I Never Believed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got up, and called June on my cellphone. When I hung up I was still bothered by the knowledge that she likely would soon be fucking Rob, but my angst disappeared when I returned to Jen's bed, her eyes fluttered open, and she pleaded "Please fuck me again, in spoon position, and then stay the night."

"Your wish is my command," was my corny reply. She didn't seem to mind, however, as she screamed in orgasm ten minutes later, then promptly fell asleep on my shoulder.

I woke Jen up early the next morning since I had to go home to change clothes otherwise the office gossip mill would be in full force. I made her breakfast, and after we exchanged passionate kisses goodbye, looking like a petulant little girl she mumbled "Would you please stay with me as many nights as you can?"

I smiled widely. "I'll bring over some clothes tonight - how about we just order a pizza for dinner."

"OK," she replied with an enormous grin.

That day about three o'clock she snuck into my office. "Can I have your credit card again? I want to order something on line that I'm sure that you'll like."

"How can I say 'no' to that?" I rhetorically asked as she kissed my hand while removing the card from my fingers.

And so began the best sex of my life. Pregnancy really agreed with Jen, and so did my cock, even though I could never bury it 100%. Her libido matched mine almost exactly, and every Monday-Thursday we spent the night together, and fucked between once and three times each night or the next morning. Also, we orally pleasured each other almost constantly. "I've had more orgasms in the last two months than in my previous life," Jen remarked after one night when I gave her three fucks and three tongue-inducing orgasms.

The surprise that she ordered on line was the best thing ever once she got past her seventh month and really started getting big. It was a wedge-shaped firm pillow. When she was sitting on her large ass with her back against the pillow and her legs spread wide she was in the perfect preggo-fucking position, especially since my cock would normally be too large for her ever shrinking (as the baby grew) love canal. Either with me laying on my back, or on my knees with my feet against a wall, she would assist me in penetrating her pussy with my cock and we would wiggle and slide to euphoria.

Another favorite position was her standing on a platform with her hands against the wall while I poked her from behind. Although after a few weeks I could only bury my cock about three quarters of the way, in this position I could easily manipulate her clit and she could stroke my balls as we fucked to nirvana.

It was probably only two months after I started sleeping with Jen that I realized that we weren't fucking - we truly were making love. I got through the weekends with June by thinking about the up-coming week with Jen, and taking out animalistic aggression on June when I fucked her. Jen had turned me into a sex machine, and I fucked June hard three times every weekend, and the harder I fucked her the more she seemed to like it.

***************

As I went with June to a James Bond movie on a Saturday night about two weeks before Jen was due, as I once again expressed incredulity at the action on the screen, I thought back upon the serendipity of my own real life. How unbelievable was it that Jack canceled on me for the Nationals game, June came to it for the only time in three years, Janice and Denise read her texts over her shoulder and were loyal enough to put me on to them, I saw Jen at the bus stop while just driving to work, Jen was pregnant, and that Jen was as hot for me as I was for her? I suddenly realized that - at least in my case - truth was stranger than fiction.

When after I ate out then fucked June to two orgasms the next Sunday morning she snuggled up to me.

"Brett - I was thinking - how about I do what you want and go off birth control and get in the family way?" she said with a big grin.

My mind probably worked faster in the second after that statement than at any other time in my life. I immediately settled on something that I had been debating for the last two plus months.

"Get in the family way with me or with Rob?" I asked June with a big smile on my face.

She turned ashen and fell back on the bed.

I stood up and started getting dressed as she seemed to be unable to speak.

"Actually, I plan on having a family soon - just not with you," I said as I pulled up my pants, still with a smile on my face, although now I'm sure that the smile had turned diabolical. "I'll get the divorce papers filed this coming week. Let me know whether to serve you at a hotel or at Rob's place, will you?" I said as I turned and left June on the bed still naked, gobsmacked, and quiet except for a small sob.

*****************

I called Jen that Sunday as soon as I left my house. When I saw her I gave her a passionate kiss and then a massage. She was probably too big, and too close to delivering, to fuck. However, when I told her that I had left June, asked her to get divorced, and on bended knee asked her to marry me, after her tears of joy subsided she pulled off my pants and as I lay on my back, and somehow manipulated her pussy to take in essentially my entire cock - how I really don't know because the baby was really taking up the space.

I didn't move and just let her fuck me to orgasm. After we recovered we went out to find a condo to move to, and by Wednesday of the next week we were in our new home and both June and Jen's husband had been served with divorce papers.

After the delivery of Jen's - and soon to be "ours" since I planned on adopting her - seven pound three ounce baby girl, as she was breastfeeding her in the hospital Jen got this sultry look in her eye.

"What?" I chuckled when I saw it.

"I can't wait until I get pregnant with your kid," she laughed. "If you think that I had a high libido these last few months, just wait until then. Plus, by then I'll be stretched out a little more and you can bury the hog between your legs completely.

"Can't wait," I smiled as I tented my pants.

As Jen stared at my crotch she mumbled "I see a blowjob in your future as soon as I'm released from the hospital."

12