attached to it and that this was the most unique feeling ever like a great stroking my clit with pressure all the way around it like the tightest lips.

I groaned as his ass gave way to my big dildo cock and I got so excited to grab his hips and watch the huge length sinking into Mark's ass as he whined sweetly into the pillows.

I loved watching his ass spread open from my width.

Fucking perfect.

And then there's the actual rush of fucking my husband and railing him.

Knowing it's doing something to him.

It's doing something to me because I know, just like ingrained know how to fuck him until he's cumming first bursting loads over the bedding but after just cumming like a sissy.

Fisting the sheets.

Cock limp and flopping as I fucked him hard and Mark sweetly moaning, groaning, shoving his ass to meet me.

And when I cum and I do cum by fucking his sweet ass it's me screaming and gripping his hips as I squirted or it felt like I squirted.

By that third time that morning I was hooked.

The rest of the day was great and fun and happy with us getting stuff done even more than we thought we would.

We made love again too.

Mark was seriously into eating me out and sucking on my titties.

Life started getting seriously good after that weekend.

Mark was getting so attentive and at the same time he was changing.

Definitely getting to be more of an airhead and turning into a chick.

And it was connected to the dildo.

I might have stopped but didn't want to.

Mark was getting better to me and then the dildo.

Whatever magic it had it was pulling my girl cum from me and through it.

Into Mark when he sucked my dick.

Into Mark when I'd rail his ass and fill him with my pussy squirt juices.

And he loved it.

It's magic, it has to be and I don't care how it works just that it does.

His hair was getting thick, his beard vanished.

He was losing weight but starting to get an ass and titties.

And he was happy about it as long as I was happy about it.

His work kinda became too hard for him, too weird so I started a website...White Whale Cock and Missy.

I get to fuck her and pay our bills.

Missy.

Mark fell in love with that name and so much of the guy I loved fell away replaced by this sweet sexy she male bimbo that worshipped me.

The nice thing was Missy's cock stayed.

And there was something sexy about her fucking me all femmy and sexy with her titties bouncing.

And day by day Missy's titties get better, bigger, fuller.

And the same as her lips, those big sweet, sexy dick sucking lips.

Kissable lips.

And that ass, her ass keeps getting better and better the more I fuck it and fill her with my squirty girl cum.

And she's blonde too now, blonde a dizty and sweet.

She's my drop dead gorgeous she male bimbo wife and my best friend.

Usually it's sex, clothes, pretty things and making our sexy videos until once day she's sucking my titties after sex gettingn me ready to fill her again.

"Hannah...like we should invite some more boys over here too to fuck us with their big hard cocks and then you can fuck them all too with like the dick stick an make them all happy and pretty like me."

It's definitely something I'm still thinking about.