The Cleaner...I Needed A Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I started to lift up on my elbows, he dropped to one knee and hooked his fingers onto my short's waist band. Earlier when I was dressing for the day, I had secretly hoped that the events that were transpiring right at this moment would in fact happen.

This meant that Lalo had a surprise coming.

As he carefully, slowly started to tug on my shorts I lifted my ass up just enough so that only my shorts would slide off. What Lalo saw as he slid my shorts past my crotch pleased him to no end.

I was wearing a pair of white, lace trim, bikini cut briefs or as my sister calls them, man panties. Lalo's eyes got huge. Once he knew what was under my shorts, he couldn't enough of the visual that I was providing.

I have been with three men and not one of them have ever shown any interest in any part of my body that wasn't my bottom, nipples or my legs. This was about to change.

Lalo moved up between my legs and started kissing my stomach passionately. He was devouring my abs and for the lack of a better description he was tongue fucking my innie.

Then he made me almost jump out of my skin. He placed his mouth over the shaft of my cock. Mouthing my cock through the material of my briefs then unceremoniously reaching for my cock and pulling it out.

In an instant my cock was in his mouth. This was all new to me, this was also very wonderful. I instantly lost control of my breathing and sounds that were escaping my mouth. I was writhing and moaning like the bitch in heat that I was becoming at that moment.

Lalo knew how turned on he had me and instead of stopping he sucked my cock with more vigor. My cock was all in his mouth, granted my cock is just barely average but still, it was all in his mouth.

Then I couldn't take it anymore and with one passionate grunt my entire body tensed up and I blew my load into his mouth. Then another, and another. I could feel myself going limp.

Somehow, I thought that this meant that we would be stopping. That because I came in his mouth, we would be taking a break.

No, not happening.

As I lay there on his bed spent, I had my left hand over my head on the mattress and the back of my right hand across my face with my index finger in my mouth. Like a dog with a bone in his mouth.

I could see what he was doing as he stood up. By the sudden formation of his chipmunk cheeks I could tell that he was still holding my cum in his mouth. As he slid his shorts off and finished undressing, I almost came again.

Lalo may not be as tall or as wide as Thomas but let me tell you, he does have something that's just as big maybe just a little bigger. As I stared at his cock I couldn't get how grotesquely huge it looked. The head, like Thomas's, was this huge mushroom shape head.

The shaft while very thick was grossly thicker as it went from the head of his cock to the base of his crotch.

His balls. I can't , I just can't...

Lalo pushed my legs as far back as they would go but not over his shoulders. I knew instantly that he wanted me in the missionary position with my legs as wide and as far back as they would go.

With my legs bent at the knees and my knees pulled back until they were on the mattress on either side of me Lalo positioned himself over me. Holding on to the back of my thighs for balance, he drooled out a large amount of my own cum onto my pouting asshole.

That was another thing, when Lalo saw my oversized pink hole I think he understood that this wasn't my first time. The remaining cum in his mouth he drooled out onto his hand and then he smeared it all over his cock.

My own cum was about to be used as lube to fuck me with. As he positioned that thing on my asshole, I braced myself. With one firm push that mushroom head was inside of me.

As I reached up placing my hands on his rib cage he lowered himself on to me until my arms were behind his back and my mouth was suckling his shoulder and neck. Instantly he bottomed me out. He was meeting zero resistance from my man pussy. I was in bliss.

It had been a little over two weeks since I had been fucked by something that filled me completely and finally, I had a real cock inside of me. Lalo didn't hesitate he went to work right away. He started long stroking me from the beginning.

The whimpering noises that were escaping my throat in-between my mouth slobbering all over his neck and his shoulders, told him that he was fucking me well. Every stroke was magic. As his cock slid all the way out to the tip of that mushroom head the sensation against my inner walls were driving me insane.

Then as he pushed back in it was the same sensation in reverse. He quickly settled into a steady rhythm and now he was hammering away at me. Just one hard stroke after another. Not fast, not slow. Just a hard, thick, long stroke.

I wasn't whimpering anymore I was moaning, loud.

"C'mon baby, c'mon. Let me hear you, let me hear you. Do you like my cock?" Lalo was talking to me as he fucked me, something that I hadn't experienced before.

At first I was shy and only an "un-hu" or "ah-hum" escaped my mouth. Then as he pulled almost all the way out, he paused.

"I..." Giving me a powerful downstroke, then pulling out instantly as he said the single word.."Said," again with the same power stroke.

"Do." "You." "Like." "My." "Cock!!"

Each word in synch with the same vicious power stroke, making sure to punctuate each word so that I knew to respond in a loud and clear voice! The final word and accompanying power stroke was by far the most vicious. Lalo held his cock deep inside of me and just ground down on my hole as if he were trying to push his balls into me.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh yes baby! I love your cock! Yes I love your cock!! I love your cock!! Oh please sir, yes...I love your cock." I had lost it, my head was flailing side to side, my eyes wide open as I made eye contact with him, screaming, not just because he was hurting me wonderfully, but because I could no longer control my lust.

My response had started with a full throated scream and it ended in a soft gentle whimper. I started softly crying as he continued grinding his cock into me. Yes I was in pain but it was a pleasant pain. And no, the pain wasn't making my cry.

I was crying softly because I was enjoying the eroticism of the entire event.

"Yeah baby, that's what I want to hear." With those words he continued to fuck me, gently. The next time he asked me a question I answered instantly and clearly.

Lalo moved me all around that bed like a rag doll. We played that game of who's pussy is this and who owns you. It was always him or his in a loud clear voice.

Then I was told that from this moment on, whenever we were alone, I was to address him as sir. Each question required an instant response or I would be punished with his punctuating power stroke.

I may have purposely responded either incorrectly or not at all a time or two just because I enjoyed his authority oh so much.

He bent me over, he put me on top, he laid me on my back and put my legs in the split position and pounded my hole mercilessly. He really loved me with my ass in the air and my chest and face flat on the bed in an extreme doggie style position.

I've taught myself to move only my hips in that position. Lalo could stay perfectly still as he had mounted me like a common bitch in some back alley while I rolled only my hips.

He could relax and watch his glistening monster cock slide in and out of me. I can also roll one ass cheek forward while rolling the other back. One forward at the same time, the other back.

I could feel my ass massaging that thing, feeling every swollen vein on that gorgeous cock as I played with it. With that move I earned myself a very hard slap on both my ass cheeks and a firm scolding along with his power strokes.

His power strokes in that positioned caused me to scream and hit my head on the headboard.

"No, no babygurl, no, no. You don't get to make daddy cum." Lalos choice of words turned me the fuck on so, so much. I squealed, not just because of the ass smacks, power strokes or my head slamming the headboard.

It was because he had me in heat! Just thinking back on it is making me squirm...Finally, after well over an hour or more he gave me one last push and drained himself deep inside of me.

I could feel his thick, warm, gooey liquid filling my bowels as I latched on to him with my legs and arms around his back. As I buried my face into his neck I was lost in my own perversion. I suckled my own tongue as my mouth searched for something to pacify its emptiness.

Then almost as if the oxygen was returning to our brains Lalo rolled off of me and held me in his arms. I curled up against him trying desperately to keep his thick cum deep inside of me, not wanting to release one single drop.

With my head on his chest and his arm around me I lay there in the fetal position taking the entire experience in. Trying to hold on to the feelings that were rushing over me.

"Hey, lets get cleaned up. We have a big day ahead of us." His soft voice, reassuring me, comforting me.

"Yes sir. I'll get your shower going..." I always seem to come back to my submissive role, all along its been my nature in this grand adventure that I started on five months ago. I finally realized that it's who I am. Right at that moment I stopped fighting it, I happily accepted it, I embraced it.

"Ok babygurl."

With those words Lalo kissed me and then smacked my ass. The smack leaving a deep red hand print on my ass and sting enough to get me back to reality. Carefully moving myself to the foot of the bed I eagerly located my briefs. As I held them up I smiled. They may be designed for men but who are we kidding.

They're man panties, I thought to myself.

As I stepped out of bed I instantly stepped into my panties, pulling them up just as my hole leaked out a generous amount of my mans cum into them. I quickly pulled them up.

"You are fine babygurl."

Lalo was checking out my ass in my sexy panties, my ass naturally peaking out at him from the bikini cut briefs. He had been calling me babygurl all this time. I have no desire to be a woman, none whatsoever but...

I'll be his babygurl, one floor up, any time he wants...

12