I Needed to Pay My Rent

Story Info
A college student finds a way to pay her rent.
7.8k words
4.46
60k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is purely fictional. Any resemblance to people, living or dead, is purely accidental. All characters are over the age of 18 and consenting. Subjects touched on here include oral sex, lesbianism, incest, and pornography generally. If you object to such things, please direct your browser to something less objectionable to your tastes. If you're under eighteen years of age, you shouldn't be reading such things anyway!

I was hard up for cash and one of my girlfriends and I were talking about ways to get some. I needed it quickly because my rent was due in a few days. Taking a regular fast food job or something just wouldn't work. Hell, even if they paid well (they don't), I'd never see a paycheck for at least three weeks and I had to get my rent in soon or plan to camp out in my old Toyota.

My friend Janelle got a funny look in her eyes. "If I show you something do you promise never to tell?"

That one rocked me back for a second, but I didn't figure she'd murdered somebody or anything. "Yeah, babe. I got your back."

She took my keyboard and mouse and went to one of the porn websites. There are lots of them and I've surfed a few looking for ideas and inspiration at times. She looked at me and then clicked on one of the thumbnails and then on the 'play' button.

It was a scene in a cheap motel room and there was Janelle sitting on the bed, wearing a cute top and a little denim mini.

A male voice greeted her, calling her 'Carol', asking if she was ready. She grinned at the camera. "Yeah, I need another load. My complexion loves it."

He chuckled at her. "What does it do?"

"It's kinda like a protein treatment. Lots of protein there, right?"

"Right."

He moved closer to her and dropped a big pillow to the floor. She gave him a big smile and got on her knees. He took out a really big cock and she grabbed it and began to pet it like her puppy or something. He pushed it closer and she opened her mouth and began to give the guy a real nice BJ. It didn't take her long and she really seemed to enjoy doing it. He was definitely enjoying fucking her face, for that matter.

His moans and grunts were actually turning me on. I love getting my boyfriend off, too. There's something so satisfying about giving him such an intimate gift. I can almost cum myself when he gets off.

We watched and I realized I was getting quite wet and I saw Janelle touching herself through her jeans.

The guy in the video (I never saw more of him than his hands and dick), got to the point of no return and he told her to lean her head back. She did and she closed her eyes. He shot a respectable load onto her face, into her hair, and some of it got onto her top and even her skirt.

He stroked his cock to get the last bits out and I watched as my friend used her finger to wipe some of his spunk away from her eye, but she just kept kneeling there, grinning. I had no doubt she really enjoyed herself. She seemed to be enjoying watching it as well, she was clearly masturbating now, rubbing her fingers hip and down her slit.

"Do you want to take your jeans off and finish?"

She looked anxiously over to me. "Would you mind? This always gets me hot."

I shook my head and she undid her jeans and pulled them and her panties down to reveal her hairless mound and slit. We've been around each other lots of times without clothes, so it was not a really big deal to me, but I'd never actually seen her jilling.

She was definitely wet and I could smell her sex. I got wetter as I watched her working toward a rather nice cum and I couldn't stand the temptation. I put my hand under my skirt and began to stroke my kitty in time with my friend.

She saw what I was doing and she kissed me on my cheek. Watching her push two fingers into her cunt drove me to fingering myself and we pretty much raced each other to the finish line. She came first, but it didn't take me long to finish, too.

I just kinda cupped my pussy in my hand and held it as the post-orgasm spasms and shakes worked themselves out.

She finally sighed and relaxed in her chair. "Oh, I didn't realize how much I needed that. I'm glad you did it too. It makes it just that much nicer to share with a friend."

I pulled my skirt down and just sat there for a moment. "That was nice. I like jilling, too."

She grinned at me. "All girls do. The ones who say they don't are either lying or they have other problems. Anyway, what did you think?"

"Of your video? Has anybody seen it besides me?"

"Not that I know of, but I don't care. I'm a girl who loves sex and that's just the way it is. That's why they let us use fake names. I had to show them my ID to prove I was legal, but they promised not to tell anybody anything else."

I looked at her. "Who did?"

"The girl who ran the camera and the other guy who did the lighting and tech and stuff. The point is I sucked that guy off and they paid me. Not as a hooker or anything, but I signed up to be an 'adult performer'. I guess that's the difference. I did it for money for something they sell online, not just for the pleasure of a john. I'm not a whore, I'm an actress."

She said the last with a flip of her hair that looked way too much like a certain female performer we'd laughed at.

I was beginning to get the idea. "How much did they pay you?"

"$250 for an afternoon's work."

I sighed. "That would about cover my rent. What about diseases? Was that guy checked out? I noticed you didn't use a condom."

She looked embarrassed by that for a moment. "Well, he didn't fuck me and that wasn't in the contract. What he did was just have me suck him off and shoot on me. He gave me a monster facial."

"Shit. Did he have any testing or anything?"

"Yeah, he showed me lab reports in the last month that were negative for the usual suspects like syphilis, gonorrhea, HIV, Chlamydia and some other things."

I thought about that. It's not like I haven't picked up a guy and had a one-night stand before. This was probably safer and it paid better. "Okay, so when did they pay you?"

"They had a check made out to my real name and gave it to me as soon as I cleaned myself up. They were really nice, actually. The chick who was running the camera was kind of like the producer or director or something. She was sweet and treated me like a person, thanking me for what I did. I ended up telling her I might be into doing that again and she made sure she had my numbers.

"I really would do it again. It was fun and the money was good."

I thought about it some more. "What about taxes?"

"Yeah, the producer chick said I should save $100 of it for that. She said she'd send me a tax form and a copy to the IRS. She wouldn't do it any other way. She said I had to be an independent contractor and pay my own taxes. She said this made sure it was legit and not prostitution. I'm not sure I see the difference, but at least I didn't have to fuck him and I got paid. You should consider this. I bet I could get you in with them if I call the producer chick."

I thought about it real hard for a second, but I just shook my head. "I'm not sure I can do this. Can I call you tomorrow?"

She put her hand on my knee and smiled at me. "Sure. Babe. Call me any time if I can help you. Sounds like you're in a hard way."

"Yeah you could say that. If I don't pay my rent..."

She giggled. "Maybe you should offer to swap with the landlord. All guys like BJs."

I barked a sardonic laugh. "Yeah, maybe if he was into girls. He's queer as folk. A really nice guy, though. I like him. If he didn't bat for the other team, I'd date him in a heart beat."

She giggled and so did I and we ended up laughing so hard I could barely get my breath. Every time one of us thought about it, she'd start laughing and then the other would join in.

We ended up watching an old movie and then we went to sleep.

As it happened, my land lord came knocking at my door reminding me my rent was late. I was in a panic, so I called Janelle and told her I'd do it. She clapped her hands and called the producer chick whose name was Emily.

I met her at a coffee shop later that day and she told me what the deal was and it was pretty much as my friend had said. She told me they specialized on doing vids where this guy who shot heavy loads did it on girls' faces and they filmed it and sold it on the internet.

She smiled at me. "You're a pretty girl and I think Jimmy would like to cum on you. Do you like giving head to boys? It's best if you really like what you're doing."

I giggled at that. "Yeah, I love going down."

She considered me carefully as she looked me up and down. "If you like, we've got a little studio time tomorrow and Jimmy should be ready to give us a good load."

I laughed nervously. She just smiled at me and touched my thigh lightly.

I don't know what tipped me over the edge, but I just said, "I'll do it. Where and what time? What should I wear? Do I need to bring anything?"

She was totally relaxed. "No, you only bring yourself and if you can, don't masturbate before you get there. It's best if you're horny as fuck. Just dress like you would for a first date with a guy you like. Jimmy will take it from there. Don't worry, he won't fuck you. I'm not paying enough for that. I'll be there to make sure things go the way I want them, so just relax and get ready to get a nice facial. Uh, don't wear silk or any fabric that stains when it gets cum on it. Cotton or poly work well."

I finished my coffee and took her card with the address on it. "9:00 sharp. We start work early and I want you to be well rested, okay?"

"Okay." We shook hands and I left for home, wondering what I should wear for my 'date' with Jimmy.

"Janelle, I'm going to do it. I just don't know what to wear. What did you wear for your screen test?"

She laughed big and loud. "Screen test? Honey, this isn't Hollywood, it's Scranton. Just wear something cute. Listen, you have a cute short dress, right?"

"Umm, yeah."

"I know you do. I've seen you in it. Listen, pick out a cute bra and panty and I'll come over and help. You just need some sexy sandals or something with it. It's okay. He's not going to be fucking you, but he will undress you unless you don't want him to. If not, just make sure it's something you can wash his spunk out of. I'll be over in a little bit and I'll bring something for supper. Don't worry, it's not a big thing."

I was half ready to cry, but Janny coming over to help me would help a lot. She always knew what to do.

I'd picked out a simple jersey sheath that came down to just above my knees. People told me it was cute and flattering to my figure. Janny took one look at it and said, "Take it off. Let's see what you've got in your closet."

She flipped through my things in just minutes, finally settling on a pretty little floral print sundress with a flared skirt. In fact, the skirt was at least a half circle and I didn't wear it very much because the wind tended to blow it up real easily, showing off my panties.

"We're going to be indoors and you're going to be on your knees, blowing a rather nice cock. Put it on and let's see how you look in it.

She had me turn around and take a spin, letting the skirt fly out. She finally told me to kneel down in front of her as if I was giving her the BJ. She looked down at me and told me to spread my knees apart.

"What?"

"Spread your knees, Amber. No, let your skirt cover them. Believe me, from this angle, it's a sexy look."

I spread my knees apart and I found it a more stable place to be. Janny said it would do. I looked like a cute college girl.

"But I am a cute college girl."

"Of course you are, Babe. It's just we want the guys watching you act to think you really are a cute college girl, not some sex worker actress who probably does crack on the side."

I waved my hands at her. "Hey, it's me, your bestie. I AM A CUTE COLLEGE GIRL and I'm just trying to earn my rent money."

She raised her hands and backed down. "Of course you are, Babe. I just want you to be even more so."

She looked at me again and pulled my hair back into a tight pony tail with a scrunchie from my dresser. "Better. We'll work on your makeup tomorrow before you go to the shoot, okay?"

"Why the pony tail? Is it for my cute college girl persona or something?"

She giggled. "No, it keeps your hair out of your face so whatever angle they shoot from they can see your face. Also, it's something Jimmy can hold onto if he wants to really fuck your mouth. Sometimes he gets kinda eager with a cute girl."

I was really beginning to wonder what I'd gotten myself into.

Janelle saw the look on my face and leaned over to kiss me on my forehead. "Look, just do what's comfortable. You don't have to do anything you don't want to do, okay? Just be cool."

She started to root around in my closet, looking for something.

"Hey, do you have a beach bag or small backpack or something?"

"Yeah, what do you want it for?"

She sounded distracted. "Oh, I'd just carry a towel so you can wipe the splooge off unless you want to walk around for your cum face slut walk."

I got up and found an old beach towel and some hand wipes mom had left me.

"Great idea, Babe. These are perfect. Maybe bring a change of clothes and underwear, too. Never know what's going to happen at these things."

I tossed some clothes in the bag and a bottle of water for good measure. "How does that look?"

Janelle smiled at me. "Really good, Babe. Don't worry. Emily keeps things cool. She's really wonderful."

She proceeded to take over the kitchen and make a wonderful oriental salad. I've had it before and it's a wonderful choice. It's light and really nice and fresh tasting. She also brought along a nice bottle of Moscato and we shared that and spent the night together talking about nothing in particular. She knew I was nervous, so she played it light and she spooned me that night in bed. It wasn't sexual, actually, at least I didn't think so. It was really comforting, though.

The next day Janny fed me a nice omelette and coffee and helped me with my hair and makeup. I thought she was painting it on too thickly, but she reassured me it would all look good on camera. I put on a pretty white lacy bra and panty set under my dress and we drove to the address on the card Emily had given me.

Janny just walked right in with me in tow. The receptionist just smiled and pointed to a back room where we found Emily and her cameraman setting things up. That consisted mainly of setting up a few studio lights and putting a clean bedspread on to the bed in the room. I just stood there, not knowing what to do. Emily smiled at Janelle and motioned to me to come over into the light.

"Ken, check her out under the lights, will you?"

He just shot a moment of video and showed her how it looked on the monitor. She looked at it critically and then nodded. "Amber, have you decided on a stage name?"

I gulped and began to breathe harder. "Uhh... Kimberly Nova, if that's okay with you."

She chuckled. "I'm sure, at this point, Marilyn won't mind."

"Huh?"

"Never mind, dear. Kimberly Nova is fine. I need you to fill out these papers and give me your Social so I can give it to our accountant and cut your check. I understand you're under the gun and I won't hold you up an instant longer than I have to.

"Jimmy, come over here and meet your next victim. Kimberly, meet Jimmy. Jimmy, Kimberly. Are you ready, my dears?"

Jimmy looked me up and down and whistled. "You're really cute, Kim. Is it okay If I call you Kim?"

"Please call me Kimberly. I don't think anybody will confuse me with the actress, but I won't take her name, at least not the whole thing, ya know?"

"I'm happy to meet you. Have you done one of these before?"

"No, what do we do?"

"Well, it's not too hard. I'll kind of interview you and ask you some questions and eventually we'll get down to it. Do you like giving head? Have you ever deep throated a man's cock?"

I took a deep breath. "I do like going down on my boyfriend. He says I'm good at it. I think it's fun to give a guy a real nice feeling. I can't take his cock all the way. I still have some gag reflex. I like getting head, too. Sometimes it's better than fucking."

He touched my shoulder tenderly. "Sometimes it really is. I'll kinda drive the scene, but if there's something you want to try, just go for it and I'll go along with you. Otherwise, have fun!"

"Thanks, Jimmy. I'm sure it'll be a good time."

Emily rushed in and things started to happen. She had the crew setting up the scene and Jimmy off to the side, undressing. His cock was impressive and amazing and it was already at half mast by the time Emily led me to the bed and asked me just to sit and look pretty.

"One last word, hon. Don't worry if you make some kind of mistake. It all comes out in the cutting room anyway. Just have fun and enjoy yourself."

"Okay, places everybody. Quiet on the set."

The cameraman was looking through the view screen.

Emily said, "Marker."

The girl with the clappy thing, clapped it and said, "Jimmy and Kimberly, scene 1, take 1."

Emily said, "Action!"

I just smiled and folded my hands in my lap, trying to look demure.

Jimmy had gotten some starch in his pole. It was almost standing straight out by now and he was certainly looking at me. I couldn't decide whether to look at him or the camera, so I looked at his cock and his eyes. He was grinning by now.

"Hi, Kimberly. It's so nice to meet you. You really look nice in your new dress. Are you looking forward to getting a nice facial?"

Wow. Taking the bull by the horns, wasn't he?

I grinned and just looked at his lovely cock. It really was lovely. It had a nice bulbous head, a gentle curve upward, and I liked the way it bounced as he walked toward me. I began to reach for it, but Emily said, "Cut! Kimberly, wait before you start jacking our eager boy, okay?"

I nodded and she said, "Action!"

I began to play it up a bit. Moving my hand toward his cock, I almost petted it, never really touching it. I could feel my nipples hardening and pushing my sheer bra against my dress.

"Yes, Jimmy. I heard you're really good at it."

He grinned at me. "The best, dear. I hope you're ready."

"I think it'll be the best I ever got."

"Oh, do you get many? You have a boyfriend, right?"

"Yeah, he's a sweetie, but he's afraid to cum on me. Are you afraid to cum on my face, Jimmy?"

"Mmmmm, no dear. I want to cum on you. May I cum on your face? May I paint a portrait on you?"

I giggled. "A portrait on me or of me?"

He laughed. "I think on you, dear. I'll leave it to you to decide how good an artist I am. Wanna help?"

He dropped a nice plush pillow on the floor in front of him. I dropped to my knees and took a moment to admire the cock in front of me. It was waving up and down, back and forth as I watched it, mesmerized and wanting to play with it.

I reached again to touch it and met no resistance. It was hard and warm and I just loved the sight and smell of it. He was circumcised and I found myself running my tongue around the helmet of his cock. I teased him gently and took the head into my mouth, sucking on it. I was just getting warmed up, though.

He moaned approvingly as I took his cock as deeply into my mouth as I could. I still have a gag reflex and I had to go slowly, breathing through my nose as I tried to swallow his amazing appendage. I felt his hand on the back of my head, gently encouraging a fucking motion, urging me to take his cock a little deeper, a little further.

On the out stroke, I tried to swirl my tongue around the head, but on the in stroke, I just tried to swallow him whole. I felt a little spasm in his dick as he moaned again. Somehow, that little bit of encouragement made me happy. I was doing this to get him off and to shoot his hot wet spunk on my face, but it was surprisingly satisfying.