I Need You... Now

Story Info
I need you. It's all it takes to get some dick from my FB.
2.3k words
4.21
8.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WiCk3d
WiCk3d
15 Followers

Hey

I've been staring at the screen for the last thirty minutes before I find the courage to send a three lettered text message. My eyes flick to the time. It's 3 am. You're probably asleep.

What's up?

Your response is almost instantaneous.

'You're up? Good!' I think as I hesitate for a second before replying.

I need u... now

I wait for almost one minute comtemplating texting you again, before I can, you reply.

omw

It has been months since the last time I messaged you. I know you have a girlfriend now, which I understand. I know that the last time we got together was supposed to be the last time we would meet up like this, or so you claimed. If you know I need you, you would come to me, just like you always have. My pussy is soaked just thinking about it. Thankfully you are right around the corner, no more than 5 minutes away.

I get up and pull the blankets off of the bed so we could get right to it. My pajamas come off as well and I slide on a robe to preserve some modesty from any onlookers that might see me when I open the door to let you in. The rasp of the silk-like cloth against my already heated skin sends chills dancing up my spine. In less than ten minutes, the sound of three hard knocks makes me freeze, a ripple rushing up my spine making my grin grow.

I open the door to see the hungry look on your face. My teeth sink into my lower lip as I tease the robe open just slightly. Your eyes fall to my breasts, eating up the curve of my hips and between my thighs. I run my tongue over my lips as you step in and slam the door shut. I am not sure if you lock the door or not, but I suddenly think, with that look on your face, we might want to. I back up and gulp quickly as you come for me. Your hand shoots forward, and instinctively I flinch as you grip my neck and press me against the wall. My eyes open wide as I let out a desperate heavy breath.

Then your mouth consumes me, you kiss me, and demand I give you what you came here for, as I moan louder into your mouth. I slide my fingers through your hair and pull you closer. I can feel your erection through your jeans and can't wait any longer. I push on your hips to try to put some space between us and grunt until you slam back against me and pin me to the wall.

"Get your ass on the bed..." Your words come out firm.

A crack echoes around the room which makes me squeal softly as my ass stings from the firm swat. I could already tell there was a bruise there which would be darker come morning. I toss the robe off as I rush into my room and lay down on the bed. Then you step into view, I watch you shed your clothes; a shirt on a doorknob, pants in the corner, and boxers in the doorway. My God, you were sexy.

Once you make it into the room you walk around the bed. The thick outline of your cock teases the edges of my vision as I glance up towards your face, giving you a rather cheeky grin. Once you make it to where my head is, I let out a soft excited giggle. I wince when you reach forward as you grab my arms and yank me towards you.

My body shifts to the edge of the bed so you can kiss me upside down. My mouth and tongue search yours out and I groan softly and look up at you. My hands slide up your legs as you stand over me. My nails drag up your thighs as you reach forward and grip onto my large tit and shake it firmly before you look down into my eyes.

"I thought I said I had a girlfriend." I hear you say, which makes me whimper before I grunt as your hard cock shoves into my mouth.

"I thought I said that the last time...was just that." You say as your big body leans forward, your cock rocking deep in my mouth.

The motion makes my eyes close as I gag softly around your thick tip. My senses are swamped with your thick arousal. My taste buds ignite with the taste of your precum. I moan out, swallowing trying to get you deeper into my mouth. My nose teases against your sack as my tongue slides against your thickness.

"You trying to get me to break up with her?" You ask as you slide your fingers over my bald drenched slit, and right into my sex.

'Of course, I am not trying to break you up, I know we won't work out... Been there, done that.' I think to myself as I hear you groan while you sink your fingers into my juicy walls.

"Fuck... Babe... You're soaked." You give a firm pulse in my mouth at how excited I already am as you slide your fingers deeper into my pussy.

"Texting me so early in the morning," you tease softly and hold yourself deeper into my throat. "You could have gotten me caught. What if she fucking saw it?"

You groan and shudder when my lips grip tighter around you while I engulf your thickness deeper. You watch me enjoy your fingers for a few seconds before you pull out of me and smack against my clit. I can't make a sound since you're so deep in my mouth. Your cock strokes my throat open nice and wide. My eyes close tight, as I feel you pull up and out to allow me to breathe. My body trembles as you move around the bed and climb in. You lift my thighs and pin me open.

I groan softly and feel your thick tip rim my pussy lips before your cock slams down into my wet slot. "Holy fuck..." I groan.

Your hips lift and crash firmly against mine once more, which makes me scream out louder. Your thrusts were punishment for how bad I'd been. My pussy spreads wide as you force me to take every inch of your shaft. But I deserve it.

My hands press against your shoulders, as I try to shift under you. Your hands hold mine though, as you pin me down to the point that I could barely move. Your balls clap loudly against me as you begin to stroke my insides at a nice firm pace. Every single thrust and every single movement fills me with more and more pleasure.

My eyes close as I moan louder, my hips get smacked faster as you pound away into me making my pussy squeeze and pulse all-around you. My body shudders as my moans turn into screams. It takes you no time at all to get me to the edge; your hand grips my neck, which seems to be your favorite part of me.

"This is the last... fucking... time..." You say adamantly.

It sounds like the last dozen times you've said it, but I don't bring that up right now. I'm too busy to try to pull that thought back as you slam balls deep inside of me. The earnest delivery of each thrust makes my body bounce against the bed and ramps my pleasure higher.

"Fuck!! Oh, God! Yes! Yes!" I agree as you work your hips harder against my body.

The headboard of the bed begins to bang against the wall as you lean into me. Your mouth claims mine with another hungry kiss. My lips are all too eager and push back against yours. Your rough thrusts feel more like my own desire. I know that you needed this as much as I did. I knew she couldn't please you as I could, and we both know that this... Was definitely not the last time.

My orgasm rips through me in no time at all, my hips jerk up frantically as I shake under you. I love how you pound against me even harder. Even as my orgasm ends your thrusts never stop. I cherish the way you fuck me, crave how you made me yearn to be owned by you.

I collapse back and grunt as your large frame molds over my smaller body. I look up and see the same lust and need in your eyes that I know are reflected in my own. I yank my lips away from yours, which earns me a soft growl of displeasure. Your hand squeezes slightly tighter to my neck making me cry out in slight pain before you release me. I inhale deeply, trying to catch my breath.

My eyes make contact with yours for a brief moment before you slap my face firmly enough to force my head to the side. The burn makes my pussy twitch firmly as you groan aloud. Your lips crashed back against mine as you gripped my neck once more before you clutch down and stop my airflow.

"Shit..." Is the only warning I get before I feel your cock explode inside of me.

You pull away from my lips and bury your lips into my neck. I feel your teeth against my skin and couldn't help but cry out. You suck on my neck and ground your tongue against my skin which forces my pussy to convulse around you. You slam into me, a few more times, as you demand more space inside of my body. I groan softly and breathe heavily as my head falls back.

"Shit..." You repeat, your painful grip slowly releases me.

Your lips go from hard sucks to soft gentle kisses as I pant. My eyes flutter closed as I feel your hips slowly roll against my lap. Your cock grounds nice and deep against me as you grip onto my hair and you force me to look at you. There's a moment that passes, our breath quick and frantic as your eyes search mine. I lick my lips, tasting sweat and tears, and shift my head to the side but wince when you pull me back into place.

"Don't move..." comes your deep demand.

I look into your eyes again and before I can speak your lips press against mine once more. My mouth falls open which allows your tongue in as we begin to make out. I feel you relax against me slowly before your grip eases from my hair. When you pull your mouth from mine you sigh softly looking down at my tits. You grab one and squeeze it, which makes my pussy throb around your cock.

"Fuck... I gotta go..." You say almost reluctantly.

I don't stop you, even though I know I could if I really want to. Your attention goes to my breast; you squeeze one and mark the other with your mouth before you pull out of my cum stained sex. I shudder slightly, as my walls ache from the loss of your cock before I feel you grip my ankle.

"Get your ass over here and clean me off."

I smile and get up as I move to you and kneel at your feet. "Damn... we made such a mess..." I say softly.

My tongue slides up your shaft, slowly I stroke around your cock before I take you in my mouth. "Fuck... clean... Do not get me hard again. Fuck..." You warn in a heavy moan.

I look up into your eyes while I sink down your cock feeling you throb in my mouth. Our juices soak against my tongue, as I moan swallowing down our fluids. I hear you groan softly, cursing under your breath. My lips and tongue collect a few more drops of cum before I pull back as I slide down to your balls. My lips curl around each of them as I clean them. You give me another warning look as I slide off of your junk and grin softly.

I can see you are suddenly deep in thought, but what could be on your mind. You sigh softly and pull me up to my feet before your lips are on mine again. Your kiss is firm before it melts me and goes into a softer kiss. I grunt softly as you pull me in for a hug, your hug is right, and so wonderfully firm. I grin and snuggle into your neck, my hands rub gently over your shoulders as I pull back and look up into your eyes.

"I gotta go," you say again as if you are trying to convince yourself.

You pull away quickly and turn before you move to your clothes and pull them back on. I grin and walk behind you, an utter mess of cum and hickeys. I slip on my robe and open the door for you. You pause at the door, your eyes shifting over to me. The hesitation in your stance is...Curious. You grin at me, shake your head, and walk out as I close the door behind you.

I press my back against the door as a slow grin curves over my lips. The fuck, while it was quick, was exactly why I crave you. I move to the window looking out to see if I could spot you, but you were gone. I sigh softly going back to my room, collapsing onto the heated sheets of my bed. My eyes close slowly as I inhale the thick aroma of our passionate encounter.

My skin still tingles from you, especially between my thighs. I reach a trembling hand out to clutch my phone. I pull up our texts, reading and rereading the past dozen messages. Me telling you that I need you, you craving to see me nude in any angle I was willing to send to you. I'm tempted to get you back here tomorrow, but I know you'd be back soon enough.

WiCk3d
WiCk3d
15 Followers