All Comments on 'The Cleaner...I Needed A Break'

by reallife4me

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

So hot. Put him in a thong!! More dirty talks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I Really Loved It....

There are two instances in this story that I can totally relate to: I love being feminine and submissive for my man and when I'm with a new guy and I see the moment he acknowledges that he wants me to be femme and sub is a wonderful feeling. The other is even more incredible is when my man has me so turned on that I get that "totally in heat" feeling where all I can do is hold on, moan and whine while he fucks me to tears. For me it doesn't happen a lot but when it does - OMG. I loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I agree with “I Really Love It”

Yes, I too remember those feelings of being submissive, feminine and “in heat”. It’s been a while now (I’m middle aged — still in shape though — married with children, etc.) since I’ve been able to indulge in hot mansex but when I was younger I used to love playing the “woman’s role” for an older top, e.g. when I was 18~19 I’d wear my sister’s underwear, etc. (she was 20~21 at the time) for my fuckbuddy. I’d have a little whiff — and I stress little — of amyl that’d send my head into a buzz of lust, his cock would be deep inside me, I’d kiss him (something I’d never normally do with a guy) and I’d be his “girl”, moaning and oohing-and-aahing with his thrusts, pleading with him to fuck me even harder. Such hot memories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userreallife4me@reallife4me
Not much to say other than I'm still trying to figure it all out. I'm not a writer just someone that enjoys telling a story, enjoy.