I Never Saw It Coming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

........

''Well Terisa what's there to get excited about? You and dickweed here seem to be a couple, after all you have been fucking him from the week after he arrived. I presume you brought me here to tell me you were leaving me is that correct?''

........

''Yes, Frank I want a divorce so that we can be married.''

........

''No.''

.......

''What do you mean no I thought you would want one too?''

........

''If I had wanted a divorce, I could have divorced you when you fucked the pool boy or after you had the affair with your tennis coach three years ago.''

........

''You knew, why didn't you say something?''

........

''What was there to say the damage was done and I wanted the children to have as normal a life as possible until they went to college.''

........

''Why have you waited until now to bring it up?''

........

''Well that was you're doing by calling this lunch you brought things to a head.''

Just then Wesley chimed in.

''Just what do you want and who do you thinking you are calling a dickweed?''

........

''Shut the fuck up before I have you thrown out you wife stealing moron.''

........

''Frank don't speak to Mark like that It's not his fault he's more man than you.''

........

''More man than me? Hey Wes lets go out the back and settle this the old fashioned way.''

........

''You know I can't do that my hands are my life I can't afford to damage them just to prove I'm better than you.''

........

I looked at my wife of nearly eighteen years and decided I didn't know her anymore. So, I told her how things were going to be.

''You two haven't been very discreet and I have hours of video and lots of pictures including sound, where you are disrespecting me and putting me down. There will be no divorce until the children go to college. If you divorce me before that I will send the video to your parents and the hospital administration, and you will both be fired..........If however you wait until the children go to college I will allow you to divorce me on the grounds of irreconcilable differences.

While we wait you can fuck all you want but you will be home every night for a family meal we will go out as a family and attend family occasions. My attorney has prepared a document giving us a legal separation. It states that all family expenses will be shared 50/50. But you will be responsible for your own expenses such as your car, clothes, toiletries and any other personal items. Here is a copy sign it at your leisure but sign it you will.''

I threw down the papers and got up to leave.

''Is that it is that all you have to say after eighteen years of marriage you just give me away is that it?''

........

''What, did you expect me fight for you? You ended our marriage the moment you let the pool boy fuck you. In case you didn't realise it you are damaged goods lady and I wouldn't fuck your rancid cunt with somebody else's cock let alone mine. Now I'm going home don't be late for dinner.''

On my way out I called to Raymond to put the bill on my account and left. When I got home I moved all of Terry's clothes on toiletries into the guest bedroom.

Things settled down over the next year, we went about our business and were civil to each other although the children were rather cold to her and spent most of their time either with me or their friends.

One day I came home from work to find Terry sitting waiting for me.

''I want to ask you for a favour.''

........

''Well, spit it out what do you want?''

........

''Would it be ok if Mark and I went on holiday for a two-week cruise?''

........

''I don't see a problem with that just don't be obvious travel separately and meet on the ship. When are you going?''

........

''At the end of the month if that's ok?''

........

''Fine by me don't forget to say goodbye to the children.''

This was the opportunity I had been waiting for to get some revenge.

The end of the month came and Terry was finished packing she put the cases by the front door and said she would call a cab.

''Actually there is no need to call a cab I have a surprise for you.''

She looked a little nervous.

''As you have abided by the rules as set down, I have arranged a limo to pick you up and take you to the airport, it will also be waiting when you return.''

........

''Thank you that was most unexpected I'm really grateful.''

When she had left, I made a phone call to a removal company and by the next morning the house was empty. I had purchased a four bedroom condo in a secure housing development. Besides having to go through a security check point. The facility had its own pool, running track, gym and BBQ area the children loved it.

As the removal truck left our old house the bull dozers moved in. The whole area was flat and grassed over in less than a week. The rubble from the house had been transported to a lot I had purchased for just that reason. The statues and garden furniture were put into secure storage.

Terry arrived back at the airport. The limo driver was waiting outside the terminal with strict instructions. As the pair approached the limo the driver stood in front of Wesley.

''Sir I have strict orders to pick up Mrs Bishop only.''

Wesley stepped back as though someone had slapped him. When Terry tried to intervene the driver was firm.

''This vehicle is for you only Mrs Bishop I'm sorry but those are my instructions, if you want me to take you home please get in the vehicle if not I have instructions to leave you here.''

Terry got into the limo and waved goodbye to Mark as they left the airport.

The driver took Terry to our old address. When Terry got out of the limo and saw her beautiful house ang garden gone she broke down and cried. Still sobbing the driver helped her back into the car and brought her home to her new address. As soon as she got out of the car she saw me and went ballistic.

''You fucking bastard why would you do that, my beautiful house and garden gone you motherfucker why?''

........

''What you didn't like my surprise? After all the trouble I went to, to pay you back for the surprise you gave me when we came home from our cruise. What was it you said? Ar yes, I remember, well it's done now so make the best of it. It hurts when someone destroys something you love doesn't it?'' Oh, and by the way your bedroom is on the top floor at the end.''

Terry ran up the stairs still crying. Good now she knows how it feels.

A few days later Mike Gooding's my PI phoned me at work.

''Frank I have completed my investigation into Terry and Wesley, I have sent all the relevant information to your attorney. But there is more to Wesley than just being a seducer of married women. Can you come to my office at nine tomorrow.''

I agreed and went to Mike's office as arranged. His secretary showed me into his office. Mike and two other men were present. He introduced them as special agent Reg Perkins and assistant district attorney Dave White. Mike then started to explain their presence.

''Frank when I took this case, I didn't realise the depth of Wesley's Predations. He is an extremely dangerous predator of rich married women. Let me show you a video taken in his home, Don't ask how I arranged this you don't want to know.''

Mike put a disk into the player and there was Wesley and half a dozen friends sitting drinking and smoking. Wesley was bragging about his latest conquest, my wife, as his friends laughed.

''You should see this silly bitch try to do a strip tease for me, it looked like a bear dancing at one point she actually fell over. Shit these middle aged women are so easy to seduce you just give then a little TLC and they practically jump on your cock. This latest one, Terry only took me two weeks to fuck, what I do is every morning I go to her office to discuss the days procedures, I always take her a coffee with a little pinch of E in it that way she slowly gets used to feeling good around me and looks forward to our meetings. I slowly increase the dose until she feels horny around me but by the time she gets home the effect has started to wear off so she feels depressed at home, and looks forward to the morning again. The second week I took her to lunch an slipped her a full dose, when I took her back to the office I said she looked a bit tense and would she like to massage her shoulders. I worked on her shoulders for a while until she relaxed, and she offered no resistance when I slipped my hands down to rub her tits after a while I just lifted her up bent her over her desk lifted up her skirt pulled her panties to one side an fucked her brains out.

I have been fucking her ever since, silly bitch thinks I love her. As soon as she gets divorced and cleans her husband out I'll ask her for a loan and clean her out all the time increasing her dose of E and add a little coke until she is addicted. Then you guys can join us in the fun and when we have had enough you guys can sell her to Hosay for his brothel. I'll keep her husband's money and you keep her sale price, and everybody is happy.''

I looked at Mike, Reg and Dave, they looked down at their feet no wishing to look me in the eyes. Reg spoke first.

''Frank I'm sorry about your wife and I can't begin to understand how you're feeling right now, but as you can see this goes a lot further than a cheating wife. We are talking about human trafficking, kidnapping, rape and at least a dozen drug offenses. Thanks to you and Mike here this has come to our attention, however although we have the proof in front of us it's not admissible in court as it was obtained illegally. To prosecute this case, we need more evidence and time to gather it starting with identifying this Hosay who seems to be the last link in the line.

I know it's hard Frank but we need to let the affair with your wife continue, and you need to act as if nothing has happened. Can you do that?''

.......

''I'll try but how long will the investigation take? I don't want my wife back, but I don't want her ending up as a junkie, I have my children to consider.''

........

''I can't tell you how long it will take it all depends how long it takes to find this Hosay. Once we find him we can start rolling up the whole gang. We will also try to find the other women he has cheated and sold and get them to testify.''

I agreed to their demands asking only that they give me a copy of the disk for later use. They agreed to my request, and I left to go home. Once home I called Frankie Galino and made an appointment for the next day. I was shown into Mr Galion's office by a man mountain who stayed throughout the meeting, it was quite intimidating, I handed him my business card and started the conversation.

''Thank you for seeing me Mr Galino I have a proposition for you.''

........

''What makes you think I would be interested in anything you have to say Mr Bishop?''

........

''Well, a couple of years ago I sent you a little package with a disk and a note in it saying [from a well-wisher] I hope you found that useful.''

........

''Ok you did me a favour, what do you want from me?''

........

''Before I tell you that I would like to play you a video.''

I handed him the disk that the FBI had shown me. He put it into his desktop computer and watched it all then returned the disk to me.

''Ok the guys a real scumbag even by my standards, What do you want me to do whack him?''

........

''No but I would like him hospitalised for at least two months while the FBI investigate him and his associates.''

........

''Ok this I can do to return the favour, anything else?''

.......

''Actually, there is, you heard them talking about a guy called Hosay, the FBI are trying to find him and as good as they are you have sources of information they don't, so I would be willing to pay for information regarding his whereabouts.''

........

''This I can also do but then you would owe me a favour as I really don't need any more money.''

........

''That depends on the favour I won't do anything illegal.''

........

''No nothing like that this is personal. You own a successful engineering company. I have a nephew studying engineering at college, he doesn't want to go into the family business he wants to be legit. So, I was thinking I do you this little favour and you give him a job when he leaves college, what do you think?''

........

''I would be more than happy to start a young man on the road to being a successful engineer, But he would have to start at the bottom just like everyone else.''

........

''That sounds fair''.

We then stood up and shook on it.

''When you get the information would you see that an FBI agent named Reg Perkins receives it with no mention of me?''

........

''I can do that too. It's been a pleasure doing business with you Mr Bishop.''

I left his office feeling well satisfied with myself thinking things are looking up.

When I got home Terry was in the kitchen cooking dinner and the kids were watching television. The kids said Hi but Terry just looked daggers at me and carried on cooking.

Two weeks later Terry came home looking very upset she had obviously been crying. I asked her what was wrong and she told me Wesley had been beaten up on the way home last night and was in the hospital. He had two broken legs, three broken ribs, a punctured lung and had a testicle removed.

He would be out of the picture for some time. After a couple of weeks passed Terry started acting like her old self [pre-Wesley] and the household was a lot happier place. During this period I was having a new log ranch house built on the land my grandparents left me. I would have five bedrooms, a workshop for me, a twin garage, swimming pool and two acres of grassland.

Three months passed before Wesley was released from hospital but was told to rest for at least another two months or until the doctors said he was fit. By now the drugs had totally worn off and terry was a totally different woman.

Reg Perkins called me to inform me that they had received a n anonymous tip off about the whereabouts of Hosay and had picked him up. And he had sung like a bird about the others in the gang, he had also given the location where the other victims were being forced to work in a Mexican brothel. In co-operation with the Mexican authorities five out of the seven missing women had been repatriated and were in rehab awaiting their time to give testimony.

The FBI raided Wesley's house when all seven members were present. The trial started three months later. It was a short trial each member trying for a lighter sentence by ratting out each other. They were given sentences ranging from 12 to 25 years Wesley got two consecutive terms of 23 years. The scandal rocked America, and Terry found that she could no longer work at the hospital the disgrace was too great for her to bear.

The children thank God were about to stars a college so we could at last be divorced. I gave terry the divorce papers myself and she signed them straight away. She looked at me and spoke.

''I really fucked up didn't I?''

''Yes you did the moment you fucked the pool boy, but you weren't totally responsible for your actions with Wesley.''

And I put the disk in her laptop showing her the meeting where Wesley admitted drugging her. And left her to watch it alone in the lounge. When I returned, she was sitting bent double sobbing.

''I have been such a fool, can you ever forgive me, is there some way we could get over this and start again?''

........

''After all the disrespect you have shown me and your repeated infidelity not a hope in hell.''

''The children and I are moving to our new home, I have rebuilt the ranch house and we will live there. You can have the condo and as you are the mother of our children, I will give you a monthly allowance so that you can have a decent life. I will see you at family occasions and I see no reason that we can't be civil to each other.''

Two weeks later we moved house and the kids went to college. I didn't see Terry until Christmas at the family get together. She looked ten years older with a drawn appearance. My son Mike came over to me followed by Jerry.

''Dad, I know you can never forgive mom for what she did and we don't blame you I would be the same. But dad she isn't herself anymore she never goes out except to shop, she never talks to anyone anymore she just seems to have shut down, and we are afraid for her mental health. Please dad speak to her and try to motivate her to at least go out, she's in a really bad place right now and we're afraid she might do herself harm.''

I thought about what Mike had said and although I could never forgive her I didn't want any harm to come to her. After dinner we were all sitting watching some film on tv about Santa clause. I walked over to Terisa and asked her if we could speak privately. She looked at me with dead eyes and nodded her head and we went out into the garage. I started the conversation that I hoped would satisfy the boy's request.

''Terry I know we are divorced now but I see no reason why we might not become if not friends perhaps acquaintances. Could that be possible do you think?''

........

''Are you serious Frank because if not please don't punish me anymore.''

........

''Terry I would never do that you have suffered enough, and I have an ulterior motive. You have never seen the new house, it needs landscaping and I thought you might like to plan and oversee the building of one of your fabulous gardens. What do you think, if you do this you would be welcome to come over anytime to visit and walk in your garden just like you used to?''

I saw something I didn't expect, the light went on in her eyes at the same time tears started flowing down her cheeks.

''Frank really you would do this for me after all I have done to you?''

........

''Is that a yes?''

........

''Yes hell yes when Can I start?''

........

''How about I pick you up after the new year?''

........

''That would be great let's go and tell the boys.''

As we entered the house all she put her arm through mine it just seemed so natural. We stepped through the door and all eyes were focused on us. The boys gave me a knowing smile and a thumbs up. For the rest of the holidays she was a changed person lively, engaging and actually smiling. The family asked me what I had done to bring about such a change. I replied that I had just offered her a job.

After the holiday I arranged to pick her up as promised, as we approached the house she exclaimed.

''Frank it's beautiful who designed it?''

........

''Actually I did with a little help from a CAD program do you like it?''

........

''Frank it's better than the boys described it and so much bigger. Frank I am so sorry I destroyed the old one can you forgive me?''

........

''Let's not dwell on the past rather let's look on this as a new beginning.''

........

''Thank you, Frank, that's more than I deserve you are such a kind man I think I forgot that.''

I showed Terry around the property, and she made comments about how manly everything was. I hadn't thought about that and conceded that it could do with a woman's touch here and there. When I showed her where I wanted the garden she started making notes on her i- pad. I left her to it and went and made some coffee. While it was percolating I looked out the window and saw her standing there and realised how much I had missed her as she used to be. I took the coffee out to her and we sat on a garden bench drinking, the longer we sat the more I wished she was still mine, I then made a snap decision one I hoped I would not regret.

''Terry as you're going to be spending a lot of time here is seems silly you are traveling from your place to mine every day why don't you move into the guest room for the duration.''