I Never Saw It Coming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jonah laughed and shook his head. "God, how did you ever get that top rep you have when you're obviously such a slut for something up your ass?"

That was all it took. I obeyed without question or hesitation, moaning and sniffing at the poppers as he worked the plug into my hungry hole, slapping my ass and verbally disparaging me. It was embarrassing and humiliating and as hot as hell, and my dick was erect and leaking like a sieve the entire time. It was a tight fit but fuck if I didn't love it.

When he was finished he washed his hands in the bathroom. I was pulling the sheets up around me when he came back into the room. "Not so fast, Stevie," he said as he crawled into bed next to me. "Put these one." He handed me the slobber and cum-crusted briefs I'd had in my mouth earlier. The briefs Brent had left behind.

"Oh my God," I gasped, shocked that such a simple command was turning me on like this. As I awkwardly pulled on the soiled Calvins, the butt plug thumped my prostate and my dick drooled, and I realized his domination of me was complete. At this point I'd have done anything he asked.

I managed to get my unruly dick into the briefs and lay on my side as I tried to get used to the invader filling my ass. Eventually I drifted off to sleep.

Sometime later I felt his hand slide into the underwear and pull my dick out. He tucked the waistband under my balls and slowly stroked me to erection. When I was erect he wrapped his hand tightly around my shaft and began to rub the pad of his calloused thumb deliberately over the sensitive tip, making me squeal and grunt.

"Easy, Stevie," he murmured lowly in my ear. I wanted to push his hand away but knew better. There was something almost delicious in the way he worked my cock over, stroking it, roiling his palm over the head. He masturbated me for a long time, the way Brent had earlier, repeatedly bringing me to the edge of orgasm and then easing back, periodically grinding his crotch into my ass to drive the butt plug in deeper.

Finally I couldn't take it. "Oh fuck," I moaned, my voice now nothing more than a whimper. "I gotta cum, Jonah. Please?"

He gave my dick a few more tugs and then pulled the briefs back up. "Go ahead, Stevie," he encouraged, thrusting his hard dick against my ass as he rubbed the head of my cock through the material. "Cum for me."

I grunted loudly as I shot my load into the briefs. I couldn't believe what I'd been reduced to. A few hours earlier I'd been planning to fuck the living daylights out of Jonah. Now, the tables had been completely and maybe permanently turned. I pulled back the sheets and started to get up.

"Where are you going?" he asked, reaching for me.

"I gotta clean up," I said. "This underwear is gross."

"Un huh. No," he said. "Get your ass back down here."

I gulped hard, unexplainably excited despite how exhausted and dirty I felt. I lay on my side and was touched when he scooched close and spooned me, throwing his right arm over me in an affectionate, yet possessive, manner, before planting a gentle kiss on the top of my head.

~~~

I woke up late the next morning and lay still for a few minutes, blinking away the cobwebs and confusion. My head was pounding with a hangover and my ass was tingling.

"Good morning, Sunshine," a voice said, startling me, and I looked up to see Jonah sitting in my leather club chair a few feet away, drinking coffee and reading the paper. A glance at the clock on the nightstand told me it was nearly 11:00 a.m. Shit! He'd obviously been up for some time.

"Oh fuck," I moaned as the events from last night came back to me. "That wasn't a dream, was it?"

"I hope not," he said, setting the paper down and flashing me a lascivious smile, "because that was the best night of your life, wasn't it?"

I sat up and groaned. "Oh fuck."

"Oh fuck is right," he said. He took another sip of coffee. "I bet you're hard, aren't you?"

My dick twitched. I felt my face flush beet red and I nodded.

"Show me," he ordered.

I reluctantly pulled the sheet aside and revealed my morning wood - more like a Redwood - that stretched my briefs to the limit.

"Very nice." His iPhone dinged and he picked it up. "There's coffee when you're done in the shower," he said as he tapped at the screen.

I threw the sheet back and gingerly got out of bed. I shuffled into the bathroom and studied my reflection in the mirror, acutely aware that I'd been ridden hard and put away wet last night. My hair was sticking up everywhere and my chest was shiny and pasty with dried semen. At least Jonah had cleaned my face off, but my lips were still puffy from sucking so much dick and my nipples were red and swollen. God, I was such a whore.

I lowered the briefs to take a piss. They were disgusting, still sticky and tacky with the load of cum I'd shot into them as well as all the leaking I'd done throughout the night. I peeled them off and kicked them into the corner.

I got into the shower, leaned my head against the cool tiles and gently removed the butt plug. As the hot water cascaded over me, washing the cum and sweat from my body, the events of last night replayed over and over in my mind. What the fuck?! What did I do? What did I LET be done to me? Yeah, I'd been a little drunk, but nowhere near to the point where I didn't know what I was doing, but yet... shit, I let Jonah take me. Let him! The little shit had planned it. Plotted. And then for Brent and Jeff - oh fuck, he actually enlisted those two hot little motherfuckers to help him. Those cocks in my ass. In my mouth. That glorious degradation...

My ass tingled just thinking about it. It felt strangely empty, not just because the plug was gone, but... but because it missed being fucked? Yeah, it missed being fucked. I missed being fucked.

I don't know how long I stood there, but a slight flicker of the overhead lights and a snicking noise roused me back to reality and I was shocked to find my right hand lazily stroking my hard dick while two fingers of my left hand were working their way round and round in my hole.

I snapped back to the present and finished my shower, wrapping a towel tightly around my waist as I left the bathroom, making sure to keep my still throbbing rod under the knot, hoping it would keep it in check.

I pulled open my dresser drawer to grab some briefs. I still couldn't believe the nerve of Frick and Frack to take my underwear like I was some kind of big game trophy. But again, the thought of them with my underwear as some kind of souvenir was oddly erotic and - fuck, there went my dick again!

I kept the towel around my waist as I stepped into grey briefs, too embarrassed to let Jonah see that I was fully erect, when something hit me in the face. I grabbed it as it fell: white briefs. What the fuck?

"Put 'em on," Jonah said.

Oh hell no, I thought. This was going too far.

"Sorry, but I don't wear tighty whities," I sneered, trying to reassert my authority and, hopefully, salvage some dignity.

He was out of the chair and beside me in an instant. "Maybe you'd rather wear these then?" He thrust Brent's soiled briefs in my face. The briefs he'd shoved in my mouth while he fucked me with the dildo last night... The briefs I used to wipe the sweat and cum from my body... The briefs I shot into last night and slept in...

I gulped and my dick lurched again and I took a sniff. The sharp, tangy aroma of sweat mingled with cum was heady and I inhaled again. He kept them in place while he spoke.

"I watched you feeling yourself up in the shower," he said, his voice low as he leaned in close, keeping the dirty briefs pressed against my nose as he swiped his thumb back and forth over my left nipple like a windshield wiper. It hardened immediately and he began to pluck and tweak it in earnest. "I even have a nice video of it."

He pushed me back a few inches and yanked the towel off. "Look at you. You're fucking boned up again and you're leaking."

I looked down and sure enough, my briefs were tented and the light grey cotton around the tip of my dick was dark, wet and sticky.

"Omigod," I moaned as he eased me, unresisting, back onto the bed. He yanked my briefs off and my cock catapulted up, slapping my belly and flicking droplets of pre-cum on my abs.

"You want me to fuck you, don't you?" he said as he stripped off his t-shirt. Not a question.

I nodded wordlessly. He was wearing Levi's 501's and with a quick flick of his hand he was completely unbuttoned. His briefs were bulging and I couldn't take my eyes off the hard on jutting out in his underwear.

"You're going to spread your legs and hold yourself open," he ordered, "and then I'm going to fuck that tight, hungry hole of yours until you cum."

I nodded as I grabbed the backs of my thighs and pulled them up and apart, putting my freshly cleaned hole on display for him. He looked down and smiled. My eyes followed his. He was staring at my cock - my fully erect, twitching and dripping cock.

"I didn't tell you," he said as he rubbed lube into my hole, "but my company is transferring me here next month."

Our eyes met and he smiled. "Maybe this can become a permanent arrangement."

My eyes went wide and I gulped. What? Permanent?

He smiled again, bent over me, and held a bottle of poppers to my nose. I inhaled deeply and sighed when he pierced me with two fingers.

At that moment the doorbell rang and I could hear somebody entering below.

"Yo, Jonah!" a familiar voice rang out. "Got your message!"

I looked up into Jonah's eyes in shock as he slid a third finger into place and pushed the poppers back under my nose.

"You promised me the entire weekend, remember?"