I Needed to Pay My Rent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knowing I could have this effect on this very experienced man felt wonderful. I could feel my pussy getting juicy and dripping into my panties.

Using the saliva on his cock for lubrication, I wrapped my hand around his cock and began to stroke him as I swallowed and released him. His moans increased in volume and frequency as I began to speed up. Even though he was inside me, in a way, I felt like I was the one fucking him.

With my right hand around his wonderful cock, I had my left under my dress now, working my panties to the side to give me access to my vagina. Two fingers inside me felt just perfect. I had my hand turned so I could thumb my clit. With that, I found myself fucking a guy who had, an hour ago, been a total stranger while I fucked myself.

I'd have driven myself and him both to an amazing orgasm, but I began to feel the tell-tale spasms in his dick. He pushed my face away and had me look up as he pointed his already cumming cock at my face. The first spurts shot almost over my head, into my hair, and onto my forehead. The next few blasts landed on my cheek bones, one almost into my eye, but I'd been there before. That stuff stings like the devil!

I just let him paint me however he wanted.

I still had a hand under my dress, but he was still waving that dripping cock in front of my face. I couldn't resist taking hold of it and licking the last of his spunk off, milking it to get the rest.

He finally backed off and sat down on a stool behind him. I began to smile at him, looking both at his face and at his cock. That was a very satisfied man in front of me.

"That was just amazing, Kimberly. I think that was the biggest load I've shot in ages. You look so pretty in that dress, too. I hope you'll come again."

I moved forward just far enough to take his dick in my hand as though I was shaking it like a hand. "I loved meeting you, too, Jimmy. I'd really love to do this again some time."

He laughed and offered me a hand up and we fell into each other's arms and kissed like lovers.

"Cut! I can't believe it! One take and you guys got it perfect and it's the horniest thing we've done all year. Kimberly, I hope you'll come back soon for another session. Please take all the time you need to clean up before you leave. Your check is with the receptionist. She'll have you sign a receipt for it and you're on your way. Don't forget my number, darling, and thank you so much for your amazing work today!"

I noticed Emily's nipples were pushing against her top and the cameraman had a definite bulge in his jeans as well. As near as I could tell, that was mission accomplished.

Janny brought my beach bag over to me and began to daub at the globs of cum spattered over my face. With a devilish grin, she dipped her little finger into some of it and tasted it.

"Yummmm, I think Jimmy's started to eat pineapple. His cum tastes much better than the last time."

I giggled and took the towel, wiping the rest of the cum from my face. I only saw a little glob on my dress and I just wiped it off. Who'd know what it was, anyway? I decided it would be my subtle cumwalk today. "How's my hair?"

I bent over and turned my head to each side for her examination. She took the towel back and wiped off a couple of areas where his spunk had landed.

"Better. You need a shower, Babe. Let's go to your place."

I waved goodbye to Emily who smiled and waved back and we went out to the reception area. The girl there had me sign a form before she handed me a check. I made sure they had my name spelled correctly on the check and I thanked her. She'd already turned back to her computer where her Facebook page waited and we left.

Back in the car, Janny decided to drive and I let her. I don't usually because she has a lead foot and about eight traffic tickets to her name. I was tired enough from the day's activities I was happy to just relax.

She got us home safely and back to my room in my apartment. "It looks like you really enjoyed that, Babe."

I was surprised to admit it had. "I don't think I've been so turned on in ages. If he'd tried to fuck me, I'd have helped pull my panties off."

She laughed and began to help me undress. She undid my hair and let it fall around my face. I noticed a wet glob of Jimmy's cum in my hair and I reached up to taste it, too. It tasted a little sweet and it didn't have the bitterness my current boyfriend's spunk did. "Pineapple, huh? I'm going to buy some for my boyfriend. It it does this to him, he's going to get a lot more BJs from me.

Janny hugged me and, for the first time, she kissed me on my lips. It felt nice and I went in for another. She didn't object. She had her hands around my back and she slowly unzipped me, touching my back as she did.

"That was the horniest thing I've ever seen, the way you made love to Jimmy's prick."

I kissed her again and nodded. "Mmm hmmm"

She proceeded to take my dress off of my arms, helping me step out of it and laying it aside. She was back in my arms, pressing her lovely tits against mine. Her arms were behind me again, this time playing with my bra strap. "May I?"

I kissed her again and realized I was hella horny. She took that for consent and unclipped my bra, bringing it forward on my arms to drop it on my dress. I slowly unbuttoned her shirt, noting she didn't bother with a bra today. Her breasts are perfect and her nipples were as hard as I've ever seen them.

I've fooled around with other girls before, but it usually only came to some kissing and titty play. I'd already figured this was going further and I wanted it. I didn't waste any time. I undid her shorts and let them drop to the floor. I put my hand between her thighs and very lightly felt the crotch of her panties. They were soaked and I smiled smugly at her, knowing I'd made her this horny. I wanted to do something good about it.

I began to pull her panties aside, but she stopped me. "This is your time, Babe. Let me take care of you."

She didn't even wait for a reply. She had my panties in her thumbs to pull them all the way down. Dropping them on top of my bra, she kneeled in front of me like I'd done with Jimmy and kissed my pussy. She kissed me gently, letting her tongue sneak out to just barely tease the crease between my puss and my thigh. She managed to caress my labia and I heard her lap up a bit of my juice. Her tongue worked its way gradually into my cleft and found my vagina. I loved how it felt for her to try to fuck me with it. It reminded me that I really wanted to be fucked right then.

"In my bedside table drawer..."

She knew what I needed and found my favorite dildo in the shape of a penis, not quite as big as Jimmy's. She didn't waste time. She teased my opening and my clit with my rubber dick and then she began to put it into me. The feeling was marvelous and my legs almost buckled. She backed me up to lie on my bed, my legs spread widely and she commenced to fuck me. At first, it was sweet and gentle, but she gradually turned up the pace and was soon fucking me vigorously. Her other hand worked my clit with two fingers, scissoring around my little girl in a boat in a sawing motion that began to carry me to heaven.

It really didn't take long to get me off. Just about world record time, but I'd had a day of sexual stimulation to get me ready. I needed an orgasm as badly as I ever had.

She didn't let up. She just kept on fucking and diddling my lady parts and made me cum like anything. When I was still spasming from the pleasure, she just kept at it and brought me to a second and then a third orgasm. By that time, I was pretty sore and very sensitive down there, so I pushed her away.

We lied down together, her leg draped over mine, holding hands. She kissed me with a grin. "Just what the doctor ordered, right?"

I kissed her back. "It was amazing, Janny. Thank you so much! What do you need me to do for you?"

"The first time I did a video I came home extra horny and nobody to take care of me except my rabbit vibe. It's good, but a warm person I love is much better. You don't have to do anything, Babe. I love you."

I smiled at her as I kissed her chin and then her cheek. "I love you, too, Janny. I just didn't realize how much. I'm tired, but I'll do anything for you. What do you need?"

She rolled on top of me, straddling my thigh. "this is about perfect for me. Do you mind if I use you for my pleasure?"

I pulled her tight to me and began to kiss her, running my hands up and down her back. I could feel her butt muscles clench as she began a slow humping motion. The wetness she left on my thigh was enough proof for me. I raised my thigh a little to give her better contact while she fucked my leg. I moved one hand to cup her breast and I began to play with her solid nipple as I kissed her some more.

This was comfortable for me and she clearly knew what she was doing. Of course, I still enjoy humping now and then. It's a lovely way to get some gentle stimulation leading to a delicious orgasm.

She took her time and I just loved her while she get herself off on my body. When she finally came, I held her as closely to me as possible and I tried to keep rubbing her cunt with my thigh as she climaxed.

When she'd had enough, she rested her thigh between mine and my thigh between hers and we just enjoyed the closeness. I realized our relationship had gone beyond just being besties, but that seemed right to me. I idly wondered how my boyfriend would fit into this new thing, but I didn't get very upset about it. I really liked him and sex with a man was still something I craved, even if I found I could be a lezzie slut for an afternoon.

We found the shower and cleaned each other off and then ate the remainder of the wonderful salad she'd made for the last night's dinner. I opened a new bottle of Moscato and we spent the rest of the evening on the couch together, swilling good wine and just being a couple.

Life went on, except that I had more sleepovers with my bestie and we did most of the things that two girls can do together, discovering what we each liked or disliked. My boyfriend was not surprised to find I'd slept with my bestie. He only asked if we could do a threesome some time. I stalled that one off until I could chat with Janny.

Maybe he'd give us both a facial at the same time.

My life settled down into a new routine. I still worked and played with Janny and my boyfriend. We ate well and drank good wine and it was probably the best time of my life, even if I didn't know it at the time.

Janny came over to show me something on the internet. It was on one of the porn sites. She clicked on the 'facials' tab and there was a still of me in my cute sundress, looking up at Jimmy who was off camera. I had a smile on my face and the memories of that day came flooding back.

"You ready to watch this?"

I looked at Janny and shrugged and blushed and I held her hand and told her to run it. She clicked on the play button and I watched the scene I'd filmed a month ago. It had been edited with titles and such added. The first time through, I was amazed. I seemed so confident and self-possessed. The final shots of cum splattered all over me reminded me of how hot it felt as it splashed on me and ultimately how horny it made me. We watched it through about five times before we fell into each other's arms and made love for the rest of the night.

It would have just been something we did that day and a lovely excuse for us to make love as we remembered a shared pleasure, except that Thanksgiving was around the corner and I'd made plans to drive to my family home a few hours away. I invited my boyfriend and then Janny to come with me, but they had family dinners of their own to attend.

As always, Turkey Day was a big family holiday for us and I just joined the crew in the kitchen making all of the traditional dishes for the feast. We all had a great time and after our feast and after clearing the dishes, the guys observed the tradition of laying out in the family room to digest and watch meaningless football games and mom and I chatted for a bit.

My father left the game room and asked me to go for a ride with him. That wasn't really unusual. I had a good relationship with him and we often had little private talks about just anything. This time, he was disturbed about something. We'd left the house to take a ride and parked in a picnic area that was devoid of any other cars.

Daddy beat about the bush and I just waited him out. I had a suspicion about the topic for our talk. "Honey, I found a disturbing video on the web."

I smiled gently at him. "Yeah?"

"Are you Kimberly Nova?"

My stomach began to churn. It was pretty obvious he'd seen me in a rather embarrassing position. I'd never won anything by trying to be coy or elusive. "Yes, that's my stage name. You saw my video. What were you doing looking at a site like that one?"

Daddy blushed a dark shade of red. "Umm, I love good porn. It gives me ideas to take home to your mother and sometimes one of us is needy when the other isn't in the mood. It's a normal thing, honey. We agreed a long time ago that masturbation is good for both of us."

I was blushing, too. "Daddy, I do it a lot. Every day at least and sometimes more."

He chuckled. "Honey, we suspected as much since you turned eighteen. We were so happy for you."

I thought about this for a minute. "Daddy, that's kind of embarrassing, but it's hot, too. Does that make sense? I've heard you and mom doing stuff and that made me horny, too."

"What goes around... Honey, sex is a very normal, natural thing and we were made in such a way as to enjoy it to guarantee the continuation of the species. We're happy you like it."

With that, he leaned over to kiss me on my cheek. I put my arms around his neck and pulled him into a closer kiss on his lips. I'm not sure what possessed me to do that, but I suddenly realized my panties were soaked. A quick glance down showed me what I expected to find - a rather nice bulge in Daddy's pants.

I kissed him again, pushing the tip of my tongue between his lips. He let his mouth open a little and our tongues met. In a split second, we were making out and I was as horny as fuck.

I let my hand drift down Daddy's chest to his tummy. He just moaned and kissed me more avidly. I have always loved and admired my father. I've had fantasies of doing things with him since I first understood he loved fucking my mom. I'd imagined having him on top of me, pushing his hard cock in and out of my needy pussy, but I never dreamed it could possibly happen.

I lightly touched his hardness. So hard! He moaned and kissed me again. "Oh, Honey..."

"Daddy, would Mom let you fuck another girl? Me?"

"We've talked about it and she agrees with me that it would be incredibly hot. She wants to be there if we do. Is that something you want?"

"You'd really fuck your daughter? Commit incest with me?"

"It's the only time I ever wanted to break the law. I'd love to fuck my beautiful daughter. Would it shock you to know your mom wants you, too? She has some definite bisexual tendencies."

I took his hand and put it firmly on my breast. I was breathing heavily and kissing him again. Shit my mom wanted to have lesbian sex with me, too. Jackpot!

"Has mom been with other women?

"Yes. I knew she liked girls when we got married, actually, but she was shy about admitting it to me for years. I just caught her with another girl and it was the hottest thing I'd ever seen. I finally started sharing my fantasies of her having lesbian sex and she got the hint and admitted she still did things with Ruth."

I was very surprised. "Aunt Ruth? Bi?"

My Aunt is a very conservative woman. She has spoken out about gay marriage and other subjects. I never imagined she'd like muff diving herself, never mind incest!

"Surprised? I sure was. They've done it since they were in college and never really stopped, even when they got married. They often do a 'sisters'day' together when they go shopping, have a nice meal, and find a hotel room for some vigorous sexual activity together. She always comes home ready for a good fucking from her husband and full of interesting stories."

A light began to dawn. "Does Aunt Ruth want me, too?"

He chuckled. "In the worst way, love. All you have to do is whisper 'yes' in her ear and she'll have you off for a girls' day as quick as possible. If you want to really get her going, let her have a peek up your dress. She'll be all yours."

I found myself touching my pussy through my dress. Daddy saw what I was up to and he grinned. "May I do that for you, Honey?"

I moved my hand away, touching his upper thigh instead. "Daddy, if mom wants to see us fuck our first time, should we wait to get her in your room for the rest of this?"

"She saw Kimberly Nova's video, too, Honey. She told me to give you a facial and then we'd both fuck you later. Is that okay with you?"

"Oh, shit! Let's get into the back seat, Daddy. I really need to suck your beautiful hard cock and I need some room."

He didn't waste any time and neither did I. I made sure to let my dress ride up my thighs and I left it there. All men love to look up girls' dresses. Daddy stretched out for me and I went for his belt buckle and then unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. He helped me pull them and his boxers down.

Daddy has a very nice cock. He's circumcised and about 7 inches long. It's nicely thick and felt amazing in my hand. I saw he was already making some precum and I leaned over to taste it. It was nice and a little salty. Just like my Daddy.

"Do you want to paint my face with your cum, Daddy?"

He groaned and started to gently masturbate his own cock. I took his hand off of his wonderful shaft and I looked at it in detail. This was the cock that delivered parts of me into my mother. I kissed the head. "I love you, Daddy."

He moaned softly. "I love you, too, Baby. I always have and I always will."

With that, I took a new grip on Daddy's cock and I swirled my tongue around his head, enjoying the silky texture before I wrapped my lips around the head. Sucking gently, I moved it in and out of my mouth slowly, savoring the taste and texture of my own father's cock. The thought that this cock was someday soon going to be inside my pussy only made me hornier. I took him as deeply into my mouth as I could and began a loving fucking motion. I didn't think he was going to last very long, but that was fine with me. I just wanted to get my dear father off.

"Touch my balls, Kimberly. I love that."

I smiled around his hard cock in my mouth as best I could and gently held the balls from which I'd been formed. Rhythmically sucking him and massaging his amazing balls, I began to work toward giving him the ultimate pleasure.

He swiveled to get his legs on the car seat and I got between them. I knew exactly what he wanted and I was going to give it to him. Methodically, I stroked and sucked on his cock, giving him as much joy as I could. He caressed my head, running his fingers through my hair as I let him skull fuck me.

I knew we were close when his fingers closed around a hank of my hair and guided and paced my BJ. I went with it and I admit I had my other hand under my dress, under my panties, fingering my cunt while I sucked on my Daddy. I didn't really intend to cum, but it felt so nice to masturbate while I gave a BJ.

I sped up my stimulation of my Daddy's organ and I heard him moan. He began to spasm and I licked him as I pulled away from his cock. He took it in hand and aimed it toward my face. I smiled and opened my mouth to catch some there, too.

My Daddy shot ropes of cum onto my face, into my hair and onto my dress. I just reveled in it. The actual physical manifestation of my father's love for me painted me quite nicely. I love the heat of spunk on my face and I rubbed it into my skin to get the full benefit.